S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1743
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you were the FIRST person who pushed Magoroth and read him as scum YES. But he was not the person the town was going to lynch that day - Arsonist was. Due to the huge argueing and stuff with MM, him and me voting together was able to get Magoroth lynched over Arsonist. Nobody is saying it was not your idea first. but we came with the voting power to get it done.
    alrighty f this you are annoying and right idc im getting soviet because he is gay idc if that makes him town either

-vote Soviet_love

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    i hate you youre not my friend Magoroth Was My Lynch FFS!
    so maybe i phrased that wrong - I am not saying I had a big scum read on Magoroth. YOU have the scumread on him. I trusted most others opinions on it as well as me noticing he was playing carefully struck me as odd. But I was too focused on MM to really have a great read on anyone, I just felt Arsonist was being scapegoated, so I went to YOUR lead, which was Magoroth.

3. ISO #1453

you were the FIRST person who pushed Magoroth and read him as scum YES. But he was not the person the town was going to lynch that day - Arsonist was. Due to the huge argueing and stuff with MM, him and me voting together was able to get Magoroth lynched over Arsonist. Nobody is saying it was not your idea first. but we came with the voting power to get it done.
    Ok blink here for the record it was my idea to pressure mag I knew we could get a definite town or scum read if we did & Effie picked up on it quicker than I did we decided upon mag

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

well, since I got 1 mafia, trust me on 1 more lynch. If I am wrong, either lynch me tomorrow or I will step back. But there is 0 way hybrid is a town here =P I think he knows he came into a pretty done game lol I can't see any logic to why he is doing what he is.

@Ratatoskr
    Still screw you.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #1456

Gn8 (efekannn02 here) I Demand Blink To Carry Town And Distrust Distorted

my egoism is actually breaking apart because of the things going on its so mad right now because of everyone saying that distorted is better than me which is not true only skard was and he is not anymore skard was the best jester and still is though im sure hs is better than distorted

GL HF Blink Please Show Distorted Whos Boss I Know Youre Too Weak For Distorted But Youre A Nice Bait For Me For Him

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Ageree, but he's confirmed for me.
    Anyways, i am a psychopath sometimes.
    I also have a town read on you since you became the scapegoat for the Mafia. Magoroth even voted you. so I feel that all the people whom did not vote Magoroth should just be lined up and lynhced =P simple as that. basic voting patterns from the mod. Also, we just need 1 more scum lynch, not 2 and the games over.

so my vote stays on hybrid - if your town follow suit or do w/e u want lynch me sure lol

16. ISO #1466

nah the reads are just obvious right now - hybrid was able to fool efekannn though. and Arsonist is (ninetynine) in game - gopnik who just trolls constantly (from efes clan).
    GOPNIK? YOU CALL ME A GOPNIK? AND YOU SAY I AM FROM EFEF?
    1. I AM NOT FROM EFEF,
    2. IT'S BETTER TO BE IN EFEF, THAN IN YOUR CLAN, IT'S USLESS, IT'S JUST MADE TO BAIT PLAYERS IN IT TO DISCORD AND MAKE THEM TO NOT PLAY MAFIA AT ALL, YOU TRY TO RUIN THIS GAME, COMMUNITY, YOU FUCKER!
    3. SCREW YOU, CLAIM THAT YOU DON'T SAID WHAT YOU SAID. GO BETTER WASH YOUR MOUNTH, THAN EATING MORE DIRT.

-vote Distorted

VOTE HIM UP!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

nah the reads are just obvious right now - hybrid was able to fool efekannn though. and Arsonist is (ninetynine) in game - gopnik who just trolls constantly (from efes clan).
    why hybrid? i suspected you since page 1

and who is gopnik? i dont remember him from my clan

stop playing like skard and start getting solo jester wins already

19. ISO #1469

I agree with distorted 100% voting patterns say it all especially on day one when they Lynch easily could have been push on arsonist for shitposting SCV for posting what he did and Soviet for being AFK
    Even i tried to lynch him, he seems like a neut for us all.
    His lynching is like a russian roulette - may catch a scum, may waste an another fucking lynch.

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

GOPNIK? YOU CALL ME A GOPNIK? AND YOU SAY I AM FROM EFEF?
    1. I AM NOT FROM EFEF,
    2. IT'S BETTER TO BE IN EFEF, THAN IN YOUR CLAN, IT'S USLESS, IT'S JUST MADE TO BAIT PLAYERS IN IT TO DISCORD AND MAKE THEM TO NOT PLAY MAFIA AT ALL, YOU TRY TO RUIN THIS GAME, COMMUNITY, YOU FUCKER!
    3. SCREW YOU, CLAIM THAT YOU DON'T SAID WHAT YOU SAID. GO BETTER WASH YOUR MOUNTH, THAN EATING MORE DIRT.

