?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Family Guy. Family Guy Funny Moments. Hey Lois. Hey Peter. Giggity giggity goo. Quagmire. How are we all today. I got drunk and then got my picture taken. So that way when I get pulled over for drunk driving, I look the same as on my license. How does it feel to be the least cultured person at a bus station. At least it's not raining. I am in the dog house. The dog is in the dog house. Alakazam. Alzabahoo. Shazam. Pazow. Maybe we need to expand our brains. It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies, and sex on TV. But where are those good old-fashioned values... On which we used to rely? I may be limited on the amount of game information I may communicate. I may not be limited on the amount of game information I may communicate. This game is complicated. I am a magical wizard. I am the magical wizard. I cast fist. I cast death.

I am an extremely important and powerful town-sided role.

I require all of the protection available to me.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Okay until ab 10 mins ago I thought deviantart name was devian tart

Lol
    Last post I swear, who ever you check, even if you don't find a scum we can make a towncore, and force scum to kill us off between the towns, if a lookout of some sort exists then the town players you confirm will have the lookout to back them up making it even harder for scum lol.

Night my prince <3

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    BEfore I go I'm gonna ask one quick question.

@S-FM deviantart How do you feel about screams wanting to lynch the same player as you?
    I’ll let him answer, but this is a pressure vote more than anything.

My top pool are still the three I stayed earlier.

Need deviant to answer with broad reads, need more from

I am putting a vote on him bc he had a weak claim against me earlier and then backed off when I came back strong and asked for evidence.

I really hate when we have afk people. We aren’t able to get a full read of the game.

Going away for at least 3 hours. I’ll try to check in before bed.

4. ISO #604

Last post I swear, who ever you check, even if you don't find a scum we can make a towncore, and force scum to kill us off between the towns, if a lookout of some sort exists then the town players you confirm will have the lookout to back them up making it even harder for scum lol.

Night my prince <3

Goodnight lover

<3

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    Family Guy. Family Guy Funny Moments. Hey Lois. Hey Peter. Giggity giggity goo. Quagmire. How are we all today. I got drunk and then got my picture taken. So that way when I get pulled over for drunk driving, I look the same as on my license. How does it feel to be the least cultured person at a bus station. At least it's not raining. I am in the dog house. The dog is in the dog house. Alakazam. Alzabahoo. Shazam. Pazow. Maybe we need to expand our brains. It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies, and sex on TV. But where are those good old-fashioned values... On which we used to rely? I may be limited on the amount of game information I may communicate. I may not be limited on the amount of game information I may communicate. This game is complicated. I am a magical wizard. I am the magical wizard. I cast fist. I cast death.

iconic first post
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    well that settles that..

also hear is my reads list.

pelimanry reads list i suck at reading ppl day 1 my best reads come day 2

peter - no comments null - afk towny or hidden scum

yoek - slight scum lean - claims to be a god - claims to not be scum in a pretty funny way.

- is one of them that can go either way not overly scummy not overly towny. id support a lynch here more so then the sheriff with night immunity atm.

Peepee Poo Poo - doesnt care who dies - most likely scum

screams - has been pretty confrintational over some very minor things - could be open wolfing - but with his role claim its hard to say.

deviantart - is kinda null for me right now. has contributed and his N0 theory along with swags is interesting. could be wolf slips or honest speculation.

bugalow - jumps into pockets - seems ready to hammer - slight scum lean

swag98 - claimed a N0 action with no real way for us to actually know. unless he is actually scum.

Harold - null read - hasnt said 2 much and hasnt rocked the boat.

Thanos Square - for some reason my mind has him as locked neutral. cant say for sure why i think that. maybe just gut.

JFK - slight town lean but still 2 soon to say if so. he did have some strong opening posts.

Masterpiece - ppl think this slot is scummy mearly for being objective and thinking critically. a wise man once said. to catch scum you have to think and act like scum.
    You support a lynch on the active person you don't know about more than on the scum lean? Okaaay...

