S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    which is why everyone needs to post at least 1000 times everyday, so we can make sure that they are alive. If someone stops posting we will assume that he is dead and if he is not dead we will lynch him for beeing a scum.
    Its Not The Quantity That Matters Its the Quality...

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Is kira trying to be the new efe?
    lol

Ok let's cut down on the shitposting please. Any further shitposts will NO longer be seen as NAI but as possibly Scum Indicative

7. ISO #357

Good morning, need to get ready for work. Stopped at post #260.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Guys. I feel like we need at least 1k posts Day1 to have a chance at having the record S-FM game with most posts.
    Um why do we want so many posts on d1 or in general? This isn't gonna get close because Distorted can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Seems Suspect
    Lol welp. Trapper will poison MM and you guys will vote me. Which when that happens you guys are worse players than I thought you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #358
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i disagree with it, MM will post a lot whether he is scum/town/neutral, i don't "scumread" him for simply not being here, i'll need to see MM in action posting in order to develope any kind of read on him
    I agree with this statement.

9. ISO #359
    Ganelon

inb4 all the TPRs are vigis
    I think this post will prove to be important later, I am bookmarking it, it sounds like a Trapper slip

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

Why are you all being so hostile towards eachother
    wat

11. ISO #361
    Ganelon

Ok actually after having re-read Nozzy's post I have come to the conclusion that they are more likely than not town

12. ISO #362
    Ganelon

-vote CrunchySoul

I want to know your reads

13. ISO #363
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami you seem to be adept at finding lone scums, tell me who you think is the Trapper atm please

14. ISO #364

Posts 80 - The Ultimate Despair
    Posts 79 - Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 34 - blinkskater
    Posts 23 - naz
    Posts 8 - Lenneth
    Posts 8 - CrunchySoul
    Posts 7 - Scvmurderer
    Posts 4 - Rocket Raccoon
    Posts 3 - Numbertwo
    Posts 1 -Light_Yagami
    Posts 1 - Gyrlander
    Posts 0 - Efekannn02
    Posts 0 - Magoroth
    Guys. I feel like we need at least 1k posts Day1 to have a chance at having the record S-FM game with most posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Seems Suspect
    And to people saying ignore the trapper are you all mad? I dont think the trapper will post much, he wouldnt want to draw any suspicions to himself and the invests wont be able to find him because of the misdirection he can throw, the trapper will also act very pro town... So they only suggestions we have so far are to ignore him..? With a day one lynch we have a 1 in 13 shot to find the trapper, we get him day 1 he wont be lynched and well instantly know if hes trapper or not imo this will be someone who hasnt posted much day and if said trapper did post it would be very pro town stuff
    I think this is how the trapper is going to play as well. Yes, we should probably day 1 lynch but with odds like this, it'll be unlikely to lynch the trapper but to make us feel better at least its 4/13 for scum lynch.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #365

Fuxk my life i did that stupid quote post thing

16. ISO #366

Every1 is trusting these tpr claims too much
    Where are the claims?

17. ISO #367
    Ganelon

I think blinkskater is right about the Trapper - the Trapper will likely be a pro-town guy who doesn't post much and who will seem to be 'evading' people's radar, @blinkskater @naz I think Fielzank's play style on D1 will be very similar to the Trapper's play style

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think blinkskater is right about the Trapper - the Trapper will likely be a pro-town guy who doesn't post much and who will seem to be 'evading' people's radar, @blinkskater @naz I think Fielzank's play style on D1 will be very similar to the Trapper's play style
    Agreed thats why i wouldnt mind lynching someone like that day 1 and if trapper switches it up we could possibly notice that also

20. ISO #370

Alright guys - we need to discuss the setup, cut down on the shitposting for now.

So I've noticed a number of things about the setup. Let's discuss the Trapper role because I've never seen any Dayvig before. It looks like an interesting role and we should try to avoid it.

My thoughts:

1)If Trapper is MM:

If we have several duplicates of the same TPR, the MM has a high chance of poisoning half the town on N1. Needless to say, that we must avoid. Therefore, I think everyone should post who they would visit if they were a TPR.

