Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2174
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote skip
    lmao, you can either hit your knees and repent or go down in flames, its up to you. Jesus Christ loves you, but he will not be mocked. Especially not by some stupid atheist who wants to play God. ^_^

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    lmao, you can either hit your knees and repent or go down in flames, its up to you. Jesus Christ loves you, but he will not be mocked. Especially not by some stupid atheist who wants to play God. ^_^
    What the fuck is wrong with you, what are you trying to achieve right now?

4. ISO #1004
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you, what are you trying to achieve right now?
    why are you yelling at me lenneth i thought we were cool? *starts crying* T_T

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006
    Rachyl

rachyl has made history as the first person i have ever actually blocked on this site
    good you are a coward, and cant debate me head to head. stupid atheist loser. lmao

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

I would like to take a moment, completely disregarding any thoughts about what your roles and alignments might be in this game, to talk about the game.

The level of participation in this game is absolute shit. It's been a long time since I've played a round that I have disliked playing more than this one. This has been utterly shit so far, and I think we can all agree on that.

If this is what you consider fun, I must ask why? You're not actually playing the game right now. This is absolutely disgusting, and I dislike the fact that this is considered okay by the community standards even more.

IF YOU'RE SIGNING FOR THESE GAMES AND A NOTICEABLE PORTION OF YOUR POSTS DO NOT PERTAIN TO THE GAME, THEN STOP SIGNING FOR THE GAME BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE GAME FOR YOU.

This is a game that requires your uttermost attention. You must focus on it. You must think about it. There is no room for discussions about something else. I don't care if you're cult, agumon, town, or some random ass mafia member that wasn't included in the setup that nobody knows about. Please just fucking participate.

@Efekannn02
    @Spruance
    @naz
    @Light_Yagami
    @Lenneth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Rachyl
    @Kenny

This is utterly pathetic, and if tomorrow is the same way, then you might as well consider this my last game on the site, because I signed up to play a round of mafia. If we're not going to play a round of mafia, I'm not going to sign up.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #1009
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have A Question @Rachyl Why Does An All Powerful Being That Can Create Anything He/She Ever Wanted. Ever Need Man To Pay A Tax To Him/Her
    Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011
    Rachyl

Its my 1st amendment right to talk about religion so ill definetly be doing so stealthbomber, so get over it you stupid child!

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

I would like to take a moment, completely disregarding any thoughts about what your roles and alignments might be in this game, to talk about the game.

The level of participation in this game is absolute shit. It's been a long time since I've played a round that I have disliked playing more than this one. This has been utterly shit so far, and I think we can all agree on that.

If this is what you consider fun, I must ask why? You're not actually playing the game right now. This is absolutely disgusting, and I dislike the fact that this is considered okay by the community standards even more.

IF YOU'RE SIGNING FOR THESE GAMES AND A NOTICEABLE PORTION OF YOUR POSTS DO NOT PERTAIN TO THE GAME, THEN STOP SIGNING FOR THE GAME BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE GAME FOR YOU.

This is a game that requires your uttermost attention. You must focus on it. You must think about it. There is no room for discussions about something else. I don't care if you're cult, agumon, town, or some random ass mafia member that wasn't included in the setup that nobody knows about. Please just fucking participate.

@Efekannn02
    @Spruance
    @naz
    @Light_Yagami
    @Lenneth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Rachyl
    @Kenny

This is utterly pathetic, and if tomorrow is the same way, then you might as well consider this my last game on the site, because I signed up to play a round of mafia. If we're not going to play a round of mafia, I'm not going to sign up.
    Praise the sun, I agree with you.
    I prefer quality over quantity, that's why, usualy I don't have a lot of posts in the post counts.
    But in this game, I am one of the top poster, I am checking often the forum but I see absolutly no evolution in the game.