Openly not caring about who dies isn't really a typical scum behavior lol. I don't have a townread on Peepee poo poo, but he's still not really scummy.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

what is this abomination

Are you actually limited or not lol

10. ISO #610

So sadface had a read on my that did a complete 180, with no progressions.

And madface scum read me from the start of the game for a reason that has yet to be said LOL.

NEXT?

Am I town HOw does everyone feel about me and why? GO
    About that, I literally said that you and Masterpiece were TvT, that you were both committing way too hard into your fights to be TvS. You also reacted well to my early pushes. I already said that I had been reaction testing early on, so stop with the scumreads. Why the fuck would I shoot everywhere like that if I were scum, pray tell?? It has no advantage, it's not getting towns mislynched, it's just getting info out. That's towny, NOT SCUMMY. Getting a shit ton of reactions out and creating discussion that's not about scrambled eggs, THAT is what we needed to do early on, and I'm the one who made it happen, so y'all can either bring legit reasons for me to act as I did as scum, or just shut the fuck up.

Fun fact : I still think you're town lol.

11. ISO #611

IF THERE WAS A NIGHT ZERO, WHY DIDN'T THE FUCKING MAFIA KILL? OR SOME OTHER KILLING ROLE KILL?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M
    Host connnfirrrmeeeddd there was one. Plus, tell me Screams, if Swag was any kind of scum, and that they therefore knew that there was no night zero (in a world in which there isnt one), then WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CLAIM TO BE A N0 ROLE??? That makes zzzzeeeero sense.

And I gotta admit deviantart is right about literacy and its benefits lol

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    so vote me then.

I just hardclaimed that my role made use of night 0.
    L2 READ
    Do I not exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    Holy shit. A scholar. I am so happy we have some of you in the game. Your my new town read.
    A scholar with a role that makes sense and is strange to claim if he's mafia.
    -unvote
    Hop into my townreads too

Also, Screams, you were getting annoying with your "AAAAAAAAA TMI TMI TMI"... but you're probably town for it too lol, scums don't chase ghosts like this.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    what is this abomination

Are you actually limited or not lol
    I am limited in certain things. I think I am limited for certain things. This is the magical question. This is the magic phrase. My fellow americans. My fellows. Meme lord. Meme king. Roblox funny moments. There is some abominable evil. There is an evil. The Masterpiece is not so. I am the Masterpiece. There is no penalty for the scum to openly communicate in a closed setup. If the scum know who they are they may do anything without risk of compromising any information. There is no information. Stealth Bomber is great. The possibility of Eager, Outgoing players being scum is tenfold. There is nothing to compromise. We are in an information war but there is no war. There can be no information without death and I am death. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce. Masterpiece the universal Scum Read. Does a universal Scum Read mean a universal Town Read in this setup? Somebody must die to find out. My direct claims are null. ROBLOX HIGH SCHOOL My reads even if presented are null as I have too much and too little Information. I cannot die if the Town is to win. There are town members in this game. This is the only fact I can present with complete certainty. Fortnite. Fortnite dances. Orange justice. I have glass bones and paper skin. I am vulnerable.

The town may be the minority.

Reads at this stage are only a representation of COM interaction.

15. ISO #615

because you keep pushing back and making it about yourself my dude. I've stated multiple times the i am completely done with you until tomorrow. hell I've even told people to lay off you since there is nothing we can do. neither are sufficient because you dont seem to feel confident when you created the fucking situation.. for.. what was the reason again?

your the one making yourself look worse when the only thing you needed to do was smile and wave. you ignore basic sentence structure and someone saying they infact had a n0 and STILL managed to get people to TR you unconditionally

ask swag about his role, be townie, but stop whatever the fuck else your doing seriously
    Lettuce not? You're the one who said claiming was a bad idea lol. Can we just have a claim-free D1 now??

