5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Trust The Dead Hunter More Then Efe & Number 2
    I don't agree.

1)If NumberTwo was really scum - he wouldn't risk outing himself and Efekann by claiming to have healed him. If either ever turned out to be scum from some random death then the other would be lynched. That would be gamethrow.

2)We have 6 TPR claims. Expected should be that 1 or 2 of those are fake (Most likely just 1). Simply every other TPR claim is more shady than NumberTwo.

9. ISO #2459

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    that was my plan. that should keep us both alive until the endgame. i was thinking about healing one of the sheriff claimers but then i remembered that they get roleblocked if they are healed.
    I forgot the game setup, but as i remember - you can't protect someone from Trapper, right?

10. ISO #2460

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I don't agree.

1)If NumberTwo was really scum - he wouldn't risk outing himself and Efekann by claiming to have healed him. If either ever turned out to be scum from some random death then the other would be lynched. That would be gamethrow.

2)We have 6 TPR claims. Expected should be that 1 or 2 of those are fake (Most likely just 1). Simply every other TPR claim is more shady than NumberTwo.
    So I Suggest Efe Is The Fake One

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

@Light_Yagami
    You have been going on about Efekann lynch since Day1.
    How about you create a iso post on Efekann (quote all her posts and make a comment on them) to help us see it too that she is a high suspect?
    (I realize that it would be a hour worth of work probably)

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

that was my plan. that should keep us both alive until the endgame. i was thinking about healing one of the sheriff claimers but then i remembered that they get roleblocked if they are healed.
    K good
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #2468

Hmmm... Indeed I Might Just Do That... Hope I Dont Die Of Poison In That Hour..
    Don't forget to COMMENT the posts. Don't just pull a multiquote without reasons lol. Also I just realized I forgot to put my ISO on blink in a spoiler tag

Going to bed, ITS MORNINGGGG cya lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #2469

One last thing: I'd like to see reactions to my ISO. I have seen the Void atm.

This post was edited by the host to add the unvote due to poison death.
    -vote unvote
    Last edited by Crier; April 8th, 2018 at 04:07 AM.

20. ISO #2470

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your ISO was pretty well wrapped up. You think blink town and you want to lynch yagami now, im assuming because of his earlier posts today correct?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #2471

something happens!!! OH NO A WOLF COMES TO EAT EVERYONE

jk its a squishy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

ALERRRRRT
    WEE WOO WEE WOO
    -vote numbertwo

SCUM ALERRRT AAAAAA
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #2475

The magic is checking the thread constantly on Phone.
    that explains why you forget so much - same happens to me when im reading at work on my phone

26. ISO #2476

Don't forget to COMMENT the posts. Don't just pull a multiquote without reasons lol. Also I just realized I forgot to put my ISO on blink in a spoiler tag

Going to bed, ITS MORNINGGGG cya lol
    ok THANK YOU thats what mag and ozy did and im just like

...tahts not an iso thats reposting everthing they did.......

27. ISO #2477

i think blink is town too WHICH means i trust his reads on efe,
    i am pretty sure i said d1 that we need blink alive to read efe
    he is the only one that understands him lol

28. ISO #2478

I do prevent poison
    but not both..

29. ISO #2479

-vote light_yagami

hi

30. ISO #2480

can you tell me more about that black book???

31. ISO #2481

im so sad everyone is asleep on teh weekend

32. ISO #2482

why is everyone asleep

de wolfe is hungrié

33. ISO #2483

she wanna hammah

she wanah hammah in the bostan yahd

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Some of us are drunk and passed out
    send nudes ples

37. ISO #2487

Spoiler : Posts 1-10 :

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Heh. Good night.

Good morning.

Going to school, see you.

I'm a very responsible and respectful student.

IMO we should wait a bit more before sharing our "Night Actions". Specially cause you would check me when I haven't said anything interesting (not that I had time)
    Is against everyone sharing whom they would target, specially since she herself is a good target, to reduce damage taken by Trapper.
    SOFT CITIZEN CLAIM IF I EVER SEEN ONE!

Thanks for quoting my amazing posts. Also, got back from school

Thank you, green coloured guy which I don't know who he is.
    Now that she is back from school - she should start posting. AND SHE IS! (plenty of posts after this one were shortly after it)

Also, about the apparently general opinion that Trapper is going to be a pro-town person with not so many posts... I disagree?? I don't know, if there is something I know is that people are unpredictable and I don't know why you think Trapper will be like that. Also, maybe posting that makes it worthless? Now he knows what you're looking for. Unless... well, you want someone to change his way of playing but I really doubt that's going to happen.
    Starts giving her opinions on the game. Though all this post was it was a suggestion to not try predict Trapper, how he would act.

-vote The Ultimate Despair
    Fake Vote after I make a post defending Blink. She is making a scumbait!

Is it just me or does The Ultimate Despair give a weird feeling like... Idk, from my point of view it seems that they're contributing and actually pro-town but something doesn't feel okey about the slot, like... too towny to be town? Or maybe that it is too forced? Still, I don't have any obvious proof of this so you should ignore, just wanted to say that I'm a little scared about that ***** (Archon) @Cryptonic you fuck.
    Feeling uneasy about TUD by saying that TUD is too townie to be townie.

Conclusion:
    Sofclaimed Citizen, possibly gave out a scumbait, generally tried being helpful after coming back from school.

Spoiler : Posts 10-20 :

You're amazing <3
    Complimenting Blink for saying he can't read Gryl.

Naz's train is weak as fuck to be honest.
    Implying naz might be in a scum team

I think it being called "Banana" would be more interesting. Trapper seems weak.

This game Naz is being emotive than logic... and from the 2 games I played with her she didn't seem to be like this (she was town those games). However, I don't know if she played and how she did last game (someone plz tell me) and it may be that she's getting more confident on the site and was a little shy at first.

Now she likes dem bananas and has gotten brave.
    Implying naz is not Town

Ayyy naz gets a town read from me for now.
    Town reading naz after implying twice naz might not be.

Don't worry, it sounds a bit like me as well. It's too generic.
    Sooths people affected by naz insult post

This is a bluff right?
    (regarding Mag saying he will shoot if this or that)

Damn Magoroth, with that claim you activated a bigh WIFOM machinery.

There's only 1 thing I am.

THE CAT EMPRESS ISABELLA

Kira seems like a pseudo Efe to me.
    What does this mean?

Conclusion:
    Implied twice that naz might be scum.
    Then said naz is a town read.
    Then tried to calm people affected by some insult post

Spoiler : Posts 20-30 :

*Gets cancer*

*Dies*

The fact that you not classify in Scum/Town but in roles makes me think you actually have no fucking idea.
    Questions Kiras thought posts and thought process.

Because there isn't anyone capable of differentiating between scum roles? I mean, Trapper and Mafia OK but between Mafia Alpha Spirit and Beta? No.

I may not be posting much but I'm reading everything *wink*

Ah, and I don't know how am I supposed to provide a defense for a non-existent accusation. Literally you just said that I'm 75% Spirit Wolf but didn't say anything else. I'm innocent until you prove the opposite, BITCH.

At least I said that classifying scumreads seems bs to me

I see, you really are a Efe 2.0 Shit.
    Insults Kira by calling him Efekann 2.0

Hmm, I actually like being voted up cause I'm a bit masochist but I don't like it when people use non-existent arguments.

Already explained but k

If you had the decency to read the setup correctly you would know that 1. Town Gov doesn't exist 2. Trapper most likely chose to appear as a Citizen so Investigatives wouldn't do shit.

What do you mean by shady?
    Magoroth called her shady. She asks for clarification what he means.

What does make you think that? Last time I played like myself I got quite stressed after everyone said I didn't do anything and wasn't active enough. At least this game I'm noy posting much but there is a bigger ratio of valuable posts. (Oh well you need to omit some xD)
    (Magoroth said he is careful with his words)

My mod and FM play style are not the same though. In the mod I don't get horny for being voted.
    Yet another defensive post

Conclusion:
    Defended himself against Kira, Magoroth, MM.
    Questioned Kiras posts and thought process.
    Asked Mag to clarify when he said she is careful with her words.

