Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM Chicago

-vote Gyrlander

Hello dearie, you've been popping in and out without saying anything.

Care to give us some info? :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Whatever. I imagine you will want to be killing the Rizzo crime family too...? Since you're in WPP, they should be your primary concern. Does anything in your rolecard have anything to say about some people in your Mafia family being displeased that you left them?
    no we are after the Marchesi Crime Family I belive. I am no longer a Rizzo. that is why kenny said rizzo is town alined. If there are hidden Rizzos in this game that may be possible but if there are they are on the side of town according to my card. Rizzos are not ages town they are town alined. only one that is not town alined and alined with scum is Marchesi Crime Family. so that is why you have to be scum if your job is to kill Town alined players.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote Gyrlander

Hello dearie, you've been popping in and out without saying anything.

Care to give us some info? :3
    All I've read so far from you is stuff stuff stuff (All I have is info already mentioned)

Also when asked about said info you dodge the question.

Lemme ask ya then, for the record:

WHAT INFO DO YOU HAVE!?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dude you're not thinking critically here. Magoroth gave me extremely towny vibes early on. Also the correct mechanical play here is let him live in confirm himself using his night action. No ifs ands or buts about it. I put Magoroth on L1 personally I even fake voted to try to see if someone would hammer. Nobody wanted to sack up, it would be an extremely dumb scum play to Lynch my teammate day one not even close to EOD. I was even calling for somebody to hammer. If you think I'm scum with mag for that you obviously don't know my scum game.
    YOU REALLY THINK THAT HIS MASON ASSASSIN CLAIM WAS PRO TOWN
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #1055

I am confused as all get out now. Mag I am right with you. only side I know i am on is Town. but I dont have to be on the side of town . IE I am a glorified Survivor. only thing i know is Marchesi Crime Family must die.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1056

All I've read so far from you is stuff stuff stuff (All I have is info already mentioned)

Also when asked about said info you dodge the question.

Lemme ask ya then, for the record:

WHAT INFO DO YOU HAVE!?

What’s your name again?

7. ISO #1057

Gyrlander left...

The last person that said you were lurking, you aggressively attacked them.

I particularly agree with them...

And Gyrlander baby, I know that's your scum meta : )

tsk tsk tsk...

Naughty Kitty :3

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What’s your name again?
    Michael Welsh. Neighbor to that bitch Karen Caparelli (Light)

We are both Citizens, but she needs to die.

I am willing to let our grudge go for today however...

9. ISO #1059

Gyrlander left...

The last person that said you were lurking, you aggressively attacked them.

I particularly agree with them...

And Gyrlander baby, I know that's your scum meta : )

tsk tsk tsk...

Naughty Kitty :3
    In my defense it's also my D1 meta. And sometimes D2. I dunno, it depends.

Do you guys know something about a woman that died under the L train line?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

hmmm. Is it though? I felt like you were more active D1 as town in the game's i've read of you.

Hmmm.

Also no, is that what you got on your role card or something?

Care to give us more?

11. ISO #1061

No but I got a junkie neighbor and I’ve sent messages to NoctiZ about the terrible state of the town multiple times.

12. ISO #1062

No but I got a junkie neighbor and I’ve sent messages to NoctiZ about the terrible state of the town multiple times.
    Did you ever say your character's name?

All I remember reading was that you are a catholic mother of 9.

13. ISO #1063

only way I can be free to lead a normal Townie life is if I can help him weed out the Person he is looking for only problem is I have no idea who Kenny is looking for.

14. ISO #1064

I say lets all give our names out and weed it down. My name is Giovanni Rizzo Purple Town alined working for Agent Harris IE Kenny

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I say lets all give our names out and weed it down. My name is Giovanni Rizzo Purple Town alined working for Agent Harris IE Kenny
    ^ Agreed!!! :3

Michael Welsh.
    Light_Yagami Is Karen Carapelli.

Everyone else join.

Also say a bit about your char I think that's fair too.

16. ISO #1066

This will be the fastest way to get to the bottom of it.

We have Kenny, me Avion, Light lets here some more names. who are we talking to

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

Well, not in this one. Don't worry.
    :3

I'm not worrying, Just waiting patiently.

20. ISO #1070

My reads are Confirmed pro-town Avion, Light, Kenny, ME, Not so positive about Mag Think he got confused with his RC as I did. but keeping the pressure on him. Mayor can't get a read on him as he does not post much. SB16 trying to jump on the Avion Light cit train maybe dont know just guessing at this point.

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Grylander is here also i see but he may be getting caught up SB16 left
    I'm feelin the same way. Got some interestingly deep complex feelings so far towards Gyr...

I just want him to speak all of his info he can give so I can be at ease...

Same Towards Sb16.

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Break time lol FM has died down
    Yeppers!! Break time :3

gonna go TRY to be a productive person xD

26. ISO #1076

Eveyln Romano, mother of 9.

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Eveyln Romano, mother of 9.
    Cool.

Can you give us a tad bit more info? If you can that is.