16. ISO #616

OMG YOU'RE SO SCUMMY HOLY SHIT
    About masterpiece : His post is not as scummy as it is... dumb. It's a lot of words to say "I don't know about anyone, frownyface could be town and scum (and yes, saying that is fluffy by itself lol, it's even included in "I don't know about anyone"), and I don't like people being actually active and not stupid, so I think/say that they are manipulative."

I still stand by my TvT Yoek - Masterpiece. It would take a lot to make me change my mind there tbh. Masterpiece is not playing well, but he's not playing like a scum.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

I am limited in certain things. I think I am limited for certain things. This is the magical question. This is the magic phrase. My fellow americans. My fellows. Meme lord. Meme king. Roblox funny moments. There is some abominable evil. There is an evil. The Masterpiece is not so. I am the Masterpiece. There is no penalty for the scum to openly communicate in a closed setup. If the scum know who they are they may do anything without risk of compromising any information. There is no information. Stealth Bomber is great. The possibility of Eager, Outgoing players being scum is tenfold. There is nothing to compromise. We are in an information war but there is no war. There can be no information without death and I am death. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce. Masterpiece the universal Scum Read. Does a universal Scum Read mean a universal Town Read in this setup? Somebody must die to find out. My direct claims are null. ROBLOX HIGH SCHOOL My reads even if presented are null as I have too much and too little Information. I cannot die if the Town is to win. There are town members in this game. This is the only fact I can present with complete certainty. Fortnite. Fortnite dances. Orange justice. I have glass bones and paper skin. I am vulnerable.

I'm town town green and you seem to have way too much info for my own taste, info that you are holding and not giving, you're cryptic (but that could be a legit role lol), and you keep implying that town might be a minority, etc etc... and I suspect there is heavily bullshit going on lol, so if you're lying, you better stop, and if you're actually being honest, please go much deeper than that in your info.

-vote S-FM Hey peter
    That can't hurt.

19. ISO #619

your posts must contain < 150 characters.

you must say one sentence three times

it must be google translated between 5 random languages then back to English

What

1 : How the fuck could you have that info if it's an actual one
    2 : If that's a role you sumbitted you're gonna get smitten
    3 : If it was googled translated that much, there would be pure nonsense that means literally nothing, but not related to a meme topic.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

What

1 : How the fuck could you have that info if it's an actual one
    2 : If that's a role you sumbitted you're gonna get smitten
    3 : If it was googled translated that much, there would be pure nonsense that means literally nothing, but not related to a meme topic.
    was a joke

im entertained

22. ISO #622

Also, if Hey peter is not lying, he might have a role that's even more weird than mine. Which is something, really lol.
    I do not have a length minimum but I have a quota and a reason to say Off Topic and/or Random Elements and I cannot disclose it. Knock knock. Who's there. Hey apple.

23. ISO #623

I do not have a length minimum but I have a quota and a reason to say Off Topic and/or Random Elements and I cannot disclose it. Knock knock. Who's there. Hey apple.
    You feel like an *****-like monster. Which makes me believe that might be some Rylai level shit lol

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Harold is lurking and has already been lurking for longer times before too btw.
    Indeed, Harold needs to show up if he didn't already.
    there are plenty of others lurking, playing the same way as harold.

I no comprehendo.

What makes harold more scum then them?
    He showed up a little bit but gave very little content and went away. Others are just plain AFK.
    Honestly, mainly meta.

Apart from that he's been fairly confrontational (towards players, not just mechanics), said his things and didn't coast. That's enough to get him in the clear day 1 for me.
    STOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

NO
    META
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But MAsterpiece is towny for the other reasons, that I agree on. It's pretty much my point about Yoek - him being TvT, but on a larger scale.

27. ISO #627

he wants to shift the discussion.

im fine with that.

Let him talk pls
    You're fine with discussion switches that are artificial?