Spoiler : Posts 30-40 :

I'm sorry but I refuse that he sees so many things that he can classify me as Spirit Wolf, Efe as Alpha Wolf, Rocket Rackoon as 50% Trapper and 50% Beta and Despair as 50% Trapper.

+ with that fake Mayor reveal and his attempt to lead town telling everyone what to do? makes me think he actually acts like he's God. And I don't believe in God, BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Explains to MM that Kiras thought process is no good

Definitely, being gay is a secret attribute that makes you get 100% town roles. Getting a different role would create a black hole up your ass.
    Grylander softclaims gay

Yeah, indeed not. You refuse to post your Alpha read even though that maybe would save you. That makes me think that you got no fucking idea who Alpha is and are making a bluff just for the sake of it. So you either tell us how in the titties you found out who Alpha is or we think you're a troll that needs to be vanquished.
    Hate/pressure post against Efekanns troll posts

You're asking to get lynched with your continous refusal to speak. And I don't give a fuck that's what you actually want, to town feel mad cause that is AGAINST your win condition. You should prevent getting lynched if it doesn't help the town and as far as you have told us you actually want to die to screw everyone.
    Implying Efekann is scum

Already asked what makes you think I'm being catious. The only possible thing I can think of is that I'm not being as emotive as I usually be. But we're still on Day 1, you banana boy.
    Questions why Mag thinks she is being cautious.

BANANA?

LOOK AT THAT COLOURFUL LIST OF PEOPLE READING THE THREAD.

MAMMA MIA

Weren't we going for a No Lynch??? Da fack are these random changes?
    Against Day1 lynch

I recommend this video.

Voting MM cause [NO REASON FOUND] doesn't seem good.
    Efekann asked him to vote MM. Gryl points out that there is no reasoning behind that request.

Conclusion:
    Tells MM that Kiras thought process is terrible
    Softclaims Gay
    Hate/Pressure posts against Efekann and implying Efekann might be Scum
    Questions why Mag thinks he is being cautious
    Is against Day1 LYnch
    Is against Efekanns request to lynch MM, because of no reasoning.

Spoiler : Posts 40-50 :

Your posts make so little sense that ignoring all of them would improve my FM experience.
    Dislikes Efekann posts

Hum, for me it's a tough decision. I would talk with the user and depending on what he told me I would replace him or not.

Any lynch would be INFO except Numbertwo, Crunchysoul, maybe Rocket Racoon and MAYBE Kira.

Another thing is the amount of info.
    Is against Day1 Lynch

You understand that even if I agreed with you he wouldn't get lynched, right? You have very scarce support.
    Tries to make Efekann stop going for a MM lynch

Damn, if you're immortal to lynches I'll have to kill you at night!

Efekann hate

Can we kill Efe? He's being too disruptive for my titties.
    Efekann hate

She likes my panda pictures!

... Going to study, if you urgently need me call my mobile.

There are 2 people on his train. Forcing the rest to vote him under the threat of being shot seems like being a fucking bitch to me.
    Is against MM+Magoroth pressure train

Well good luck cause you're going to have 11 people to choose from.
    Explains to Mag that his Day-1-Pressure-Train won't happen.

Okey

-vote Efekannn02

Conclusion:
    Lots of Efekann Hate
    Is against Day1 Lynch
    Is against Day1 Pressure Train that Mag+MM were going for

Spoiler : Posts 50-60 :

I'm rebeling against your attempt of dominating the game with threats.
    Against Day1 Lynching / Pressuring

MM was SO convinced on lynching Blink that he left leaving Mag alone.

Yes, Mag, blink lynch is not happening. At least for now. Do I town read him? No. Do I scum read him? No. But the general consensus seems to not lynching so NOPE.

Didn't you want less shady? Well, here you have my pure self. If your way to respond is asking for my lynch... I'm sad for you. I thought you would notice this is a town which a certain democracy, not something you can get in and do the fuck you want.

SILENT? Fuck you.
    (Magoroth called him Silent)

-vote skip

This is my final decision. Do whatever the fuck you want Magoroth.

Am I going to get shot tonight? So I may write a fancy LW or not.
    Undermines Magoroth

Ah okey cause I was prepared to beg you not to kill me so that's nice.
    Undermines Magoroth

I'm very sad that Distorted has to deal with all these shitty mentions. If you gained that INFO with OGC then it is OGC. If you gained that Info cause you're fucking God and SOMEHOW DETECTED AN ALPHA SIGN IN SOMEONE'S POST then it's not OGC.
    Efekann hate

If you do not give any fucking reason to lynch MM good luck getting my vote.

Conclusion:
    Efekann hate
    Slight undermining of Magoroth (Probably to stop the Day1 pressuring attempt)

Spoiler : Posts 60-70 :

+ he seems to be contributive the game (I mean, he kind of always is but still) and would be a great loss for the sake of having fun this game.
    Is against MM Lynch

You haven't said a single thing but the moment I refuse to vote a player cause you haven't given a fucking reason you DECLARE ME HIS MAFIA BUDDY.

Well, you can royally go fuck yourself. Not going to play your "ANYONE WHO SIDES WITH MY MAFIA READ IS SCUM" game.

Choo Choo your ass.

Is against MM lynch driven by Scv

Damn you too? CALL IN THE FLEET, WE NEED TO CLEAN THIS FUCKING TOWN.

Is against MM lynch driven by Scv and naz

Your ISO is full of emotion but I'll give it a go. However, since MM has claimed White Shaman he obv won't be the lynch today.
    Claims naz iso posts about MM were emotion only and void of reason.

I skimmed it and thought oh my fucking god and skipped it.

THE ONLY "REASON" is your emotion-full ISO in which you actually tell us to form our own read instead of providing solid points against him so yeah, I don't get why you insta scum-read me for defending MM. Heck, I'm not even hard defending him, I'm saying the train is complete bullshit FFS
    Claim naz iso posts abut MM were emotion only and void of reason.

What's this coalition against MM I got dragged into for pointing the complete bullshit it relies on?
    She is against MM lynch so she got accused of being in a scum team with MM. (Scv+naz trying really hard to get MM lynched Day1)

I'm a dragon full of surprises.

Okey, someone else please read naz's LW and tell me if it hasn't emotion. If someone does I'll re-read it. However Efe, Light and Scv are not accepted.
    Admits she didn't read naz iso posts

Wait, did I just note some retard slip?
    ( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...548#post728548 )

Conclusion:
    Is against MM lynch train driven by Scv+naz
    claims naz iso post is emotion only and void of reason
    admits that didn't read naz iso posts

Spoiler : Posts 70-80 :

That scv is a retard troll.
    Is Scv a troll, a retard, or a scum?

Damn I also want some MM noodles.

ISABELLA/GYRLANDER, THE CAT EMPRESS AND DRAGON KING OF ALL CREATURES REVEALS, GETS 999 VOTES AND HAMMERS EFE.
    Efekann hate

Who's Tud? (?)

I have been calling it as "Despair" not "TUD".

To me it seems that naz is completelu crazy and Scv is taking advantage and supporting her irrational impulses causing even more confusion.

@Scvmurderer Stop you fucking twat.
    Implying Scv might be scum or troll

I've called in the fleet.

Mag please shoot Scv. Thank you.

Actually not, a Hunter claim is quite important.

But definitely do not shoot the fucking White Shaman (@Scvmurderer)
    Is against shooting MM

YOU'RE VOTING THE ONLY WHITE SHAMAN CLAIM, YOU HEREBY ARE DECLARED AS SCUM

@The Ultimate Despair

ATTENTION: MM IS THE ONLY WHITE SHAMAN AND YOU'RE VOTING HIM. ALL VOTERS ARE EITHER COMPLETELY RETARDS, SCUM OR GAMETHROWERS

Conclusion:
    Is against lynching or shooting MM
    MM was only doctor claim at that time

Spoiler : Posts 80-90 :

Oh really? Since when?

