S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 75
Register

User Tag List

Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 4084
  1. ISO #3701

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Now we know that Numbertwo was scum. Rumox suggested me to be lynched instead and I am town.

This makes me wonder if rumox was trying to save Numbertwo because they are scum buddies?
    I already pointed this out and also pointed out that you unvoted numbertwo and said you couldn’t vote him and yet u get town points for this okay
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #3702

3. ISO #3703

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    aamirus behavior today tho is suspect asf.
    I’m still not getting HOW. If I am the lone scum I know who was blackmailed so I don’t get how me thinking it was Kira makes me the scum. Or how I think the idea of blackmailing you to lynch auckmid is a bad play for any scum that is not auckmid, because as auckmid explained in the post I just quoted, it would have gotten rid of one of the non confirmed whilst keeping both confirmed alive (had you not revealed)

4. ISO #3704

Why are you annoyed with me i dont get it
    Cuz you’ve read everything I’ve said since I replaced Mike as if I’m confirmed scum and completely ignored it all. Easily proven by you just posting “good observation” in response to the Lawyer’s post even though I already pointed out the same thing twice

5. ISO #3705

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I’m still not getting HOW. If I am the lone scum I know who was blackmailed so I don’t get how me thinking it was Kira makes me the scum. Or how I think the idea of blackmailing you to lynch auckmid is a bad play for any scum that is not auckmid, because as auckmid explained in the post I just quoted, it would have gotten rid of one of the non confirmed whilst keeping both confirmed alive (had you not revealed)
    I explained this already. If i'm BM'D to lynch Auckmid it literally forces me to not lynch a scum today
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #3706

Why are you annoyed with me i dont get it
    1. Prevented distorted from being lynched D1 due to hard town read
    2. Prevented Eclipse from being lynched D2 due to hard town read. Also still defending distorted. Hammer Kenny due to ego
    3. Finally lynch distorted D3 but only cuz host gave the roles list and basically screwed distorted
    4. 100% sure Damus is scum and I’m his teammate, Damus flips town.
    5. Now I’m still scum and lawyer is somehow confirmed town to you

But despite all of that, still 100% confidence in your reads to the point of ignoring me. I. Don’t. Get. It.

7. ISO #3707

Cuz you’ve read everything I’ve said since I replaced Mike as if I’m confirmed scum and completely ignored it all. Easily proven by you just posting “good observation” in response to the Lawyer’s post even though I already pointed out the same thing twice
    No i havn't LOL

8. ISO #3708

9. ISO #3709

10. ISO #3710

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok this is why I think I am Cit I am a student. in this guild.
    This was the first time in the entire game that anyone made any claims of being student. While it could have been a lucky guess from the flavor text, guessing that this was indeed the name of the citizen would be very risky to the point that it is unlikely. Based off of everything else I've seen, I still think that Aamirus is most likely town, even if Mike later screwed up his role card.

2 days ago, Rumox pushed HARD to flip the Numbertwo onto The Lawyer and his arguments were effectively "Lawyer hasn't been useful (null) and he voted for Kenny". I asked why he thought that would make The Lawyer scum

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Final thing:

@rumox A large part of the reason why you are pushing The Lawyer seems to be because they voted for Kenny. What about this makes you think that Lawyer is scum? While mafia would have known with a high degree of certainty that Kenny was town, if he wasn't lynched, Eclipse would have been who was also non-mafia.
    He never responded. Instead, he started the day sheeping onto my train before Blink revealed BM, then only switched back to The Lawyer after he got called out. This is incredibly scummy.

11. ISO #3711

I explained this already. If i'm BM'D to lynch Auckmid it literally forces me to not lynch a scum today
    So? Let’s say it’s me. I make you kill auckmid today, then rumox tomorrow, then lawyer the next day... oh look now I’m alone as unconfirmed with both you and Kira alive! It only increases the chance of the mafia getting lynched on future days since the confirmed pool stays at 2 and the unconfirmed pool decreases.

Math:
    BM you to kill Kira - results in 1 confirmed town dead and with mislynch you get down to 3 v 1 mylo with 3 unconfirmed players alive.

BM you to kill auckmid and he is town - now tomorrow it is 4 v 1 with 2 confirmed and 3 unconfirmed. Then I assume BM you to kill Kira + get a mislynch - results in 2 v 1 with 1 confirmed and 2 unconfirmed mylo. This is mathematically worse for the scum

12. ISO #3712

@blinkskater This is something that I forgot about...

This right here is exactly why I am so annoyed at blink. However he already revealed he was blackmailed so I believe he dies regardless now
    I have no idea why you decided to explicitly claim blackmailed, but you might have just single handedly lost the game for the town because of this stupidity. My lynch will now result in both of us dying and will cause the town to go into MYLO with a suspect pool of 3 where there is a relatively high chance town will lose. Gj.

