S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Alright guys - we need to discuss the setup, cut down on the shitposting for now.

So I've noticed a number of things about the setup. Let's discuss the Trapper role because I've never seen any Dayvig before. It looks like an interesting role and we should try to avoid it.

My thoughts:

1)If Trapper is MM:

If we have several duplicates of the same TPR, the MM has a high chance of poisoning half the town on N1. Needless to say, that we must avoid. Therefore, I think everyone should post who they would visit if they were a TPR.

If I were Vigi I would not shoot tonight.
    If I were Doctor I would heal Ozy.
    If I were Sheriff I would check Gyrlander.
    If I were Detective I would check blinkskater.
    IMO we should wait a bit more before sharing our "Night Actions". Specially cause you would check me when I haven't said anything interesting (not that I had time)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater IDK If I Trust That.. But Thanks For Your Thoughts.

I Suggest We Investigate My Leads... In The Chance We Skip The Lynch This Day.. Ill Know More Later...
    -vote lennith
    i see you there, played with you on the mod lots of times ;P dont try to play that im new ill follow you all card, do you have any town/scum reads?

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Alright guys - we need to discuss the setup, cut down on the shitposting for now.

So I've noticed a number of things about the setup. Let's discuss the Trapper role because I've never seen any Dayvig before. It looks like an interesting role and we should try to avoid it.

My thoughts:

1)If Trapper is MM:

If we have several duplicates of the same TPR, the MM has a high chance of poisoning half the town on N1. Needless to say, that we must avoid. Therefore, I think everyone should post who they would visit if they were a TPR.

If I were Vigi I would not shoot tonight.
    If I were Doctor I would heal Ozy.
    If I were Sheriff I would check Gyrlander.
    If I were Detective I would check blinkskater.
    interesting idea, it could however expose our vigilante but i think its worth that risk.

Can the trapper switch between using serial killer attacks and MM attacks or is he stuck to MM for the rest of the game if he chooses that?

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    interesting idea, it could however expose our vigilante but i think its worth that risk.

Can the trapper switch between using serial killer attacks and MM attacks or is he stuck to MM for the rest of the game if he chooses that?
    Im pretty sure he can alternate, and ee could have 2 hunters

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote lennith
    i see you there, played with you on the mod lots of times ;P dont try to play that im new ill follow you all card, do you have any town/scum reads?
    No, lennith good. Get your vote off lennith
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    IMO we should wait a bit more before sharing our "Night Actions". Specially cause you would check me when I haven't said anything interesting (not that I had time)
    Every1 is trusting these tpr claims too much
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater IDK If I Trust That.. But Thanks For Your Thoughts.

I Suggest We Investigate My Leads... In The Chance We Skip The Lynch This Day.. Ill Know More Later...
    What leads

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote lennith
    You failed ! it's Lenneth :P try again please, I only have one vote on my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    First off. I DISAGREE WITH THIS HEAVY PRESSURE ON ANYBODY D1. it would only help scum as town is pitted against each other
    Second.. the arguements Ozy started are pointless and is only going ot hurt town
    He don't think pressuring people D1 was a good thing. I disagree, it doesn't look bad. Plus we can see how people react to it.

I don't think the trapper can kill half the town D1 (someone said that too!), we have a shitload of shitizen who can't visit. And i don't think all vigilantes/sheriff/consiglière will target the same dude D1.

My thoughts:

We have three shitizens confirmed, if I remember town random are 75% shitizen and 25% something else. that leave us with a lot of shitizens.
    So if we are role claiming D2 as someone said, we will have something like that :
    -The shaman will claim shitizen to avoid being targeted
    -Spiritualist will probably claim shitizen until they got an actual lead
    -Spirit Tracker will probably try to pressure people to see if they are lying (like invest or det in the mod)
    -Actual shitizen will claim a role to be targeted by scum? Or can claim shitizen to look like an invest hiding? XD
    -Hunter, probably shitizen too, i can't see a vigilante openly saying 'hey guys, I am vigilante'

for the scums:
    -The trapper will definitively act like a shitizen, Spirit tracker can't follow him according to the settings which is quite powerfull and claiming shitizen is the easiest claim for him. (more tricky to claim Spirit tracker/white schaman)
    -the wolves can all claim an invest role actualy, they won't be targeted by wolves (obviously). Ironically I think evil will more likely claim a real role.

Random question : The consiglière is the only one who can actualy detect the trapper? or the trapper is also immune to him?

So the whole point of what i said, if we all reveal D2 (or d3..whatever), we will have a shitload of shitizen claim and mostly everyone will be lying no? The only one who will have a real interest to reveal is a tribesman invest who have an actual lead.
    I am still open to all reveal by the way, as a noob (:P), I am just questioning what we can actually achieve by doing that.

