S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

This is what scares me. MM has the same role card as me but the OR @Marshmellow Marshell Please explain why you have the OR I do not. I know i am 100% town.
    "Marshmellow Marshell" >=O

Err, because host chose to say that...? Also, Stealth got that "or" too, so it doesn't mean we're the archmage's traitorous advisor, we're two lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #753

@Auckmid
    That post was made with the intention of gaining a clearer picture of why Mm was suspecting mike. Because it seemed super weak but Marshall seemed to hold it in high standard.
    Additionally I had read mike has having Marshall in his top scum read but without compelling reasons. However his reasons were clear which is why I didn’t ask him for clarification.

I’m interested in the reason why you have quoted that post and questioned my intents behind it. It seems that you haven’t fully caught up with the daytime chat because I explained later on why I had Rumox as lock town. Additionally I find it hard to believe that a player like yourself needs further explaination behind he intent of my lock town on Rumox. It’s intent is fairly clear IMO.
    For the sake of keeping the conversation going; I put Rumox as town lock for a gauge on how players react to that bold statement and additionally based on the town mindset that’s rumox is currently posting with. Genuine.
    Why did that post in particular stand out to you

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    The max post count is on a player by player basis. So each player can post a maximum of 1000 times. It's fine thus far.
    If I don't die early, I'm not sure it'll remain fine
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #756

Given the amount of content and me not having as much time as I wanted tonight, I'll have to wait until tomorrow before commenting on the events of the later part of the day (even though most of that seems to revolve around the RP rabbit hole). A few questions I still want to ask thought...

@Distorted There is a jarring difference between the tone of your current posts and your posts when you first started posting where you were effectively shit posting, making jokes with no game relevance and making attempting what seemed to be weak deflections towards other players. How come those posts were so different from your current posts? It's fine if your answer is just that you didn't have anything that you thought was worth commenting on at that point.

@Damus_Graves Do you consider your role card to be easy to understand?

@rumox Damus seems to think that you are very pro town. Do you think that Damus is pro town? I might have missed it, but I don't think you have specifically stated this.

@Marshmallow Marshall You seem fairly confident that there is 3 mafia and 1 neutral instead of 4 mafia and I believe the reason you gave was "balance". Can you please explain this further.

Do you have an Or in you role card?
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Auckmid
    Are you town this game
    Do you have a reason for feeling the need to ping me just to ask a question that you know how I'm going to answer yes to?

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh lol that was because u said you needed a spsellbook. there is a stolen artifact so i am assuming its a spellbook. so it was more referencing that i think u gain abilities later in the game.
    @blinkskater

cough cough

9. ISO #759

Now I gtg, be back in some hours

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay, I ended up being more then a couple of hours and I'm not going to be able to post everything I want to tonight, so I'll go through a few of the major points for me. Relative to the last FM, it is very jarring to go from actively trying to force additional activity to having a 100 post per hour type of game.

Let's start off with Light, since he is a strange one...

I heavily leaned town on Light when I saw this post since I had similar uncertainty when I first saw my role card. I also doubted that Light would take the risk of saying something like this if he was scum, even though there is a possibility that he is scum who had a vague role card and took the risk. Mike also seemed to be using this type of logic for town reading Light.

Then this happened...

Oh my, what a screw up. Saying something that isn't true about your role card is always going to be incredibly suspicious. However, the reason why I don't think this necessarily makes him scum is this; Chances are that the host was consistent about coloring/not coloring role cards regardless of alignment. My role card wasn't colored and it seems clear that other town members also had uncolored role cards. As such, it can be deduced that scum probably also got uncolored role cards. If scum had uncolored role cards, by the reverse logic of this, should have guessed the town members also had uncolored role cards.

From all of this, it seems unlikely that Light is scum who thought that town actually had colored role cards. It's possible that scum did get colors in their role cards, but the discrepancy is unlikely. It's also possible that Light just completely messed and did slip terrible as scum. However, I don't find this to be incriminating enough by itself.

By extension of this logic, Blink calling Light out for this doesn't necessarily make him town since he could be scum who had an uncolored role card and deduced that town also most likely had uncolored role cards, even though I haven't found his posts so far to be overly suspicious.

I'll also mention here that based off of Mike's posting so far, he seems to be acting very similar to how he was in SC2 where he is very quick to throw his opinions forward. While I still find it a bit disconcerting how confident he is in some of his reads (only scum have enough information to be that confident in their reads) and it's absolutely possible he is trying to mimic that type of behavior as scum, I'm still currently leaning town on him.

I have some issues with this post.