@blinkskater @Lenneth

Also, a "MAYBE THIS GUY DID IT" it's not fucking enough, go fuck yourself @Magoroth Shoot this fucking dude
    Didn't notice possible Doctor sofctclaims

If there hasn't been any hardclaim IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK.
    Is against Day1 Lynch

Then you should unvote him, you fucking complete worthless scumbag.
    Is against Day1 Lynch

Considering tomorrow I have a History exam and I'm 100% on this... fuck you all.
    :felix:

Then unvote and I may pardon you.
    Is against Day1 Lynch

?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ 100% on the game, what the fuck are you talking about you woman with a like on hairy men
    naz misunderstood or scumpain gryl

Hello boys. Can we relax our fucking titties?
    Is against speedlynching NumberTwo

Indeed, may I remind everyone that game where blink was arson and we turbo-lynched and lost at the end? We need to use Day Chat as it is our most important fucking weapon.

Also, there are more explanations for Numbertwo not dying tonight:

1. He was protected by White Shaman (quite unlucky tbh)
    2. Scvmurderer is not Hunter. Which I would consider pausible. He attempted a lynch on MM VERY HARD but in the end shoots NumberTwo ¿?. + we also need him to come and claim.
    Is against Speedlynching Day2

Just so you know, while turbo-lynching damages Trapper, it also helps Wolf Spirits so we should think about it.

Yeah, I actually think Scv is not lying, furthermore the only other thing I could think of is Scv being the Investigative Wolf but the only NI character is Alpha Wolf so yeah, Numbertwo is quite fucked.

Not a reason to skip all conversation though.
    Is against speedlynching Day2

Conclusion:
    Is against Day1 lynch
    Is against Day2 speedlynch
    Without her - town would have lynched 2 of their own by now, probably.

Spoiler : Posts 90-100 :

Also, am I the only one who didn't ignore Mag's LW? He said that he shot Efe and Hunter & Wolves NK occur at the same time so it should have went through. + there is no way of RBing Hunter so he must have shot Efe (or he changed it and forgot to correct the LW but I don't think Mag would be that dumb lol)... So that adds another NI possibility to the day.

.... Or maybe Distorted messed up and didn't count Mag's Night Action
    THIS POST MADE ME REALIZE THAT NUMBERTWO IS CONFIRMED DOCTOR IF NO COUNTERCLAIM. THIS POST SAVED NUMBERTWO LIFE

Your posts are very relaxing. I like them. The fact that you detected NumberTwo as Not Spirit doesn't conflict with Scv declaring Numbertwo is inmune. This is due to Alpha Wolf being the only NI character and Investigative Inmune at the same time.
    Discusses stuff. Very Pro-Town

@The Ultimate Despair

You also made an important mistake with your decision making. Players that are being protected White Mage don't show up as Spirit. That happens THE FOLLOWING NIGHT so you wouldn't have had incorrect information if White Mage had been protecting your target.

Hard claims at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong):

• Efekannn02 - Citizen?
    • naz - None
    • Scvmurderer - Hunter
    • CrunchySoul - None
    • Light_Yagami - Citizen
    • Marshmallow Marshall - White Shaman
    • Lenneth -None
    • Magoroth - Hunter
    • blinkskater - None
    • Gyrlander - None
    • The Ultimate Despair- Spiritualist
    • Numbertwo - None

I'm pretty sure I forgot some so please tell me and I'll update it in a future post

There still are many possibilities for Trapper:

1. He used Serial Killer mode on Marshmallow Marshall due to his White Shaman claim.
    2. He MM'd in one of the Citizen's claims to ensure a kill and try to get someone else.
    3. He used Serial Killer mode on one of the Hunter's claims due to he not having Night Inmunity and being vulnerable to this role.
    4. Literally ANYTHING else.

And so on, so we shouldn't play around if there isn't any kill tomorrow Scvmurderer he's evil. However it is information we'll have to remember.

Is this an updated reads list or do you wish to change some things? For example, Scvmurderer due to his recent claim of finding Alpha Wolf.

@VolKov

Care to update us about how you are doing reading the 35 pages of the game? You just came in, voted Numbertwo and proceeded to lurk. You replaced a slot that practically gave 0 info and we don't know anything about so all contribution is appreciated ^^

And encouraged... or you eat rope
    Encourages VolKov to participate in the game

All I know is that Efe and Light are both big ???? reads for me, I can't understand how their brain works... if it does However, one of my thoughts was let people that know him better and can actually read him decide whether he's scum or not. (Obviously they would have to be Town reads such as MM, which is basically the one that pushed Efe)
    Doesn't understand Efe and Kira

Being sarcastic on Volkov hasty voting

Undermines Blink claim "TPR"

Conclusion:
    Saved NumberTwo life by pointing out Magoroth Last Will

Spoiler : Posts 100-110 :

I would vote any of these 3: CrunchySoul, Light_Yagami, Lenneth in an attempt of getting information from them as they are blurry for me.
    Discusses stuff, very Pro-Town.

I'm certain I didn't say that and actually insulted Scv for doing so... lol.

He isn't, as there still is a TPR slot he could fit in. However, with your claim it's not possible he's White Shaman. So either you or he ares lying.

- White Shaman: MM
    - Hunter: Magoroth
    - Spiritualist: The Ultimate Despair
    - Random Tribesman: Scv
    - Random Tribesman: blinkskater
    - Random Tribesman: Numbertwo?

However, there is a 12% chance of that happening. So yeah, I think he's fucking lying. Nevertheless, the day has just started and he has gone to sleep... and so do I. So we should wait for him to explain it better tomorrow and see what he has to say.

Oh... Numbertwo's claim would explain why Efe didn't die... Either he saw it was his only possibility of not dying and made it up or is actually saying the truth and Scv is a lying twat.

Well, there also is the chance of blink being a White Shaman who healed Efe

You're aware that the only Night Inmune role is Alpha Wolf, right?

Are you retarded?
    naz is confused or scum

I am Citizen. If not, I would have counterclaimed quite long ago.
    Citizen claim

Whatever. Efe should have died last night.

To be honest I was expecting blink to claim White Shaman that healed Efe, but he has only said "TPR". Considering his soft claims you guys are talking about I believe he may be the guy who makes it all clear. If there isn't any other claim about a White Shaman healing Efe then Scv is lying.

Although... I also have to think why would a Mafia do that.

Let's say I don't think all possible slots are TPR. There are scum that have claimed TPR for sure.

Conclusion:

Spoiler : Posts 110-117 :

I'm going to start playing HOTS, let me know if I can play with you :_)

So Numbertwo wasn't shot and Efe probably was. Either Numbertwo really protected him or he's faking it and both are evil. We can either lynch one of them or wait for tomorrow and let TuD check Numbertwo... which will make all clear for sure.

Thing is, this day is completely about Night Actions and that's not what I look for when I'm playing FM... Sad about this setup having SO MANY TPR's. Reminds me of the blink arson game.

Yeah, there is SOMETHING FISHY HAPPENING HERE...
    Got Paranoid

It's pretty cut and clear: Someone is lying. However, who is?
    Got Paranoid

My car and me are going to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Just read this magnificent post.
    ( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post729159 )

Conclusion:
    Got paranoid against TPRs after SCVs reveal

My comments were lazy, the post was more like for me trying to understand Gryl better.
    SHE IS MY TOP TOWN READ AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    Most Pro-Town discussion from her
    Was only one to stop you hellhounds from Day1 random lynching
    MORE THAN LIKELY SAVED NUMBERTWOS LIFE!!!

Furthermore, I am quite certain SCV+naz = Scum team.
    • They tried going for a lynch train on MM day1
    • They tried going for a lynch train on NumberTwo Day2
    • I don't believe in Scvs intentions because if he was town, then he was so very close to gamethrowing
    • I don't believe in naz either because she is following or even creating these lynch trains and she was completely oblivious to Scv lying even when his claim seemed completely impossible
    • Slight chance that naz finally decided to claim when I said "I might consider a TPR lynch if you claim a TPR and we have 6 TPR claims" for willing to lynch a TPR
    • naz and Scv both got really fucking quiet and passive when I wrote in big red letters that I see them as a scum team.
    • After going through all this - I am ok with lynching either naz or Scv. Or anyone who talks shit about Gryl.

-vote Scvmurderer

Amongst my top scumreads. One of the citizens. And most info from his lynch (half players voted him half didn't, from those who voted at all).

