S-FM Spirits II - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: S-FM Spirits II

1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    hah! Think again ozy. You have so little faith in me!
    ehmmmmm.... how to disable having that first post quote? I used that "+" option to multi-quote. But this is the 3rd time I quote that message that I +'ed
    @Distorted @SuperJack , will I have to scroll back every time I used multiquote to manually remove that "+"? Because I quoted that msg 2 times already and I still have it on a 3rd time
    I do not look forward to scrolling back pages and pages of many multiquotes to manually remove/disable them. 4 quotes and that "+'ed" quote still is there...
    Shouldnt it remove automatically after one quote?

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

hah! Think again ozy. You have so little faith in me!
    Heya Noz here, the best half of this archon
    I approve this message. I wanted to call you my better half since before this Archon was made.
    Also, that multiquote hasn't disappeared yet. I refuse to scroll back to manually remove it from multiquote. Doesn't solve it as a problem.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If this monologue continues I'll have to summon the Bananas.
    pls do
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I do not look forward to scrolling back pages and pages of many multiquotes to manually remove/disable them. 4 quotes and that "+'ed" quote still is there...
    Shouldnt it remove automatically after one quote?
    ^^ that's why ISOs are hard and lame to write. You gotta go back to page 1, multiquote everything, then comment, then post the ISO, then GO BACK AGAIN to page 1 and unquote all the stuff. But idk why sometimes it removes the multiquote by itself.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #60
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^ that's why ISOs are hard and lame to write. You gotta go back to page 1, multiquote everything, then comment, then post the ISO, then GO BACK AGAIN to page 1 and unquote all the stuff. But idk why sometimes it removes the multiquote by itself.
    Redacted

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

-vote Magoroth
    Obv culted mayor
    CHOO CHOO. +3 Rep to anyone who can tell me who used this colour code (I'm not sure if rep farming is a crime, if it is please ignore this statement)

-vote The Ultimate Despair

Choo Choo boys, this here is the Executioner
    Last edited by ; March 30th, 2018 at 12:18 PM.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64
    Ganelon

this is a culted mayor u nerd
    Hi Ozy :P

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Magoroth will throw game.
    Magoroth can't play without Distorted.
    They act like they're same person.
    Not worth my /sign.

Also, it was hosted by Distorted.

That's why i'm not going to play this.
    Good luck with gamethrowing and skyping and make this game totally broken!
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 31st, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Magoroth will throw game.
    Magoroth can't play without Distorted.
    They act like they're same person.
    Not worth my /sign.

Also, it was hosted by Distorted.

That's why i'm not going to play this.
    Good luck with gamethrowing and skyping and make this game totally broken!
    I don't game throw nub, I'm Distorted's smurf

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    So I can't really do anything until the current game ends, and to motivate myself to keep logging on regularly (so I know when I'm supposed to play next) - anyone wanna chat? Lol.
    SOVIET!!!!

22. ISO #72
    Ganelon

@Soviet_Love , I'm willing to leave the queue if you want to play - I'm kind of tired of FM at this point lol. Played too much... need to take a break. If you want to /sign, just tell me

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    So I can't really do anything until the current game ends, and to motivate myself to keep logging on regularly (so I know when I'm supposed to play next) - anyone wanna chat? Lol.
    HEY

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Soviet_Love , I'm willing to leave the queue if you want to play - I'm kind of tired of FM at this point lol. Played too much... need to take a break. If you want to /sign, just tell me
    It's alright, I think we can all understand that lol.

all but me because i never missed a game since 9 months

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76
    Ganelon

It's alright, I think we can all understand that lol.

all but me because i never missed a game since 9 months
    I think you know why I'm so drainedv:P because of -censored-

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    That guy looks like he's wanting to kill a fly but can't kill it.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83
    Ganelon

@Distorted , when's this going to start - would that depend on when the ongoing game ends? Or do you have a certain date in mind?

