Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2432
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    While the other people I pinged haven't talked in like 24 hours more or less, and I specifically said it wasn't about you... I just wanted you thoughts at some point
    Lol np
    I'm surprised aamirus or foxes hasn't checked in yet
    Foxes was so active last game o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1852

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Wait what?? Is he not town? Why would Mike or Ganelon lose like that? Gonna read the setup too.
    Ganelon and Mike are the 3p, if they are both alive, and Mike steals from mafia, they win with town, if at any point one of them dies, the one that does can never win the game, and the other becomes a survivor that can win with either alignment, and Mike doesn't want to die, so he's scum siding, and at this point I don't understand why he even claimed if he's gunna play like this...

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

I think i gave us a pretty good way that this games already solved yesterday, it's a townsided mechanical dream lol.

People with a gun can't remember whos got one shoot in the pool of players i listed yesterday, if someone else gets a gun do the same thing and we lynch from players in that same pool, we legitimatley cant lose that way.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #1859

We can also essentially lure out the scums by giving a gun to one of the people in that pool and having the conf town direct their shot.

Granted this is a bit of a riskier strat but we could essentially give a scum a gun tell them to shoot someone, could be their scum buddy and they wont shoot which will confirm them as scum, or they will shoot their scum buddy, and essentially do our job for us.

I get that a player that would potentially shoot his/her scum buddy, would cry that he/she is town and would never do that blah blah blah, but they are still in the lynch pool so they would need to be sorted regardless of what they did.

Ez game ez life.

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

@blinkskater
    Ya except hybrid and Mike are both voting the bus claim... Which is why I want hybrid dead
    Mikes not really a concern, there's no way he can really push any agenda as an outed neutral, he claims hes looking for mafia tp steal from then let him, hell say whatever he has to say during the day to stay alove while hes trying to steal from mafia. Thats my take on that.

Then we vote hybrid

-vote hybrid

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

@Ganelon
    why did you hedge on Kenny's claim?
    wiisp, in this post you have a quote from distorted but there's no link for it
    where is that post from
    what if that is the mafia team?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #1874

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ganelon is not Mafia rather so back off him. I can 100% confirm Mag elf myself light are not mafia not now not ever.
    who the fuck is elf

25. ISO #1875

Elf is confirmed only if Gal got the gun.
    wHO TE FUCK ARE TEHSE FUCKING PEOPLE JFC

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

He means Efe... Probably auto correct, calm down...
    no dude
    aamirus even asked who the fuck it is and he hasn't replied
    how would mike know efe visted him
    don't give a shit tho just gonna do the policy we need
    -vote hybrid

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

w/ Pestilence it's always possible he is scum because of Distorted's early joke vote, saying Pestilence slipped and was scum, but he didn't keep it their for long

He also pinged aamirus or hybrid at one point, asking them a question, and it pinged me that he out of the blue, asked one of them a question specifically

36. ISO #1886

Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Light Yagami - not disputing his role claim

Efekannn02 - again, mainly for his role claim

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Don’t think I’ve seen enough of the others to give a read
    @aamirus
    Still waiting on your updated read list, this is severely outdated

37. ISO #1887

Distorted flipped scum So I am calling BS on you pest. but at this point you are not number one lynch
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddd

38. ISO #1888

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Before we lynch anyone, I feel like we need to wait for Ganelon to confirm the whole neut/gun ownership situation.
    ya u can get lynched

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

If what you are saying is true. Think about it . Mafia in no wold would not target Kenny. meaning you made kenny eat himself only kill. mafia strongman would have been switched to Wissp and wisp is alive. Strongman kills everyone. No world would mafia target wisp. Wisp was not listed as a TPR also was an easy mislynch if he was not mafia. This is not adding up. Where is the strong man kill? I dont by mafia held back there kill. The math does not add up.
    if mafia did not target kenny, they targetted wisp, who was bussed. so wisp is not NI, he just wasn't targeted. this makes him town. lol

41. ISO #1891

@naz
    Mike is very preemptive with his call outs...
    it's not about mike's exact post, but the quote he has inside that post
    i've been reading day 2 and just got to the bussing fuckery where kenny probably used his ability on himself because of the bus driver REEEEEEEEEE

42. ISO #1892

@blinkskater
    also that liars club game... why didnt you just lynch Naz... ur reads day 1 were so good
    this is scummy lol, not bc its about me but because it has absolutely nothing to do with this game and you could have asked him on discord
    scums usually distract from the game at hand SMH WISP!

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

Doc if you want town to win protect Mag tonight. because if they Kill Mag I become a Survivor I cant steal anymore and My win con changes to just stay alive till the end. So I will be able to win with town or mafia. Keep that in mind town Doc. It is in your best interest to keep Gal alive he can heal me tonight. Dont help me heal Mag ie Gal. Trust me on this by day 3 we will have this loc win we have this if Doc heals MAg.
    mike what happened to the grammerly toolbar i told u to download lol
    this hurts me

47. ISO #1897

also BD that does not leave feedback is hard to confirm. Mafia will get 2 night kills tonight if we dont get there strongman. meaning will be hard to confirm the BD. I am leaning to pest lynch today. The fact distorted swaped to him and knowing distorted he would buss to make him look confirmed. I know light is Nice. but Aivion put 2 or the 3 randoms into game instead of one is what i find odd.
    You’re aware dist switched to me to try and get himself out of being lynched, right? It was a tie and the lynch was randomed between me and dist. We got the high roll.

pest should be number 1 lynch because if he is mafia mafia gets 3 kp tonight dont forget pest has a gun efe gave to last night
    Implying I’d shoot tonight. Mafia can’t win by shooting the bonus gun tonight. I’m not even sure that I would use it tonight as BD with such a powerful ability.

48. ISO #1898

ok note to self i stopped at page 85, pick up at page 86 when i come back
    need to work.......

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900