-vote rumox

13. ISO #3713

So? Let’s say it’s me. I make you kill auckmid today, then rumox tomorrow, then lawyer the next day... oh look now I’m alone as unconfirmed with both you and Kira alive! It only increases the chance of the mafia getting lynched on future days since the confirmed pool stays at 2 and the unconfirmed pool decreases.

Math:
    BM you to kill Kira - results in 1 confirmed town dead and with mislynch you get down to 3 v 1 mylo with 3 unconfirmed players alive.

BM you to kill auckmid and he is town - now tomorrow it is 4 v 1 with 2 confirmed and 3 unconfirmed. Then I assume BM you to kill Kira + get a mislynch - results in 2 v 1 with 1 confirmed and 2 unconfirmed mylo. This is mathematically worse for the scum
    And in both scenarios the mafia needs to get a mislynch in before MYLO so I cannot see how scenario 2 benefits any scum player in this game

14. ISO #3714

1. Nobody had to listen to me day 1 when i was the only player defending distorted literally the only fucking player. It was one players opinion (myself) there were 11 other people in here that can make their own decisions.

2. EoD 2 Eclipse confirmed himself as scum. Yagami made it known he was Vigi. We came up with a plan that ones lynched and ones shot. Didn't matter at that point, i made my arguments as to why kenny was scummy and many agreed. "Ego" has nothing to do with anything i scumread kenny so i pushed his lynch, im pretty sure thats the point of mafia.
    3. I had started to scum read distorted day 2, and that scumread grew, when roles were revealed and it was clear that distorted was a liar, the interactions between him and damus and i eod made me hard scumread damus. You seem to think i just make shit up. Ive been playing this game ive been trying to win this game, and i've been trying to make accurate reads on every player. You're turning this into a blink is bad dont listen to him type of deal, and i honestly dont see any town motivation whatsoever in doing this.
    4. I was wrong about Damus and Kenny, yet you voted Damus you were just as wrong as I was. Do you see me bashing you? No.
    5. Yeah i have a scum read on you and yes i lynch my scumreads, yes i am wrong sometimes, yes i am right sometimes. You guys dont have to agree or even listen to me. All i can do i state my opinion on things and vote where i want to vote.

I town read rumox/lawyer

I scumread auckmid/aamirus

I'm not going to lynch a townread over a scumread. Thats not how you play the game.

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

I find the chances of rumox BMing Damus to be extremley low. Based on how this game has been played by each of them and knowing Damus is town i just don't see any reason for rumox to ever BM Damus.

I don't think there are 2 inactive scum. #2 was nonexistant, and lawyer has been pretty nonexistant. I get a town vibe from lawyer.

Therefore my lynchpool = aamirus and auckmid

17. ISO #3717

Process of elimination really isn't that hard to grasp. If you have 4 players in a pool. And you think 2 of them are good thay leaves 2 players. 4-2=2 (the math for you)

So there are 2 players. We can afford 1 miss lynch.

Lynch 1 player = 1 player left, if thats our miss lynch so be it.

On our next lynch theres 1 player left.

Lynch 1 = profit.

Thats process of elimination in a nutshell.

18. ISO #3718

1. Nobody had to listen to me day 1 when i was the only player defending distorted literally the only fucking player. It was one players opinion (myself) there were 11 other people in here that can make their own decisions.

2. EoD 2 Eclipse confirmed himself as scum. Yagami made it known he was Vigi. We came up with a plan that ones lynched and ones shot. Didn't matter at that point, i made my arguments as to why kenny was scummy and many agreed. "Ego" has nothing to do with anything i scumread kenny so i pushed his lynch, im pretty sure thats the point of mafia.
    3. I had started to scum read distorted day 2, and that scumread grew, when roles were revealed and it was clear that distorted was a liar, the interactions between him and damus and i eod made me hard scumread damus. You seem to think i just make shit up. Ive been playing this game ive been trying to win this game, and i've been trying to make accurate reads on every player. You're turning this into a blink is bad dont listen to him type of deal, and i honestly dont see any town motivation whatsoever in doing this.
    4. I was wrong about Damus and Kenny, yet you voted Damus you were just as wrong as I was. Do you see me bashing you? No.
    5. Yeah i have a scum read on you and yes i lynch my scumreads, yes i am wrong sometimes, yes i am right sometimes. You guys dont have to agree or even listen to me. All i can do i state my opinion on things and vote where i want to vote.

