S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Know What YA Mean.. Normally Even As Scum MM Generally Has More Content Then Whats Going On Now.. So Id Have To Say I Think With The Two Sheriffs And Their Cits We Have This Game Already In The Bag So Its Potential That The Scum Literally Gave Up..
    I could see that being the case.

2. ISO #352

I Know What YA Mean.. Normally Even As Scum MM Generally Has More Content Then Whats Going On Now.. So Id Have To Say I Think With The Two Sheriffs And Their Cits We Have This Game Already In The Bag So Its Potential That The Scum Literally Gave Up..
    I dont like this comment. It rubs me the wrong way saying that we have this game in the bag already makes me think that maybe Light is scum and they are like, yes we should lynch X or we should lynch Y but in a less direct way.

Do you know what i mean, it just seems off.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354
    Ganelon

I literally don’t believe SB16/MM would give up if they were scum. They might be genuinely AFK, they’re probably busy as hell, but not for one second do I buy that they’ve given up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I dont like this comment. It rubs me the wrong way saying that we have this game in the bag already makes me think that maybe Light is scum and they are like, yes we should lynch X or we should lynch Y but in a less direct way.

Yeah No Its Just Seems Obvious They Lost Interest Of Cant Move Man.. Anything They Do Now Would Likely Instantly Be Treated As Scummy And They Would Have To Answer A Million Questions.. I Legit Think The Bad Guys Gave Up Because Of The Town Block With Sheriffs And Such..

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I literally don’t believe SB16/MM would give up if they were scum. They might be genuinely AFK, they’re probably busy as hell, but not for one second do I buy that they’ve given up

I agree with MM, disagree with SB16.

What choices do we have though? If nothing changes - do we even have an option whom else to lynch? This isn't even a game if this will really end with just lynching someone because only 5 posts and hasn't come online for a while. But we are forced to do it. In what world do we NOT lynch him for it? Nothing could ever be more scummy than that, ever.

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

Could someone tell me what the votes look like rn
    Can’t see the vote count on Tapatalk unfortunately

11. ISO #361

Could someone tell me what the votes look like rn
    Can’t see the vote count on Tapatalk unfortunately

OzyWho (1 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]):
    OzyWho, Huey The Long
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-4]):
    rumox

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

I know what you mean. But for the very reason that it could be seen as scummy - if Light was really Mafia --> there would be no point at all to even bring it up. He could just wait for victory. Though the risk would be so minuscule in that scenario that it probably wouldn't matter for a Mafia light anyway.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

I had a fucking power outage that lasted really long. Incompetent company. I'll try to be here as much as I can, but now I'm wondering if I lost my food lol... anyway, no more of the 100% AFK. Really really sorry guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #366
    Ganelon

Im still hoping my theory of a Light/SB team is gonna turn out to be a true, although I don’t think it is

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You know guys what would be REALLY funny?
    MM hasn't even claimed a role yet - what if he was Mayor?
    Thats The Only Way I Would Doubt One Of The Sheriff Claims Right Now Is If SB16 Or MM Revealed As Mayor.. From My PoV.. Ive Said Thats The Only Way The Town Block Doesnt Makes Sense.

18. ISO #368
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I had a fucking power outage that lasted really long. Incompetent company. I'll try to be here as much as I can, but now I'm wondering if I lost my food lol... anyway, no more of the 100% AFK. Really really sorry guys.
    Rip
    I know what that’s like.
    Never experienced here though.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370
    Ganelon

I’m not fixing to be a antfucky cunt but I think this post is slightly scummy :P

21. ISO #371
    Ganelon

An* not a. I’m turning into Efe

22. ISO #372

huey is now my town core, together with light and aamirus. simply put, there is nobody with whom huey could be in team with as far as I can tell.

Mag isn't a town core for me, but he sure is a town lean.

At this moment, from my point of view - I dont see whom else would I consider lynching than MM/SB16. Mag is the obvious alternative, but I trust him.

23. ISO #373

Welcome Back!
    I expect nothing less than a miracle from you lol. Because my mind is really really made up... ugh... you know what i mean.

24. ISO #374

I know what you mean. But for the very reason that it could be seen as scummy - if Light was really Mafia --> there would be no point at all to even bring it up. He could just wait for victory. Though the risk would be so minuscule in that scenario that it probably wouldn't matter for a Mafia light anyway.
    Yeah i get you, but idk its Light and really light could be Mafia and could be playing a game where they try and confuse town into a mislynch. Like we still have a while till games end, MM is likely to be replaced so we know we will get more to talk off so its not a sure win for Town and its not 100% that MM and SB16 are mafia. Until they speak i have them pegged as scum but once i see what they gotta say i might change about.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

Im still hoping my theory of a Light/SB team is gonna turn out to be a true, although I don’t think it is

Light is going after SB16 just as much as everyone else, if not more. While SB16 hasn't mentioned more than half the players yet probably.

That theory is a reach imo.

27. ISO #377

Welcome Back!
    I expect nothing less than a miracle from you lol. Because my mind is really really made up... ugh... you know what i mean.
    Uhh, no not really. And you won't have a miracle for RIGHT RIGHT NOW lol, my browser's settings are all messed up.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #378

OMG Hey! Welcome back! Speak my good man speak, but also make sure your food is cool.

29. ISO #379

Light is going after SB16 just as much as everyone else, if not more. While SB16 hasn't mentioned more than half the players yet probably.

That theory is a reach imo.
    I wouldnt place X player going after X player anyway a town tell. My SB16 and MM theory is based on the fact they are standing against each other and so distancing themselves to be seen as not a scum team. The very same could be true with Light and SB16, and now im not liking a lot of what light is saying.

