User Tag List

Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 4084
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Sir Is A Lie.. I Looked... You Never Until Recently Claimed Eclipse Was Scum..
    This is what I see as well... @Kenny can you quote where you were hinting or pushing or anything towards eclipse or having gotten feedback that would "decide" todays lynch hands down?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    contrary to popular belief, I think MM is town

also Kenny why did you call me confirmed town yesterday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    To mess up eventual night kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lol u got used as bait xD
    I already said that post was bait. Your reaction is quite informative so far. But seriously, what is YOUR opinion on numbertwo and rumox? I haven't said mine, yet your trying to paint one onto me.
    Ok whatever, if you just wanna scumpaint and don't want to contribute
    -vote Eclipse
    When I call players "town core" for bait, as I did and explained, they are scumreads for me. This shouldn't be that hard to understand.
    Hey
    How about you tell us your real reads? You have my real scumreads now. And you keep giving me more reasons for scumreading you.
    These were some of my first posts today.
    There's also way more pushing against Eclipse done by me today. @Distorted you're a fucking liar.

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

These were some of my first posts today.
    There's also way more pushing against Eclipse done by me today. @Distorted you're a fucking liar.
    umm i dont see you hinting on having any information. You OMGUSed him. you said he was scumpaitning you and you voted him. nothing there hints at you actually having info non him.

@Kenny what am a liar about? i asked a question.

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

This is what I see as well... @Kenny can you quote where you were hinting or pushing or anything towards eclipse or having gotten feedback that would "decide" todays lynch hands down?
    @Kenny what about this is a lie? first part is an opinion of hwat i see, second is a question towards you for clarification. it shouldent even feel like a pressured post if you really are a TPR with info on him. but you are taking this as some big pressured post that im lying and scumpainting you in.

15. ISO #2015

Yes, and you said I didn't push. Distorted said my claim was a desperate defense. You should know that that was a lie.
    oh thats what u say im lying about.

I am saying it RESEMBLES it. thats what peopel do in the mod all the time when they are caught. thats a fact. There is 2 options to this post, ur a TPR who got feedback, ur not a TPR who got feedback. those are the 2 options. I am still very confused where im lying about all of this.

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    I don't know what to make of this

It just looks like a very bad claim.
    But why? You keep saying things that you don't explain, and you never gave ANY explaination. I get that you have a life; we all do. But even when someone is busy, they will have AT LEAST some critical thinking, something to make the game move, a claim to make, info to add, a new insight, new explainations... Right now, it just feels like you're sheeping everything. If you're not, you seriously need to step in more than that.

Everyone but more specifically @Damus_Graves Since I won't be alive tomorrow to know if Lawyer posts more than just stated opinions that require more explainations, so that will be on you. I have a feeling that this slot is inactive scum; an inactive town, when it's not coming from someone who has never played mafia, is always trying to give something. I don't see that here; there is no "I'm lost, please help" (which would already be suspicious lol), it's just sheepy. Damus, I trust you at 99.9%, and also trust your judgement and ability to pressure people, so you better watch over this when I'll be dead!
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #2018

@Kenny what about this is a lie? first part is an opinion of hwat i see, second is a question towards you for clarification. it shouldent even feel like a pressured post if you really are a TPR with info on him. but you are taking this as some big pressured post that im lying and scumpainting you in.
    I'm responding like that because you have me voted and like half the players are trying everything they can to discredit me.

19. ISO #2019

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But why? You keep saying things that you don't explain, and you never gave ANY explaination. I get that you have a life; we all do. But even when someone is busy, they will have AT LEAST some critical thinking, something to make the game move, a claim to make, info to add, a new insight, new explainations... Right now, it just feels like you're sheeping everything. If you're not, you seriously need to step in more than that.