38. ISO #2488

Spoiler : Posts 1-10 :

Is against everyone sharing whom they would target, specially since she herself is a good target, to reduce damage taken by Trapper.
    SOFT CITIZEN CLAIM IF I EVER SEEN ONE!

Now that she is back from school - she should start posting. AND SHE IS! (plenty of posts after this one were shortly after it)

Starts giving her opinions on the game. Though all this post was it was a suggestion to not try predict Trapper, how he would act.

Fake Vote after I make a post defending Blink. She is making a scumbait!

Feeling uneasy about TUD by saying that TUD is too townie to be townie.

Conclusion:
    Sofclaimed Citizen, possibly gave out a scumbait, generally tried being helpful after coming back from school.

Spoiler : Posts 10-20 :

Complimenting Blink for saying he can't read Gryl.

Implying naz might be in a scum team

Implying naz is not Town

Town reading naz after implying twice naz might not be.

Sooths people affected by naz insult post

(regarding Mag saying he will shoot if this or that)

What does this mean?

Conclusion:
    Implied twice that naz might be scum.
    Then said naz is a town read.
    Then tried to calm people affected by some insult post

Spoiler : Posts 20-30 :

Insults Kira by calling him Efekann 2.0

Magoroth called her shady. She asks for clarification what he means.

(Magoroth said he is careful with his words)

Yet another defensive post

Conclusion:
    Defended himself against Kira, Magoroth, MM.
    Questioned Kiras posts and thought process.
    Asked Mag to clarify when he said she is careful with her words.

Spoiler : Posts 30-40 :

Explains to MM that Kiras thought process is no good

Grylander softclaims gay

Hate/pressure post against Efekanns troll posts

Implying Efekann is scum

Questions why Mag thinks she is being cautious.

Against Day1 lynch

Efekann asked him to vote MM. Gryl points out that there is no reasoning behind that request.

Conclusion:
    Tells MM that Kiras thought process is terrible
    Softclaims Gay
    Hate/Pressure posts against Efekann and implying Efekann might be Scum
    Questions why Mag thinks he is being cautious
    Is against Day1 LYnch
    Is against Efekanns request to lynch MM, because of no reasoning.

Spoiler : Posts 40-50 :

Dislikes Efekann posts

Is against Day1 Lynch

Tries to make Efekann stop going for a MM lynch

Efekann hate

Efekann hate

She likes my panda pictures!

Is against MM+Magoroth pressure train

Explains to Mag that his Day-1-Pressure-Train won't happen.

Conclusion:
    Lots of Efekann Hate
    Is against Day1 Lynch
    Is against Day1 Pressure Train that Mag+MM were going for

Spoiler : Posts 50-60 :

(Magoroth called him Silent)

Undermines Magoroth

Undermines Magoroth

Efekann hate

Conclusion:
    Efekann hate
    Slight undermining of Magoroth (Probably to stop the Day1 pressuring attempt)

Spoiler : Posts 60-70 :

Is against MM Lynch

Is against MM lynch driven by Scv

Is against MM lynch driven by Scv and naz

Claim naz iso posts abut MM were emotion only and void of reason.

She is against MM lynch so she got accused of being in a scum team with MM. (Scv+naz trying really hard to get MM lynched Day1)

Admits she didn't read naz iso posts

( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...548#post728548 )

Conclusion:
    Is against MM lynch train driven by Scv+naz
    claims naz iso post is emotion only and void of reason
    admits that didn't read naz iso posts

Spoiler : Posts 70-80 :

Is Scv a troll, a retard, or a scum?

Efekann hate

Implying Scv might be scum or troll

Is against shooting MM

Conclusion:
    Is against lynching or shooting MM
    MM was only doctor claim at that time

Spoiler : Posts 80-90 :

Didn't notice possible Doctor sofctclaims

Is against Day1 Lynch

Is against Day1 Lynch

:felix:

Is against Day1 Lynch

naz misunderstood or scumpain gryl

Is against speedlynching NumberTwo

Is against speedlynching Day2

Conclusion:
    Is against Day1 lynch
    Is against Day2 speedlynch
    Without her - town would have lynched 2 of their own by now, probably.

Spoiler : Posts 90-100 :

THIS POST MADE ME REALIZE THAT NUMBERTWO IS CONFIRMED DOCTOR IF NO COUNTERCLAIM. THIS POST SAVED NUMBERTWO LIFE

Encourages VolKov to participate in the game

Doesn't understand Efe and Kira

Being sarcastic on Volkov hasty voting

Undermines Blink claim "TPR"

Conclusion:
    Saved NumberTwo life by pointing out Magoroth Last Will

Spoiler : Posts 100-110 :

naz is confused or scum

Citizen claim

Conclusion:

Spoiler : Posts 110-117 :

Got Paranoid

Got Paranoid

( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post729159 )

Conclusion:
    Got paranoid against TPRs after SCVs reveal

My comments were lazy, the post was more like for me trying to understand Gryl better.
    SHE IS MY TOP TOWN READ AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    Most Pro-Town discussion from her
    Was only one to stop you hellhounds from Day1 random lynching
    MORE THAN LIKELY SAVED NUMBERTWOS LIFE!!!

Furthermore, I am quite certain SCV+naz = Scum team.
    • They tried going for a lynch train on MM day1
    • They tried going for a lynch train on NumberTwo Day2
    • I don't believe in Scvs intentions because if he was town, then he was so very close to gamethrowing
    • I don't believe in naz either because she is following or even creating these lynch trains and she was completely oblivious to Scv lying even when his claim seemed completely impossible
    • Slight chance that naz finally decided to claim when I said "I might consider a TPR lynch if you claim a TPR and we have 6 TPR claims" for willing to lynch a TPR
    • naz and Scv both got really fucking quiet and passive when I wrote in big red letters that I see them as a scum team.
    • After going through all this - I am ok with lynching either naz or Scv. Or anyone who talks shit about Gryl.

-vote Scvmurderer

Amongst my top scumreads. One of the citizens. And most info from his lynch (half players voted him half didn't, from those who voted at all).
    you hav ebeen threatening "i might consider tpr lynch" all day - why would i come forward as one if i wasnt town
    i have been dirnking all nigth but still posting, where am i quiet
    these arguments are so desperate
    lynch me
    u got 24 extra hours to prepare for the shit storm from town
    -vote the unknown despair

lmfao

39. ISO #2489

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone

Youre Annoying To The Point Of Being Cringy You Deserve This Vote

@Marshmallow Marshall
    1.I Was Town That Game Not Scum
    2.He Was Right Im Truly The Biggest Threat To Everyone
    3.Murky Is A Easy Hero To Get A MVP With Atleast You Had Fun
    Im Using A Basic Attack + Tank Build lol (Murky With 6k HP At Level 20)
    My Old Main Was The Lost Vikings lol

Seems Pretty Normal

not anymore because you posted lol
    Still Under My Radar/But Could Have Been Shouting Out To A Wolf Buddy.

then you are the gamma wulf lul
    im comfirmed citizen roles to me(serious roleclaim)
    This Is Where It Starts To Get Fishy

seems like a idiot not understanding why we i mean he (tbh im mad too lol) got mad and posted that
    Was Trying To Provoke A Reaction From Me..

im the best citizen youre scum(lets lynch all citizen claims besides me haha)
    Just Still Trying To Make PPL Think He Is Cit I Dont Believe Him Because Of The Lynch All Cit Claims Besides Him

the fact of you saying that makes me suspect more that distorted has a secret stash of nsfw pictures
    WTF Does That Even Mean

Hey Im Efekannn02 The Comfirmed Jailor Im Gonna Investigate You All(sarcasm)
    Just Being Stupid

your accusations are more powerful compared to me the polite most hated person on sc2mafia and youre throwing it around endlessly aswell

im not a alpha wolf (i know who he is)

btw you dont need intel against me because youre terrible and you are unreliable
    Claims To Know Who Alpha Is But Never Says Anything About It/Prob Alpha His Self

go to work please so i can make breakfast
    At Least I Work

its hammer time

[unvote]The Ultimate Despair[/vote]
    Oh Is It Now?