I town read rumox/lawyer

I scumread auckmid/aamirus

I'm not going to lynch a townread over a scumread. Thats not how you play the game.
    3. No I am not discrediting you as you seem to think. I don’t understand how you can think that when you’re confirmed mayor and it would literally require all 4 other players in the game to agree to lynch somebody else in order for us to ignore you. You control the lynch and there is no amount of discrediting that could change that fact.

4. But I did not vote Damus as a scumread. I literally stated in that post that I needed to log off and since numbertwo was at l-2 but Damus was at l-4 that I was leaving a vote on Damus so that YOU could lynch him if you wanted to, as you chose to do.

5. Yes we do have to listen to you because you’re the confirmed mayor

You previously stated you town read lawyer because - he’s low hanging fruit. That’s interesting because he’s never gotten more than 2 votes on him all game as far as I can tell.

You said you town read rumox because Damus was townreading him. That’s literally all you said about rumox in your previous reads post.

I am scum because somehow mike was scum that you still haven’t explained. Also I am scum for discrediting you apparently and thinking Yagami was blackmailed, none of which makes any sense to me.

Auckmid is scum because Damus said so. Again that seems to be all you’ve said about that read.

Can you please explain your reads so we can actually discuss them?

19. ISO #3719

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @blinkskater This is something that I forgot about...

I have no idea why you decided to explicitly claim blackmailed, but you might have just single handedly lost the game for the town because of this stupidity. My lynch will now result in both of us dying and will cause the town to go into MYLO with a suspect pool of 3 where there is a relatively high chance town will lose. Gj.

-vote rumox
    Yeah i was only joking about being blackmailed i'm pretty sure you may have already known that.

20. ISO #3720

Process of elimination really isn't that hard to grasp. If you have 4 players in a pool. And you think 2 of them are good thay leaves 2 players. 4-2=2 (the math for you)

So there are 2 players. We can afford 1 miss lynch.

Lynch 1 player = 1 player left, if thats our miss lynch so be it.

On our next lynch theres 1 player left.

Lynch 1 = profit.

Thats process of elimination in a nutshell.
    @aamirus

21. ISO #3721

22. ISO #3722

I find the chances of rumox BMing Damus to be extremley low. Based on how this game has been played by each of them and knowing Damus is town i just don't see any reason for rumox to ever BM Damus.

I don't think there are 2 inactive scum. #2 was nonexistant, and lawyer has been pretty nonexistant. I get a town vibe from lawyer.

Therefore my lynchpool = aamirus and auckmid
    So, you manufactured a lot of reasons I could have blackmailed you to kill auckmid. Why would you not consider then that rumox could blackmail Damus so that he gets townread since Damus was townreading him?

Why can’t there just be two inactive scums?

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

25. ISO #3725

26. ISO #3726

So, you manufactured a lot of reasons I could have blackmailed you to kill auckmid. Why would you not consider then that rumox could blackmail Damus so that he gets townread since Damus was townreading him?

Why can’t there just be two inactive scums?
    After reading the game it's my opinion thats not the case.

27. ISO #3727

To lynch someone you don’t want to lynch, all 4 other players would have to agree.
    Or someone could convince me to vote somewhere else.

Or someone could convince me they're town. Which you are not doing at all lol.

28. ISO #3728

29. ISO #3729

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

Or someone could convince me to vote somewhere else.

Or someone could convince me they're town. Which you are not doing at all lol.
    If I was scum you’d be blackmailed instead of Yagami so I could just have hammered auckmid at the start of day and worked tomorrow on convincing people that will actually listen to me on who to lynch. Blackmailing Yagami instead is a death sentence for me as seen by our futile talks today

32. ISO #3732

If I was scum you’d be blackmailed instead of Yagami so I could just have hammered auckmid at the start of day and worked tomorrow on convincing people that will actually listen to me on who to lynch. Blackmailing Yagami instead is a death sentence for me as seen by our futile talks today
    How do i know that say "scum aamirus" doesn't actually think that she can manipulate me into believeing her?

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

How do i know that say "scum aamirus" doesn't actually think that she can manipulate me into believeing her?
    Because it’s not like this started today, the previous day when Damus was lynched I was talking to a wall too so I think it’s fair if you look at it from my perspective that I would not think I was going to get anywhere with you

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736

Because it’s not like this started today, the previous day when Damus was lynched I was talking to a wall too so I think it’s fair if you look at it from my perspective that I would not think I was going to get anywhere with you
    Why do you waist time arguing with a confirmed town then?

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

44. ISO #3744

You guys were saying I’m scum for thinking Yagami was blackmailed even tho he was clearly claiming that at start of day. Then I spent all this time making posts thinking YOU were blackmailed which seem pretty genuine to me and now you’ve said you weren’t even blackmailed. But the scum would know that and hence would never have humored your claim that you were blackmailed!

45. ISO #3745

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.