7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hunter On Grylander Invests On Rocket Racoon & Dispair.. Doc On Me
    Why I have the feeling he just spammed alone to increase his post count?
    Some people said he was lurking, then he spammed. And most of what he said are useless or here to bring confusion.

Seriously,

Light_Yagami = 80

Before i went to bed, he was like 26 xD and he almost talked alone.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Why I have the feeling he just spammed alone to increase his post count?
    Some people said he was lurking, then he spammed. And most of what he said are useless or here to bring confusion.

Seriously,

Light_Yagami = 80

Before i went to bed, he was like 26 xD and he almost talked alone.
    I stand by what I said earlier. Lynch yagami
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I fucking swear Magoroth is town.
    A HUR DUR WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM UR NEXT DURRR
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz that is a fairly scummy thing to say imho
    I really don't see it as scummy when crunchy and rocket clearly are new to the forums and have never played before. If I was lynched d1 of my first game, scum or town, I would probably not come back. D2 lynch, fucking be my guest. I don't see anything wrong w being a person of principle. They were antagonizing them for hardly posting within the first 24 hours. I had no idea wtf to type for my first 5 games. I appreciate Ozy's apology tho
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I really don't see it as scummy when crunchy and rocket clearly are new to the forums and have never played before. If I was lynched d1 of my first game, scum or town, I would probably not come back. D2 lynch, fucking be my guest. I don't see anything wrong w being a person of principle. They were antagonizing them for hardly posting within the first 24 hours. I had no idea wtf to type for my first 5 games. I appreciate Ozy's apology tho
    I guess I know what you're saying because I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt simply for the fact that they are new but if I had evidence or a strong scum tell like that sheep guy then I would obviously not care and Lynch away lol

19. ISO #869

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Or MM is scum and knows he is town
    I can see this too. Distorted used RNG for roles but i wonder how he weighted each role🤔 I have doubts that town random tpr would have such a high %age for him but that's the beauty of RNG...so I'm glad you changed your mindabout shooting Mag for now, he could totally be the godfather wolf tho
    Mag, I think you should shoot your scum read tonight? Unless its me, town don't want me dead, truuust.

People are doubting Efe's cit claim . He does almost always claim cit so I didn't think too much of it, but I should be thinking about it. But I can't read him but Blink CAN read him well. I want doc on blink but this is all just bait for trapper😭 I'm glad I'm not doc lol

20. ISO #870

I guess I know what you're saying because I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt simply for the fact that they are new but if I had evidence or a strong scum tell like that sheep guy then I would obviously not care and Lynch away lol
    LMAO ya that was totally different but i think they were saying replace or lynch which isn't fair to me (at least for a new player on d1) newbies usually come from mod so they're not used to getting info on d1

21. ISO #871

Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    Well, this is a load of crap if I ever seen one. How could an intelligent and thinking person actually post this? Wtf is this...

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    agree that claiming cit on day 1 is dumb if he actually is a citizen and he should be shot for it.
    ???????????

Ok i just woke up and i have to be to work in an hour for 12+hours but please show me where i ever called nozy scum or even voted him up?
    I too asked for a quote or a link to see what was Mag referring to because I too seem to have missed it. Have yet to receive an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    JUST BECAUSE I KNOW WHO ALPHA WOLF IS DOESNT MEAN IM HIM! YOU DAMN IDIOT!
    ???????????????????????????????????????

I KNOW WHO ALPHA WOLF AND YOU DONT WANT ME TO REVEAL HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    i need to get sleep and i have classes all of tomorrow/today, although since people take this so damn serious ill get on DURING classes, so dont freak, just give me some time.
    Well, I personally totally town read you. You have a fighting spirit even after so often I implied I would like you lynched. For new player who would be a scum I feel like it would be enough pressure for them to just drop the game. Or maybe I am just not pressury enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am pretty sure scums won't kill you just because Kira said you are doc...
    ARE YOU DOCTOR OR GODFATHER?
    Call me crazy, but i think that thinking about whom scums would/should taget is high on your thinking list. I don't know, it's just that I guess you don't post that much and then I suddenly see you post this and I have to think to myself: "Why is this important enough for him to post?".
    Could you possibly be a Doctor baiting GF to target Blink so you can heal him?
    I was thinking of not revealing my doctor-read on you but you might also be a GF thinking whom to kill...

If i were to be killed tonight and flip doc tho....
    Don't worry. Trapper won't visit you(in MM mode) because you will not be in your house meaning that GF will visit you, which means if there is other doctor then he will heal you, which means Trapper will visit you, which means GF won't visit you to not die to Trapper, which means Doctor won't heal you to not die to Trapper.
    IT'S ALL FIGURED OUT!
    Also, this made me think - there is actually the chance of a doctor chain heal in lategame!

A HUR DUR WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM UR NEXT DURRR
    This is a fun troll actually.

like that sheep guy then I would obviously not care and Lynch away lol
    What do you mean? What sheep guy?

