User Tag List

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2921
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    You’re the one screaming about toxicity on the site and here you are attacking me for literally no reason lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called u a moron once apologized immediately after

But you’re being deception or not thinking clearly if you honestly think it’s between me and yoek

Anyhow

Stop trying to appeal to emotion

Q.Q

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

I’m beginning to understand why deviant was so aggressive towards you d1. I thought it was highly uncharacteristic of him so I called him out for it, but I now know why he was so angry

This post is pretty com hunterish.

6. ISO #2356

I’m beginning to understand why deviant was so aggressive towards you d1. I thought it was highly uncharacteristic of him so I called him out for it, but I now know why he was so angry

Are you really this much of a soft boy?

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    If you took aim at screams i swear to god i will hit you with a blunt object lol
    You’ll just have to bring me back to kill me again

How is it that you’re still against me when I evolved my reads and shit ab u given the Harold flip info?

Are you really int game throwing and being a baby that much? Lol

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

OK so the players still alive are : Yoek, screams, sadface, bungalow, deviant, peter, JFK. That's 7 players. With one confirmed town that narrows it down to a 6 player POE. I am also town, that narrows my POE here down to 5 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Bungalow
    Deviant
    Peter.

Bungalow uses his UTLI on say "insert POE player here" let's just use peter for instance. Peter's now dead and the POE is 4 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Deviant
    Bungalow.

Deviant I believe has two knifes I think because i'm p sure that he was given two of them. SO deviant stabs (insert poe players name here) let's just use sadface as an example. Boom now the POE is narrowed down to 3 players:
    Deviant
    Bungalow
    Screams

Deviant uses his other knife to stab (insert poe players name here.) let's use screams for example, boom screams is dead and the POE is now between 2 players.

Bungalow and deviant. We use our lynch next on (insert poe players name here) let's use deviant an an example. Boom deviant is lynched our POE is now down to 1 player.

It's now night time and JFK Yoek and Bungalow are still alive.

I can alter the reality to change Bunga's alignment to town(if bunga is infact town the game wouldn't even go into a night 2) and we instantly win the game.

If bunga is scum here then the game goes into a night 2, I alter the reality to change his alignment to town and the game ends.

100% Garunteed town victory.

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

@Stealthbomber16 , did the Mafia have a night chat?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    avatar and role don't have a direct correlation per se. but some have already submitted that they designed their ms paint around their role or not.

i missed this. we cannot counterclaim whether we created a role or not. that will be important later on. a mafia member can still say they made a role but we can't reveal the actual role we made.

just getting the basics out of the way while i drive to mcdonalds
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    imma add 4 more mechanics related observations to consider

1. we likely invented a majority if not all roles in this fm. counterclaiming is going to be a slippier slope than i originally considered

consider that if a scum player invented a town role and it was given to a player on the ropes, they'd push the role to be unfeasible or underpowered in an uncertain scope after that player revealed it. there is a lot of lee-way

2. we do not know if last wills are enabled. please contact your local fm host just in case. do not give scum extra room.

3. ill preemptively say that i highly doubt a healing role was invented. doesnt seem like first nature for people to invent insane healing roles given the requirements to play and ive yet to see a picture of one. unless you consider me to be an ambulance driver (with one seat) or a healing egg.

4. we do not know if reveal is on? i dont think mafia had a night chat

Gonna leave this here. Devi quotes were from like page 1 or 2 way before bunga asked if mafia had a night chat.

Devi tries to soft mafia not having a night chat, this would allude to them not working together.

He also specifically says mafia.

I feel this was a slip.

This is WAY before the slip I had previously talked about yesterday. In fact I didn't even notice these posts until I just went back to the beginning of the game.

20. ISO #2370

Way I see it, only two scum can still be alive. I hope that scum is Yolk, and if it’s not it’s screams, he pushes him the hardest after me lol
    And, the other scum would then be either screams or Peter

"pushes his hardest for me."

BOY if you knew who I was, you'd know I have not done anything to 'push' you the hardest lol

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

OK so the players still alive are : Yoek, screams, sadface, bungalow, deviant, peter, JFK. That's 7 players. With one confirmed town that narrows it down to a 6 player POE. I am also town, that narrows my POE here down to 5 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Bungalow
    Deviant
    Peter.