-We had spruance who was afk and trolled the little time he was connected
    -mrtrophywife who was just afk
    -rachyl who are only talking about religion

And yeah, I feel like people just gave up in the game.
    I don't like the game where we have 3 or 4 people with 500+ posts, that make the game really difficult to follow and time consuming, but right now, it's just a boring game.

14. ISO #1014

Its my 1st amendment right to talk about religion so ill definetly be doing so stealthbomber, so get over it you stupid child!
    We are not all Americans, so we don't care about your amendment(s), no offense but that and the religion topic have nothing to do in a FM game.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016
    Rachyl

Not Trying To Get Off Game Here..But Honestly @Rachyl You Are The One Acting Like The Child. Sorry Just Stating What Is Most Likely Public Opinion At This Point. Also My Personal Perspective.
    Im the one acting like a child?????? This guy straight up blocks me, yet im the child? Only a child backs down from a confrontation. Its not my fault you guys cant refute anything that I say. stupid atheists!!!!

17. ISO #1017
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    One and only warning. This is a forum mafias game, not religious debate forum. Either play them game or be replaced out.
    LOL!!!!!!!

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020
    Rachyl

Fine whatever, but just know that you atheists cant refute me no matter what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. ISO #1021
    Rachyl

Im Not Going To Discuss This Further Here We Have Been Warned. Moving On..

Anyone Have Any Clue Beyond All Crap Posting.

What/Who We Should Vote.
    uhhhhh naz obviously. you cant see how she is totally scum?

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024
    Rachyl

No.

Explain why please.
    Its the way that she started talking differently. someone else pointed it out, but i noticed it too......naz started talking differently. this is evidence that she has been culted. at first, i thought maybe she was the myotismon, but it appears she wasnt. but she was probably culted.

25. ISO #1025

Its the way that she started talking differently. someone else pointed it out, but i noticed it too......naz started talking differently. this is evidence that she has been culted. at first, i thought maybe she was the myotismon, but it appears she wasnt. but she was probably culted.
    Its Evidence She Could Have Been Culted..

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

But you were saying naz was myotismon D1. Is she cultist or cult leader?

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

-vote Rachyl

This vote is a mixture between frustration and actual reads, because I don't feel like a town member would get so off track so repeatedly and just be such a generally abrasive slot. I'm actually bewildered that anyone would take an FM and make it so religion oriented.

I'm off for now. I probably won't be back before EoD. My vote will be staying here, because I feel like doing this even as a policy lynch wouldn't be an objectively wrong play.

30. ISO #1030

@Efekannn02
    @Spruance
    @naz
    @Light_Yagami
    @Lenneth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Rachyl
    @Kenny

chillax man im participating man i just replaced someone and still need time to read

and also Rachyl stop using religion to pressure people that makes you look like a idiot
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1031
    Rachyl

But you were saying naz was myotismon D1. Is she cultist or cult leader?
    Naz is clearly taunting us to our very faces. its POSSIBLE that shes the cult leader. but im leaning towards her being culted...i mean its possible........but......we need to act on this right away. if we dont lynch her then cult will spread like wildfire. we need to catch the agyumon

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    chillax man im participating man i just replaced someone and still need time to read

and also Rachyl stop using religion to pressure people that makes you look like a idiot
    thats nice efekann. you know what makes you look like an idiot? thinking you can come up against me and walk away looking like someone that knows what theyre talking about

35. ISO #1035
    Rachyl

Naz Did Basically Taunt Us With This
    HAY THATS RIGHT! she did do that! i completly forgot about that! shes evil! i knew it!

36. ISO #1036
    Rachyl

Oh yeah, and blinkskater is probably evil too. Hes faking being poisoned. Just to vote me up. hes definetly cult.

37. ISO #1037

thats nice efekann. you know what makes you look like an idiot? thinking you can come up against me and walk away looking like someone that knows what theyre talking about
    Back up your shittalking with actual gameplay pls

38. ISO #1038

Oh yeah, and blinkskater is probably evil too. Hes faking being poisoned. Just to vote me up. hes definetly cult.
    Is this a Palmon claim?