I really don't see it as scummy when crunchy and rocket clearly are new to the forums and have never played before.
    I completely agree regarding Crunchy. He is one of my higher town reads somehow actually.
    But I cannot agree about Rocket. For gods sake - he even threatened to gamethrow.
    Post Link - click on the Rockets post number to see his post and tell me you give him the benefit of the doubt.

---
    Well, me personally. I am open to lynching Rocket. Yes, he is new but he isn't even playing!
    I might consider Kira or Efekann lynch. Kira just feels off, idk why.
    Couple people already going against Kira makes me wonder if he perhaps was on to something and so the Mafia undermine Kira? But more than likely townies just having bad feeling about him, including me.
    But regards Efekann - I don't think I remember him taking a scumread on him so personal. He usually just shrugs it off with a joke or something. I feel like it means something I just don't know what.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Post Link - click on the Rockets post number to see his post
    Noz, if you read this. You have to log out or log in your main account to do that. We aren't capable of doing that on this account just as we are incapable of checking who mentioned or quoted us.

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Hunter On Grylander Invests On Rocket Racoon & Dispair.. Doc On Me
    If you had the decency to read the setup correctly you would know that 1. Town Gov doesn't exist 2. Trapper most likely chose to appear as a Citizen so Investigatives wouldn't do shit.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #876

ahhh wallposts are really hard to reply on mobile bc i don't want to quote the whole thing but in response to post #871:

Blink meant sheepsaysmeep from the smiths game.
    We can lynch rocket tomorrow, at least give him a chance to do his role (if he is a Tpr/agent) and form a last will before killing him. Like what can you really do, as an inexperienced fm player, on d1? Please tell me, or try to guide him, or ask him questions instead of trying to lynch him myou trying to get an easy lynch seems scummy.

But i also thought of something. Please remember to keep an updated LW at all times since we can apparently die at any moment, day or night. @ whoever is agent wolf its in your best interest to NOT lie in your LW as well, even though it helps town, it also helps your scummates figure out who is trapper

27. ISO #877

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If you had the decency to read the setup correctly you would know that 1. Town Gov doesn't exist 2. Trapper most likely chose to appear as a Citizen so Investigatives wouldn't do shit.
    Unless trapper is going to fake claim TPR...it is probably easier to play as cit but we can't tunnel vision and discredit the other strategy. We have possible fake claim citizens that are TPRs or scum already.

28. ISO #878

Well, this is a load of crap if I ever seen one. How could an intelligent and thinking person actually post this? Wtf is this...

???????????

I too asked for a quote or a link to see what was Mag referring to because I too seem to have missed it. Have yet to receive an answer.

Well, I personally totally town read you. You have a fighting spirit even after so often I implied I would like you lynched. For new player who would be a scum I feel like it would be enough pressure for them to just drop the game. Or maybe I am just not pressury enough.

Call me crazy, but i think that thinking about whom scums would/should taget is high on your thinking list. I don't know, it's just that I guess you don't post that much and then I suddenly see you post this and I have to think to myself: "Why is this important enough for him to post?".
    I was thinking of not revealing my doctor-read on you but you might also be a GF thinking whom to kill...

Don't worry. Trapper won't visit you(in MM mode) because you will not be in your house meaning that GF will visit you, which means if there is other doctor then he will heal you, which means Trapper will visit you, which means GF won't visit you to not die to Trapper, which means Doctor won't heal you to not die to Trapper.
    IT'S ALL FIGURED OUT!
    Also, this made me think - there is actually the chance of a doctor chain heal in lategame!

I completely agree regarding Crunchy. He is one of my higher town reads somehow actually.
    But I cannot agree about Rocket. For gods sake - he even threatened to gamethrow.
    Post Link - click on the Rockets post number to see his post and tell me you give him the benefit of the doubt.

---
    Well, me personally. I am open to lynching Rocket. Yes, he is new but he isn't even playing!
    Couple people already going against Kira makes me wonder if he perhaps was on to something and so the Mafia undermine Kira? But more than likely townies just having bad feeling about him, including me.
    But regards Efekann - I don't think I remember him taking a scumread on him so personal. He usually just shrugs it off with a joke or something. I feel like it means something I just don't know what.
    i didnt take the scumread personal i took the accussations of lurking personal blink freaking made me mad ffs
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Also I think its ballsy of Kira to just accuse people odd being certain roles and its a different way to get reactions, which I really appreciate. Is he 100% town ? No. Do I think Kira is town? For now. But I also think Gyr responded like a townie would. I think the same about gyr as i do about Kira for now.

32. ISO #882
    Ganelon

???????????

IT'S ALL FIGURED OUT!

---
    Neither did I say that blinkskater is scum nor did I imply it. I said that he had a very interesting emotional reaction when you said you lost your faith in him, which led me to thinking that he was actually affected by your opinion - which would obviously only happen if he were town. I think his and naz's responses were genuine.

