S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2174
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

wtf blink why are u trying to turbo lynch I thought the day was fucking over we have 24 more hours
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @Light_Yagami when u have time today i'd like you to explain exactly how i am cultish

this is also possible, as the setup requires activity from that slot. but lynching the arsonist is starting to matter now, as he could maybe have the entire town doused soon. hopefully he doused our lynches *fingers crossed*
    Based On Your Day Two Response Tor Rachyl Calling You Out As Cult. You Stated You Were Basically Acting The Same Way. I Suggested Then That Perhaps Something Had Changed However, I Never Did Get A Response To That Question.

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why is that scummy??
    It was ambiguous and vague, you didn't even try to solve the mystery.
    With what we know now, and let's say you're cult, it could be a slip like "wtf we didn't blackmail you but I can't say that because then I'm revealed"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Based On Your Day Two Response Tor Rachyl Calling You Out As Cult. You Stated You Were Basically Acting The Same Way. I Suggested Then That Perhaps Something Had Changed However, I Never Did Get A Response To That Question.
    I don't know what that means, she has called me cult every day. What question are you taking about?

6. ISO #1556

town:

me, i wish maybe y'all would have lynched me d1 so u would have lynched rachyl yesterday

blink - he is setting up traps, actively trying to make scums slip, trying to solve da dam game

---line of lynch---
    sb16 - he hasn't done anything anti-town, except egging rachyl on at the beginning of today, but he hasn't really been scumhunting that much to me either.

efe - *insert picture of dumpster fire*
    lenneth - can't tell if town or scum honestly, between him and efe one is town one is cult

kenny - a convert, was tpr hunting d1, won't vote rachyl, keeps defending her

rachyl - not sure why this player has been allowed to be in this game this long. completely anti-town, no original ideas or thoughts, or reasons for anything, only filling the thread with garbage, holding the game back/making people want to kill themselves irl

light_yagami - as blink pointed out, he falls in the middle of the trains. as town meta, he holds his vote and does not budge, even tho i have said the same things to him in other games.

i drew my lynch line where it was because i am only certain of me and blink.

notice how rachyl has been at L-3 for some time now and nothing has happened. no more additional votes. lenneth could be converted. kenny , for sure.
    In Regard To This You Suggest That Me Camping My Vote Was Game Throwing. So, Because I Didnt Wanna Be Accused Of Throwing The Game. I Decided To Play Differently. However, Now It Has Painted Me As Something Im Not.

7. ISO #1557

It was ambiguous and vague, you didn't even try to solve the mystery.
    With what we know now, and let's say you're cult, it could be a slip like "wtf we didn't blackmail you but I can't say that because then I'm revealed"
    Why would I try to solve a mystery that we're not getting a conclusive answer to until the next day?

And yes, you finally seem to get the point of fake BMing. This is why you pushing for blink to reveal if he was BMed or not was scummy.

It's a fairly shitty trap, but it's a trap nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    What do you think of Efe ? and Kenny?
    @Lenneth I Can See What You Mean About How Kenny Seems To Always Rush To Rachyls Defense. Is Quite Odd. Considering Almost All The Evidence Points To Rachyl Being Cult Leader At This Point. And It Appears As No One Else Is Defending Her. So Im Gonna Say This. If Rachyl Flips Cult Leader. That Means With 100% Certainty That Kenny Is The Only Cult Conversion. Seeing As How The Cult Would Likely Be Trying To Figure Out Who Either The TPR Is Or Who Agumon Is. The Fact That Im So Willing To Lynch Rachyl Based On The Evidence. Proves, I Havent Been Culted In My Opinion. Also, In My Opinion The Fact I Havent Been Culted In My Mind Proves Rachyl Has Her Doubts About Me Being Agumon Or The TPR.

To Summerize Id Lynch Rachyl And If I Was The TPR Id RB Efe. Just Saiyan. Again Because, If Rachyl Flips Cult Leader That Means Kenny Is 100% Cult.

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

So Basically My Thoughts Are Thus. The Towns Lay Out Is 5 Town 2 Cult 1 Agumon At This Point.
    Why 2?

13. ISO #1563

They Wanna Know Who Agumon Is 100% Before They Convert Him/Her.. Could Be Male And Female Agumon.. Although Today Was An Important Day For Them In That Way. So They Could Maybe Have The Voting Power To Sway Things Now And Hope Who Ever Is Agumon.. *Cough* efe *Cough* Would Vote Their Way Today.

They Prob Are Looking To Dominate Tonight. If They Have Figured Out Who Agumon Is Already And Culted Him Is GG For Town. But Seeing As How No One Has Really Sat Past Lynch -2 Reguired Votes For The Longest Ive Ever Seen 2 Groups Of Three. Is For Short Bursts Between Rachyl And Efe. Thus, Cult Only Has 2 Members In My Opinion.

You Know We Can Win This Right..

14. ISO #1564

And Since Kenny Wont Vote Rachyl And Keeps Defending S/He That Makes Him/Her Even More Suspicious. Just An Opinion..

Seeing As How I Firmly Believe Blink Was Never Poisoned. And He Is Town In My Opinion. Because Of His Ruse..

*Side Thought* As Stated Previously I Pointed Out That Is Was A Clever Plan.

