Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 3757
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm sorry for deceiving you folks, I am not actually blackmailed. Originally the plan was for me to accidentally "fuck up" one of my posts and claim there was a 48h period within which I would die for going against the terms of the blackmail, just to evade the scum kill. I was, of course, going off of the assumption that zerg really would show up as scum (he showed up as NOT TOWN, good enough for me). But halfway through the day I realized I could get a PoE, and opted to reveal my ploy instead, as I've noticed some of you correctly suspected I wasn't actually blackmailed, and so if I failed to reveal that before today it would be anti-town as fuck

PoE scum is in Kenny, Gyrl, Frinckles, Scvmurderer and maybe naz.
    MM is 100% confirmed town in my eyes, he showed genuine paranoia at the blackmailer role.
    Oh, so Gyrlander showed as NOT TOWN, okay... so that wasn't bs. I'm still not going to vote him yet to avoid quick hammers, though, but I'll keep him at L-2.

If you're scum... well done lol. But I feel like you wouldn't pull such a risky play as scum, especially with an early reveal; if you were scum, I think you'd have kept it all day long.
    Light is also 100% confirmed town.
    The thing with Scvmurderer is that I just don't see him trolling, claiming Citizen on trial, not giving a fuck if he gets lyncheed, WHILE in a scum team. I would feel guilty as fuck if I did that to my teamlol
    I think Scv is playing like his town self to some extent. However, I disagree that he wouldn't do that to a team... (and no this isn't me claiming to be scum with him lol). I think he's still town, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1853

No one can read
    I love playing f.m
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1854

also
    -unvote
    Just to make sure, this was unvoting Wiisp, correct?

Also, I forgot to include in my last post : why is Light 100% town...? Is it really 100%, or 99%? I really don't understand that part..
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    No, don't
    ...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Bruh. MM is stuck in a time-warp.
    As always xD
    /drink

Not exactly dices, but if Zerg who's confirmed scum knew about this I'd 100% expect scum to win this minigame today. And if /drink is any way related to losing it'd mechanically confirm aamirus as zerg' partner.
    What? Given that Aamirus slash drank too, no, not really....
    Go back to the page you've been at before and keep responding to whatever you like, that's better than asking questions about this page
    ??????????

Why did you want to keep me from reading that very important part of the thread lol?? That's scummy as fuck. How is it of ANY USE to do that as town?

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...?

As always xD

What? Given that Aamirus slash drank too, no, not really....

??????????

Why did you want to keep me from reading that very important part of the thread lol?? That's scummy as fuck. How is it of ANY USE to do that as town?
    To prevent you from skipping pages and get your responses to everything in the right order?

9. ISO #1859

@naz

Stop insulting players personally, noone finds it fun and it only creates a toxic climate, which is not only anti-fun, but also anti-town. If you find someone's play stupid, attack the play, not the person who made the play.

10. ISO #1860

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    A beautiful barmaiden approaches the occupants of the Saloon and starts to get their attention:

Alright lads and lasses, listen up! The Redwood Saloon is looking to offer it's occupants a chance for Honor and glory! ...In the form of a little game of chance.
    Grab a drink and grab some dice! We will be rolling our signature house dice. The first to roll to the closest number between 1-100 wins something special. Loser? Gets to drink up. If you get too drunk, you're out! This game will be happening tonight! So get yourselves ready ((4 hours from this post)) for the game of the century. The Saloon offers this to all occupants, so we hope you all can make it for the fun!

She then walks away, smiling to herself all the while~
    Btw, if there's something the mod taught me : never play roulette. NOPE

11. ISO #1861

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's survey time

@Kenny
    @Frinckles
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Gyrlander
    @Wiisp

who would you want me to give a gun to? if its yourself, who would you shoot?

@Magoroth respond with 1 quote of a person you would give to
    if you want the gun, quote twice who you would shoot
    s.pingg

At this point, I don't really trust people, outside of Aamirus for D1 reasons, Magoroth for his recent blackmailer stuff, you because of the nature of your claim, and maybe Scv, but I don't trust him with a gun lol. I also trust myself, so I'm leaving that option very open ^^

My shooting suggestions would be Wiisp, Light, Kenny right now. Obviously, the Zerg slot is over all of these but I think they're dying today anyway.

