Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    dude they are reply to different messages. So do I have your permission to reply to each of the messages??? So if i am saying it over and over how many times are you saying the same BS? ask your self that?????
    IF you're really town-aligned, you'd vote for Karen.

That goes for the rest of you.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1002

ROFLOL I like that sorry I am reading posts and replying to them in order. so i may not see your question
    : P

you can ignore it now. Just Vote Light and we can worry bouts that stuffs tomorrow!

^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004
    Ganelon

dude they are reply to different messages. So do I have your permission to reply to each of the messages??? So if i am saying it over and over how many times are you saying the same BS? ask your self that?????
    I am not the one saying the same BS m8. You're clogging up the thread with literally the same message copy-paste over and over with no additional content to them. Literally, all you've been saying for a while now is "Mag is scum and blink and the mayor is possibly corrupt" in 10 dozen different ways whilst saying essentially the same thing.

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    We aren't allowed to discuss wincons in this setup. Please read the rules.
    I've been roleplaying it though. So..

I believe that's allowed?

6. ISO #1006

Unless you really are claiming to be neutral mason? Which is basically a cultist?
    I know this is not mod games but one thing uses the person that brings up cult arson Auit normal are what they bring up to make them selfs look town. But no I dont belive him to be cult I believe him to be Mafia.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I've been roleplaying it though. So..

I believe that's allowed?
    Nvm that doesn't pertain to the win condition.

Sorry ; ( You're right I'll stop.

You should still vote Light though.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

I'm still 10 pages behind. MM does feel a bit... off... but I still think he's technically town. I don't think he's a worthwhile lynch.

@blinkskater If you're pro-town then fine, but you're overdoing it by pushing MM like this because he's "acting anti-town". Towns are towns and should not be lynched regardless of the technicalities of their wincon. You're the expendable one here, not him.

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I am not the one saying the same BS m8. You're clogging up the thread with literally the same message copy-paste over and over with no additional content to them. Literally, all you've been saying for a while now is "Mag is scum and blink and the mayor is possibly corrupt" in 10 dozen different ways whilst saying essentially the same thing.
    no no I said i am not sure if mayor is or not are you saying he is sided with you??????? HMMMMM

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Anyway, from the way you've been acting so far you look just like a mod exe. If Karen is town we won't lynch her before we eliminated the mafia faction here.
    Well I can't say what I've already said anymore. So just look back at what I Said before.

I am a citizen, Karen is too but she can't be alive for.. you know why.

That is the truth.

We can lynch her then after that we can let the other town member's night actions speak for yourself.

13. ISO #1013

Anyway, from the way you've been acting so far you look just like a mod exe. If Karen is town we won't lynch her before we eliminated the mafia faction here.
    Light confirmed Aivion also as her neighbor. But you has something there maybe a hidden win con lol cit /exe nice add if true

14. ISO #1014

Finely made it to end of posts. all caught up ( out play I dont want people to think i am fighting with Mag Just playing the part I like Mag as a player that being said}

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

ok here is goes I will give you all the info I am in the Witness protection Special Agent Harris Has kept me under Since I am a RAT to my own family The Rizzo Family I am the Last Rizzo my name is Giovanni Rizzo [purple] we where a good crime family we worked with town We like things done Old school ways then Special Agent Harris had to dig dirt up on me and get me to turn on my own family I am the last Rizzo now I am Special Agent Harris Bitch @Cryptonic Thanks for saying i am Kennys Bitch. Special agent Harris came up to me after it was all said and done and told me about the New Trim Family the Marchesi Crime Family. They are hurting the town they are bringing drugs in to our kids. So I agreed with Special Agent that they need to be stoped since I am not Part of this town Town needs to survive The Crime Family have to be put out this dont need no scum in it. I was once scum but became RAT now Town. that is my story. No there is not Cult Mag wants to get the heat off him. So am I town alined yes I am. and Special Agent can confirm everything I have told you

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Now That We Have Our Heads Out Of Our Asses.. What Do You PPL Think Of This?
    I agree.

Sadly I can't go further until you're dead.

Please cooperate... I hope everyone see's that I am telling the truth.

This is for everyone's sakes... Calling me an exe is downright uncalled for and rude.

; ( *sniff*

Sorry for callin you a bitch neighbor, can't we be friends? And you die?

18. ISO #1018

I agree.

Sadly I can't go further until you're dead.

Please cooperate... I hope everyone see's that I am telling the truth.

This is for everyone's sakes... Calling me an exe is downright uncalled for and rude.

; ( *sniff*

Sorry for callin you a bitch neighbor, can't we be friends? And you die?
    Lynching A Scum Today Is In Towns Best Interest If We Can Find One..

19. ISO #1019

Lynching A Scum Today Is In Towns Best Interest If We Can Find One..
    Finding one today and getting them tomorrow (Or tonight if peoples have night actions) Is a thing too

and getting YOU lynched today to make sure everyone's on the same page...

Sorry Karen. You are a detriment to society and the town cannot progress without your death.

You are just being selfish AND YOU KNOW WHY

20. ISO #1020

Blink 1 of 2 things you are scum with mag or mag has you railroaded. Mag is 100% scum you give me the feel you are trying to save mag from a lynch. I am thinking you are a special nuet that did get a special pm light you said used the Luca story to cover up wow I just got an invite to a voice chat ever since then you have put in little hints here and there to make mag look less scummy even yes there is a jester if only you see my role card that you can’t see. Then the outing mag to l1 for a short time to make it look no way am I Allined with him because I for a very short time put him to L1. Mag is so scummy the rest of the town is getting scum on them. The fact you defending him blows my mind unless you are scum also.
    Dude you're not thinking critically here. Magoroth gave me extremely towny vibes early on. Also the correct mechanical play here is let him live in confirm himself using his night action. No ifs ands or buts about it. I put Magoroth on L1 personally I even fake voted to try to see if someone would hammer. Nobody wanted to sack up, it would be an extremely dumb scum play to Lynch my teammate day one not even close to EOD. I was even calling for somebody to hammer. If you think I'm scum with mag for that you obviously don't know my scum game.