1) Even though Mike's suspicion of MM because of the lawn post seems rather tenuous, he still laid out clearly why he suspected MM. Framing it as though Mike voted without explanation means that you either didn't really read through the thread but decided to post something like that anyway or you are intentionally being misleading with that section. The lack of thought put here makes it seem like someone who is more interested in giving the appearance of scumhunting instead of actually scumhunting.
    2) The only thing Rumox had done up to this point is say "Mike hard claiming town is sketch" and "Don't OMGUS vote". Trying to get people to explain why they are voting for people is one of those things where it's pro-town on paper, but it's such an easy thing for scum to also do that it isn't really anything that pro-town. Putting him as lock town seems very suspect to start with, even before we get into...
    3) You make a post calling players out for giving a lack of reasoning behind their reads and then IMMEDIATELY call someone lock town without giving any reasoning.

Care to comment on this?
    Tldr

I read parts of it

I need to check if my role card is colored

11. ISO #761

I said earlier my rolecard was given to me during a conversation.

literally -

*talk talk talk talk* "oh btw, I picked roles, urs is x"

(me) "what alignment?"

"town"

I was not told Town OR mages guild. i was not told mages guild at all actually. just town. I asked questions on my role, or anything with it

"cant answer" was the response i got for everything.
    This is exactly how i was told my role also. I also asked am i town? To which there was a yes reply. He couldnt tell me anything else.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #762

That post was made with the intention of gaining a clearer picture of why Mm was suspecting mike. Because it seemed super weak but Marshall seemed to hold it in high standard.
    Additionally I had read mike has having Marshall in his top scum read but without compelling reasons. However his reasons were clear which is why I didn’t ask him for clarification.

I’m interested in the reason why you have quoted that post and questioned my intents behind it. It seems that you haven’t fully caught up with the daytime chat because I explained later on why I had Rumox as lock town. Additionally I find it hard to believe that a player like yourself needs further explaination behind he intent of my lock town on Rumox. It’s intent is fairly clear IMO.
    For the sake of keeping the conversation going; I put Rumox as town lock for a gauge on how players react to that bold statement and additionally based on the town mindset that’s rumox is currently posting with. Genuine.
    Why did that post in particular stand out to you
    As I said, since I didn't have as much time as I'd have liked, I focused more on reading the first part of the thread thoroughly. I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow before going through the second part.

Even if putting Rumox down as town was a "test", you still contradicted yourself in that post for the reason I gave (Calling other people out for a lack of reasoning and then not giving any reasoning yourself). I am going to continue this tomorrow when I'm able to look over your claim later claim more closely.

13. ISO #763

eh I have concluded he probably is not cult. lol I figured "2 alignments" was some kinda illuminati thing that he didnt understand in his RC since said host gave him info. Mike thought he was mayor, i thought it was some illuminati cult but it was just 2 names for the same alignment.

but, I would say him and stealth solid town. Unless scum got a wincon that mentions the towns alignment in the same way, i dont see how they would have that info. but then if he is scum and had a wincon like that and used it to his benefit...gg lol mechanical win becausae i wont be comfortable with a kenny or stealth lynch unless some big info comes out. You fall into that category as well, since you were the first to type town/guilded lizard. however, MM i do not buy just because of his timing on it. Was confused the entire time kenny was talking about it, but understood instantly when stealth said pretty much the same thing.

so, with all that mess ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ I would prefer a skip and les see what happens tonight.
    Back up does your have a win con? Mine don’t. All I have been told by host is i am town. And win with town and I can’t tell you anything more. I asked do I have any actions. Host I can’t tell you. Me if anyone had actions when can we know. Host you can ask me after night 1. What is my faction. Host you are town . What is my win con you win with town. This is all the info I have been able to get everything else is host I can’t tell you
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just stop. People, don't listen to Distorted: he's scum and scumpainting someone who's basically confirmed town, just like he scumpainted me and kenny before.
    This is seriously horse shit how is ANYONE confirmed town. No way distorted is scum here.

15. ISO #765

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    As I said, since I didn't have as much time as I'd have liked, I focused more on reading the first part of the thread thoroughly. I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow before going through the second part.

