In-Game Name: Calzone

Crimes Committed: Bankhacking

Account Name: JeromeSlam
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6269154
    In-Game Name: Kyogre

Crimes Committed: Bankhacking

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    Communist: 22 871 points, 530 victories, 1009 games played. Has a number of rare or currently unobtainable achievements.

JeromeSlam: 21 125 points, 252 victories, 543 games played.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

Re: Communist: 1-S2-1-8426735 ; JeromeSlam: 1-S2-1-6269154

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Communist: Correct: 1-S2-1- 8426735
    JeromeSlam: Correct: 1-S2-1- 6269154

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    Communist: 7
    JeromeSlam: CTRL + 3

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, since this is just a case of Bank Hacking.

Previous Offenses
    Communist: None
    JeromeSlam: None

Player Offenses
    Communist: Bank Hacking
    JeromeSlam: Bank Hacking

Summary
    Communist has 22871 Points, 530 Victories and 1009 Games Played. His achievements include Eternal Revenue Service, Cosmopolitan, Identity Crisis and Marathon. He is not in the replay database at all, this is a very obvious case of Bank Hacking.

JeromeSlam has 21125 Points , 252 Victories and 543 Games Played. His Achievements include Identity Crisis, Eternal Revenue Service and Judge of Dread. He jumps from 1,5k to 10k points in 3 weeks in October 2015 and a year later from 11k (Sept 6, 2016) to 21k (Nov 2, 2016) in less than a month. There's no doubt that he modified his bank.

Recommended Action
    Communist: Pointban
    JeromeSlam: Pointban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report! It's great to have players like you who help us keep the game clean.

3. ISO #3

1-S2-1- 8426735 Point Ban
    1-S2-1- 6269154 Point Ban
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeSlam View Post
    So.. I remembered once there was a hacker who added my points without asking me or telling me, I thought it was just hundreds but who knows after the game I checked once it added like 5k - 6k. Does that means I hack?
    @JeromeSlam , thanks for writing in to give your side of the story. No, it doesn't mean that you hack, but it means that we need to get your bank fixed to remove the illegitimate points that hackers had given you. Do you have a replay prior to the hackers giving you those points? To the extent helpful in terms of timeline, most other players who ran into this issue were given illicit points at the beginning of September. We can get your point ban removed and restore you to your proper amount of points once we have that replay to examine. Let us know if you have any questions on how to proceed -- thanks.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Every player in the replay provided by JeromeSlam received 9000 points from a hacker (at around 7:20).

Prior to getting pointbanned, JeromeSlam had 21,125 Points, 522 Victories, 543 Games Played, so I recommend a removal of the pointban and a restore to 12,125 Points (21,125 – 9000), 522 Victories and 543 Games Played.
    Achievements: Epic Fail, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, The Inquisition, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, A for Effort, Identity Crisis, Eternal Revenue Service, Judge of Dread (All Town, All Mafia, All Neutral, Half Triad)

We cannot restore role achievements so you will have to win with every role again. We usually restore less points than the player had since you get more points for winning the first time with each role again, but I would suggest just giving JeromeSlam the 12,125 points without any deduction here as a compensation for the inconveniences he had.

@JeromeSlam
    You will have to wait for an SMod to approve this, if they do then you will get unbanned, get your points and achievements back and won’t have a record of hacking your bank / being pointbanned (since you didn’t do it yourself). However I advise you to post it on the forums or tell an admin if this ever happens again so we can take care of it before someone else reports you for hacking your bank, sadly there is no way for us to tell if you modified your bank yourself or if someone else did it unless we have a replay.
    Last edited by Veri; December 6th, 2016 at 02:40 PM.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Veri View Post
    Every player in the replay provided by JeromeSlam received 9000 points from a hacker (at around 7:20).

Prior to getting pointbanned, JeromeSlam hat 21,125 Points, 522 Victories, 543 Games Played, so I recommend a removal of the pointban and a restore to 12,125 Points (21,125 – 9000), 522 Victories and 543 Games Played.
    Achievements: Epic Fail, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotiv, The Inquisition, Licensed to Kill, Corleon, A for Effort, Identity Crisis, Eternal Revenue Service, Judge of Dread (All Town, All Mafia, All Neutral, Half Triad)

We cannot restore role achievements so you will have to win with every role again. We usually restore less points than the player had since you get more points for winning the first time with each role again, but I would suggest just giving JeromeSlam the 12,125 points without any deduction here as a compensation for the inconveniences he had.
    @JeromeSlam
    You will have to wait for an SMod to approve this, if they do then you will get unbanned, get your points and achievements back and won’t have a record of hacking your bank / being pointbanned (since you didn’t do it yourself). However I advise you to post it on the forums or tell an admin if this ever happens again so we can take care of it before someone else reports you for hacking your bank, sadly there is no way for us to tell if you modified your bank yourself or if someone else did it unless we have a replay.
    @Helz / @Arrow , in light of the evidence provided (i.e. the replay in question) and consistent with Veri's documenting of the situation above, I recommend that JeromeSlam's point ban (under 1-S2-1-6269154) be lifted and that he be approved for a point restoration to his bank before the hackers tampered with it, as follows:

Stats: 12,125 Points, 522 Victories, 543 Games Played
    Achievements: Epic Fail, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, The Inquisition, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, A for Effort, Identity Crisis, Eternal Revenue Service, Judge of Dread

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    @Helz / @Arrow , in light of the evidence provided (i.e. the replay in question) and consistent with Veri's documenting of the situation above, I recommend that JeromeSlam's point ban (under 1-S2-1-6269154) be lifted and that he be approved for a point restoration to his bank before the hackers tampered with it, as follows:

Stats: 12,125 Points, 522 Victories, 543 Games Played
    Achievements: Epic Fail, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, The Inquisition, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, A for Effort, Identity Crisis, Eternal Revenue Service, Judge of Dread
    I can confirm I have just done this. All his bank needed doing was removing the points that was added.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016