Did Gyrlander even say anything?

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863
    Ganelon

s.pingg

At this point, I don't really trust people, outside of Aamirus for D1 reasons, Magoroth for his recent blackmailer stuff, you because of the nature of your claim, and maybe Scv, but I don't trust him with a gun lol. I also trust myself, so I'm leaving that option very open ^^

My shooting suggestions would be Wiisp, Light, Kenny right now. Obviously, the Zerg slot is over all of these but I think they're dying today anyway.

Did Gyrlander even say anything?
    why wiisp and light?

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today
    -vote Wiisp
    Oookay wtf is that quote of two letters... Did aamirus spam two letters posts lol???
    Magoroth, I was half joking around but you were extremely inconsistent early game, we've been over this and you even admitted to it in (#347.) Add in the buddying and lack of explanation for every one of your non-EoD votes and it's clear why Aamirus had a vote on you in the end. Looking back, the only good thing you managed to pull off was a read on Zergsoupyum (now Gyrlander) with #1298:

And you've given us two checks from the night: MM is town + Gyrlander is not town.
    Magoroth didn't claim to have two checks...?
    With that out of the way here's the game from my point of view: My role is Coroner. Obviously I checked Nightmare and he was in fact a Doctor/Bodyguard: "Good with a bow and arrow" was flavor text for the bodyguard part of his role card if we would have successfully healed. When you mentioned that Blackmailing poisons the target, the pieces clicked perfectly. You THE MOST apparent target to be healed by a Doctor; This would have saved a town member, confirmed another and made him a bodyguard.

We can conclude with two things:
    1. Nightmare was the mislynch of the century.
    2. Unless there is another doctor, Magoroth is very, very dead.

---------------

Moving on, let's assume Naz wasn't lying about being a Gunsmith. ISO her posts and it's pretty obvious she wasn't lying. Somebody here has a gun and they have yet to announce it, likewise -- Naz has yet to announce who she gunned. We don't know if it's able to be used during the day or at night and we don't know if it will reveal who fired it. An important question to consider is who would she gun? Generally I'd suspect her cousin Aamirus but Naz pushed for Aamirus until the last half hour of day 1.

If the gun CAN be used during the day and that person ISN'T scum, they should probably shoot Gyrlander now and let us scum hunt for the rest of the day.

---------------

Flavor-wise, that ninja shit MM is spouting makes absolutely no sense but I don't see anyone really talking about it. It implies there is an investigative role who can discern the alignment and more importantly, the true name of a player; Then send that information to someone else. Unless something changes, I'll be checking Distorted tonight to see if that was his ability.

---------------

And yes. I did ask Blink if I could check his dead body. He said no.
    Why claaaiiiimmmmmmm ;-;

Also, that's a lot of power role claims, when you add the message I recieved.

Note that the ninja-ish (well that's how I interpreted it, it just said a cloud of smoke in my bathroom that disappeared and left a message lol) thing also is a power role, unclaimed. Maybe it's a scum?
    Distorted had already claimed his name, btw. Maybe the ninja can't see names, but only alignment.

16. ISO #1866
    Ganelon

omg every time I read about that ninja thing I crack up
    what exactly did you see MM lol
    can you be more specific?

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

why wiisp and light?
    Because of the flavor bullshit from yesterday, BOTH OF THEM have done big bullshit with their flavor. Btw, have they developed further on their flavor? Especially Wisp's "I'm Fern and I have nothing but people riding horses" to "I have the description of a character that is probably a wolf" when they get pushed.... Did we even get the name of that char? Plus, he has been pushing Frinckles into oblivion all game for pretty much two reasons (correct me if I'm wrong) : I'M THE BEST TOWN and Tonal read...

On the other hand, we have Light, who has been claiming two roleplays, and who really seems to have deliberately mixed them. I still have a hard time buying it for reasons I had explained on D1.

19. ISO #1869

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    if by chance I get the gun, id probably shoot frinckles
    Why the hell would you shoot him already? What is your GOOD REASONING for shooting him?
    @Frinckles Do you even know why he's suspecting you lol? Maybe I've been missing stuff...