i forgot the code time to vote a innocent person as a unvote from tud

-vote naz

Just Throwing That Vote Around

there is a host meta its called efekannn is always citizen(ignore that one time where i destroyed mafia and made arso win as detective) unless he is comfirmed solo evil

im not trapper but if you see me as trapper ill side with him
    Is Obviously Calling Out To Trapper For Assistance

lurking? stfu i always type something dumb after i read your stupid posts you made me mad with your false dumb accusations i side any role against you
    Very Defensive Over A Harmless Vote

this is the second time im extremely hurt by blink now
    Claims To Be Hurt By Blinks Statement

thanks idc trapper is dumb if he tries to kill me
    First Instance Of Claiming Night Immunity

blink kicked the music bot out while i was gaining confidence

rip whole queue sad face
    dammit you made me remember that sad moment
    Nothing To Report Here Other Then Mentioning Blink Again

saved? nah
    Follow The Quote Seems Like Nothing

that is not the thing that bothers me
    THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THE FALSE ACCUSATION OF ME LURKING! SCREW YOU NOW I REFUSE TO FREAKING BE CONTRIBUTIONAL AGAINST THE TRAPPER BECAUSE ATLEAST HE IS COOLER THAN YOU YOU DAMN EGOI.... oh Egoism for trapper claims = he is trapper lol
    ah idc ill INVESTIGATE later

hahahahahaha no im not thinking im a dumb idiot who just uses his instincts(brains) to win

YES I AM STUPID(tbh not really but i respect/accept stealthy's opinion on me even though it would hurt me but oh well i can live with it)

doesnt matter you took responsibility and i forgived you
    this event will be one terrible reminder for your uncontrollable stupidity when youre drunk again(i will actually avoid you lol)

hey MM im gonna play Co Op Sc2 With Magaroth Now
    Wanna Play HotS After Im Done Playing Co Op With Him?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Very Suspicious Activity Here

dumb move and stupid thoughts ty for pointing out the obvious but there are scums who know that im dangerous on late game and try to get me dead asap sadly all of you are stupid so im not scared(this is a taunt so freaking visit me fools!)

ever heard of schroedlingers cat? THE CAT IS DEAD AND ALIVE AND INBETWEEN IN 3 ALTERNATE UNIVERSES or something like that the concept is the same
    Makes Mention To A Science Experiment Where The Cat Was Both Alive & Dead At The Same Time/Also Claims To Be Dangerous

lol gj for realizing the content of my next post but it was for blink not for you

IM NOT SOFTCLAIMING IM FREAKING CITIZEN!

what does Policy Lynch Mean? im interested
    I Doubt That Cit Claim

same concept its either dead or alive
    Efe Should Be Dead Is Suspect As Fuck

What Does Policy Lynch Mean? It Sounds Like A Dumb Excuse To Lynch A Comfirmed Town

INVESTIGATE In Caps Is Intentional you people are idiots it has more meanings

maybe or maybe not this is a example for the schroedlinger situation
    Trying To Avoid Day One Lynch To Avoid Poss Death.. Day 1

haha thank your sometimes its not intentional though youre just stupid to not see it literally
    Insulting Others Intelligence Kind Of A Bitch Move

thank you sometimes*
    Made A Correction Nothing Here

they are underestimating naz like they underestimate me but the bad part is that they are right naz is a terrible player haha

i am here do you want to get lynched or should i give you hopes on living?
    Claims To Be Highly Underestimated.. Another Clue To Being Poss Alpha

Also , Is Claiming To Have The Power To Kill Here

btw why did everyone vote up naz after i voted her?

im not trying to look like alpha/beta/gamma/omega wolf(still i know who alpha is)

THATS FREAKING SCUMPAINTING WHO VOTED NAZ FIRST AFTER I DID?
    Claims Not Trying To Look Like A Wolf. But That Makes Me Think He Is One..

Prime Suspect Is...

MY DAMN CHAT IS GONE FFS I CANT USE THE DAMN LIST OF THE BEST MAFIA PLAYERS WHICH I WAS HIDING IN THE DEMON CHAT!

I Miss My Chat's Contents...
    i freaking lost the will of contributing YES I WANTED TO SAY THAT ROCKET MIGHT BE TORGAL/TAFKAL!
    Irreverent /Or Pointing At Night Chat

youre clean(not really im just sad and cant deal with anyone's stupidity so im seeing everything in a good way just dont startle/taunt me i dont have the energy anyway)

Damn I Love My Laptop!
    Another Insult To The Intelligence Of Others

i also have a brain that is more capable than yours
    Lies, Aint Got Shit On Me

i have asperger syndrome autism
    I Dont Believe That For A Second Never Will/ Only Asperger's You Have Are The Ones That Hang From Your Ass Crack

gn8
    Irrelivent/Another Instance Of A Wildly Flung Vote

Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    My Orignial Reads I Stand By Them

always cit i am
    Not Trying Very Hard To Bring The Pressure Down..

hell yeah now let me find some ppsts to answer actually nvm ill come nack later with the laptop i womt fix typos byeeeeee 20minss left and im back
    Never Found The Quotes To Reply With As Promised Still Alpha/I Think Admission Of Guilt

im on laptop and i can say youre a idiot

JUST BECAUSE I KNOW WHO ALPHA WOLF IS DOESNT MEAN IM HIM! YOU DAMN IDIOT!
    Another Reference To Knowing But Says Nothing Strong Alpha/Wolf Spirit

Cough Cough **Europe** Cough Cough
    Who Cares About Europe/Irrelevant

Pretty Confident For An Idiot... MAYBE YOURE A SCUM WHOS USING IT AS A EXCUSE TO HAVE ONE TOWN LESS!

im citizen and you are gamma wolf

I KNOW WHO ALPHA WOLF AND YOU DONT WANT ME TO REVEAL HIM!
    I Laughed At That Acusation/ Still Never Calls Out Alpha And Tries To Frame Me As Gamma

Your Reads Suck Remember? Your Reads Almost Destroyed The Game Where I Was Almost Winning As Rigger
    You Are Wong That Game I Read You As Rigger Day One

Blink Please Cast Holy On Yagami And Life3 On The Person That Dies Tonight
    Oh And Can You Please Cast Protect On Me Too? Maybe Haste On Yourself But Oh Wait Youre Not A Time Mage :/

Welp Im More Of A Red Mage/Black Mage Shantotto Style OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

More Hints At Being On The Scum Team Based On Choice Of Wording Here Red/Black Mages Are Destructive

yes yes sure you planned it perfectly (sarcasm)
    I Even Pointed Out Your Tells That Game. Im Doing The Same This Game

Your Blinding Confidence Will Be Your Downfall

And Then You Went Wrong At All Of A Sudden Around End Game
    I Even Told Your Ass I Didnt For Get About You Day 2 That Game.. Not My Fault Town Was After The Killing Roles More Then Rigger..

i softclaim Time Mage

HASTGA!(was this the name of the spell? idk)
    METEOR!(i remember time mage can cast meteors!)

So Uhm Thats About It...
    Another Instance Of The Color Scheme Of His Role

Citizen Efekannn02 The Troll Here And I Love Freaking Red/Black Mage Spells

its a shame that Red Mages cant cast time spells
    Im Pretty Sure They Could. Black Mages Were Destructive Magics Like Death Lightning Fire Ice..

so i should say all roles to me and lead trains into targetted lynches or a random number generator into lynches?
    Requesting Roles From All To Know Who To Target?

you really want to know dont you? haha you will regret asking me later

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Claims To Be Asked Later Still Dodging The Question. Seems Like Alpha More

there is a certain think style called if he is scum he will scum me and if he is town he will scumread him but nullread me
    Irrelevant

im citizen yall scum
    You On Some Bull Shit

im citizen youre scum
    Now Everyone Is Scum But You?