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Id rather it not start on weds
    But why not though?
    Out of all players - you are the one who is most convinced that Day1 in Mafia games are "just shit talk".
    So out of all players - you should be the one in whose opinion Day2 is when the game starts.
    Days last 48 hours, nights last 24 hours. Meaning Day2 would start on Saturday.

Heck, might even start on a Tuesday so Day2 starts on a Friday.

37. ISO #87

@Distorted @Efekannn02 @naz @Scvmurderer @CrunchySoul @Light_Yagami @Marshmallow Marshall @Lenneth @Magoroth @blinkskater @Gyrlander @Rocket Raccoon @Unknown1234 @Fielzanks @rumox @Soviet_Love

Because of the way that Trapper works, this might be a setup where Town is encouraged to not waste time on lynching from Day2 onwards while using Day1 to full extent.

Which means it could be beneficial for town if Day2 starts on a Friday because Day2 and Day3 would have the potential to be on weekend when everyone has most free time.

Most players are Town so what's beneficial for Town is beneficial for most players.

So how about if Day1 would start on a Thuesday instead of Wednesday or Thursday, so Day2 would start on a Friday?

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

literally don't care when it starts. just know i live in texas and work from 7 to 4 ish and may READ the posts but not post very much since i read from my phone during work DURING THOSE HOURS. so ya, weekends + evenings i have more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    But why not though?
    Out of all players - you are the one who is most convinced that Day1 in Mafia games are "just shit talk".
    So out of all players - you should be the one in whose opinion Day2 is when the game starts.
    Days last 48 hours, nights last 24 hours. Meaning Day2 would start on Saturday.

Heck, might even start on a Tuesday so Day2 starts on a Friday.
    Omg STOP WITH THAT. Day 1 IS useful. Starting on a Tuesday seems to be a good idea. Since D2 is somewhat the "deadline" to be active, it'd be nice to have a Friday D2.

Now, just know that I may or may not be LESS active at some times, I will try my best though. I am 99% sure to have time to be on every day to contribute correctly, so it should be ok.

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Id rather it start on friday. Heh-
    Actually you're right didn't think about that XD

I'd have it start on Monday (in 6-7 days) but sadly I think it's too late :P

43. ISO #93

@Distorted @Efekannn02 @naz @Scvmurderer @CrunchySoul @Light_Yagami @Marshmallow Marshall @Lenneth @Magoroth @blinkskater @Gyrlander @Rocket Raccoon @Unknown1234 @Fielzanks @rumox @Soviet_Love

Because of the way that Trapper works, this might be a setup where Town is encouraged to not waste time on lynching from Day2 onwards while using Day1 to full extent.

Which means it could be beneficial for town if Day2 starts on a Friday because Day2 and Day3 would have the potential to be on weekend when everyone has most free time.

Most players are Town so what's beneficial for Town is beneficial for most players.

So how about if Day1 would start on a Thuesday instead of Wednesday or Thursday, so Day2 would start on a Friday?

Gyrlander is right: having D1 start on Friday would make everyone happy. The Trapper makes everyone run after their time when D2 starts. So D1 WILL BE IMPORTANT.

44. ISO #94

Gyrlander is right: having D1 start on Friday would make everyone happy. The Trapper makes everyone run after their time when D2 starts. So D1 WILL BE IMPORTANT.
    We have come to a disagreement. Because I see any other day as more important than Day1.
    I am not saying D1 is not important. Just that it's the lesser important out of from all of them.

Though, I might be wrong because in this setup Day1 is more important than other setups.
    Except citizens vs scums, I guess there every day is equally important.

45. ISO #95

We have come to a disagreement. Because I see any other day as more important than Day1.
    I am not saying D1 is not important. Just that it's the lesser important out of from all of them.

Though, I might be wrong because in this setup Day1 is more important than other setups.
    Except citizens vs scums, I guess there every day is equally important.
    This is a signup thread, time to make a thread about Day 1's.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    yup ! i am still here :P
    LENNETH!!!

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Apo keeps wondering why the hell everyone is spamming here. For some reason, clicking on some other thread keeps bringing apo here... (I am a Senior Member now!)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

50. ISO #100