If I were Vigi I would not shoot tonight.
    If I were Doctor I would heal Ozy.
    If I were Sheriff I would check Gyrlander.
    If I were Detective I would check blinkskater.
    Ohh wow. I didn't notice there is Detective role. Needed to check, I thought you scumslip.
    Lol Ozy, if blinkskater is scum I will instantly scum read you for this post
    LOL. Sorry about the Nightless!

And to people saying ignore the trapper are you all mad? I dont think the trapper will post much, he wouldnt want to draw any suspicions to himself and the invests wont be able to find him because of the misdirection he can throw, the trapper will also act very pro town... So they only suggestions we have so far are to ignore him..? With a day one lynch we have a 1 in 13 shot to find the trapper, we get him day 1 he wont be lynched and well instantly know if hes trapper or not imo this will be someone who hasnt posted much day and if said trapper did post it would be very pro town stuff
    When I posted a question if we should ignore Trapper day2, it was not about trying or not trying to find him, but about the pressure that he brings to people to lynch faster. Still nobody has replied on what they think of my idea of we could possibly lynch fast day2 if we have a solid scumread. Additionaly we can role claim day2 and lynch+vigilante kill unlikely claims. Or at very least - we would know a scum by Day3 at minimum

Let's discuss the possible Mafia strategies because I see you all running in circles about the Trapper. I think the fact that the Godfather is only night immune as long as Beta is alive and only immune detection while the Omega is alive will be an important factor in this game, we need to watch out for possible slips and for who is it that people do not want to push/are very aggressive towards, I think there's a real chance to uncover scum this way.

In addition, I would like to note that while I don't know Distorted's host meta, I doubt he would've made an Archon account Mafia because that would give Mafia four people who could read and formulate strategies; in my opinion that would be a little too strong for scum. Then again, remember that Town itself is fairly strong due to how many possible TPRs there may be, so it doesn't completely exclude OzyWho/Noz_Bugz from being Mafia. I think it's more likely for Ozy to be Trapper at this point than Mafia
    Can you do me a favor and ISO (thats what its called, right?) naz? Because naz is my top Trapper read. If you posted all her posts I think you would agree. Not having energy to do it myself atm...

Also i enjoyed playing with you last time i felt like you read people pretty well but based how efe started off and insta claimed cit that fits right intochis town cit meta and i have a townread on him for that
    I trust blinks ability to read Efekann.

If i were hunter id blast despair right between the eyes
    If i were invest id probally check someone with low post count at EOD
    If i were shaman i would heal my highest gut town read EoD
    So you would shoot the most active townie who is trying to move the game forward in a game full of inactives? Great plays!

---
    Spoiler : want to reread this later when I have energy more :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You failed ! it's Lenneth :P try again please, I only have one vote on my ass.

He don't think pressuring people D1 was a good thing. I disagree, it doesn't look bad. Plus we can see how people react to it.

I don't think the trapper can kill half the town D1 (someone said that too!), we have a shitload of shitizen who can't visit. And i don't think all vigilantes/sheriff/consiglière will target the same dude D1.

My thoughts:

We have three shitizens confirmed, if I remember town random are 75% shitizen and 25% something else. that leave us with a lot of shitizens.
    So if we are role claiming D2 as someone said, we will have something like that :
    -The shaman will claim shitizen to avoid being targeted
    -Spiritualist will probably claim shitizen until they got an actual lead
    -Spirit Tracker will probably try to pressure people to see if they are lying (like invest or det in the mod)
    -Actual shitizen will claim a role to be targeted by scum? Or can claim shitizen to look like an invest hiding? XD
    -Hunter, probably shitizen too, i can't see a vigilante openly saying 'hey guys, I am vigilante'

for the scums:
    -The trapper will definitively act like a shitizen, Spirit tracker can't follow him according to the settings which is quite powerfull and claiming shitizen is the easiest claim for him. (more tricky to claim Spirit tracker/white schaman)
    -the wolves can all claim an invest role actualy, they won't be targeted by wolves (obviously). Ironically I think evil will more likely claim a real role.

Random question : The consiglière is the only one who can actualy detect the trapper? or the trapper is also immune to him?

So the whole point of what i said, if we all reveal D2 (or d3..whatever), we will have a shitload of shitizen claim and mostly everyone will be lying no? The only one who will have a real interest to reveal is a tribesman invest who have an actual lead.
    I am still open to all reveal by the way, as a noob (:P), I am just questioning what we can actually achieve by doing that.