You Guys Are Idiots Im Citizen Now I Want To Get Lynched So I Can Say The I Told You So Sentence And You Guys Regretting Lynching Me But You Idiots Would Just Flame Me For Claiming My Role Because Its A Stupid Thing To Do In Your Eyes As Normies You Damn Idiots

Vote Me Up Please Kira Is A Idiot

oh and btw i wont tell you who alpha wolf is
    Trying To Get A Rise Out Of Me.. Ignored Also, Another Reference To Alpha Wolf With No Description Of Belief.

lynch me to find it out i made a lw full of all contents you guys especially kira needs (maybe sarcasm maybe irony ill see ya in the graveyard haha)
    Hints That I Might Actually Be Correct

Lenneth Is Following MM btw and Kira Is A Idiot Town Because He Is Brave And Wrong(he actually doesnt care)
    You Would Like To Think That Wouldnt You.

whenever im citizen like that im being a scumread just why?

Im A Damn Citizen!
    Still Dont Believe You Dropped To Many Hints Already

His Reasons Are Narcissism
    Also , Incorrect. Im Showing The Carfaxx

Im A Citizen Is Hardclaiming Not Enough You Idiot?

lel gj

DEW IT DEW IT! THE BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS MM AND NOT IN KIRA'S KIRA HAS PROBLEMS YOU DONT YOURE JUST USING HIM!
    No Its Not Enough Because You Have Lead Me To Believe The Contrary.

MM If You Are Town Wait You Arent Hahahaha So Uhmmm

Everyone Who Is Town And Voted Me Up (except you Kira you are a Sociopath) Should Blame Themselves Instead Blaming Me For Hardclaiming Citizen Later When Im Lynched

You Idiots Will Regret Lynching Me wait im living a DejaVu Right Now... so uhm no need to post this

Im Citizen And You Guys Know It Now Lynch Meeeeee!!!!
    (hunter please get mm or lenneth)
    Another Claim That Others Are Scum But Him

only arsonist is capable of gamethrowing? wanna bet?

that doesnt make you a better person you also have to take blame for my incoming death by MM(not Kira)
    And No Im Not Making Kira Lynch Me So He Can Have The Town Lean And Kill Everyone As Trapper
    Interesting Way To Say Things

Why Me? Elaborate Again

CAN YOU JUST LYNCH ME ALREADY I KNOW YOURE SCUM BUT IDC I WANNA DIEEEE SO MY LW EXPOSES ALL OF YOU!(do not do this i warn you its a troll)

Btw I Know Who The Alpha Wolf Is Maybe You'll Find It On My LW
    Now Claiming To Just Wanna Die To Try To Get Pressure Off.. Also, Preludes To Mysterious Alpha With Nothing To Say About It.. Efe Is Alpha

really? swear it on the freaking internet right now i double dare you so i can see your face of victory after my death and the sense of facepalms by the others on those who led the train and some rage on me for being a troll
    Now Is Taunting

youre a idiot for having naz on a blacklist now gj for convincing the others that its naz's fault

I Have A Nullread Meta Fool!(actually idk what meta i have and idc because i play like i want to)

Hint At Naz For Null Read

dont worry all shall be revealed in the LW

naz you know im gonna troll the shit out of MM (please hunter kill him or just lynch him)
    naz im requesting you to vote me please i wont get mad at you i just wanna die fast like i helped you on the gaga game

told ya people Magoroth is a normie lol

gj m8 you played great there

idiot
    Requests A Hunter Kill MM Very Bad Move Hunter Attacked Efe For A Reason He Re Read Everything I Stated And Prob What Efe Stated Before He Made His Choice.

idk actually someone said Kira is a sociopath and im staying by that statement for no reason because Kira acts like a Narcissist like the other great mafia clan leaders on sc2

*GREAT CLAN LEADERS*
    Another Insult Ignored

here is the order i got voted with

Kira(town):no need to explain he is a stupid towny
    Marshmallow Marshall(A Wolf):He Is Lynching Me Knowing That Im Town And His Threat Hes Using My Bad Reputation To Lynch Me For His Personal Gain He Will Pretend To Be Wrong Where He Is Actually Right And Winning
    Lenneth(probably wolf):He Freaking Followed MM
    Magoroth(Schroedlinger):I Hate Normies Like Magoroth And TBH He Is Either Sheeping For MM(scummy) Or Getting His Revenge On Me Nomatterless
    IM GONNA DIE
    Finally Posts A Basic Read

no im trying to get lynched so my LW can actually insult you(i should update it again)
    Still Wants It To Throw Off Pressure

maybe i cant but this troll in the lw will be enough to troll him for 2 games(he is scum btw)

btw naz they will move the vote to you after i die(this text is for protection bookmark it and use it to counter them)
    I See Again Calling On Naz

thats what the normie said
    Ignored.

Lynch Me Before I Destroy MM And His Wolf Clan Haha
    Pointing At MM Again.

you guys cant defeat me in verbal fights so now use your combined power and defeat me already so i can drop the bomb hahahahahahahahahaha
    (im gaining confidence with music right now i just opened youtube in another tab)

Fight Me Or Just Finish Me Cowards!
    I Suggest Finish You With Near Flawless Victory

i remember comfirming Soviet_Love as town for being gay
    Soviets Wear Red So Do Wolves On Their Fangs

btw i was right he was town lol
    Irrelevant

btw realize how MM is confident on Kira being town?

HE IS USING KIRA!
    btw Kira is town he is way too stupid to be scum and brave/ignorant/foolish enough to vote someone like me and the afks
    Thinks MM Is Using Me. Its Poss But I Doubt It..

im superior than you
    You Are Nothing But The Alpha

why should i? i want to expose everyone with my fantastic reads on the lw you know im town so just kill me stop disagreeing on lynching me for being town scums also tend to lynch townies
    Here Is Where I Think He Made The Decision Not To Kill Me Night 1...

he is a normie no need to know the reasons he just follows MM blindly like the normie he is
    Still Insulting To Others. You Are Low

i warn you dont trigger me i would expose more brave words before i die as the great citizen i am my psychology is superior haha

this is the final warning until d2(wont happen) or i am dead
    You Should Be Dead By Hunter. Even Though Number Two Claims Heals. Distorted Stated No Notifications Would Be Given Unless Invest Role.

VOTE ME UP AGAIN I THE CITIZEN WANT TO DIE
    Doesnt Actually Wanna Die

Y'all Doing A Grave Mistake Just Lynch Me Before I Get To Be The Great Danger Of The Enemies(you)
    Makes Mention Again All Of Town Is The Enemy

i prepared a outdated lw to insult all of you

and maybe i will expose my reads on who the wolf is
    Attempts To Wanna Mislead Town By Admission

He Is Using My Bad Reputation To Lynch Me: Cough Cough Efekannn02 Is Always Evil On The Mod Meta Too Cough Cough

Sentence 2: YOU ARE BLIND!

Sentence 3:I Truly Can But There Wont Be Any Fun In It Would It I Just Want To Have MM Dead For Leading A Train When He Is Not Supposed To Thats Scummy And Only I Realized It KIRA IS BEING USED!
    Again Claims Im Being Used But Perhaps MM Was Covering For Efe In That Vote.

im not getting pressured and im not crazy

please trust someone elses reads on me like uhmmmmm Ask Blink He Will Townread Me If He Is Town Or Naz She Also Townreads Me As Town
    Gyrlander IDK But Probably Too(actually not)
    Asking For Assistance From Other Candidates. Maybe

thanks for the compliment im truly a threat to everyone

Everyone!
    LYNCH ME(like magoroth voted me) But Dont Try Pressuring/Insulting Me I Will Take It Personal And Freaking Make You Regret It By Talking More And More Terrible Haha
    Claims To Be A Threat

Hahaha I Wanted To Comment On That But NVM(i was gonna be rude and call you a narcissist but i did it anyway lol)

You Still Take Responsibility And Blame STFU And Finish What You Supported And Lynch Me!

