Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 4084
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You realize I'm not going to allow you to see the light of day 3 right?
    I don't expect anyone to. Honestly the only reason to leave me alive after D3 is to see what happens with the bounty. I think us keeping complete control of that (as much as we can) would be the best bet. Lynch the bounty person every other day. The "terrible" thing that would happen afterwards could literally be anything

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    however, I would also question why reveal at this moment unless the information says we are going down the completely wrong path.
    I also don't believe I was going to make it through the night. So now my "Guardian" has a shot to ave the day if he believes my claim/
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

so you received your role, before game start. and your plan was to lynch me? are you claiming executioner? or bounty hunter that has to select a target and do w/e it takes to get them lynched?
    no you dunce I was planning on hard claiming my role at the halfway point of day 2 lol

8. ISO #2158

I also don't believe I was going to make it through the night. So now my "Guardian" has a shot to ave the day if he believes my claim/
    When im dead, run the game and make sure to sacrifice each player in my name.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

Not when you're blink and die in n1 n2 in almost every game. The only reason I'm alive is because Ididn't really participate in day 1 and just hardcore tunneled yagami (which was my intentions)
    Ummm Thanks... I Guess... Did You Get The Reactions You Were Looking For?

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

So, my hardclaim is ArchMage of the Mages guild.
    I know that I have a "Guardian" out there somewhere but I do not know his identity.
    I also know that I will NOT be CC'D because It would mean instant death to the CC'ER.
    I also have an additional piece of information I am withholding until the time is right, Or you can find it in my Last Will.

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

So, my hardclaim is ArchMage of the Mages guild.
    I know that I have a "Guardian" out there somewhere but I do not know his identity.
    I also know that I will NOT be CC'D because It would mean instant death to the CC'ER.
    I also have an additional piece of information I am withholding until the time is right, Or you can find it in my Last Will.
    Is The Final Piece Of Evidence That Kira Is Justice?

22. ISO #2172

Where's the fun in that? When I actually do plan on keeping you alive to see what happens. My curiosity has been captured.
    eh we can discuss that tomorrow if you want. but I have a feeling its not going to be good for town, at all. lol in any which way.

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

Why me and why light? dont need a paragraph, just w/e reason. even if u say "gut read" i just want to know
    I think I liked how honest you were with your bounty claim, if you'd have been scum you would have made yourself more important to survive

but you were acting like a cuddly kitty using humor to convince people to not lynch you,

it didn't feel desperate to me, also I think I like bits of you from D1 but not that strong

Light feels concerned and believable with everything he's posting, he's a weird townie guy but very honest in his questions
    at least that's my impression

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Uh. That’s nice and all. Hope you have more than this bare ass reveal.
    What makes you so convinced Kenny is going to be the Lynch.
    There is NoTHINg compelling in this reveal that makes me change my mind.
    "im not PMing the the only vet claim, no proof he is confirmed" is the first discredit usually stated by mafia when there is an "unconfirmed confirmed" town.

This reminds me strongly of that scenario. instant discredit.

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

He revealed as archmage. Has additional info, and wants kenny lynched over eclipse.
    Think about this reveal. The ONLY ONLY ONLY possible reason he would do this as scum is if maybe eclipse was scum he was covering for. but kenny was most likely going to be lynched, this was unnecessary if its true since the real archmage would counterclaim, blink gets lynched followed by eclipse.

There was 0 reason to fake reveal here as a scum.

41. ISO #2191

"im not PMing the the only vet claim, no proof he is confirmed" is the first discredit usually stated by mafia when there is an "unconfirmed confirmed" town.

This reminds me strongly of that scenario. instant discredit.
    Definately never said or expressed doubt that blink is what he claims soooooooo where’d you get that ?

I’m
    More confused AF how archmage ( from my POV is a mayor) knows Kenny is evil and demands his Lynch.

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

Definately never said or expressed doubt that blink is what he claims soooooooo where’d you get that ?

I’m
    More confused AF how archmage ( from my POV is a mayor) knows Kenny is evil and demands his Lynch.

This entire post is full of discrediting. You have no idea what additional info he has, and you are saying you wont trust it for a "bare ass reveal".
    Uh. That’s nice and all. Hope you have more than this bare ass reveal.
    What makes you so convinced Kenny is going to be the Lynch.
    There is NoTHINg compelling in this reveal that makes me change my mind.
    You are fishing for more info from him.

@Distorted
    You speak Blinkskater right?
    What the fuck is this?
    This is also doubtful on the action itself and questions the decision as a whole.

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

I hard claim the arch fucking mage of the mages guild.
    Uuuh.... All hail?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #2200

So go choke on a dildo if you wanna keep tryin to suggest I’m “discrediting” him
    I will put it in a term that keeps getting used here now.

Your "Syntax" expressed doubt on his decision to reveal in a whole, as well as wanting more than "just a reveal" to change ur mind. thats okay, but the syntax of it itself was discrediting and doubtful.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.