1. ISO #51
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Yeah that’s what I’m saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Tbh Efe is an extremely easy lynch but I think Ozy already knows that since he’s played with Efe befire

Not as easy as your defense of efekannn02. You are not even trying to publicly entertain the possibility of efekannn02 being mafia. Which would only be true for a mafia team mate...

3. ISO #53
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Not as easy as your defense of efekannn02. You are not even trying to publicly entertain the possibility of efekannn02 being mafia. Which would only be true for a mafia team mate...
    Why would I try to entertain such an idea when Efekannn is 100% confirmed town from my point of view? Lol

4. ISO #54

Can you try some cooperation? Or give some constructive criticism. Look at what you are doing. Can you imagine difficult it is for me to even think about the possibility of us being team mates, both townies?
    Feels like no matter what theory I bring, what ideas I give out. You never be like "yeah, good point there. I can see how it's possible, from your point of view". Only thing you ever do is... i don't even know the english word for it. What do you call a critcism that isn't constructive, but demeaning at best?
    You Have To Convince Me Of Your Theory.. I Think You Remember We Have Only Played One Game Together In FMs.. And Remember You Never Even Thought Of The Strong Man Kill.. So.. Im Not Saying Efe Is A Bad Lynch.. What I Am Saiyan Is Show Me The Car Faxx.. U Want Me To But Your Story Sell Me On It..

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..
    Pushing only efe? Literally pushed every player who has posted except SB.

Looking for an easy lynch? Tell me this - how would pressuring someone look like? How it would look like different from what Im doing?

More importantly: what do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? Or play with the players who are online right now?

Whom do you expect me to pressure if 50% of players haven't even posted yet?

I said this setup encourages mafia to sit back or lurk their way to victory. Thus far you are doing exactly that. I'm not seeing anything from you that makes me think you are trying to find who the Mafia are. Or am I wrong?

6. ISO #56
    Ganelon

As town you should never dabble in what-ifs if those what ifs are impossible. What if I’m Mafia? But I’m not, and I don’t see why I would be discussing it.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

You Have To Convince Me Of Your Theory.. I Think You Remember We Have Only Played One Game Together In FMs.. And Remember You Never Even Thought Of The Strong Man Kill.. So.. Im Not Saying Efe Is A Bad Lynch.. What I Am Saiyan Is Show Me The Car Faxx.. U Want Me To But Your Story Sell Me On It..
    I have to convince you? I mean... are you in the mindset of other players have to come up with ideas and you just accept or decline them?
    Why not try to.. you know... try to find who the mafia are yourself?

9. ISO #59

As town you should never dabble in what-ifs if those what ifs are impossible. What if I’m Mafia? But I’m not, and I don’t see why I would be discussing it.
    Interesting point. Reason it, please.
    Honestly though, if we are never discussing who might be the mafia - what exactly are we ever gonna discuss?

10. ISO #60
    Ganelon

Day Just Started And Already Pushing Team Reads.. I Find That Very Interesting..
    Actually thinking more about this it’s not actually true

11. ISO #61
    Ganelon

Interesting point. Reason it, please.
    Honestly though, if we are never discussing who might be the mafia - what exactly are we ever gonna discuss?
    I don’t allow for the possibility of me being scum. I allow for the possibility of others thinking I might be scum, yes. That I do think deserves some merit because it’s all about perspective

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

Actually thinking more about this it’s not actually true

This is mostly NAI but I believe it mostly comes from town

13. ISO #63

Anyhow, upon further inspection - I don't think Kira is Mafia. He is a town read for me.
    I could see Mag+Efe being mafia team though. But nothing convincing except for the post #19 possible slip.

Now, if I were this game's host I would probably make 2 sheriffs, or 1 sheriff and 2 masons. Just because it would be fun to watch.

Currently leaning towards one or two of the people who haven't posted yet are the mafia. Maybe mag+efe... I could see it being either way.

14. ISO #64
    Ganelon

Town should never, ever consider the possibility that they might be scum - as town you should always act as though you were 100% convinced you were town. The only ones who hedge on that are scum. You’ll never see non-scum discussing the possibility they might be scum.

15. ISO #65
    Ganelon

Anyhow, upon further inspection - I don't think Kira is Mafia. He is a town read for me.
    I could see Mag+Efe being mafia team though. But nothing convincing except for the post #19 possible slip.

Now, if I were this game's host I would probably make 2 sheriffs, or 1 sheriff and 2 masons. Just because it would be fun to watch.

Currently leaning towards one or two of the people who haven't posted yet are the mafia. Maybe mag+efe... I could see it being either way.
    Yeah that’s fair, but what makes you think Kira is town?

