S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think I know how you play, as I've seen you play on the mod before. I think you're the kind who gets very mad when they're wrongly accused of being scum, so I am actually town-reading you for this post. Not everyone else might, though.
    seems logical enough and yes i agree, some players do take personal accusations while others dont

at this point who the fuck is still insulting efe, i mean shit, wtf people

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wasnt Getting Mad. I Was Proving The Case Was False...
    sorry for assuming then
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also @The Ultimate Despair read what blink posted and how he reacted after you said you changed your opinion about him, seems like something very interesting happened right there
    Ok i just woke up and i have to be to work in an hour for 12+hours but please show me where i ever called nozy scum or even voted him up? So please explain to me on how my opinion on him has changed we argued and about something to do with interpretation and then the fire was fueled by constant insults on each end don't try to scum paint something where something is not... I have a lot to catch up on since I haven't been around for about 8 hours and i will post/comment asnim catching up when i can

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree on Kira and Two being scummy, I wanted to see people's reaction. So now I'm going to sheep your reads XD GO DOWN!!!!!

Scv didn't see it like that might be true might not be

I know Efe claimed Cit. And I know what he is really. Efe always claims Cit.

I am sure of Gyrl and Lenn.
    always cit i am
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Tell you what. You link a msg from last game where naz is not what you described in this post and I will believe you are not being biased. My reasons for thinking naz ir Trapper are completely different. I think I will post later.

Let me help you out with how to, possibly, read me in future games. Compare my aggressiveness of when I post a scumread in the 2 games - 1 was townie 1 was scumie.

Yeah, that makes sense. Btw - in the Nightless game, both me and Mesk were top town reads for everyone. Literally everyone. Top2. Except Mag, but he was our scum allie so it doesn't count.
    All I'm saying is - your top town reads keep on being scums, huh?

Well, me personally - it seems that people are confused about my alignment because I'm too townie to be townie while also being agressive when I pressure. So - it doesn't matter what people think, since even if I was scum - I would be too beneficial for town to get lynched or killed.
    I have never done any buddying in my games. I tend to be even agressive as Mafia/Triad in the mod

On a personal level - I dislike playing FM with Kira, because this is a game of communication which is a hard thing to do with him. Though, I very much like him as a person.

I need you to expand/elaborate because you and blink are the only 2 players in this game that I trust that can read Efekann. Which is weird given how much I don't trust most of your reads LOL. But I trust your reads on Efekann.

I notice that how much you keep re-posting that Day1 reads are unreliable and can't blame people for not posting it. Well, ok - I agree. But what are your thoughts on lynching the most afk player - Rocket at EoD1? Is that at least a valid think to do Day1?

That's a very specific question. Why?
    I was curious to know what efekann thought about trapper role and lynching the most afk can be seen as scummish and townish because an easy lynch to justify for scum but can help town later on in the game if we get rid of the afk slot because there was a game in which suntax was afk later in game and we lynched him for it because it was seen as scummish and he was town i believe it cost us the game

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

@blinkskater I Believe You To Be A Shaman (White Mage)
    Blink Please Cast Holy On Yagami And Life3 On The Person That Dies Tonight
    Oh And Can You Please Cast Protect On Me Too? Maybe Haste On Yourself But Oh Wait Youre Not A Time Mage :/

Welp Im More Of A Red Mage/Black Mage Shantotto Style OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Your Wrong I Planned That Perfectly...
    yes yes sure you planned it perfectly (sarcasm)
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    I disagree about efe but i do see a possible trapper in despair

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

i need to get sleep and i have classes all of tomorrow/today, although since people take this so damn serious ill get on DURING classes, so dont freak, just give me some time.
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Good God kira has seemed so scummy this last few pages. I mean he softclaims every single tpr but vig then comes out with some big leaps in logic for accusations of gyr, efe and somehow believing he knows all the scum and their exact roles lmfao.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Good God kira has seemed so scummy this last few pages. I mean he softclaims every single tpr but vig then comes out with some big leaps in logic for accusations of gyr, efe and somehow believing he knows all the scum and their exact roles lmfao.
    Yes , I Do Claim That.. Problems?