Bungalow uses his UTLI on say "insert POE player here" let's just use peter for instance. Peter's now dead and the POE is 4 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Deviant
    Bungalow.

Deviant I believe has two knifes I think because i'm p sure that he was given two of them. SO deviant stabs (insert poe players name here) let's just use sadface as an example. Boom now the POE is narrowed down to 3 players:
    Deviant
    Bungalow
    Screams

Deviant uses his other knife to stab (insert poe players name here.) let's use screams for example, boom screams is dead and the POE is now between 2 players.

Bungalow and deviant. We use our lynch next on (insert poe players name here) let's use deviant an an example. Boom deviant is lynched our POE is now down to 1 player.

I can alter the reality to change Bunga's alignment to town(if bunga is infact town the game wouldn't even go into a night 2) and we instantly win the game.

If bunga is scum here then the game goes into a night 2, I alter the reality to change his alignment to town and the game ends.

So then kill me

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

Screams
    Sadface
    Bungalow
    Deviant
    Peter.

Screams
    Sadface
    Deviant
    Bungalow.

Deviant
    Bungalow
    Screams

This only works if ur town, otherwise if ur scum you're just getting us to take out our own.

Maybe you need a certain amount of mislynch for your powers to work?

Thanos needed shit to happen for his powers to work.

Honestly, since kinda soft claimed he made the Reality Bender role, if we just knifed him we'd know what the role card said LOL

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

Okay
    Can you please explain your dvumreads to me
    sure you for one are way to hedgy/fence sitting, I don't get the feeling that you're trying to gauge peoples alignments, you seemingly push an agenda that drives the thread in crappy directions. You're reads on players don't seem to progress naturally so they give off a manufactured feel. I feel you don't project any town, and have the opposite behavior of what an un-informed townie should have due to some of the things you post. Another thing too is you were so sure I was scum, yet wouldn't use ur abillity on me, if you were town this wouldn't happen.

then there is screams, but I feel like I don't really have to explain anything there because you seem to have drastically changed ur mind on him with no real progressions and agree with me that he could be scum now lol.

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

I got nothing to say anymore, guess it’s up to deviant rn
    Whatever he decides I will follow
    He’s the only one I trust out of y’all
    He's barely even been around today, that's a lot of trust to place into an AFK player like that off of just ONE day of posting which was day 1. If your an uninformed townie like you say you are then your deviant read doesn't make any sense lol.

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

He's barely even been around today, that's a lot of trust to place into an AFK player like that off of just ONE day of posting which was day 1. If your an uninformed townie like you say you are then your deviant read doesn't make any sense lol.

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

Ah it appears bunga is scum then.

@S-FM bungalow if you want to go out like a true scum you probally need to use ur ult on me : D, if you're the last mafia you should come out and say so because I can change your alignment. ALSO if you are in a 2 man scumteam with someone you have the chance to shoot them if you follow my plan, and win with town. It would be a dirty but #yolo

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

Well yes, JFKs confirmed town, but as far as am concerned so too is deviant
    He could easily have used his ability maliciously, but didn’t
    And he acted incredibly toeny
    I'm giving you the chance because I really liked your play this game.

45. ISO #2395

Well yes, JFKs confirmed town, but as far as am concerned so too is deviant
    He could easily have used his ability maliciously, but didn’t
    And he acted incredibly toeny
    he killed a town, potentially pitting two town against each other...

he just used the night chat to get town cred.

I mean but they did take out harold so IDK.

He was talking about mafia on page 2 and it turns out the game is full of mafia so far.

46. ISO #2396

...lol
    I’m not scum
    It’s also insulting to assume I’d do something as assholish as killing my teammates if I were scum

yeah I didn't assume you would I just made sure you knew the option was there. I should have worded that a bit differently sorry.

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400

Screams
    Sadface
    Bungalow
    Deviant
    Peter.

Screams
    Sadface
    Deviant
    Bungalow.

Deviant
    Bungalow
    Screams

I'm just gonna leave this here again, i'll check in here and there might start mowing the lawn soon