16. ISO #66

I don’t allow for the possibility of me being scum. I allow for the possibility of others thinking I might be scum, yes. That I do think deserves some merit because it’s all about perspective

Ehmm.. I think you didn't answer neither of my questions you replied to with quote. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, so let me try again:
    1) What are town talking about if not who the potential mafia are?
    2) What's the reasoning behind your statement that town shouldn't dabble in what-if's scenarios?

17. ISO #67

Town should never, ever consider the possibility that they might be scum - as town you should always act as though you were 100% convinced you were town. The only ones who hedge on that are scum. You’ll never see non-scum discussing the possibility they might be scum.

I hope you can see how this post would make more sense if changed "as town" to "as mafia"?

18. ISO #68

Thats Funny On So Many Levels..

19. ISO #69
    Ganelon

Ehmm.. I think you didn't answer neither of my questions you replied to with quote. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, so let me try again:
    1) What are town talking about if not who the potential mafia are?
    2) What's the reasoning behind your statement that town shouldn't dabble in what-if's scenarios?
    I’ll rephrase it:
    Town should never say things like ‘if my confirmed town read is scum’, for instance.
    Oh you can talk about who the mafia could be, alright. Just that you shouldn’t include yourself in that category, ever. You *know* you can’t be Mafia, and couldn’t ever be convinced by anyone else that you were.

20. ISO #70
    Ganelon

I hope you can see how this post would make more sense if changed "as town" to "as mafia"?
    I see what you’re saying but usually the people who act as though they could be scum should be looked at very closely.

21. ISO #71

Yeah that’s fair, but what makes you think Kira is town?

I think not all my... complains... or criticisms or whatever - not all of them were fair towards Kira. He did push and try to find potential Mafia... it was just me the one who was his target I think. xD

So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. But so far he has never tried to push someone or figure out who the mafia are, except for post #22. And his reasoning for post #22 timing? "i didnt see post #1 earlier". like... seriouesly? How? If he's right and truthful, then I could see him being town though...

22. ISO #72

I’ll rephrase it:
    Town should never say things like ‘if my confirmed town read is scum’, for instance.
    Oh you can talk about who the mafia could be, alright. Just that you shouldn’t include yourself in that category, ever. You *know* you can’t be Mafia, and couldn’t ever be convinced by anyone else that you were.

I Mean It Sounds Townie But Is It?

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

I see what you’re saying but usually the people who act as though they could be scum should be looked at very closely.

Like for instance if a game uses condorcet voting and you’re not voting yourself as your top townread, and you don’t have any other info, you’re probably scum

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

Rumox caught Ghowilo in a game that way, and I did something like that a few games as town, even though I knew I shouldn’t have and got scumread for it

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Town should never, ever consider the possibility that they might be scum - as town you should always act as though you were 100% convinced you were town. The only ones who hedge on that are scum. You’ll never see non-scum discussing the possibility they might be scum.k
    Sorry, I woke up just to ask it. It irked me so that I couldn't sleep.
    What post is this post of yours referring to exactly? Seems like several of your posts are directed towards the idea that townie should never see themselves as scum. As strange as that statement is a question for another day. What I want to know - what post exactly are you referring to? Where is this coming from?

Like, it seems to me like you are telling yourself how to play as a Mafia, simply because I don't see where this is all coming from.

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

I went on a tangent. you were saying that you found it suspicious that I didn't even consider the possibility of Efe being scum - which I am not doing because Efe cannot be scum

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

One thing I feel is certain:
    In the end, the lynch will be random anyway.

Reasoning being, I'm sure that if I was Mafia - I would play the same exact way as I am now. So it's literally impossible to know for sure who is Mafia.

But you know what we can be certain about? That there is nothing worse than losing to a lurker Mafia.

Yeah, I will choose to vote lurkers over day-fucking-1 scum reads.

32. ISO #82

One thing I feel is certain:
    In the end, the lynch will be random anyway.

Reasoning being, I'm sure that if I was Mafia - I would play the same exact way as I am now. So it's literally impossible to know for sure who is Mafia.

But you know what we can be certain about? That there is nothing worse than losing to a lurker Mafia.

Yeah, I will choose to vote lurkers over day-fucking-1 scum reads.
    This literally doesnt make sense to me

this game is one day long

you have a CC confirming a player which aligns with your scum reads and you aren't pursuing either of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

you have a CC confirming a player which aligns with your scum reads and you aren't pursuing either of them?
    Are you upset that you can't lurk your way to victory anymore?

Welcome to my top scumread, enjoy your stay!

1)You literally want me to not even question other players, but push for a lynch on the first suspects I found.
    2)Your post indicates that you KNOW that I'm townie.
    3)This might be unethical. But, in a setup that basically ends game on a random lynch - do you think the host would make Efekannn02 a Mafia and thereby FORCING us to basically random lynch?
    4)On a similar note as "3)" - making the game have 2 sheriffs sounds fun as host. Why are you 100% certain it's impossible?
    5)LITERALLY the entire idea of efekannn02 being evil is based on post #19 being scum slip. YOU want ME to bet the game on it? Forget about it.
    6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 is their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.

