S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 4084
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Role Seems Dicky.. I Really Dont Get What My Role Is Saposta Be.. All I Know Is That It Is Lettered In Green..
    I Agree.. It Is Suspect.. But, I Am Town I Assure You.. I Was Talking About What Town Is Normally Colored.. Thus It Would Be Green.. Had It Been Colored.. Sorry For Any Misunderstanding..
    Because As I Said Town Is Normally Green.. I Am Town.. My Role Card Says As Much.. So I Used The Color As It Is In The Mod And In FMs Usually.. But Yes I Misspoke Apparently And Said Green With Out Thinking Myself Anything Of It..
    @blinkskater
    These posts correct?

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I've been pretty clear 24 hours is a lot of time left. To me it seemed like he was simply trying to pressure a more inactive player. I saw no intent to lynch him in any of that.

Lynch =/= train IMO.

Did you read:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post796164
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    In addition it’s interesting That you are trying to start the train onto numbertwo.
    He is inactive so pushing him is safe. He has always been easy to Lynch and if the train gets traction you can make it a do or don’t situation and you already know most of these current players are Lynch happy. That allows you to continue controlling this narrative. You didn’t start the train so you can make the argument it’s not AI of you if numbertwo does flip town.

I like the subtle OMGUS you have on me and the discredit you are subtling pushing on me.

Interesting place for your vote.

If so, do you think it’s an unlikely situation?

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's a slip.
    But how is that a SCUMslip?
    Scum couldn't have received colored cards either. They were sent through discord for everyone who is part of it.
    Yagami feels the pressure when hes scum he was trying to justify him being town by using the green wordings. He didnt realize at the time about colored names not being possible because he wouldnt know if people only recieved there cards via discord which some didnt. He made a legitimate scumslip in the same way anyone else could have. The pressure of being scum gets to you and you dont think everything through before you hit send. How the fuck do you think slips happen kenny? I really have to explain this out for you?

Im juat going to take it as a hard defense of yagami.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Lynch =/= train IMO.

Did you read:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post796164

If so, do you think it’s an unlikely situation?
    Yes i do think its unlikley because i believe he was simply trying to pressure him witbout an intent to actually lynch. Some pressure to get more contributions from the slot.

7. ISO #1057

Yagami feels the pressure when hes scum he was trying to justify him being town by using the green wordings. He didnt realize at the time about colored names not being possible because he wouldnt know if people only recieved there cards via discord which some didnt. He made a legitimate scumslip in the same way anyone else could have. The pressure of being scum gets to you and you dont think everything through before you hit send. How the fuck do you think slips happen kenny? I really have to explain this out for you?

I Actually Never Feel Pressured..

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...K-S-OGC-MAYHEM
    Here's a game that shows Yagami's scum-play. Do you really believe Yagami is being less careful and hits send after less thought as scum compared to when he is town?
    Does that even apply to you? Don't you think you'd be more careful now than you would be as town?

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    with that shitpost i will state my current thoughts

1. rumox is a hard null for me. seems to be popping in and out at the same frequency as me at completely different times but doesnt seem to be adding as much.

2. dont skip lol

3. i want to hear more from @The Lawyer and @Numbertwo the latter of which I shall place my vote on as he seems to be flying completely under the radar
    -vote Numbertwo
    Why are you so lynchhorny?

I have given out more information about my role then most people in here. if you want to gain any actual information i suggest that you vote on someone that hasn't revealed any info about their role.

But i guess you are just trying to cause a miss lynch and my inactivity makes it easier for you.

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...K-S-OGC-MAYHEM
    Here's a game that shows Yagami's scum-play. Do you really believe Yagami is being less careful and hits send after less thought as scum compared to when he is town?
    Does that even apply to you? Don't you think you'd be more careful now than you would be as town?
    I'm not concerned with past games. I'm concerned with this game and in this game he slipped up. I happen to switch out my play every single game as to not be singled out game to game for the same reasons.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Yeah i am a bit triggered when i feel a mislynch on a strong town player is being pushed, and a player whom i believe to have slipped gets a free pass.
    I Think You Have Your Information Flipped Sir.. Also, If Distorted Flips Scum.. In My Opinion You Would Be The Next Best Lynch.. If He Flips Town.. Welp Us Townies Fucked Up.. Im Still For The Skip.. Seeing As How We Have No Real Information To Go On..

But Still Ive Offered Enough Vague Information About My Role Card To Prove Im Town..

16. ISO #1066

I Think You Have Your Information Flipped Sir.. Also, If Distorted Flips Scum.. In My Opinion You Would Be The Next Best Lynch.. If He Flips Town.. Welp Us Townies Fucked Up.. Im Still For The Skip.. Seeing As How We Have No Real Information To Go On..

But Still Ive Offered Enough Vague Information About My Role Card To Prove Im Town..

So you think distorted will flip scum?

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

Is 35% enough for you to hammer him?
    I Have Never Hammered.. And Dont Like Doing It Because. If Im Unsure And He Flips Town I Look Scummy.. If I Do It And He Flips Town Extra Town Points For Me.. So Either Way Its Either A Win Loose Scenario.. Also, Not Gonna Lie The Thought Of Hammering Him Had Crossed My Mind..