I'm beginning to find you less towny now. And before you even try, don't no u me, I know you scumread me, but I don't give a fuck. That "Ask swag about his role" was a plain trap for town to fall into lol
    Masterpiece has still not provided us with the original reason he scum read me and voted me at the start of the game.
    Not to answer for him, but start of game votes aren't very valuable :P

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

lets begin again. ill include post counter # for context. btw im literally isoing your posts / going off what i explicitly remember for this so if you have a problem with my read, ill be happy to support it

@S-FM THANOS SQUARE [16]: absolute filler garbage. claims he has to act like 'this.' we don't know what that means. if we try to discern from his 16 posts, we get mild inconsistencies between trolling-filler and an attempt at playing briefly.

@S-FM yoek [120]: scumhunter mcgee. knowledgeable though grasping at a few straws and asking all the wrong questions. very reflexive player, which isnt bad. tunnels and buddies extremely fucking hard. maybe its your play style. cool. nothing certain here for me.

@S-FM Peepee poo poo [10]: first logical-bro. making 10 posts look town isn't easy and he didnt quite manage to do it anyway. i cant scumread him for it though. he pointed out that Screams assumed we had a doctor - though its also Screams first time playing here apparently. hes a thinker but not enough for a read here. could be scum buddying me.

@S-FM Hey peter [3]: absolutely awful. is currently softing that he is an important town role that needs protection. that's a d2 lynch imo. there is no logical way to interperate that garbage he keeps spewing. maybe lynch maybe not idc

@S-FM [73]: sporting the 4th highest post count in the game theyve managed to backpeddle from almost any engaging conversation from a possible townread and choose to buddy them. they fail to make legitimate meaningful arguments against anyone who hasnt been scumpainted and really dont come off as a town member in general. given the amount of posts theyve submitted its honestly hard to give them shit for that big lull of activity but theyre still my fos. its a damn shame they seem like such a nice person. <3

@S-FM jfk [11]: like peepee poo poo and with a similar post count.. another logical-bro. there were certain things but him that gave me some red flags though. i felt like he was pushing the wrong people at the wrong time and that could have been indicative of buddying me as well. need more contribution.

@S-FM Harold [18]: imagine coming off as town and then shitting all over yourself for multiple posts in a row. buddying-fillering-making no sense. thats harold. absolute haram

@S-FM swag98 [38]: the third logical-bro. this time without the slight scumminess of peepee poo poo. this is my town read. though it initially was not. i expected the possibility of scum jumping on my n0 theory though SB16 has solidified that fact. absolute halal

@S-FM Masterpiece [65]: to be floundering around so much at 65 posts, i think the only thing that stopped you from being lynched earlier was a lack of activity tbh and you still might fight your way to the end of that rope. i asked you as a town member to put your eggs in the right basket and to give more answers than questions but you just insist that youre better at d2. you are not towntelling at all, you just come off as derpy or confused. fix it or you die tomorrow probably.

@S-FM bungalow [45]: muh fourth and final logical-bro. same old sound and reason as the previous two with some mild hedging. it's not fair of me to say if i tr that hedging or sr that hedging but i think their presence has been good and they're contributing well regardless of alignment. very very kosher

@S-FM screams [127 (NERD)]: HOLY SHIT MAN. i just wanted you to do one fucking thing. humour the possibility that youre not clear and that i wasnt wrong and it took us waaay too many pages worth of garbage to get there. you were my town read as soon as i saw you soft your role in the first 5 pages. then you did it again and again THEN under no fucking pressure revealed. you gave me no answers multiple times (i can get those for you too.) and what you did if real was actually anti-town, im not the only one who feels like that. i don't blame you for a second to think i might be scum setting up for tomorrow but if you cant get it through your head that it works both fucking ways, i dont know what else to do for you. you did something strange, i pushed on you. then suddenly with fucking impunity you think youre infallible. you think im slipping you think im ad hom, like come the fuck on. you legit just had to do the one thing i told you to. smile and fucking wave. your night immune right? so why did it take until BUNGALOW and SWAG92 and even the fucking MODERATOR to come out to confirm all three things that i said? we can legit go on and on about the consequences of tomorrow but we both know your not being lynched. just PLEASE be town.

thats all for now. please do NOT quote all of this and clog up pages. i added ample amounts of space in-between.

thanks.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

I could perhaps have aa couple thoughts on the subject of this right here S-FM Game. Bees in the trap. I am loyal. I am mining for diamonds. Deez nuts. Ha gottem.