Everyone but more specifically @Damus_Graves Since I won't be alive tomorrow to know if Lawyer posts more than just stated opinions that require more explainations, so that will be on you. I have a feeling that this slot is inactive scum; an inactive town, when it's not coming from someone who has never played mafia, is always trying to give something. I don't see that here; there is no "I'm lost, please help" (which would already be suspicious lol), it's just sheepy. Damus, I trust you at 99.9%, and also trust your judgement and ability to pressure people, so you better watch over this when I'll be dead!
    even though you want me dead, slung up by the neck from a light post...i dont want the MM to die =(

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

so your feeling intense pressure of possibly being lynched. and reacting in a panicked state.
    I'm fully expecting to get lynched, yes. I'm trying to gather as much information about interactions and alignments as possible before that happens.
    My flip will confirm Eclipse as scum. Once he'd scum I'd like the town to also have good chances on finding the remaining scum.

24. ISO #2024

I'm fully expecting to get lynched, yes. I'm trying to gather as much information about interactions and alignments as possible before that happens.
    My flip will confirm Eclipse as scum. Once he'd scum I'd like the town to also have good chances on finding the remaining scum.
    I Mean If You Were Telling The Truth It Would Have Been A Simple Matter To Confirm Your Night Action.. And/Or Ur Role/Powers

25. ISO #2025

Scum would do the exact opposite of what I am doing. And they also wouldn't even pull a gambit that puts them in a confirmed TvS situation to begin with anyway. I started this yesterday after all.

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

No, I can't do anything during night
    Kenny you never talked to me as if you have me as confirmed

I'm sickened to see a scum strongarm and fakeclaim to push for me

has it happened before on SC2MAFIA? a mafia trying to fakeclaim in order to get his lynch?
    I had you as confirmed all day. How should I have talked in your opinion?
    Your roleclaim is mage, is that correct?
    What were you thinking about the various soft claims during early day 1? A mage like you claim to be surely must have noticed something.
    Please, Confirm You Claim Mage Or Not @Eclipse Because, Once You Claim It Will Make My Choice Easy.. I Do Remember You Saying U Have No Night Action..
    Not sure how to reply to this without quoting anything from pm

I'm town thats my alignment

as for abilities, I'm confused, I got nothing during night, I might be under a spell
    This means you are claiming a different rolecard from all the other citizens then?
    No I haven't noticed, I wasn't available for 2nd half of D1

do you have them quoted somewhere?
    They happened during the first half.
    then I've clearly missed them

you softed cop?
    Not day 1, no.
    @Eclipse Are You Are Arent You Titled Mage?
    thing is, you should have received my alignment as town

how did it show scum, can you explain without quoting your pm?

what did you ask for during night in regards to Eclipse and what reply did you receive?
    Titled Mage? I think so? am I allowed to reveal this? it's Town that's a word used
    Lol what
    He just claimed a mage, after we pressured him into claiming that role. He gave a completely different rolecard than every other mage, he failed to catch on even a single hint of the dozen mages during day 1, and now you show this?
    You're voting a TPR with information over a confirmed scum instead of that shit claim of Eclipse's?
    So far every mage claimed to have the same description. You literally quoted a part of it and like 4 guys jumped on instantly
    I'm sorry, Eclipse.... but this entire convo shows that you are lying about your rolecard entirely, and clinging to the lie. Kenny brought you to showing that you lied, and you just jumped in lol. At this point, it's really your life's fault for not letting you read the early game but yea, I think that you're caught here.
    -vote Eclipse

I believe Eclipse over Kenny. If Eclipse is town by some mysterious ways Gandalf...rrrrr works in, then Kenny is very probably scum.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #2028

sorry about my inactivity. i have my ''mage's guild entry exam'' tomorrow.

We honestly need to get some clear claims from the people we are pushing. Yesterday we put distorted on L1 and he didn't even give us a clear claim then. I think we should just lynch distorted tomorrow to prevent a possible joker killing spree. Maybe the person that kills him gets a reward because of the bounty on his head?