Even if putting Rumox down as town was a "test", you still contradicted yourself in that post for the reason I gave (Calling other people out for a lack of reasoning and then not giving any reasoning yourself). I am going to continue this tomorrow when I'm able to look over your claim later claim more closely.
    I felt the need to ping you for that question because I wanted to know the manner in which you would say yes. I don’t believe that the “contradiction” you see in my post exists. I asked Marshall for clarification and provided a reaction to the gamestate regarding select players. Granted it was a highly bareboned post in its own rights, it still was plainly clear in its intent for why I posted it. I am still having difficultly in understanding of you are confused as to what I intended with it or if you just want me to explain it fulley

16. ISO #766

Nope. The secret words were left out of my role cards.
    Here Let Me Help You With The Magic Words @The Lawyer

I Cant Use Em Because I Dont Have Any Magic Power Or A Grimoire At This Time.. But My Power Is Never Giving Up.. And Ill Never Give Up On My Dream Of Being The Wizard King...

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

My role card is town alignment and not colored.

Light claiming a green card looks suspicious

-vote Light_Yagami
    I Agree.. It Is Suspect.. But, I Am Town I Assure You.. I Was Talking About What Town Is Normally Colored.. Thus It Would Be Green.. Had It Been Colored.. Sorry For Any Misunderstanding..

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I've liked Damus and his inquisitive posts, I think he's the one I'm most confident about when it comes to town lean

it's all based on gut/tone/vibes since most discussion involves speculations about stuff that I'm unfamiliar with

all a big mistery, I'm certain at this point and both Damus and remux are town based on Damus secret info that remux is also town

I'm taking these 2 as 1 package so both town
    Or scum team . The thing about Damus is he never plays the same. Smart Cooke there. We would never expect Scum Damus to buddy his scum partner day one. Just like no one would expect godfather Glip to claim godfather day one in blinks game. Rumix has been buddying me. That scares me. I can see a Damus rumix scum team a posible. Also

Kenny said he had info on me in his role card. Yes I have crap. Mm role card matchs mine but his has the OR mine does not host could not comment on that. Makeing me think MM is Eather locked town or the evil mastermind hiding as a student.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #772

half the game hanst posted and u want to hammer a few hours into D1. horrible town play.

how anyone is townreading u right now is beyond me xD but GL tomorrow is all i got to say.
    After reading up to here, i do not have a townread on mike.

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Here Let Me Help You With The Magic Words @The Lawyer

I Cant Use Em Because I Dont Have Any Magic Power Or A Grimoire At This Time.. But My Power Is Never Giving Up.. And Ill Never Give Up On My Dream Of Being The Wizard King...
    Lel this almost made me unvote you. But I can’t bother to look for another suspect

Who would you want to lynch?

25. ISO #775

Lel this almost made me unvote you. But I can’t bother to look for another suspect

Who would you want to lynch?
    Blink Or Mike.. At This Point Would Be My Top Tier Lynches For Today.. But Id Rather Skip So I Could Have A Deeper Understanding Of My Role.. I Asked Host For More Details But He Said That Id Have To Wait Till Night 1 To Ask The Questions..

26. ISO #776

So you have Distorted + Kenny as town

FOS Blinks
    This hard protection of MM. shows me you need to be looked into. What makes MM so hard town to you? What makes you town?

27. ISO #777

I want to reiterate. There is NO FUCKING CHANCE that the host EVER actually messaged someone WITH SUCH CRAPPY syntax that @blinkskater and @Distorted are suggesting
    I want to reiterate you're stateing your opinion here.

And it also happens to be a wrong opinion.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So your only scum reads are Mike for being hard to understand, and me for finding you scummy? Everyone else is a nullread?
    No u

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Saying theres no fucking chance is a completely illogical thing to state, and should ve looked at as a serious discredit on distorted and myself, due to what damus thinks a host would or would not do.
    I’m directly referring to the esteem I hold Mag in as a player and host. And yes it may be my
    Opinion but come on dude.
    That exact
    Text phrasing is just poor

32. ISO #782

Will give you my 2 'mean' guys

those that feel off

Mike, I was trying to understand for what reason he hardclaimed in 1st post, it seems more like a desire to gain trust desperately so I'm not liking it, his push for MM because of slips seemed unreal at that time

Mikey gave me an agitated feel on 1st pages and from a town perspective, I see no reason. Also he felt surprisingly confident in a setup where most of us are confused

my 1st FOS is on Mike

2nd meanie could is def Kenny, you could say it's because he called me suspicious, maybe that does affect me because kenny called giving firm opinions when there was no real info around.

I feel like Kenny hasn't done the investigative and is okay with just randomly choosing a person and calling him scum

My random vote was meant to be Kenny, I abstained because I thought that I should honor my 1st vote on this site to be on a real suspect, someone I believe to be evil

and yet it's still Kenny that fits the spot

-vote Kenny
    I find this incredibly interesting considering Kenny has been on the ball arguing with distorted all day, and while he could be playing better I don't think that means he's immediately scum.