-vote unvote

---
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    Well, it appears everyone is doing this so I might as well:
    If I'm vigi - I shoot the most inactive.
    If I'm doctor - I heal my top town read which is MM. Maybe even Efekann or SCV, but I don't trust my abilities to read those 2.
    If I'm sheriff/detective - I check my top scum read, don't have any yet so dunno which it would be lol.

I agree with this statement.
    This seems odd... randomly at post #358 suddenly quoting a post #26 with "I agree".
    Did you post first read later kind of deal?

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I think this is how the trapper is going to play as well. Yes, we should probably day 1 lynch but with odds like this, it'll be unlikely to lynch the trapper but to make us feel better at least its 4/13 for scum lynch.
    Which player is how you would see a Trapper would play? Sorry, you quoted 3 different people so I'm not sure which you meant. Was a fun post to read from my top Trapper read, btw!

21. ISO #371

Agreed thats why i wouldnt mind lynching someone like that day 1 and if trapper switches it up we could possibly notice that also
    Now that the 3 of us agreed, he's gonna have a tough time.
    I will definetly want to know who everyone thinks is trapper before EoD. I'll be sharing my thoughts myself after work.

22. ISO #372

Gonna vote my top scum read / the most annoying player for now.
    -vote The Ultimate Despair

I have no shame in omgus voting because you do succ.

23. ISO #373
    Ganelon

Gonna vote my top scum read / the most annoying player for now.
    -vote The Ultimate Despair

I have no shame in omgus voting because you do succ.
    Miss me with that omgus

-vote naz

24. ISO #374

I want to get lynched at this point lol. naz and blink wanting to shoot or lynch me even though I'm one of the most active players and one of the few trying to move the game forward, just because they are impulsive, irrational and don't see reason before their eyes.

Btw, I changed my blink read from scum to town when I tried being open minded and took away all my expectations and opinions about blink. Which is not a fun thing to do, btw, to mentally thing less of someone and be disapointed in your expectations.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

I want to get lynched at this point lol. naz and blink wanting to shoot or lynch me even though I'm one of the most active players and one of the few trying to move the game forward, just because they are impulsive, irrational and don't see reason before their eyes.

Btw, I changed my blink read from scum to town when I tried being open minded and took away all my expectations and opinions about blink. Which is not a fun thing to do, btw, to mentally thing less of someone and be disapointed in your expectations.
    So you continue to fuck with me but in a nice way condescending way....

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378
    Ganelon

Guys I want to know why you want to Lynch him. I understand the motivation but wtf seriously it seems to me that you guys will Lynch on D1 just because 'he's annoying' and you want him gone. This isn't the Mod, even over there people play better than this. I'm not saying Ozy is necessarily town but seriously, fuck off, especially you @naz , you want to kill people just because they annoy you - if so, maybe you should stop signing for Forum games

29. ISO #379

tbh ur not moving the game forward. i don't think you will flip town bc i think you're scum. no one flipping town d1 gives any information except for the fact that at least 1 to 2 votes are scum votes.

that's a dumb question tbh "what does me flipping town tell you?" unless you're a mason role w a confirmed partner, absolutely nothing. why would i trust your reads? especially as an archon

30. ISO #380

Stfu mag i didn't say i was gonna lynch. Can't someone park a pressure cote somewhere? Fuck off

31. ISO #381

The fact that you're getting aggressive with me when I'm voting my scum read makes you seem scum in my eyes. Don't be an idiot.

32. ISO #382
    Ganelon

I think that if Ozy is scum he would likely flip Trapper upon death, regardless due to the unique nature of this setup and the fact that we have many possible TPRs I think we should not Lynch on D1

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384
    Ganelon

who is supposed to be Ozy?
    The Ultimate Despair

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

There couple of reads that I trust from other people over my own. For example - Blinks read on Efekann. I can't read Efekann, but I trust Blinks ability to read Efe.
    So I want to get 2 other reads that I trust out of the way:
    @Magoroth , What is your read on MM?
    @Marshmallow Marshall , What is your read on Magoroth?