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022
    Ganelon

Mike, you are not the last Rizzo member.
    If you are Cryptonic trolled me.

23. ISO #1023

ok here is goes I will give you all the info I am in the Witness protection Special Agent Harris Has kept me under Since I am a RAT to my own family The Rizzo Family I am the Last Rizzo my name is Giovanni Rizzo [purple] we where a good crime family we worked with town We like things done Old school ways then Special Agent Harris had to dig dirt up on me and get me to turn on my own family I am the last Rizzo now I am Special Agent Harris Bitch @Cryptonic Thanks for saying i am Kennys Bitch. Special agent Harris came up to me after it was all said and done and told me about the New Trim Family the Marchesi Crime Family. They are hurting the town they are bringing drugs in to our kids. So I agreed with Special Agent that they need to be stoped since I am not Part of this town Town needs to survive The Crime Family have to be put out this dont need no scum in it. I was once scum but became RAT now Town. that is my story. No there is not Cult Mag wants to get the heat off him. So am I town alined yes I am. and Special Agent can confirm everything I have told you
    that was a typo meant to say I am now part of this town. Meaning I am town alined

24. ISO #1024

Mike, you are not the last Rizzo member.
    If you are Cryptonic trolled me.
    I am not last?????? why would he make me and kenny believe i was yet you not???

25. ISO #1025

Honestly Think @AIVION Is Just Pissed I Wont Put Out..
    ...!!

...Y-You... YOU ... SLUT!

T-TAKE THAT BACK!!!

*embarrased*

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

No Sluts Put Out.. I Just Said I Wouldnt.. Thus Cant Be A Slut
    YOU PUT OUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE

EXPLAIN THAT

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is against the rules I believe revealing your win con this also makes you not town.
    : )

I semi-fucked up a bit too with that too : P Got too carried away...

You should vote her though then. DOO EET.

32. ISO #1032

If Im Town Its Obvious Even If Im Dead I Win.. So Long As Town Wins.. That Would Go For All Town Roles.. DUH
    ^ THIS IS WHY I'M CALLING YOU SELFISH!

Also I have at least 5 different Guys tell me they've had you in bed.

You saying 5 people are lieing and you AREN'T? Ms. Talkative and Ms. Gossip.

You lie through your teeth EVERYDAY!

Whore.

33. ISO #1033

^ THIS IS WHY I'M CALLING YOU SELFISH!

Also I have at least 5 different Guys tell me they've had you in bed.

You saying 5 people are lieing and you AREN'T? Ms. Talkative and Ms. Gossip.

You lie through your teeth EVERYDAY!

Whore.
    I FUCKING WORK AND DO MY PART FOR SOCIETY

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?

TALK ALL DAY AND GET YOUR PUG TO DESTROY THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

VILE DISGUSTING WOMAN!

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

I know this is not mod games but one thing uses the person that brings up cult arson Auit normal are what they bring up to make them selfs look town. But no I dont belive him to be cult I believe him to be Mafia.
    No you brought up cult when you said you were purple... then tripped over your own two feet saying haha just kidding

39. ISO #1039
    Ganelon

oh shit I mis read my card Mag you are Rizzo arent you.
    no. I literally claimed a role that can kill Rizzos.

40. ISO #1040

Hmmm Starting To Have Doubts About Mr Walsh There.. But Pretty Sure He Is Town..
    We're both town but you have to die

Make sense?

41. ISO #1041
    Ganelon

Now i know why Kenny did not vote you
    -unvote
    ?????????????????????????????????

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm still 10 pages behind. MM does feel a bit... off... but I still think he's technically town. I don't think he's a worthwhile lynch.

@blinkskater If you're pro-town then fine, but you're overdoing it by pushing MM like this because he's "acting anti-town". Towns are towns and should not be lynched regardless of the technicalities of their wincon. You're the expendable one here, not him.
    The harder somebody's pushed the more you can base a read off their reaction.

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044
    Ganelon

then again you said your job is to kill me??? so if so that means you are not town alined.
    -vote Magoroth
    no. My job is to eliminate the Rizzo scum family. It's my lifelong desire. Whether that makes you part of the Rizzo scum family is something that only Cryptonic can say for sure.

What does your role even do, anyway?

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046
    Ganelon

My role assist Kenny as Cryptonic put it I am his Bitch ( i dont like that lol)
    Whatever. I imagine you will want to be killing the Rizzo crime family too...? Since you're in WPP, they should be your primary concern. Does anything in your rolecard have anything to say about some people in your Mafia family being displeased that you left them?

47. ISO #1047

no. My job is to eliminate the Rizzo scum family. It's my lifelong desire. Whether that makes you part of the Rizzo scum family is something that only Cryptonic can say for sure.

What does your role even do, anyway?
    I honestly feel like a glorified survivor. as long as Marchesi Crime Family dies I am happy and I dont die.

48. ISO #1048
    Ganelon

Wtf. Why does my rolecard mention the Rizzo crime family whilst yours doesn't? Does the Rizzo family even exist?

49. ISO #1049
    Ganelon

This is shortcircuiting my brain. I'm outta here. Bye

50. ISO #1050

; (

I have a feeling Ms. Caparelli's surviving today...

Sigh

-vote Unvote

Screw it. We can revisit this topic another day.

Let's vote scum then.