Well Now U Admit To Wanting To Edit The News Completely. More Scum Points For U..
    What the fuck are you smoking?

Interesting. Marshall is town because his replies felt genuine and mike held an unreasonable expectation in him?
    Am I understanding that correct
    I think I agree with this.

The next 30 pgs still people talking about role cards
    Do yourself a favor and switch to 50 post pages @The Lawyer
    it really helps with sorting through threads like this
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #783

I’m directly referring to the esteem I hold Mag in as a player and host. And yes it may be my
    Opinion but come on dude.
    That exact
    Text phrasing is just poor
    Then take it up with Magoroth post game.

Make sure you tell him he can't word things as he wishes.

And that you don't "think highly" of him anymore because of they way his syntax was while telling distorted and I our roles/alignments.

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

And that you don't "think highly" of him anymore because of they way his syntax was while telling distorted and I our roles/alignments.
    If this is the reality we live in I’ll definitely talk to him and see what’s up lol.

You good with us moving on from this topic? It’s stall

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    -vote Distorted

Nah actually just lynch Distorted today. He is the only person that claimed a single alignment. That will prove if rolecards were borked.
    Nope, add me to the list because i also claim a single alignmemt.

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

U Looking For My Reads?

Honesty Besides That Circle Jerk With Distorted And Kenny.. Not Much To Go On.. However, Graves Is Town In My Book As Well As Kenny..

Blink In My Opinion Is Scum AT This Junction..
    I'm scum eh?

Strange the person who called you out for saying that your role was green is your main scumread.

Are you pretending to be a student perchance?

40. ISO #790

I'm scum eh?

Strange the person who called you out for saying that your role was green is your main scumread.

Are you pretending to be a student perchance?
    Im Actually Starting To Wonder If We Arent All Students.. In This School For The Gifted.. IDK Why But I Feel Compelled To Look Into Things That Are Beyond My Understanding..

41. ISO #791

This is exactly how i was told my role also. I also asked am i town? To which there was a yes reply. He couldnt tell me anything else.
    Blink know you are going to scum read me for this. But you are in my town core. I will trust your reads. Scummy blink would have so pushed for my lynch by now.

Blink here is what I am seeing there is something between Damus and light about that spell book.

Mm I want to read as lock town but that evil adviser hiding as a student has me suspecting him. Mm hinted walking up on the lawn, like the story we made up in crypts ball when we where both scum.

Damus came out the door buddying players his normal wifom play as scum.

Kenny said he has info on me in his role card same as in Chicago even hinted I am his bitch from that game.

Auckmid is playing his townie self.

Distorted got to L2, claims TPR. Claims to have abilities. Yet none of u know if we have them. Distorted feels scummy. But not lock scum to me.

Light my read on him is same alignment as Damus. I hard believe what ever alignment Damus is light is also. Don’t know if that is town or scum yet.

Rumix I don’t know has not done much but buddy. Slight scum lean.

Thai is info I have. A skip is a pro town thing but also a scum thing to do if your scum buddy is at L2. So my question is

What is everyone reads on Distorted. I don’t want to tunnel him if he is town but I can not stop suspecting him. So I need others to help with reads on him.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

Blink know you are going to scum read me for this. But you are in my town core. I will trust your reads. Scummy blink would have so pushed for my lynch by now.

Blink here is what I am seeing there is something between Damus and light about that spell book.

Mm I want to read as lock town but that evil adviser hiding as a student has me suspecting him. Mm hinted walking up on the lawn, like the story we made up in crypts ball when we where both scum.

Damus came out the door buddying players his normal wifom play as scum.

Kenny said he has info on me in his role card same as in Chicago even hinted I am his bitch from that game.

Auckmid is playing his townie self.

Distorted got to L2, claims TPR. Claims to have abilities. Yet none of u know if we have them. Distorted feels scummy. But not lock scum to me.

Light my read on him is same alignment as Damus. I hard believe what ever alignment Damus is light is also. Don’t know if that is town or scum yet.

Rumix I don’t know has not done much but buddy. Slight scum lean.

Thai is info I have. A skip is a pro town thing but also a scum thing to do if your scum buddy is at L2. So my question is

What is everyone reads on Distorted. I don’t want to tunnel him if he is town but I can not stop suspecting him. So I need others to help with reads on him.
    Thank you for your opinions.

To me Distorted is town.

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

I got mine the same as blink and Distorted. So this I will confirm on they are not lieing.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Ayy =P i cant be taken by force or stolen for that matter.
    Wtf? So you are the book? Light needs? And Damus is the one with the words or am I in some Wierd alternate reality? 😝

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.