I want to either quote all naz messages or all messages of some of the most inactive players. I know I have no energy for both of those options, so I just the latter one:

Spoiler : Lenneth :
    Haha it's me Mario...wait no I am Lenneth !
    It's my first game on the forum, so please be gentle senpai ! ( you are all my senpai )
    So what's are we going to do? Lynch someone day1?
    And what is an informative post by the way? specialy D1
    Well, i guess i should read the role list first
    I just read that the trapper can give poisoned food to other people or house.
    So basically, right now most people are just afk or didn't know the game started?
    I am going to sleep soon (living in France) so don't lynch me during that time please !
    The setup? the trapper look OP af, i am quite confused with the 3 confirmed shitizen in the list. Theses roles are usualy bad in the sc2 mod. But according to distorted, it's usefull !
    I would like to post more but i am actualy staying awake to read more about the game and understand everything, and during the time i am writing this, I am pretty sure i will have to read 10 more posts !
    In the sc2 mod, I usualy like to put people on trial quickly to get informations and figure it out if they are lying or not. But I am not sure if that is usefull right now since half of the town/evil/trapper are afk

I don't have a lot of opinions about people right now. the two persons behind Ultimate Despair are confusing to be honest (mostly because they are two and talking far too much !) and everytime I read Mass murderer for MM ...which is not really usefull.
    So right now ! if I claim shitizen, I can be a real noob claiming shitizen or I can actualy be town invest / vigilante / whatever trying to be not suspicious for the scums?

The trapper is a kind of MM so it's not that bad to see you as a Mass Murderer :P
    YOLO !
    -vote Naz
    Going to sleep, see you soon folks. Don't lynch that poor Naz !
    -vote Naz

Thanks Mass Murderer !
    You failed ! it's Lenneth :P try again please, I only have one vote on my ass.

He don't think pressuring people D1 was a good thing. I disagree, it doesn't look bad. Plus we can see how people react to it.

I don't think the trapper can kill half the town D1 (someone said that too!), we have a shitload of shitizen who can't visit. And i don't think all vigilantes/sheriff/consiglière will target the same dude D1.

My thoughts:

We have three shitizens confirmed, if I remember town random are 75% shitizen and 25% something else. that leave us with a lot of shitizens.
    So if we are role claiming D2 as someone said, we will have something like that :
    -The shaman will claim shitizen to avoid being targeted
    -Spiritualist will probably claim shitizen until they got an actual lead
    -Spirit Tracker will probably try to pressure people to see if they are lying (like invest or det in the mod)
    -Actual shitizen will claim a role to be targeted by scum? Or can claim shitizen to look like an invest hiding? XD
    -Hunter, probably shitizen too, i can't see a vigilante openly saying 'hey guys, I am vigilante'

for the scums:
    -The trapper will definitively act like a shitizen, Spirit tracker can't follow him according to the settings which is quite powerfull and claiming shitizen is the easiest claim for him. (more tricky to claim Spirit tracker/white schaman)
    -the wolves can all claim an invest role actualy, they won't be targeted by wolves (obviously). Ironically I think evil will more likely claim a real role.

Random question : The consiglière is the only one who can actualy detect the trapper? or the trapper is also immune to him?

So the whole point of what i said, if we all reveal D2 (or d3..whatever), we will have a shitload of shitizen claim and mostly everyone will be lying no? The only one who will have a real interest to reveal is a tribesman invest who have an actual lead.
    I am still open to all reveal by the way, as a noob (:P), I am just questioning what we can actually achieve by doing that.

-vote unvote
    Someone just shared the link earlier and I kept it :P
    I agree

Spoiler : Rocket Raccoon :
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    Holy shit 200 posts in d1. I didn't know what i was getting myself into.
    Less citizens is better imo

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    My buddy told me to write "Choo Team Griefing Team" take that! You!

Sheriff N 0. Light is mafia.

I wish I had info for you guys but it's too early to get any.