30. ISO #380

It Wont And The More U Push It Makes Me Wonder About You More.
    Finding somebody scummy for pushing their theory and scumreads is scummy in and of itself. The more Light speaks the more i feel they could be scum.

31. ISO #381

Just read it. Yeah, it was a shit show. But 3 things scared me from reading that game
    1)That completely unstable psycho person. Like hollyy shhiiit man wtfffff.
    2)That game they lynched Distorted for not posting in the game... when his post count was very identical of MM's in this game. Distorted was town...
    3)In no way shape or form did I expect ammirus and blinkskater to be the mafia.

Remember me saying that the final lynch will be MAYBE a 50/50 lottery? Yeah... that's quite optimistic isnt it..
    Truhly anyone could be mafia...
    This is what I’ve been trying to say but getting ignored. In that game we won ridiculously easily as the scum. I was literally the TOP town read of everyone. Because with only 1 day, and no future shit to worry about, all the scums have to do is act towny. That’s it! They don’t have to come up with any complex plan. They just need to keep themselves above at least 1 person, which is really easy when people are afk or act like Efe.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

32. ISO #382
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This is what I’ve been trying to say but getting ignored. In that game we won ridiculously easily as the scum. I was literally the TOP town read of everyone. Because with only 1 day, and no future shit to worry about, all the scums have to do is act towny. That’s it! They don’t have to come up with any complex plan. They just need to keep themselves above at least 1 person, which is really easy when people are afk or act like Efe.
    In my agents game the scum scumpainted blinkskater

33. ISO #383

I wouldnt place X player going after X player anyway a town tell. My SB16 and MM theory is based on the fact they are standing against each other and so distancing themselves to be seen as not a scum team. The very same could be true with Light and SB16, and now im not liking a lot of what light is saying.
    I know what you mean, I had the same exact thoughts about MM/SB16.

But the Light/SB16 situation is entirely different. Not even close to being comparable imo.

Like, you could also be with SB16. Bussing SB16, while in reality going for MM lynch. But that would be so risky, there is no way in hell...
    If you were mafia, you could only be in team with Mag or Light, while again - bussing Light now. Those both ideas are such a reach... I can't even begin to try and take it serious. You stay town core for me, that much is sure.

Idk why such long post just to say mm/sb16 and light/sb16 situations are different...

34. ISO #384
    Ganelon

And I’m not sure what you’re saying, are you saying it’s Huey? Since he’s the most widely townread player

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hopefully this game is different..

36. ISO #386
    Ganelon

@Huey The Long who would you say is scum with Light out of SB and MM

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

Also, to be fair that game was a complete disaster.
    Scum didn’t act towny - it’s just that town acted scummy too lol
    I mean SB16 said he was mafia rofl

38. ISO #388

I know what you mean, I had the same exact thoughts about MM/SB16.

But the Light/SB16 situation is entirely different. Not even close to being comparable imo.

Like, you could also be with SB16. Bussing SB16, while in reality going for MM lynch. But that would be so risky, there is no way in hell...
    If you were mafia, you could only be in team with Mag or Light, while again - bussing Light now. Those both ideas are such a reach... I can't even begin to try and take it serious. You stay town core for me, that much is sure.

Idk why such long post just to say mm/sb16 and light/sb16 situations are different...
    I dunno how risky light plays when scum, i have only been in one game where they are Scum.
    I think a lot of scum do play more risky cause its good fun to play riskier.

39. ISO #389

OMG Hey! Welcome back! Speak my good man speak, but also make sure your food is cool.
    Thanks!
    and good choice of words, "cool" ;)
    I haven't read anything past the first page, though, iirc... literally had no access to anything, no phone or anything lol. So I have a hard time seeing how I would be standing against him... I assume he's pushing me though?

Also, Ozy was scummy at the beginning, he was scumpainty at Light, iirc. My first thought here is a potential Ozy-Stealth team against the unusual "AFK" MM slot, but as I said it's unusual so might not be that.

40. ISO #390

Thanks!
    and good choice of words, "cool" ;)

I haven't read anything past the first page, though, iirc... literally had no access to anything, no phone or anything lol. So I have a hard time seeing how I would be standing against him... I assume he's pushing me though?

Also, Ozy was scummy at the beginning, he was scumpainty at Light, iirc. My first thought here is a potential Ozy-Stealth team against the unusual "AFK" MM slot, but as I said it's unusual so might not be that.
    It was the vote you placed against him really early which put him at L2 really and i think some comments that have been made from you or SB16.

41. ISO #391
    Ganelon

That’s not true though. People are voting MM and not SB16. Light only has to get one of them right :P

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393
    Ganelon

The theory goes like this. Why does Stealth vote Efe AND NOT Light? Because Light is his teammate.

44. ISO #394

@Huey The Long who would you say is scum with Light out of SB and MM

Probably SB16, MM could be however i really wanna see what MM says now he is back and ill get back to you when i have a more solid read on that front.

45. ISO #395

And since I'm the lead wagon : I hardclaim Sheriff with a N0 check on @Efekannn02 .

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

And since I'm the lead wagon : I hardclaim Sheriff with a N0 check on @Efekannn02.
    OHHHH SHIT STUFF IS GETTING REAL FIRE MY DUDES, ITS GETTING FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

And since I'm the lead wagon : I hardclaim Sheriff with a N0 check on @Efekannn02.
    Besides whether this claim is real or not, i think we can say with nice certainty is that Rumox is town.

50. ISO #400