Masterpiece seems to act as if token scum . His behaviour confuses me

Screams claim is probably fake . Or - we have to keep in mind no roles were made for a specific faction - He could be leveraging his Role Name when in reality, that Town Sided Sounding Role Name is evil. Who will be the judge. I would keep an eye out for another person who hones in on Screams because, while that person is not me, and they will not be allowed to Say So, it may indicate Screams changing the ability of an accurate role name which someone else Knows.

I want it all. Bungalow strangely is standing out to me as scum. He has evolved from making initially productive sounding statements into just being an Agreeable Character in less than 24 hours of play time, and this does not bode good points for my inherent Scum Radar. I am having a good time.

If it could be determined, Deviantart feels townier to me than most. I do not like statements like "Be townier Pls" or perhaps any statements they have made during the game from a gameplay perspective, but from an Alignment perspective, (The Lion King) this is a different story.

JFK I have no feeling upon but no hostility towards, I do not like his assessment of Yoek and Deviant. Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

This is probally the scummiest post in the game right here by sadface.

It feels forced and out of place. Why wait untill I leave to decipher the situation? In no way do any of masterpieces responses to my pushing him amount to any kind of townyness. Please explain how how eould even come to a TVT conclusion there. Just because we had a significant little back and forth doesn't make what came out on his end towny whatsoever.

Are you trying to say that scum can't have a lot of posts? If so that's flat out ignorant it's like creating a false world where you say scum wouldnt be going back and forth like that to fit a scummy agenda.

Ladies and gentleman I think this can be one of two things here either sadface and masterpiece are scum aligned OR in the offchance I am wrong about masterpiece's alignment being that of the scum team, and he's just a slank do nothing towny then sadface just TMI'D us both as town with the shallowest of our going back and forths asTVT reasonings, and is likley scum himself.

More to come later on.
    I hate this post. I can smell you. This kind of offense does nothing for town and tries to make the crowd decision binary when there is nothing binary about the setup.

Otherwise I do not have any great feelings. I love candy. I have not had as much time as I would like to reread due to my Schedule and Account Issues but I think my vote will be upon Masterpiece, Bungalow, or Yoek on this day

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

lets begin again. ill include post counter # for context. btw im literally isoing your posts / going off what i explicitly remember for this so if you have a problem with my read, ill be happy to support it

@S-FM THANOS SQUARE [16]: absolute filler garbage. claims he has to act like 'this.' we don't know what that means. if we try to discern from his 16 posts, we get mild inconsistencies between trolling-filler and an attempt at playing briefly.

@S-FM yoek [120]: scumhunter mcgee. knowledgeable though grasping at a few straws and asking all the wrong questions. very reflexive player, which isnt bad. tunnels and buddies extremely fucking hard. maybe its your play style. cool. nothing certain here for me.

@S-FM Peepee poo poo [10]: first logical-bro. making 10 posts look town isn't easy and he didnt quite manage to do it anyway. i cant scumread him for it though. he pointed out that Screams assumed we had a doctor - though its also Screams first time playing here apparently. hes a thinker but not enough for a read here. could be scum buddying me.

@S-FM Hey peter [3]: absolutely awful. is currently softing that he is an important town role that needs protection. that's a d2 lynch imo. there is no logical way to interperate that garbage he keeps spewing. maybe lynch maybe not idc

@S-FM [73]: sporting the 4th highest post count in the game theyve managed to backpeddle from almost any engaging conversation from a possible townread and choose to buddy them. they fail to make legitimate meaningful arguments against anyone who hasnt been scumpainted and really dont come off as a town member in general. given the amount of posts theyve submitted its honestly hard to give them shit for that big lull of activity but theyre still my fos. its a damn shame they seem like such a nice person. <3

@S-FM jfk [11]: like peepee poo poo and with a similar post count.. another logical-bro. there were certain things but him that gave me some red flags though. i felt like he was pushing the wrong people at the wrong time and that could have been indicative of buddying me as well. need more contribution.