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040
    Rachyl

Hay i know this is a little bit off topic, but i was wondering if anyone here plays Minecraft

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042
    Rachyl

Is this a Palmon claim?
    No......i already claimed Tentomon awhile back when you guys all voted me up and nearly lynched me

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

-vote Rachyl

This vote is a mixture between frustration and actual reads, because I don't feel like a town member would get so off track so repeatedly and just be such a generally abrasive slot. I'm actually bewildered that anyone would take an FM and make it so religion oriented.

I'm off for now. I probably won't be back before EoD. My vote will be staying here, because I feel like doing this even as a policy lynch wouldn't be an objectively wrong play.
    Nice, so with Blink who can't vote again and you who will be afk, if you are both towns, we can't vote anyone else... ~~

46. ISO #1046
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you do know that that bullshit doesnt work on me right?
    lol your so cute efekann

47. ISO #1047

Actually I Do Trust Blink In That Regard. I Doubt He Would Camp His Vote Unless He Was Legit Poisoned And We Havent Heard From Him Since Then. So I Think Its Safe To Assume The The Other Town Role That Can Actually Do Anything Was Converted N1. If Blink Was Poisoned Day 2.
    Obviously, Palmon has been converted... But that doesn't mean Blink is town, that can be a plan from scums to make us lynch rachyl.
    or blink just voted Rachyl because of his frustation.

48. ISO #1048

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Let's imagine Blink is scum and it's a plan scums...planned during last night together.
    He is faking being blackmailed, and at the start of the day, he claimed it then vote on rachyl. Which is certainly leading the town on her.
    He can't remove his vote (according to the settings), so we can easily think something like 'shit, since he can't remove it, it will be difficult to unite the towns on someone else, so let's lynch Rachyl'.

We are now sure that Palmon has been converted.
    If I were blackmailed, I would wait until the very end of the day to make sure my vote will be meaningful and helping town (depending of who you want to lynch).

His actions have only two meanings :
    - He is scum and trying to lead the town to a misslynch
    - He just got emotional and impulsive and didn't think ...at all.

If he is town, that mean a lynch on someone else (scums) will be difficult to achieve, and another miss lynch will easily occur since scums will vote with us.
    We are 5 towns, without blink, we need ALL town + agumon on the same target to lynch a cult :x
    To be honest, I think the smart play is to not vote at all and wait next day for 'blink' to not voting at the start of the day like a dumbass.

@everyone, if you were blackmailed, what would you want to do?

It's basicly:
    -do we think blink is dumb enough to vote his only vote at the start of the day?
    -do we think blink/scums are smart enough to have planned that?

There is still a chance I am overthinking all of that and rachyl is scum but... xD
    Good evening people.

I think blink is a great player, but sadly, he CAN be emotional and fuck up because of tunneling or gut. But maybe he's right lol...
    Also, it is POSSIBLE that Palmon is still unconverted (If you believe blink lies, Palmon might just be there not saying shit to avoid conversion.).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #1049

Awwwwwwh look at poor nazzy! shes getting all flustered! hahahahhaa! thats cute! You might be able to fool the rest of the town naz but i know your evil. awwwwh naz calm down and eat a honeybun honey! HAHAHHA!
    If you don't stop that, I will do my best to make you out of every game I will play. I don't even dislike you, but you are breaking the game. THIS IS NOT A GAME OF MAFIA, BUT A GAME OF BULLSHIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #1050
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Good evening people.

I think blink is a great player, but sadly, he CAN be emotional and fuck up because of tunneling or gut. But maybe he's right lol...
    Also, it is POSSIBLE that Palmon is still unconverted (If you believe blink lies, Palmon might just be there not saying shit to avoid conversion.).
    hello there my friend! what are your current thoughts on everyone? how about naz, what do you think about naz?