-vote Distorted

VOTE HIM UP!
    join EfeF we are better than skwirl and im more dangerous than distorted at fast paced games

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

Evils would not think that their player will get lynched on day one rata and hybrid need to be lynched and I'm not forgetting about Marl
    then do it. shit I'll help kill hybrid if y'all really want me to I just wanted to give him time to read everything since it's not really fair that we're considering killing him and he's only joined about the time he went to sleep.

26. ISO #1476

Evils would not think that their player will get lynched on day one rata and hybrid need to be lynched and I'm not forgetting about Marl
    I forgot already.
    I forgot about Hybrid too, he don't posted engough things.
    He just trolled, but the logic - he may be town, so we'll suspect distorted, i already suspect so i am not gonna voting him.
    He may be mafia, i don't suspect him, he don't looked scummy, unlike distorted.

27. ISO #1477

why hybrid? i suspected you since page 1

and who is gopnik? i dont remember him from my clan

stop playing like skard and start getting solo jester wins already
    From the beginning of D2 i was fine with Hybrid, Rata, or Marluxion. Watching hybrid come in here, immediately buddy efe (pretty sure to protect him from being lynched) and say he needed to catch up then just proceeded to troll and spread confusion =P he had an agenda he was pushing - and he was pushing the bussing everything at me trying to discredit. He did not even ask for basic reads or info from ANYONE. So yeah, he knew what his goal was when he got here.

Google "life of boris" gopnik, best explanation =P

28. ISO #1478

I forgot already.
    He just trolled, but the logic - he may be town, so we'll suspect distorted, i already suspect so i am not gonna voting him.
    Unlike Me Im Actually Smart.

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

I forgot already.
    True words of a gopnik!

31. ISO #1481

From the beginning of D2 i was fine with Hybrid, Rata, or Marluxion. Watching hybrid come in here, immediately buddy efe (pretty sure to protect him from being lynched) and say he needed to catch up then just proceeded to troll and spread confusion =P he had an agenda he was pushing - and he was pushing the bussing everything at me trying to discredit. He did not even ask for basic reads or info from ANYONE. So yeah, he knew what his goal was when he got here.

i want a better explanation

32. ISO #1482

Or google just "gopnik" or "гопник".

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

do the reading and find out who lynched magoroth. I pulled the votes of Arsonist to put up magoroth instead. lol call bussing all you want; we both know where the desperation is coming from. You asked for us to wait for you to read, yet you arnt. You are here causing as much confusion.

Why @Marshmallow Marshall is voting rata over you is completely beyond me lol
    Just came to answer emergencies if they are to happen. Why? For OzyWho's sake. I townread him a lot, and Hybrid gets a part of that townread for being in the same slot. And now I see Rata has a vote on Distorted, Hybrid doesn't. I think Rata is the best lynch for today, so we get more info on Hybrid's slot and potentially GG with a rata lynch. I'm honestly having a hard time scum reading that slot. Why are you voting Hybrid over Rata, Distorted? Reply with a mention tag pls
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #1493

+1

Blinkykannn07 is so OP.
    Nah that's just bullshit you're pulling... You are making him look better than he is so people trust him just because you have same point of view. MEEEEEEEEH.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

44. ISO #1494

Where's your confirm?
    N1 hasn't happened yet ;)

45. ISO #1495

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just came to answer emergencies if they are to happen. Why? For OzyWho's sake. I townread him a lot, and Hybrid gets a part of that townread for being in the same slot. And now I see Rata has a vote on Distorted, Hybrid doesn't. I think Rata is the best lynch for today, so we get more info on Hybrid's slot and potentially GG with a rata lynch. I'm honestly having a hard time scum reading that slot. Why are you voting Hybrid over Rata, Distorted? Reply with a mention tag pls
    Distorted already explained this on why he was Voting hybrid over rata and it makes 100% logical sense by the way hybrid came in here and started playing

46. ISO #1496

Distorted already explained this on why he was Voting hybrid over rata and it makes 100% logical sense by the way hybrid came in here and started playing
    K gonna make a case against Rata with an ISO and explainations. Not now though, no time x.x going off again

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500