@S-FM Harold [18]: imagine coming off as town and then shitting all over yourself for multiple posts in a row. buddying-fillering-making no sense. thats harold. absolute haram

@S-FM swag98 [38]: the third logical-bro. this time without the slight scumminess of peepee poo poo. this is my town read. though it initially was not. i expected the possibility of scum jumping on my n0 theory though SB16 has solidified that fact. absolute halal

@S-FM Masterpiece [65]: to be floundering around so much at 65 posts, i think the only thing that stopped you from being lynched earlier was a lack of activity tbh and you still might fight your way to the end of that rope. i asked you as a town member to put your eggs in the right basket and to give more answers than questions but you just insist that youre better at d2. you are not towntelling at all, you just come off as derpy or confused. fix it or you die tomorrow probably.

@S-FM bungalow [45]: muh fourth and final logical-bro. same old sound and reason as the previous two with some mild hedging. it's not fair of me to say if i tr that hedging or sr that hedging but i think their presence has been good and they're contributing well regardless of alignment. very very kosher

@S-FM screams [127 (NERD)]: HOLY SHIT MAN. i just wanted you to do one fucking thing. humour the possibility that youre not clear and that i wasnt wrong and it took us waaay too many pages worth of garbage to get there. you were my town read as soon as i saw you soft your role in the first 5 pages. then you did it again and again THEN under no fucking pressure revealed. you gave me no answers multiple times (i can get those for you too.) and what you did if real was actually anti-town, im not the only one who feels like that. i don't blame you for a second to think i might be scum setting up for tomorrow but if you cant get it through your head that it works both fucking ways, i dont know what else to do for you. you did something strange, i pushed on you. then suddenly with fucking impunity you think youre infallible. you think im slipping you think im ad hom, like come the fuck on. you legit just had to do the one thing i told you to. smile and fucking wave. your night immune right? so why did it take until BUNGALOW and SWAG92 and even the fucking MODERATOR to come out to confirm all three things that i said? we can legit go on and on about the consequences of tomorrow but we both know your not being lynched. just PLEASE be town.

thats all for now. please do NOT quote all of this and clog up pages. i added ample amounts of space in-between.

thanks.
    MISSED THIS when I posted. Ingore other posts above this

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

I will come clean with you all. Upon Inspection, there is no reason that I would not be able to reveal this.

There are no restrictions on my posting. To use my role, I must utter the Magic Phrase.

I could continue the insanity. However. I do not have the time, nor the reason as a Town-sided role.

I do not know what the Magic Phrase is. I do not have any hints. I must use the Magic Phrase in a post within three days or I will die.

43. ISO #643

for funzies:::: i will add one final disconnect i noticed. hey guess what? were back to mechanical stuff.

we get that a lot of us town read Screams.

but if somebody was a town member and they were SO fucking convinced that Screams is confirmed its possible theyd have to;

1. be scum and humouring it.

2. be the inventor of such a role and sees that he isnt lying. [NAI]

that in essence bring @S-FM yoek & S-FM into question further being the two most adamant about the possibility post-reveal fmpov

44. ISO #644

np.
    Also there was a misunderstanding.

Where I come from N0 is implicitly stated in the set up thread, and first day post. This is my first game here so bare with me. Also, the first post here by host said game wouldnt start till timer ran out. I took that to mean no factions would have access to chats or submitting roles if the game had not started.

Clearly I was wrong.

But telling me I cannot read because I read verbatim what the host wrote on his first page, and not taking the word of a player in the game or your word, does not mean I'm incapable of logical thought. You did attack my intelligence and not for merit.