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

I can't give any info. (?¿)
    Hum?

But you're allowed to give us your name/bio.

Why not? D:

I want an explanation you crazy kitty you!!!

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

Jesus christ, so much shit to scroll through.

I can say that I do not view MM or SB16 as scummy. As opposed to blink freaking out over how MM is supposedly scum I saw a play that fits his implied win con. Not too out of the ordinary to me.

Regarding this whole Mag/Kenny/Mike business.. Mike's role seems so fishy to me.. Not the part about him being Giovanni Rizzo because I believe him. But the part about him not being able to do anything. It sounds to me as if he's a Cult Leader and I wouldn't be surprised if his true goal is to recruit people to make the Rizzo family great again.

-vote Mike

I wouldn't take any chances tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

I can say that I do not view MM or SB16 as scummy. As opposed to blink freaking out over how MM is supposedly scum I saw a play that fits his implied win con. Not too out of the ordinary to me.

Regarding this whole Mag/Kenny/Mike business.. Mike's role seems so fishy to me.. Not the part about him being Giovanni Rizzo because I believe him. But the part about him not being able to do anything. It sounds to me as if he's a Cult Leader and I wouldn't be surprised if his true goal is to recruit people to make the Rizzo family great again.

-vote Mike

!

Mag did say he needed to kill the Rizzo's... And he claimed Mason.

But, if that's the case sir, what would that make Kenny? Since kenny said he has him under witness protection as confirmed town.

I think there's a Rizzo crime family out there and Mike left it through Kenny some how.

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Wonders If Mayor Is Reading* Hope Mayor Is Able To Come To A Logical Stand On The Issues..
    Karen. You seem to be lost in thought, you usually like to scream your thoughts to the world.

What cha thinking about, bitch? ; )

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

!

Mag did say he needed to kill the Rizzo's... And he claimed Mason.

But, if that's the case sir, what would that make Kenny? Since kenny said he has him under witness protection as confirmed town.

I think there's a Rizzo crime family out there and Mike left it through Kenny some how.
    This all sounds to me as if Mag has a role to counter Mike's night action which would be to recruit people. What Kenny's exact goal would be I'm not sure. He might simply know the identity of this guy and have a win con of wanting to eliminate the Marchesi. Kenny would be town in this scenario with a win con that makes him a weakly aligned town.
    To me, it seems as if we have a setup with Town, then Mason with a specific win condition to simply eliminate the Rizzo, then there's the Rizzo which is our Cult and Marchesi might be the traditional red Mafia thrown into the mix. And one or two neutrals of course. So quite a few town roles still but all with slightly different win conditions.
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

-vote Mike

dude I put it all out there. I am not kidding anything. that seams Fishy to you??? and This cult IS BS there is no cult. Mag made that up to save his neck. Lych Mag you will see that. First off last play I would do if i was cult would be so open and flamboyant to town I would be on the downlow. I have been scum hunting from the start. and you say I am scum? Yes I need to live to the end that is true. but I want town to win. We are on the same side. I will garentte Mag is not a Mason 100% Hard claim he is not. why because there is no cult. and he trying to say Rizzo is cult That is how I know. The fastest way to change a lych is Yell Cult because town has to get cult first. but i know this fact. Mag amsted he had a partner. as Mason right then fine Lcyh Mag and have them vist me. This will prove what i am saying is true. Mayor you are acting Suspect as all hell to be honest.

43. ISO #1093

dude I put it all out there. I am not kidding anything. that seams Fishy to you??? and This cult IS BS there is no cult. Mag made that up to save his neck. Lych Mag you will see that. First off last play I would do if i was cult would be so open and flamboyant to town I would be on the downlow. I have been scum hunting from the start. and you say I am scum? Yes I need to live to the end that is true. but I want town to win. We are on the same side. I will garentte Mag is not a Mason 100% Hard claim he is not. why because there is no cult. and he trying to say Rizzo is cult That is how I know. The fastest way to change a lych is Yell Cult because town has to get cult first. but i know this fact. Mag amsted he had a partner. as Mason right then fine Lcyh Mag and have them vist me. This will prove what i am saying is true. Mayor you are acting Suspect as all hell to be honest.
    kidding not kidding

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

I Wonder If The Guy That Is In Protective Custody Dies Would Town Loose..
    Town loses if YOU don't die, you filthy hoe!

47. ISO #1097

I'm not convinced a Mason night kill would be able to kill you. What is way easier is to lynch you first to be on the safe side and find out what's gonna flip. Afterwards we can still turn to Mag if this all turns out differently than we expect. I simply think your play so far was that you realized that Mag is a direct counter to you so you want him lynched and not fear death. People aren't swayed by you enough to lynch him today and that puts you in a weird spot. You reveal all this information to make yourself seem more town-aligned but what seems apparent to me is that you're intentionally leaving out crucial info of your role. And this missing information makes your claim and intentions seem like bs to me.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

I am not at liberty to say. but Kenny has hinted at it

50. ISO #1100

Why you think i said Gorified Survivor