-vote unvote

18. ISO #318

if he used a program to random all roles then there could be 4 vigilantes.
    Could also be 6 cits, speculating this right now is pointless until we see night actions and see feedback

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You failed ! it's Lenneth :P try again please, I only have one vote on my ass.

He don't think pressuring people D1 was a good thing. I disagree, it doesn't look bad. Plus we can see how people react to it.

I don't think the trapper can kill half the town D1 (someone said that too!), we have a shitload of shitizen who can't visit. And i don't think all vigilantes/sheriff/consiglière will target the same dude D1.

My thoughts:

We have three shitizens confirmed, if I remember town random are 75% shitizen and 25% something else. that leave us with a lot of shitizens.
    So if we are role claiming D2 as someone said, we will have something like that :
    -The shaman will claim shitizen to avoid being targeted
    -Spiritualist will probably claim shitizen until they got an actual lead
    -Spirit Tracker will probably try to pressure people to see if they are lying (like invest or det in the mod)
    -Actual shitizen will claim a role to be targeted by scum? Or can claim shitizen to look like an invest hiding? XD
    -Hunter, probably shitizen too, i can't see a vigilante openly saying 'hey guys, I am vigilante'

for the scums:
    -The trapper will definitively act like a shitizen, Spirit tracker can't follow him according to the settings which is quite powerfull and claiming shitizen is the easiest claim for him. (more tricky to claim Spirit tracker/white schaman)
    -the wolves can all claim an invest role actualy, they won't be targeted by wolves (obviously). Ironically I think evil will more likely claim a real role.

Random question : The consiglière is the only one who can actualy detect the trapper? or the trapper is also immune to him?

So the whole point of what i said, if we all reveal D2 (or d3..whatever), we will have a shitload of shitizen claim and mostly everyone will be lying no? The only one who will have a real interest to reveal is a tribesman invest who have an actual lead.
    I am still open to all reveal by the way, as a noob (:P), I am just questioning what we can actually achieve by doing that.

-vote unvote
    This man strats.

20. ISO #320

Let's discuss the possible Mafia strategies because I see you all running in circles about the Trapper. I think the fact that the Godfather is only night immune as long as Beta is alive and only immune detection while the Omega is alive will be an important factor in this game, we need to watch out for possible slips and for who is it that people do not want to push/are very aggressive towards, I think there's a real chance to uncover scum this way.

In addition, I would like to note that while I don't know Distorted's host meta, I doubt he would've made an Archon account Mafia because that would give Mafia four people who could read and formulate strategies; in my opinion that would be a little too strong for scum. Then again, remember that Town itself is fairly strong due to how many possible TPRs there may be, so it doesn't completely exclude OzyWho/Noz_Bugz from being Mafia. I think it's more likely for Ozy to be Trapper at this point than Mafia
    There is no host meta, everything is rando

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322
    Ganelon

I think we should treat the Hidden Tribesmen as being all potentially TPRs, because, last game we nearly lynched both TPRs because we didn't think there could be so many

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

I think we should treat the Hidden Tribesmen as being all potentially TPRs, because, last game we nearly lynched both TPRs because we didn't think there could be so many
    Fuck it, let's lynch every tpr claim and assume our 10 cit claims are legit when every1 inevitably role claims.

25. ISO #325
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Fuck it, let's lynch every tpr claim and assume our 10 cit claims are legit when every1 inevitably role claims.
    I agree. Anybody want to claim TPR? Any of those who come forward will be granted mercy and clemency

26. ISO #326
    Ganelon

@Distorted , ​could you give us a Link to the post count page, please?

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330
    Ganelon

If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    lol why would you shoot efe? Not disagreeing with you just wanna know why. Interesting choice there

31. ISO #331
    Ganelon

lol why would you shoot efe? Not disagreeing with you just wanna know why. Interesting choice there
    Wait why would you heal/kill efe? lol

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    If last wills aren't allowed then i hope you guys remember this post if i die tonight. I might update it later today if needed.

34. ISO #334

If last wills aren't allowed then i hope you guys remember this post if i die tonight. I might update it later today if needed.
    I call shenanigans. This is obvious evil misleading us

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

which is why everyone needs to post at least 1000 times everyday, so we can make sure that they are alive. If someone stops posting we will assume that he is dead and if he is not dead we will lynch him for beeing a scum.
    I will clarify this: When someone dies from poison it will be announced immediately (unless it happens at night) - the role itself wont be revealed however until EoD.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350