29. ISO #2029

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm sorry, Eclipse.... but this entire convo shows that you are lying about your rolecard entirely, and clinging to the lie. Kenny brought you to showing that you lied, and you just jumped in lol. At this point, it's really your life's fault for not letting you read the early game but yea, I think that you're caught here.
    -vote Eclipse

I believe Eclipse over Kenny. If Eclipse is town by some mysterious ways Gandalf...rrrrr works in, then Kenny is very probably scum.
    I believe Eclipse is scum over Kenny* or I believe Kenny over Eclipse
    Wanted to say two things at once lol

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

Just as an update for everyone:

The reason why my activity has been so dodgy up to this point is that I've been having to put 5 hours a day into a project that has a deliverable due for this evening in addition to other schoolwork. After this evening, I will be finished with that and I will have significantly more time to put towards this FM. Sorry that I've been lurking as much as I have up to this point.

32. ISO #2032

Scum would do the exact opposite of what I am doing. And they also wouldn't even pull a gambit that puts them in a confirmed TvS situation to begin with anyway. I started this yesterday after all.
    its not confirmed TvS. If you are an invest role than yeah. but honestly your saying it all but just not coming out with the facts of it. right now, you are pretty much a semi-hard/chub invest claim who is claiming eclipse is mafia.

the timing of it is also when you are being put up. you say you fully think you are going to get lynched, then why not hard claim it all? lol none of this makes sense.

33. ISO #2033

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post

We honestly need to get some clear claims from the people we are pushing. Yesterday we put distorted on L1 and he didn't even give us a clear claim then. I think we should just lynch distorted tomorrow to prevent a possible joker killing spree. Maybe the person that kills him gets a reward because of the bounty on his head?
    I literally gave my entire roleclaim lol

Next game I want to be a vigi where I can only shoot the lowest 3 posters.

34. ISO #2034

Lol i want to make this 100% clear Eclipse is currently my 2nd strongest townread. I hope that helps you in your gathering of information.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

its not confirmed TvS. If you are an invest role than yeah. but honestly your saying it all but just not coming out with the facts of it. right now, you are pretty much a semi-hard/chub invest claim who is claiming eclipse is mafia.

the timing of it is also when you are being put up. you say you fully think you are going to get lynched, then why not hard claim it all? lol none of this makes sense.
    I will not retract my claim. This is confirmed TvS. 100%.

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

I will not retract my claim. This is confirmed TvS. 100%.
    but if you feel like your GOING to get lynched today, why not just claim it all then? put it out in the open. What gets me is ur claiming it but wont use a name, or words or w/e that would dictate what you are. I come to the conclusion you dont want to make somehting up that would sound weird and get called out for it. you are being way too cautious for someone who says they "knwo" tey are getting lynched.

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

but if you feel like your GOING to get lynched today, why not just claim it all then? put it out in the open. What gets me is ur claiming it but wont use a name, or words or w/e that would dictate what you are. I come to the conclusion you dont want to make somehting up that would sound weird and get called out for it. you are being way too cautious for someone who says they "knwo" tey are getting lynched.
    You've played with me before. You're lying right now.

43. ISO #2043

It's okay MM, but do know that Kenny got something false

I blame Gandalf also

everything is so confusing in my pm but it stated that I'm part of town, that's the only thing I get, Town or Mage's Guild that's what it's called
    why do you think kenny got something?

and hwat do you blame gandalfr for? this sounds like you are setting up for a mislynch. this is pre-flip-damage-control.

44. ISO #2044

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post

How about you tell us what you think about eclipse and kenny?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

and he dares to call out people for not answering questions when he's evading important info

he made up this whole thing, why is he so secretive in regards to what he received?

I know for a fact that his confirmation is false, if he gives out details maybe everything will be sorted out

48. ISO #2048

dude, SAY WAHT IM FUCKING LYING ABOUT. this shit is actually getting annoying. STATE what the damn lie is.
    "I come to the conclusion you dont want to make somehting up that would sound weird and get called out for it. you are being way too cautious for someone who says they "knwo" tey are getting lynched."

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

and he dares to call out people for not answering questions when he's evading important info

he made up this whole thing, why is he so secretive in regards to what he received?

I know for a fact that his confirmation is false, if he gives out details maybe everything will be sorted out
    This is what 4-5 people now have been pushing him for 3-4 pages on getting.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.