Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2921
  1. ISO #1751

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

I can be checked at night freely.

I can be killed at night freely.

Under no circumstances can the same be said about you.

That is the fundemental problem that you need to understand.

Who put you in this position? Ask yourself.

You were so calm to lynch smiley as a liability (as was I) but you dont consider yourself one yet. Perhaps you will now. It changes nothing.

Scumreading was largely a part of d1. This is d2 we have some mechanic stuff to solve for.

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    I’ll be off and on from time time, just really tilted cuz we had an assignment about something. And it wasn’t the original but a translation from a different language. And guess what, they screwed up the translation and I got points deducted for it
    Oof.

Well, if you did have a knife who would be the optimal targets here?

7. ISO #1757

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    I can be checked at night freely.

I can be killed at night freely.

Under no circumstances can the same be said about you.

That is the fundemental problem that you need to understand.

Who put you in this position? Ask yourself.

You were so calm to lynch smiley as a liability (as was I) but you dont consider yourself one yet. Perhaps you will now. It changes nothing.

Scumreading was largely a part of d1. This is d2 we have some mechanic stuff to solve for.
    Now who is illiterate?

I said if to use the knife on me or I’ll suicide

There is no more “liability”

Lol ur bad or evil

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    So I am categorically against lynching smileyface today, for two reasons:
    -he possibly has a knife which he can use on Harold or whoever else shows up, like Peter, or me if you’re still scumreading me at the end of the day for whatever reason
    -he cannot be scum with anyone other than yolk
    -lynching him wouldn’t really help us solve this predicament
    I have no idea if you are corrupted by darkness or not, so I'm not going to knife you, obviously.

But since I think that our soul communion in the Town want to cook by democracy Yoek more than Harold, I will cut the bee-man Harold with the sharpest of knives today, if you all agree.

For your information, my friends, I am all in to cook the eggs democratically and to cut Beeman, or to do cut the eggs and cook bees (Oh! bees, how tasty are thee) democratically.

~~

Oh, hey Peter,
    Where are you gone in the Nether?

I wanted you to give us your info,
    now where are you, HEY HO??

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    there's that mechanical speculation that I called out earlier, scum always pull this out in hidden setupis because it makes the town paranoid.
    Oooooooh, alarm alarm!
    This man is scumpainting, on Screams scumpoints he is trying to farm!

I believe that he should be ruled out of this Town democratically
    For he is a scummy being, really.

19. ISO #1769

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Oooooooh, alarm alarm!
    This man is scumpainting, on Screams scumpoints he is trying to farm!

I believe that he should be ruled out of this Town democratically
    For he is a scummy being, really.
    Yeh
    And he thought I was scum on d1.. he was buddying me so hard lol

20. ISO #1770

@S-FM THANOS SQUARE No clue
    @S-FM yoek Suspected cult per harold
    @S-FM Peepee poo poo town dead
    @S-FM Hey peter No clue
    @S-FM screams Vet town (suspected being scum vet)
    @S-FM deviantart Ring master (unknown alignment, believed to be town by dead town)
    @S-FM FBI Agent guy, claims to mind control harold ? Or was supposed to? So either he or harold is lying or harold WASN'T told? (unknown alignment)
    @S-FM jfk CONFIRMED TOWN
    @S-FM Harold Could be some invest type? Could have received Ikea package?
    @S-FM swag98 town dead
    @S-FM Masterpiece mafia dead
    @S-FM bungalow Unkown, feels towny tho

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

Once I have access to a PC my first post will be concisely revealing everything about my role that I can (I’ve clarified with the host at this point and I don’t think i’ve been sufficiently clear anyways) and me trying to enumerate my thoughts on the alive people

With so many kills this could be the last day depending on our luck, so I have a hunch we might as well all claim/reveal to try and get down to solving. The fact we can’t say whether someone has the role we submitted is particularly difficult but after seeing the roles that have already died, they seem to align with the expected abilities of a faction more than I expected. (Thanos (the role not the player) as evil indescriminte killing, knife/student both being “support” ish)

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    Once I have access to a PC my first post will be concisely revealing everything about my role that I can (I’ve clarified with the host at this point and I don’t think i’ve been sufficiently clear anyways) and me trying to enumerate my thoughts on the alive people

With so many kills this could be the last day depending on our luck, so I have a hunch we might as well all claim/reveal to try and get down to solving. The fact we can’t say whether someone has the role we submitted is particularly difficult but after seeing the roles that have already died, they seem to align with the expected abilities of a faction more than I expected. (Thanos (the role not the player) as evil indescriminte killing, knife/student both being “support” ish)
    hmmph

41. ISO #1791

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post

I like this

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    i'm down.
    LOL the confidence

CAITLYN'S ROLE CARD SAID ITS FUCKING BYPASSES DAY IMMUNITY

You are Caitlyn, from League of Legends. You are incredibly sexy and OP as a champion can be.

Day Ability:

- You can use your ultimate once every two days DURING THE DAY PHASE AND AT LEAST 20 HOURS UNTIL EOD. You'll take aim at someone (which will be announced by the host with a "Caitlyn is using her ultimate!" message. The player will die at the end of the day. This trespasses normal day inmunity (in case someone actually has that).

48. ISO #1798

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    LOL the confidence

CAITLYN'S ROLE CARD SAID ITS FUCKING BYPASSES DAY IMMUNITY

You are Caitlyn, from League of Legends. You are incredibly sexy and OP as a champion can be.

Day Ability:

- You can use your ultimate once every two days DURING THE DAY PHASE AND AT LEAST 20 HOURS UNTIL EOD. You'll take aim at someone (which will be announced by the host with a "Caitlyn is using her ultimate!" message. The player will die at the end of the day. This trespasses normal day inmunity (in case someone actually has that).
    Key word being "normal" lol

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800