20. ISO #1870

omg every time I read about that ninja thing I crack up
    what exactly did you see MM lol
    can you be more specific?
    Well I can only paraphrase, but I'll do my best to keep the important info, checking the feedback:

I was using the bathroom. Then, I saw a cloud of smoke in the bathroom. That cloud "gravitated over" to the mirror in the room, and stopped there. I was wondering what the hell that was, I had never seen such a thing... and then it disappeared "in the blink of an eye". When it disappeared, there was a message on the mirror, saying Distorted is Abbie Woods is Green.

21. ISO #1871

Because of the flavor bullshit from yesterday, BOTH OF THEM have done big bullshit with their flavor. Btw, have they developed further on their flavor? Especially Wisp's "I'm Fern and I have nothing but people riding horses" to "I have the description of a character that is probably a wolf" when they get pushed.... Did we even get the name of that char? Plus, he has been pushing Frinckles into oblivion all game for pretty much two reasons (correct me if I'm wrong) : I'M THE BEST TOWN and Tonal read...

On the other hand, we have Light, who has been claiming two roleplays, and who really seems to have deliberately mixed them. I still have a hard time buying it for reasons I had explained on D1.

22. ISO #1872

How and why...? I think that's pretty clear, no?

23. ISO #1873

Well I can only paraphrase, but I'll do my best to keep the important info, checking the feedback:

I was using the bathroom. Then, I saw a cloud of smoke in the bathroom. That cloud "gravitated over" to the mirror in the room, and stopped there. I was wondering what the hell that was, I had never seen such a thing... and then it disappeared "in the blink of an eye". When it disappeared, there was a message on the mirror, saying Distorted is Abbie Woods is Green.
    Is there any chance you could've been visited by a drug dealer tonight?

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

Is there any chance you could've been visited by a drug dealer tonight?
    Not really... I mean, drug dealers don't leave specific messages like this. It's more like a one-way messager than a drug dealer. And yes, I know that it doesn't fit AT ALL with the flavor lol, but it still happened...
    That was a shitpost.
    Also prevents Wiisp from posting exactly that.
    LOL okay. It wasn't an obvious shitpost, though.

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

Blink would totally add a drug dealer to this setup, wouldn't he? Is this angleshooting?
    Nah, this is host meta/setup speculation, which is 100% allowed and pretty much necessary in such a setup.

Also, why do I feel like Kenny changed his behavior recently? He doesn't feel scummy anymore o.O

29. ISO #1879

Nah, this is host meta/setup speculation, which is 100% allowed and pretty much necessary in such a setup.

Also, why do I feel like Kenny changed his behavior recently? He doesn't feel scummy anymore o.O
    Probably because we resolved the fake-blackmailer situation

30. ISO #1880
    Ganelon

at the start of the night they claimed that they jailed me to protect me, then later they claimed that my husband hired them to kill me, then near the end of the night they said they were not going to kill me. so eh/meh
    they also initially claimed to be the infamous ellie moon and that light yagami is an asshole for hunting them and then later said they only have 1 execution and need to use it on ellie moon. so. yea. that was interesting.
    I forgot about this but what the actual fuck

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

I forgot about this but what the actual fuck
    Oh right that exists... I'm not sure we should really talk about it right now, though. If we have a jailor, it might be best not to elaborate on it too much?

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's survey time

@Kenny
    @Frinckles
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Gyrlander
    @Wiisp

who would you want me to give a gun to? if its yourself, who would you shoot?

@Magoroth respond with 1 quote of a person you would give to
    if you want the gun, quote twice who you would shoot
    Give it to me, ill shoot all the pricks trying to make passes at me at the saloon.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Give it to me, ill shoot all the pricks trying to make passes at me at the saloon.
    but thats literally me lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    HOW DID YOU WRITE SO MANY PAGES ALREADY
    BECAUSE WE'RE NOT INACTIVE SCUM POTATOES

What is your flavor, what are you claiming, etc? Note that you're already pretty outed along with wisp lol @Gyrlander
    mhm you know, would you reveal as much info as aamirus did?
    Anyway, we don't talk about who the jailor is. Not on this shallow day anyway.
    Agreed
    -vote SCVMurderer

Care to explain your vote?

37 posts were also aamirus writing down everyone's names and the entire alphabet
    Omg so she actually did spam two letters rofl

50. ISO #1900