Sadly... So Uhm Lynch Me Anyway
    Still Asking For It

i truly know who alpha wolf is but i refuse to tell you i want you to feel the negative energy on knowing it when you read my lw(maybe postive energy maybe youll take pleasure in having me dead idk)
    Another Claim To Know. But Never Says Anything About The Idea..

i actually know it TOO
    i wont tell you how i know it because then you would rage at me for ruining the game(which will happen if you lynch me)

So Uhm Im Finally A Town Read Am I? Alrighty Now Listen To Me And Get MM Before I Troll All Of You

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

you wont regret on the infolynch of mine unless you are town lol
    Asking For Assurance If A Town Read? Seems Scared

im a psychological trapper lol who is the physical trapper who is gonna destroy the town before he gets killed?
    Claims To Be Trapper But I Believe Alpha Still

a kira lynch also is informative if MM was truly using him or not but im confident that KIRA is just a idiot and town and being stupid(that was stupid)

So I Think AND AM SURE MM IS THE BEST INFO LYNCH FOR TONIGHT!
    Still More Insults Ignored

you actually dont know what im actually planning i am in stage 3 i mean plan c of the masterplan i just adapted/improvised to

HONEST
    Claiming To Have 3 Plans.. What A Joke.. Definitely Hiding Something

WAIT IM NOT REFUSING TO TALK IM TALKING TOO MUCH SO MM WANTS TO SILENCE ME

(im being a arbiter and a rightful lyncher on mm for being scum)

Jokes Aside Ignore The Arbiter Part Im Still Sure MM Is Being Scum Eitherway Out Of All Honesty
    Yes We Are Aware You Have A Big Mouth..

lol they couldnt lynch me haha time to give them their own medicine which would maybe kill them

Hey Blink Vote Up MM He Is A Info Lynch!

He Would Reveal Kira And The Ultimate Despair And Maybe Magoroth HE IS CONNECTED WITH ALL 3 OF THEM!
    Points The Finger But No Odds Involved.. Also , Stating Unlynchable Due To Play Style

there are multiple factions m8 youre wrong haha
    Claiming More Then One Faction When She Has Soft Claimed Wolf More Then Once At This Point

It Gives Alot Of Info You Would Regret Knowing It(i wont reveal it after the game im playing with fire)

Thank You For The Compliment People I Like Get INSTATOWNREADS Even If They Are Scummy Af Just Ask Fielzanks lol(i would have lynched anyway if he didnt converted me)

Distorted Is Connected To Everyone Like MM But Unlike Distorted MM Is Terrible At Being Out Of Radar HE IS ACTUALLY LEADING THE TRAIN AND NOT KIRA LOL
    Enjoys The Town Reads Because A Wolf In Sheep Clothing Would. So He Can Fly Under The Radar

nice excuse but youre still right with the previous sentences YOU WANTED ME LYNCHED HAHA
    (there is no scummy me or towny me i play both playstyles in a alignementy wayi thats why im so good too not really but still haha)
    Shows Willful Deceptive Tactics To Confuse Town

the more i can visualize it the more it reveals the actual chance points
    Ignored.

Scums

MM IM FREAKING SURE OF IT NO NEED TO EXPLAIN HE IS A INFOLYNCH WHICH WOULD REVEAL THE OTHER SCUM READS(idk anything about trapper yet maybe naz? idk and idc)

Lenneth(sheeped for MM then got scared of me being a threat)

Magoroth(same as lenneth)
    Noticed The Slip And Tries To Correct. Where He Stated He Was A Threat

Stfu Its Too Late You Made Me Mad Enough For This Irresponsible Act Of You Having A Info Lynch

Btw The Archon Seems Town Anyway lol IDC He Is Town
    You Seem To Be Trying To Pull Allies

and what if you are wrong? you would doom us all i wont be able to carry the town and would troll everyone with a ''misleading'' lw

oh no im getting lynched OH TAKE THAT DIE MM AHAHAHAHHAHA Gg Ez
    Im Not Wrong You Are Alpha

youre copying me another reason why i want to info lynch you(ty for the term btw it greatly helped me to have excuses to lynch my scum/hate reads lol)
    Ignored.. But Seems To Be Defensive.

lel i already ceased with the lynch me thing and am backfiring MM's plan with it since the Vote Post On MM youre too late to scum read me Now Haha
    Claims That MM Is Late On The Uptake That Efe Is Scum/Wolf.

oh young archon you didnt read me or understand me it seems IM ON PLAN C/STAGE 3 ON THE MASTERPLAN I IMPROVISED/ADAPTED

Youre Using The Worst Excuses To Follow MM With The Lynches Your Naivety And Normieness Actually Doesnt Make You A Schroedlinger Read But A Scum This Time lol

you exposed naz on maybe being trapper ty for being wrong and getting to be lynched with that risky move on me a few hours ago

actually yes it is right now blame yourself you started it on me and you know im dangerous af if you make me mad
    Is Pissed Likely Because Was Found Out Day One. Also , Is Considered Dangerous By His Own Words

atleast dont dissapoint me this time youre actually swapping roles right now

please vote up mm or else this is the third time you dissappoint me unless you are trapper lol

SCREW YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT! IM TRYING TO REVEAL/MANIPULATE OTHERS FOR MY OWN EMOTIONAL GAIN OVER THERE!

Atleast I Have Always A Plan B
    Claims To Have Had An Abortion Of Plan A.. And Is Moving To Plan B.. Always Scheming

lol he is trying to stay out of our fight

IF IM MAD I'LL BE USEFUL AGAINST YOUR DEMISE YOU DAMN IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT STOP USING TERRIBLE EXCUSES TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE TOWN WITH THESE TERRIBLE EXCUSES LIKE MASTERPLAN YOURE WAY TOO INCAPABLE TO DO SUCH PLANS! NOW LET ME PLAY HOTS FFS!
    Degrading Others And Trying To Discredit Them

done a few posts again youre not reading me youre ignorant and youre trying to avoid me now you cant counter/win against me when i already removed the possibility of me getting lynched

do not mention it again or ill keep on hardclaiming cit until you get lynched but its too late
    Claims Lynching Will Be To Late Soon..

EU

i can play low level on NA if you want
    Ignored

you see im alone and smart A INTROVERT! Right?

Cease Having Me As A 98% Alpha Read Youre Making A Fool Out Of Yourself And Vote MM Up He Used You
    I Will Not At This Point You Are Now 99% Alpha

let me answer this for you

HE DOESNT NEED TO His Decisions Are Always Final In A trolly way

i cant shift type anymore i have a carrot on my hand now
    Ignored..

wanna play HotS?
    Ignored

doesnt change the fact im mad at you for acting scummy i wont forgive you

youre a good info lynch now maybe the best
    you would reveal your instasheepers and clear the Archons name
    Yeah Be Mad Because Your Alpha And Your Trying So Hard To Convince PPL Other Wise. But Dropping Hints Along The Way

vote him then im all alone on the vote
    Ignored/But Took Note Efe Supported Naz

@naz let me help you

use words like DIRTY,Aristocrat,Narcissist(i hate them),Threat,Gay,Scummy,Globalist
    Ignored

then everything i said about my death would happen and he would get alot of trouble
    Yeah Just Trying To Avoid The Inevitable In My Opinion

leave the archon out of this MM followed fast and its scummy TOO INFO LYNCH MM VOTE HIM UP PLEASE NAZ!
    Requesting For More Assistance

just vote mm up he would destroy magoroth too if im right
    Claims To Want To Kill Hunter/Hunter Dead By Wolf

distorted wouldnt stop me from intented griefing/gamethrowing either i know what im doing and everyone knows that
    Ignored/But Claims To Be Throwing

people outed themselves a few pages ago m8

can you please vote MM he is a Info Lynch

He Would Reveal Magoroth And Lenneth And Prove Kira's And The Archons Innocence
    Magoroth Was Hunter And Died To Alpha

PLEASE VOTE MM UP

YOU KNOW YOU CANT LYNCH ME BECAUSE IM GONNA DIE ANYWAY(im protecting myself from trapper and wolf and maybe fielz too lel)
    Claims To Be Protected Reguardless Of What Happens

i gave enough reasoning it wont hurt town and actually town read many of us

he would prove mag's and lenneth's alignment (btw if you refuse youre one of them NAZ VOTE MM ALREADY YOU DAMN SCUM!)

and prove the innocence of Kira and Archon

Please Gyrlander Hear Me Out And Lynch MM PLEASE!
    Still Begging Like A Dog For Assistance.

take everything i say literally and twist the words and you would understand that youre a idiot lol you cant lynch me anymore because of this sentence

IM IMMORTAL IN LYNCHES SINCE THE ARMADYEUS GAME(ignore the rigger game i was scum there)
    Claims To Be Immortal. Thus Another Night Immune Referance

stfu and vote up mm or youre also scum

EVERYONE IS IGNORING ME EVEN THOUGH IM RIGHT F THIS

@Distorted I Demand To Be Modkilled(please reveal the LW anyway)

im bad at this game haha im the worst mafia player everyone even kira is better than me lol
    Ignored

thank you but uhmmmm how can i pull a fielz on a archon?
    Ignored

what does my lynch reveal?

except my predictions(dont trust the lw)

MM's Lynch Reveals More Btw Atleast He Has People Around IM FREAKING ALONE HERE!
    Stating Not To Tryst The LW Because Efe Is Alpha Set On Confusing Town

the blood is on kira's hands on that one
    Well Was Attacked And Still With Us. Even Though No Night Sequence

Funny How You People Follow MM Blindly Like You Do On Distorted BUT MM OUTED HIMSELF FFS!