Spoiler : CrunchySoul :
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Finally some sensible writing I can fing read, I for one agree with all of this except n1 vig, that would be a mistake imo. Vig should hit n1 whatever target is most susp.
    Naz came in hot, Im wondering if its a distraction technique, specifically because that is a technique for destabilizing formed leaders and powers in a new structure during formation... just saying
    oh my bad, ill keep my statements away from those too sensitive to handle them
    Ill tell you what Im not, and thats whatever you claim me to be
    @Marshmallow Marshall Yo, i just smoked soooooo, yea im lost too
    kinda want to vote racoon too
    watch the trolling new guy be the trapper
    must be hard being so useless

sent from my computer using fuck tapatalk
    If you "know" then speakup

Spoiler : Gyrlander :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Heh. Good night.
    Good morning.
    Going to school, see you.
    I'm a very responsible and respectful student.
    IMO we should wait a bit more before sharing our "Night Actions". Specially cause you would check me when I haven't said anything interesting (not that I had time)

-vote Rocket Raccoon

37. ISO #387

There couple of reads that I trust from other people over my own. For example - Blinks read on Efekann. I can't read Efekann, but I trust Blinks ability to read Efe.

I want to either quote all naz messages or all messages of some of the most inactive players. I know I have no energy for both of those options, so I just the latter one:

-vote Rocket Raccoon
    Lenneth is definetly NOT inactive. One of my top town reads.
    Rocket, I want to lynch.
    Guys, what is your opinion on Crunchy?
    Gryl I trust - she makes effort to post without having any free time at all.

38. ISO #388

-vote Rocket Raccoon
    Thanks for quoting my amazing posts. Also, got back from school

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #389

Lenneth is definetly NOT inactive. One of my top town reads.
    Rocket, I want to lynch.
    Guys, what is your opinion on Crunchy?
    Gryl I trust - she makes effort to post without having any free time at all.
    Thank you, green coloured guy which I don't know who he is.

40. ISO #390

Stfu mag i didn't say i was gonna lynch. Can't someone park a pressure cote somewhere? Fuck off
    IT'S NOT A PRESSURE VOTE IF YOU TELL THEM IT'S A PRESSURE VOTE! THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO FEAR YOUR VOTE OMFG
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #391

IT'S NOT A PRESSURE VOTE IF YOU TELL THEM IT'S A PRESSURE VOTE! THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO FEAR YOUR VOTE OMFG
    We should lynch ultimate despair. Now hes trying to buddy the inactives with compliments
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #392
    Ganelon

We should lynch ultimate despair. Now hes trying to buddy the inactives with compliments
    You fucking bloodhounds want to Lynch not even 24 hours into d1, I will not be party to this bullshit

43. ISO #393

Also, about the apparently general opinion that Trapper is going to be a pro-town person with not so many posts... I disagree?? I don't know, if there is something I know is that people are unpredictable and I don't know why you think Trapper will be like that. Also, maybe posting that makes it worthless? Now he knows what you're looking for. Unless... well, you want someone to change his way of playing but I really doubt that's going to happen.

44. ISO #394

OMFG BE SO AFRAID OF MY 1 TINY VOTE WOW

45. ISO #395

You fucking bloodhounds want to Lynch not even 24 hours into d1, I will not be party to this bullshit
    cool story bro keep sitting there doing nothing you're doing great sweaty so pro town

46. ISO #396
    Ganelon

cool story bro keep sitting there doing nothing you're doing great sweaty so pro town
    Be my guest - turbolynch. It was of great benefit to the Town in the Lady Gaga setup

47. ISO #397
    Ganelon

Also, about the apparently general opinion that Trapper is going to be a pro-town person with not so many posts... I disagree?? I don't know, if there is something I know is that people are unpredictable and I don't know why you think Trapper will be like that. Also, maybe posting that makes it worthless? Now he knows what you're looking for. Unless... well, you want someone to change his way of playing but I really doubt that's going to happen.
    +10 non-trapper points for this, I considered this myself

48. ISO #398
    Ganelon

I think that Ozy if lynched will flip Town and not Trapper, however since someone said there's a possibility he might be an invest role, I really want to know why you guys are so bloodthirsty right now, I think Ozy might've been right about blinkskater

49. ISO #399

Be my guest - turbolynch. It was of great benefit to the Town in the Lady Gaga setup
    chiquita, he is at L3, not close to a lynch calm your tiddies. i hate turbolynching so chillouwei

50. ISO #400

Efe and SCV, the two people that hammer at L1 are already on him. Anyone that hammers before EoD is obviously fucked tomorrow.