Diablo III
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Diablo III

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

Diablo III

Im currently looking for players that want to play Diablo III with me. The game is totally free. The only catch is that you have to buy the necromancer character class which costs about 30$ IF you want to use it. But other than that, the game is completly free, i was just playing earlier and was thinking how much more fun it would be to have some other people playing with me. If your interested, shoot me a friend request on SC2, then, we can hook up and play some Diablo III. This game seems really fun so far, the only thing i dont like about it is that you cant really customize your character. The game is really fun so hit me up if your interested, i want to get at least 2-3 people to play with me, we will all start at level 1 and work our way up by playing each day. Okay, bye.

2. ISO #2

Re: Diablo III

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Im currently looking for players that want to play Diablo III with me. The game is totally free. The only catch is that you have to buy the necromancer character class which costs about 30$ IF you want to use it. But other than that, the game is completly free, i was just playing earlier and was thinking how much more fun it would be to have some other people playing with me. If your interested, shoot me a friend request on SC2, then, we can hook up and play some Diablo III. This game seems really fun so far, the only thing i dont like about it is that you cant really customize your character. The game is really fun so hit me up if your interested, i want to get at least 2-3 people to play with me, we will all start at level 1 and work our way up by playing each day. Okay, bye.

<-----
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #3

Re: Diablo III

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    btw the game aint free only act 1 is free
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #4

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.