So if you want me to sit back and do nothing and say nothing, I don't see how that helps solve the game, but I feel and MP are two strong lynch targets imo.

Also your post that started all this was TMI to me and still is, and I'll die on this hill

since youve been gone ill explain some key things to consider

1 there was a n0 mafia chat. they more than likely know their allies The host confirmed that there was a n0, and IF there are scum team, they WOULD have a chat.
    2 out of the gate they softed their role which isnt so bad but consider they went into this game with the intention to do so
    3 if the vest in question automatically activates all scum in the game know they need to hit him twice. that means we get one check.
    4 if he is scum he can simply say he was hit then healed the following night and feed us fake leads.
    5 why did reveal at all. under 0 pressure. his reasoning was along the lines of "so we can get scum and doc can heal!"

im not paranoid. if he is a pro town role that was anti town.

lynch his buddy smiley

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Spoiler : Additional information has been revealed! :

TOWN: Eliminate all of those who would oppose you.
    MAFIA: Obtain 51% vote majority.
    TRIAD: Obtain 51% vote majority.
    NEUTRAL: Eliminate all others.
    CULT: Obtain 51% vote majority.
    DEMONS: Obtain 51% vote majority.
    Some or all of these factions are present this game.

Happy hunting!
    The host never confirmed that there is a mafia OR a triad. He says SOMEOR ALL are in the game. Meaning it could be demons, and cult, cult by itself, only neutrals not aligned. The certainty at which you said the MAFIA have a n0 chat, makes me think you outed yourself as MAFIA. It's unbelievable to me that you cannot see how I could see that.

To answer saying why would swag state he did a n0 action, I stated this before, so I don't like that swag went to a time and pulled quotes from before host confirmed n0 to throw shade. However, SWAG was town read at that time, confirming Devi's theory of N0 lends to give Devi' back up and town cred. Swag is not confirmed town as much as I am confirmed town by your thoughts of shenanigans.

Please someone objective tell me I'm crazy for seeing someone state definitively that there was a mafia N0 chat when there is not confirmed mafia in the game.

45. ISO #645

Also there was a misunderstanding.

Where I come from N0 is implicitly stated in the set up thread, and first day post. This is my first game here so bare with me. Also, the first post here by host said game wouldnt start till timer ran out. I took that to mean no factions would have access to chats or submitting roles if the game had not started.

Clearly I was wrong.

But telling me I cannot read because I read verbatim what the host wrote on his first page, and not taking the word of a player in the game or your word, does not mean I'm incapable of logical thought. You did attack my intelligence and not for merit.

So if you want me to sit back and do nothing and say nothing, I don't see how that helps solve the game, but I feel and MP are two strong lynch targets imo.

Also your post that started all this was TMI to me and still is, and I'll die on this hill

The host never confirmed that there is a mafia OR a triad. He says SOMEOR ALL are in the game. Meaning it could be demons, and cult, cult by itself, only neutrals not aligned. The certainty at which you said the MAFIA have a n0 chat, makes me think you outed yourself as MAFIA. It's unbelievable to me that you cannot see how I could see that.

To answer saying why would swag state he did a n0 action, I stated this before, so I don't like that swag went to a time and pulled quotes from before host confirmed n0 to throw shade. However, SWAG was town read at that time, confirming Devi's theory of N0 lends to give Devi' back up and town cred. Swag is not confirmed town as much as I am confirmed town by your thoughts of shenanigans.

Please someone objective tell me I'm crazy for seeing someone state definitively that there was a mafia N0 chat when there is not confirmed mafia in the game.
    As much as I am NOT confirmed town by your own thoughts*

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

we're now a little bit over halfway into the day please adjust accordingly

S-FM Masterpiece (2 [L-5]):
    S-FM yoek, S-FM bungalow

S-FM (2 [L-5]):
    S-FM screams, S-FM deviantart

S-FM Harold (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM swag98

S-FM THANOS SQUARE (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM Masterpiece

S-FM Hey peter (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650