34. ISO #84

To see this reaction immediately after saying that I won't stand for no lurker-mafia-win.
    I don't see how to see you as a possible townie.

35. ISO #85
    Ganelon

I would take the risk as mafia not to defend my teammate I think, that’s be dumb, but I would definitely defend a random cutizen

36. ISO #86
    Ganelon

That’d be*
    anyway

37. ISO #87
    Ganelon

Also @OzyWho does that mean aamirus can’t be your teammate?? :P

38. ISO #88
    Ganelon

Also yeah, no sane host would ever make host Sheriff. Efe’s very, very rarely scum and when he is it’s hsually extremely easy to tell
    inb4 he reminds me we mislynched last game

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

Okay I completely butchered that post
    no sane host would make Efe scum/sheriff
    not sure who I’m voting rn but
    -vote aamirus

Have you been Hitler recently?

40. ISO #90

Okay I completely butchered that post
    no sane host would make Efe scum/sheriff
    not sure who I’m voting rn but
    -vote aamirus

Have you been Hitler recently?
    So, let me get this straight.
    According to you, it is possible that according to my own words - me and aaamirus can't be my team mate?
    Ok, let's assume that's true for a second. In what world would that make aaamirus the mafia and not me?

Also, when I suggested you might be mafia pretending to be Sheriff - I explicitly said you would do that after seeing a townie claim citizen.
    If I was mafia that would do that - why would I claim a townie being a citizen before I actually know he is one? That would be suicidal.

#87 #89 are like polar opposites in what you present to believe in. In one you think me and aamirus are not same team, in the other - the opposite.

41. ISO #91
    Ganelon

So, let me get this straight.
    According to you, it is possible that according to my own words - me and aaamirus can't be my team mate?
    Ok, let's assume that's true for a second. In what world would that make aaamirus the mafia and not me?

Also, when I suggested you might be mafia pretending to be Sheriff - I explicitly said you would do that after seeing a townie claim citizen.
    If I was mafia that would do that - why would I claim a townie being a citizen before I actually know he is one? That would be suicidal.

#87 #89 are like polar opposites in what you present to believe in. In one you think me and aamirus are not same team, in the other - the opposite.
    They’re not polar opposites - I’m trying to see how aamirus is going to react to my voting her :P

42. ISO #92
    Ganelon

Tbh I might do that as mafia. 66% chance of correctly guessing a citizen. Go big or go home I guess, depends on how you do it. Although i do see a few things wrong with it.

43. ISO #93
    Ganelon

I just wanna pressure someone, and aamirus was the first person that cams to mind. Idk
    Why not? 🤔

44. ISO #94

6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 as their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.
    I would take the risk as mafia not to defend my teammate I think, that’s be dumb, but I would definitely defend a random cutizen
    That’d be*
    anyway
    (Just putting it together for myself, I got confused there on something)
    Also yeah, no sane host would ever make host Sheriff. Efe’s very, very rarely scum and when he is it’s hsually extremely easy to tell
    inb4 he reminds me we mislynched last game
    This seems slightly slightly more mafia like than sheriff like. I don't believe in random comments. But yeah. I'm also having trouble in believing host would make Efekannn02 a mafia in this particular setup.

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

That’s fair, I knew you’d say that and I’ll just pull a blinkskater and say that if I were scum I woulda known not to have said that. But yeah sure :P whatever makes you happy

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97
    Ganelon

Oh yeah this post
    I feel Stealth was a bit too aggressive here, and his aggression could be scummy. I don’t see it myself but yeah, could go either way I don’t think it’s fully AI but yeah it’s probably slightly scummy

If you want me to vote with you for pressure I’ll do that, he looks like a decent target
    -vote Stealthbomber16

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Well having read all of it, it looks like Efe scum slipped and then called Mag to come defend him.. lol. I am a cit indeed so ozy is looking pretty good.

Btw you guys have two votes on stealth right now. If neither of you are mafia, and he’s town, and a 3rd towny voted him, the mafia could instantly hammer and win the game.

So, please be careful about putting your votes down. @blinkskater and I won a single day game as mafia before by doing exactly that.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well having read all of it, it looks like Efe scum slipped and then called Mag to come defend him.. lol. I am a cit indeed so ozy is looking pretty good.

Btw you guys have two votes on stealth right now. If neither of you are mafia, and he’s town, and a 3rd towny voted him, the mafia could instantly hammer and win the game.

So, please be careful about putting your votes down. @blinkskater and I won a single day game as mafia before by doing exactly that.
    The strategy for mafia is really easy here. They just have to act relatively towny and wait until a train forms on someone, then coordinate the quick hammer.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?