Funny That No One Follows Me Even If Im Mayor
    Trying To Claim Cit Again After The Evidence Has Piled Up

unvote already i dont want your support youre far too stupid and would actually harm me if i gave you the info again
    Another Insult Ignored

you obviously dont read or listen to anything i say i give up convincing you because its a waste OF TIME AND I STILL COULDNT PLAY HOTS FFS YOU DAMN IDIOTS!

I HAVE 120 MINUTES LEFT FFS!
    Ignored

i cant explain what i meant with fielz(ask him yourself)

SCV and Blink Dont Have My Back Unless They Can Benefit From It

THEY WANT TO LYNCH ME LATER ON LIKE IN THE RIGGER GAME OR THE GAME WHERE I WAS DETECTIVE AND DESTROYED MAFIA AND MADE BLINK WIN!
    You See Looking At All The Angles

MM Tried Lynching Me Early With Terrible Excuses It Seems Low But Its Too Much Already To Out A Train Leader On Me
    Ignored

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Efekannn02/Desktop/Efekan%20Dosyalar/Resimler/Important/S-FM%20Spirits%20II%20MM%20Is%20Scum!.png[/IMG]
    Ignored

how do i post a pic from my library?
    Ignored/Claiming Ignorance

stfu thats my tactic it doesnt work on a sane person
    Ignored/By This Point I Feel Ive Made My Case...

i cant be lynched this game so im citizen lol you want me dead you scum
    Claims Cant Be Lynched Again

your reason is lynching me lol
    Ignored

PASSIVE aggressive CaRUfEL

SUDDENLY APPEARANTLY!
    So Sudden

Im Sure No One Has Your Mobile Number lol

I Didnt Know That Until You Told Me Now Ty I WANT TO BE TRAPPER!

I Refuse To Blink Fight Me!
    Wants To Be Trapper.. Oh Im Sure

true(maybe it is hehe)

FIGHT ME!
    I Am

MM Is A Idiot And I Wasted My Time Here

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY HOTS FFS AND IM GONNA PLAY IT NOW (I WASTED 2 HOURS HERE FFS!)

I HAVE LIKE 30 MINS LEFT!

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN POST A PICTURE HERE!??!?!?!
    More Ignorance If So Smart You Should Already Know How

mag because i dont like him and he can kill me
    Wants Mag Dead States It.. Mag Is Dead

write one you wont die anyway

can i get lynched please? i have made a op lw

it will reveal all my true scumreads and tell you who alpha wolf is but does that count as out of game communication?
    @Distorted ?
    Still Deceptive Of Scum Reads

youre scummy for not realizing that i have no meta
    I Think You Lie A Lot.

no he is just a idiot but atleast better than kira lol
    Ignored

only if you lynch me

actually damn dont do it my lw is outdated
    Claims An Unreliable LW
    hahahaha

btw uhmmmm

im actually the worst fm player here and not mm
    Ignored

More Like MM + Lenneth And Rocket Or NumberTwoLarge
    Interesting

stfu stop having me out im also someone who pushes a lynch and its on you you made me sad now also im mad im mad and... you broke my feelings... damn you...
    Claims He Is Butt Hurt

you forgot me im the worst person on fm not him
    Ignored

idc i dont believe/trust you after what you have done with me

yall are fighting each other(maybe staged idc) but mm is the core of it all he did all the terrible things so vote him up
    Wants To Peruse Lynch On MM After MM Claimed Shaman

its your fault by starting the fight on me
    He Didnt Start The Fight

vote him up you damn trap
    Still Has Sites Set On Megoroth To Die

me? retarded? I Take Everything Personal Unless Its Sarcasm And You Made Me Mad Enough To Actually Be At Revengeseeking Status
    Yep Really Is Butt Hurt

why do you want reads from someone who just scumread me as alpha wolf?
    Because, Im Right And Read Everything Deeper Then The Surface Layer

scum because then i would be your scum you dirty scum(this means im town/trapper)

or else neither

the reads on having gay people town dont work on me it only works on a selected few
    Ignored

yea yea i know that about the aspergery but you seriously hurt me

blink and you are the reason im mad right now

just please gtfo and let me have peace
    Wants Peace I Suggest Lynch Efe And Give Him Peace

you dont deserve to be his disciple anyway scv the idiot can take care of choooo on his own you damn monster
    Ignored

i refuse to tell you im not scum now lol
    Not Gonna Defend Anymore Giving Up

you accussed me of lurking earlier while i was reading posts and its the second time you broke my feelings again... im starting to hate everyone again
    Hate Leads To The Dark Side

alrighty f this you know what just go and freaking chase after mm‘s and distorted‘s tail if you are like that but not here with me just freaking lynch me i give damn up
    Gives Up

i cant it hurted me too much
    Because Its Probably True

mag is either gay for mm and distorted or he is scum with him i freaking give up just lynch me noone listened to me
    Ignored

wowwowwow hold on there youre asking me the great mighty troll to suicide?

you cant go any lower from there can you?
    Maybe You Should Its Over..

funny how you and mm go against me now

not saying you 2 are scum but youre freaking unreliable and a enemy to me... again
    Always Making Enemies

@Distorted

if i can get replaced can the reserve read my lw to carry on my plans?
    Ignored

you dont know me so stay out of this
    Ignored

only in games where im not scum or have no chance of winning
    Like This One

1% on phone just lynch me please i give up
    Efe Gives Up Again

funny youre redding the benefitial ones
    Gotta Read Em All

lynch me or have my phone dead already please
    Shoulda Lynched You Day 1

a ban in the skwirl chat? maybe a kick? you dew that
    Ignored

i said that too

only when im not scum also town/neutral
    Ignored

your smart thoughts are denied now
    They Havent Banned Thoughts Yet

End Of Day 1 Report On Efe Can We Lynch Him Now Before He Kills Another Tribesman?

40. ISO #2490

i am so sorry i quoted that gigantic post,,,lol

41. ISO #2491

@Gyrlander Efe is not doctor he trolled, Scv is not hunter but citizen (he admitted). Mind to follow the game? ^^
    Do you mind reading my post? You literally said the opposite

Also, read the fucking game and notice that I claimed Citizen 20 hours ago as well as Naz claimed TPR.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #2492

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Some of us are drunk and passed out
    some of us are drunk and AWAKE

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

also i cant tell - TUD is that psot i quoted about me? i have my masters degree already, i dont go to school - i work, ho.

also kira, that skyscraper post tho,.....

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

LOL ITS QUOTING GYRLANDER i cant even.
    >using wrong pronouns 2018

anwya

kil myself

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

@Light_Yagami You should have used [ spoiler="name" ] asddasd [ /spoiler ]
    Spoiler : name :
    asddasd

Anyway. You convinced me. I don't mind a Efekann lynch for Day2 at all now.
    Admittedly I only read a bit more than half of your giant post because tired, but it made feel like: "WTF? I have never seen someone try so hard to be not helpful for town!"
    But I think you won't find others agreeing with that, simply because that's how Efekann always plays.

I want to ask you - which other players you wouldn't mind to lynch Day2 besides Efekann?

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500