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

loooordt

Skip Day (1 [L-4]):
    Lenneth
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    Stealthbomber16, blinkskater
    Rachyl (2 [L-3]):
    naz, Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Rachyl

what the fuck is going on lol

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

loooordt

Skip Day (1 [L-4]):
    Lenneth
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    Stealthbomber16, blinkskater
    Rachyl (2 [L-3]):
    naz, Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Rachyl

what the fuck is going on lol

I Think Naz Is Only Currently Supporting Me Because She Feels She Moved A Bolder. Previously. I Feel That Naz Is Also Town At This Junction.

And Might Feel Partially Responsible For The Current Scum Read On Me

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I just think that somebody needs to be lynched today. I do not trust Agumon to give town the win.
    Notice Here How He Made Somebody Bold And Ittalic.. That Means He Care Not On Who Is Lynched. Sounds Scummish To Me.. But Its Only Slightly.. Has Been A Pro Town Lean Of Mine All Game

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

Ok so basically you guys didnt get the picture today. So i will be posting the same exact things that i have posted today tomorrow so yall can see them more clearly. It will be well before EoD ehen i get home from work so dont worry, if you have seen any points ive made today you will see them again tomorrow.

25. ISO #1575

Im also not going to sit here and ask for you guys to vote efe either. I will lay out all of the quotes for you guys a 2nd time point out everywhere that efekannn is scummy, everywhere that he contridicts himself . just for you guys to see a second time because it seems only a few players can actually see it. I no longer believe naz to be town, i believe she is a cultist so that last slot belongs to either kenny or rachyl IMHO. If you people who are town out there (and arsonist if you want a shot to win) dont want to do the right thing then why should I give a flying fuck?

26. ISO #1576

@blinkskater You Basically Soft Claimed That You Were *TPR* Yesterday By Claiming You Were "Posioned".. The Fact You Never Clearly Answered My Thought On The Matter Confirms It In My Book.. And Today So Far As Ive Seen Youd Makes Me Speculate That You Truly Are TPR.

You Learned The Rules Regardless Of Side Blink.. So Blink Is In My Personal Opinion Is Palmon

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

@blinkskater You Basically Soft Claimed That You Were *TPR* Yesterday By Claiming You Were "Posioned".. The Fact You Never Clearly Answered My Thought On The Matter Confirms It In My Book.. And Today So Far As Ive Seen Youd Makes Me Speculate That You Truly Are TPR.

You Learned The Rules Regardless Of Side Blink.. So Blink Is In My Personal Opinion Is Palmon
    LOL someone allready said that and i shut them down... How is me fake claiming BMED make me palmon?

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    LOL someone allready said that and i shut them down... How is me fake claiming BMED make me palmon?
    Because if palmon claims it makes you look scummy as fuck and I doubt you'd be able to get out of that with two-three cult on your backside.

32. ISO #1582

Its An Assumption And I Believe It To Be True My Thought On That Is Final..
    Just like you wouldnt change your vote, and naz(whom you thought was cult) convinced you to change your vote. So you you think i am palmon surely you would trust me whem i say efekannn is scum riiight?

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

So you are asduming that i would CC a palmon claim?
    No.

Or are you assuming that i am palmon, which one is it m8?
    I think you're palmon.

36. ISO #1586

Just like you wouldnt change your vote, and naz(whom you thought was cult) convinced you to change your vote. So you you think i am palmon surely you would trust me whem i say efekannn is scum riiight?
    Id Concur To That Thought.. RBing Efe At This Point Is The Safest Because, Arso, Hasnt Burned Yet Really Makes You Wonder.. Efe If Agumon Was The AFK.. They Would Have One Person Doused.

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

well blink ima let you know right now that you're 100% wrong about me being cult, so chances are that you could be taking us down the wrong path. I'm not playing by my meta, and neither was MM. I'm not going to lynch on meta. There's just not enough evidence to lynch Efe over the other, scummier players. And the fact that you're trying to turbolynch is hella shady

43. ISO #1593

If you had used the 48hr from yesterday to TALK I would have maybe been convinced. But not today when we are at fucking MYLO .

44. ISO #1594

well blink ima let you know right now that you're 100% wrong about me being cult, so chances are that you could be taking us down the wrong path. I'm not playing by my meta, and neither was MM. I'm not going to lynch on meta. There's just not enough evidence to lynch Efe over the other, scummier players. And the fact that you're trying to turbolynch is hella shady
    I feel more confident on my other reads over Efe, but ya if Efe is town he should be permanently banned already.
    What about that Naz?

45. ISO #1595

What about that Naz?
    Every game I say Efe should be banned, and he has been town every game I've played with him (iirc, he's forgettable since he's so bad). So yeah, I feel more confident on my other reads over Efe.

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

if I remember, you wan tto lynch Kenny or rachyl and then efe?
    Yes I will lynch Kenny or Rachyl today. The third was between you or Efe, but after today my reads are all shook up.

48. ISO #1598

Lol im not using meta at all are you implying that i am? Because that is a scummy thing to do if you are and there is PLENTY of evidence to lynch efe (which i will point out again later.) And it may have appeared that i was turbo lynching but i assure you it wasnt a turbo lynch i was simply trying to see who is willing to vote him at L1 and L2 (I repeatdly said that anyone who hammers confirms themselves as scum.) You say you trust me as town. I SAID NOTHING ON DAY 2. And you ( i can post the quote when im off work.) Vote rachyl trusting me as town. How ever now that i want to vote Efe and have legitimate evidence that many other players agree with, you defend him hard then try to paint me as cult...? If you are town that ia garbage level play IMHO and i hold a way higher respect for your level of play then that.

49. ISO #1599
    Rachyl

hi guys, im back!

50. ISO #1600