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885
    Ganelon

Also I think its ballsy of Kira to just accuse people odd being certain roles and its a different way to get reactions, which I really appreciate. Is he 100% town ? No. Do I think Kira is town? For now. But I also think Gyr responded like a townie would. I think the same about gyr as i do about Kira for now.
    Actually since you said this... hm.

-vote Gyrlander

I don't like you being so shady, care to discuss?

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888
    Ganelon

What do you mean by shady?
    You're too careful with your words...

39. ISO #889

ahhh wallposts are really hard to reply on mobile bc i don't want to quote the whole thing but in response to post #871:

We can lynch rocket tomorrow, at least give him a chance to do his role (if he is a Tpr/agent) and form a last will before killing him. Like what can you really do, as an inexperienced fm player, on d1? Please tell me, or try to guide him, or ask him questions instead of trying to lynch him myou trying to get an easy lynch seems scummy.

But i also thought of something. Please remember to keep an updated LW at all times since we can apparently die at any moment, day or night. @ whoever is agent wolf its in your best interest to NOT lie in your LW as well, even though it helps town, it also helps your scummates figure out who is trapper
    Thats actually brilliant

40. ISO #890

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You're too careful with your words...
    What does make you think that? Last time I played like myself I got quite stressed after everyone said I didn't do anything and wasn't active enough. At least this game I'm noy posting much but there is a bigger ratio of valuable posts. (Oh well you need to omit some xD)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #891

Hello guys! What do I see as first page first post? ALERT!!!

Light Yagami Has Revealed As Mayor

My Claim Is Town Gov..
    NEW PLAYERS:

There is no Mayor in the setup! This guy used color codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #892

Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    Mhhhmmmmmm I will see Efe's posts. If they are inexistant/of a certain type I will 100% agree with you and push Efekannn02 as a D1 lynch.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #893

*Gets cancer*

*Dies*

The fact that you not classify in Scum/Town but in roles makes me think you actually have no fucking idea.
    +scumpoints to you he sees thing you don't? I don't believe it. I'm giving +999999999 townpoints to Yagami for his post. He read behind people's posts, and he did it better than me

44. ISO #894

Because there isn't anyone capable of differentiating between scum roles? I mean, Trapper and Mafia OK but between Mafia Alpha Spirit and Beta? No.
    False. The soft claims or the slips implied. How does the player behave. I REALLY don't think a scum would make that up, especially Yagami.

45. ISO #895

I may not be posting much but I'm reading everything *wink*

Ah, and I don't know how am I supposed to provide a defense for a non-existent accusation. Literally you just said that I'm 75% Spirit Wolf but didn't say anything else. I'm innocent until you prove the opposite, BITCH.

At least I said that classifying scumreads seems bs to me
    @Light_Yagami She's kinda right on that though. Put a real accusation, keeping town in the dark is not nice ENLIGHTEN US!

46. ISO #896

Thats Where Lynching Efe Would Prove My Case....
    How?

47. ISO #897

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hello guys! What do I see as first page first post? ALERT!!!

NEW PLAYERS:

There is no Mayor in the setup! This guy used color codes.
    off to class for the morning, but omg lol, thats a bold move
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

48. ISO #898

I think I know how you play, as I've seen you play on the mod before. I think you're the kind who gets very mad when they're wrongly accused of being scum, so I am actually town-reading you for this post. Not everyone else might, though.
    Actually yes, but this is not getting very mad for Gyrlander that's why I don't give much town points

49. ISO #899

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    off to class for the morning, but omg lol, thats a bold move
    A size 7 move too ;)

50. ISO #900

Ohh god. That lw thing because of Trapper...
    You just made me like this setup less!

I do not agree about giving Rocket a slack though. Did you even read his posts? He isn't playing the game, he threatened to gamethrow by AFK and we haven't heard of him since...
    And for some unknown reason - Distorted hasn't replied to any of my many times I directed a question at him if he could replace Rocket.

you really want to know dont you? haha you will regret asking me later

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Yes, I really fucking would. You wrote in caps TWICE that you know who the Alpha is. Why keep it back?

Also I think its ballsy of Kira to just accuse people odd being certain roles and its a different way to get reactions, which I really appreciate. Is he 100% town ? No. Do I think Kira is town? For now.
    Yeah, actually this is the reason why people quite enjoyed playing with him last game. Seemed refreshingly new.
    Now it kinda got old and he seemed to have grown even more ballsy about his reads - just assuming he is 100% right himself, like wtf? What intelligent person does that?

Neither did I say that blinkskater is scum nor did I imply it. I said that he had a very interesting emotional reaction when you said you lost your faith in him, which led me to thinking that he was actually affected by your opinion - which would obviously only happen if he were town. I think his and naz's responses were genuine.
    This was the part I asked you to show me because I seemed to have missed it. I'm sorry that you missinterpreted what I asked you twice in a row now. Either link it or quote it.
    You got a good read, but it's just that neither me nor blink know what you talking about - meaning that nobody else ever could.
    I think it's valuable to quote things you asking questions about when posting rate isn't that high, so no misunderstandings possible.