{Watch List} Sheezler: 1-S2-1-1829700
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sheezler: 1-S2-1-1829700

Account Name: Sheezler

Account ID: 1-S2-1-1829700

In-Game Name: Rodolfo III.

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-throwing, Minor Griefing.

Your Account Name: AIVION

Summary: This game went down to the wire near the end. There was a Mayor (Sheezler) Who was converted alongside 2. There was 2 bus drivers also alive near the end. It was a 2v2. The Other cult member, 2, mentioned if they just waited it out and they auto win with the tie. However, the Mayor was annoyed on how 2 treated him and didn't want to wait til the end so he legit voted up his Cult member and didn't even try to convert again... just gave up completely. He completely ruined the cults chance at winning while griefing out Player 2.

I kicked this player at the end of the game because of his toxicity and the throw was incredibly painful to watch. He didn't even care that he was throwing the game for his faction.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: Sheezler: 1-S2-1-1829700

ID Verification
    1-S2-1-1829700 is correct.

Key Points
    Sheezler (Mayor) helps town as good as he can.
    N6: Sheezler gets converted to cult.
    After he got converted he explains that he helps town because he was helping town with mayor already. Sheezler lynches the other cult in a 2v2 (cult is still out of conversion) and gets lynched the following day.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Reactionary Gamethrowing

Recommended Action
    1x Watchlist

Instead of kicking him after the game ended you could have giving him a warning before he lynched his teammate (ofcause only if you realised he was about to throw). Use -msg if you want the warning to be private.
    Last edited by nopro; June 27th, 2016 at 09:11 AM.

3. ISO #3

Re: Sheezler: 1-S2-1-1829700

Quote Originally Posted by nopro View Post
    Instead of kicking him after the game ended you could have giving him a warning before he lynched his teammate (ofcause only if you realised he was about to throw). Use -msg if you want the warning to be private.
    I can do that next time, I didn't realize we could send Private msg's to people. The other cult members in dead chat were genuinely angry at his throw and I felt like it was unfair that he felt like he should make them lose when cult honestly deserved that win. All the mayor had to do was wait out the 2v2 and vote in unison with 2 and they would of won the tie easy. Honestly if you have a chance at victory you take it no matter what, and if you don't that's game-throwing at it's finest. And that's basically what this player did.

Thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by AIVION; June 27th, 2016 at 02:42 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4