20. ISO #1070

I Have Never Hammered.. And Dont Like Doing It Because. If Im Unsure And He Flips Town I Look Scummy.. If I Do It And He Flips Town Extra Town Points For Me.. So Either Way Its Either A Win Loose Scenario.. Also, Not Gonna Lie The Thought Of Hammering Him Had Crossed My Mind..
    If I Do It And He Flips Scum.. Extra Town Points For Me..

21. ISO #1071

Can I get an outside opinion on distorted ?

Am I reading this slot reasonably or am I just bad?
    I like all the points you brought up.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #1072

I believe I’ll be on again before EoD. I’m currently on board with hammering Dist later but we got more time to discuss. Despite the lack of summarizing damus did over diets later posts, I do still see his point. Dist is doing a lot of narrative twisting.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #1073

It's a slip.
    But how is that a SCUMslip?
    Scum couldn't have received colored cards either. They were sent through discord for everyone who is part of it.
    Saying that he didn't claim colored role, then saying he did, is a scummy thing to do. But it's not a slip.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

It Did Appear That Way.. Maybe You Could Tone Down Ur Aggression Slightly.. I Think We Are All A Bit frustrated.. With How Day 1 Has Been Going.. And Thats Why My Posts Were Written The Way They Are.. Out Of My Own Frustration Of Not Knowing What My Role Actually Does.. If Anything As I Said Many Times.. Now I Think We Might Be Getting Somewhere With The Distorted Thing.. Im Gonna Play It By Ear ATM.. Im Basically Only Suggesting A Skip Because I Wanna Know What Is Currently Unknown To Me...

Attachment 25775
    Nope, I won't. I can attack your slot and your posts without attacking you personally, which is what I did, am doing, and will do. And you won't make me stop.

What prevents you from knowing things if you just lynch someone instead of skipping? Unless you have hid stuff from us, which would be scummy, you have NO reason to not lynch.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #1077

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nope, I won't. I can attack your slot and your posts without attacking you personally, which is what I did, am doing, and will do. And you won't make me stop.

What prevents you from knowing things if you just lynch someone instead of skipping? Unless you have hid stuff from us, which would be scummy, you have NO reason to not lynch.
    I Mean I Guess You Make A Valid Point There.. I Havent Hid Anything From You Guys Because I Have Nothing To Hide..

28. ISO #1078

Distorted is a bad lynch, and is being scumpainted.

Have fun with that. I already have a few ideas on scum yeams. Distorted flipping town will just confirm that.

I will not vote him.

Damus really took Distorted trying to pressure #2, and painted it was him trying to start a train on him. That's called manipulation of the narrative.
    Blink is putting people away from Disto I suspect them to be in a team.

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Distorted is at L-1. I personally don't have objections to a hammer rn, although we could wait a bit longer to have everyone get in.

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

Preferably, I would like to give Distorted a chance to check in before ending the day. Ideally to give a response and a role claim. However, I gave my reasons earlier for finding him scummy, even if it differs from other people who are voting. I haven't found any of the recent posts in Distorted's defense to really change that opinion.

As it stands, while I'm happy keeping the thread open since it's still 4 hours away from EoD, I am willing to hammer in 3 hours if Distorted doesn't come on to give a compelling reason to not lynch him.

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @blinkskater You are the main person pushing against Distorted's lynch right now. The reasons you are giving seems to be mostly "instincts". Are you able to go into more detail on what is causing you to be so against the lynch?
    Yeah i feel players are misinterpreting his intentions. Then going as far as to paint them as something they are not.

I also don't see a scum distorted playing the way he has played today. His play seems very bullheaded towny.

But instincts do play a big part in it. It feels off and i don't like it one bit.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

@blinkskater
    I am painting distorted? That seems to be what you are stating.
    Please explain. Because distorted literally asked for more votes on numbertwo. There is literally less than 24 hrs till end of day. Distorted literaly said chop choo on his vote for numbertwo.

I can see you have different opinions than me and I would like to hear them.
    LOL yes i wanted pressure on an afk slot. he popped in just to vote and dipped out. in the end I wanted a skip day - found out theres 24 hours left so figured to pressure lol w/e though

-vote skip
    this is the only move i believe is a town play. If you seriously think that vote on numbertwo was intent to lynch, no clue what to tell u.

Look at Damus, Look at numbertwo, and look at who wanted to skip so badly but jumped on the first train they could get a lynch on

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

46. ISO #1096

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    LOL yes i wanted pressure on an afk slot. he popped in just to vote and dipped out. in the end I wanted a skip day - found out theres 24 hours left so figured to pressure lol w/e though

-vote skip
    this is the only move i believe is a town play. If you seriously think that vote on numbertwo was intent to lynch, no clue what to tell u.

Look at Damus, Look at numbertwo, and look at who wanted to skip so badly but jumped on the first train they could get a lynch on
    You're at L-1 and have the potential of getting lynched at any moment. Role card plz.

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    You're at L-1 and have the potential of getting lynched at any moment. Role card plz.
    A medium - hence why I assume I have abilities. and not medium; "A medium" lol

alignment "town".

that is all the info i have gotten (besides that town and mages guild is same thing, asked that in a PM during the argument).

Also, this is why im not sure if im a spellcaster or not. Mediums usually have a "gift of site" over actual magical abilities. So, I could be a lookout style role? could be a spy type role, hell maybe i talk to the dead, thats my hope.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

50. ISO #1100

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.