Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Day One
    Setup

Hello new people and welcome to the Sc2Mafia Forum Mafia! I wish you all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or your mentor.
    You can ask questions about the setup In green or other general stuff and I will reply to them. Or you can send me a pm.
    This game, the rolecards have been selected randomly.

The game will be using the vote counter we have built in the forum.
    In this game when a Player receives at-least 51% of the votes they will automatically be lynched and the thread will close for the day.
    To vote see here:

To vote a player type: [vote]playername[/vote]
    To unvote a player or skip vote type: [unvote]unvote[/unvote]
    If you fancy a read here are some detailed guides some of the veterans have made in the past:
    Wiki Page (Quickie)
    Helz's Guide to Improving As A Player (Communication)
    Luna's How To Play Forum Mafia (Very general, but outdated)

5 votes to hammer.

Day 1 Ends in 48 Hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Players Roles
    ccantman
    srceenplay
    Alijach
    Trine
    Rachyl
    Enoch
    Varnic
    Dimento
    Fury
    Mafioso
    Consort

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Last edited by SuperJack; February 26th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

im here!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Fun fun we get to start.

That being said. I've been thinking about it all week.
    What exactly can we do Day 1? We have no info. Just like in SC2 MAfia, aren't we basically random lyching at this point? Don't we need our Sherif to come back with some info?

And then saying your sherif doesn't accomplish much as the consort will just be on him. So he should stay quiet for the first few days, no and hope to not be killed at night?
    Doctor can't say anything as he'll just die.

Maybe its because its the first time doing it, but D1 seems like it can't or shouldn't be eventful :/

6. ISO #6
    Rachyl

any suspects yet?????

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    Hello everyone! I wish you all Good Luck, I hope you Have Fun, and we can have a really good time together.
    hiii! welcome. good luck have fun!

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

can we still play even though not everyones here? we should work quickly to find suspects and use the time we have

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    It's obvious we found a bad one here. Wishing everyone good luck like he's on opposite team and we need luck.
    Let's kill this one first.
    Okay, from judging this post, he is extremely eager to lynch someone for no good reason. and for this reason, the chance of him being scum has went up 10%

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Rachyl

For no good reason??
    His post clearly seperates him from us.

He wasn't wishing "us" good luck. He was wishing "you" good luck.
    yeah he said "you" probably because he is talking to the mafia since hes town. so no you are wrong...

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    Rachyl

-vote Alijach

Looked at an archived game to figure it out. Hope I'm doing it right.
    No way theres no way you are town. Why would you be in such a rush to get someone out of the way????

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Rachyl

Because they are mafia and I want mafia dead.
    uhhhm, im sorry. did you just say, "They"? and who might "They" be? because its my understanding your only talking about one person right now, so who the heck is "They"?

29. ISO #29

Maybe if we make a round of questions? to know each other a little more? I mean, I saw it in another post and it was nice.

1.- Gender?
    2.- Hour time zone?
    3.- What do you do in your free time?
    4.- Do you like turtles?

I can answer if you want
    1.- Male
    2.- CLST (UTC-3)
    3.- I like to play overwatch, study, hang out with friends, go to parties and play mafia (sc2)
    4.- Yes

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    I think you need to put it in a [vote] comands based on first post. That being said I see
    we can vote to skip. I think we should skip and let our invest do his job

-vote skip
    No skip. The only way we win is if we lynch mafia. It's better to get as much info as we can out of the day. When we lynch we can look at the votes to give us more information on alliances. Sheriff and Doc have a chance to decide who they will be on.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Maybe if we make a round of questions? to know each other a little more? I mean, I saw it in another post and it was nice.

1.- Gender?
    2.- Hour time zone?
    3.- What do you do in your free time?
    4.- Do you like turtles?

I can answer if you want
    1.- Male
    2.- CLST (UTC-3)
    3.- I like to play overwatch, study, hang out with friends, go to parties and play mafia (sc2)
    4.- Yes
    Now he is trying to distract us from the game with useless questions.

33. ISO #33
    Rachyl

You!!

Trying to protect someone from getting pressure on them.
    Yeah your right i am protecting him, im protecting him from being falsely accused by a member of the mafia. And you have no reason to pressure him. Not yet anyways

34. ISO #34

In my defense, I just wanted to play a normal game, as it's my first time playing ForumMafia :/ Sorry if it bothered you to wish you luck, but I want to say that you REALLY want to lynch people right now.

I agree with the fact that we need to gather lots of info in this moment, so I don't want to skip the day.

Anyways, srceenplay is really suspicious, it seems that he wants to get rid of the townies as fast as he can.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Yeah your right i am protecting him, im protecting him from being falsely accused by a member of the mafia. And you have no reason to pressure him. Not yet anyways
    Thanks for thinking a bit and not wanting to throw the game after 2 hours of starting. Anyways, I will keep my eye on srceenplay; I can't believe that mafia wants to tryhard that way.

37. ISO #37

No skip. The only way we win is if we lynch mafia. It's better to get as much info as we can out of the day. When we lynch we can look at the votes to give us more information on alliances. Sheriff and Doc have a chance to decide who they will be on.
    SJ removed Skip regardless

Also, can we really say the votes for a lynch give us information? IF we do lynch, at least 3 of those are town if not more. If we don't we are were we are right now.

That being said, I can see why we want the day to continue on

38. ISO #38

I just gave two different reasons.

Now you tell me your reasons for knowing he is town!?!
    So, because I want to know a little bit about us, people playing; and because I used "you" instead of "us", you think I'm mafia, and because Rachyl is THINKING to NOT THROW FOR THE TOWN, you think he's mafia? TopKek.

39. ISO #39
    Rachyl

I just gave two different reasons.

Now you tell me your reasons for knowing he is town!?!
    Nope, you are just overreacting, and he just said he is new, so he is probably town. But anyways, its to early to lynch anyone. All we can do is pay attention to what people say. And i dont think your are mafia, i think your town. But you are quick to react

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    SJ removed Skip regardless

Also, can we really say the votes for a lynch give us information? IF we do lynch, at least 3 of those are town if not more. If we don't we are were we are right now.

That being said, I can see why we want the day to continue on
    The only team that wins with Random lynching is mafia, which makes me suspect on srceenplayer a lot. Plus, at least we know that he's eager to lynch people, right?

41. ISO #41
    Rachyl

The only team that wins with Random lynching is mafia, which makes me suspect on srceenplayer a lot. Plus, at least we know that he's eager to lynch people, right?
    Honestly Alijach, i think you and screenplay are both town, but we will see how i feel about you two as time goes by.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Varnic View Post
    We're like one hour into a noob game with no real leads. Just saying! mafiosos could be silent as everyone points fingers.
    I agree they could be silent. and also id like to add that we should be weary of anyone not talking. so pay attention to the players that are lurking in the -Thread Information- part of the screen below.

44. ISO #44

Right but since there are only 2 mafia, If we do random lynch, that meant that 3 towns didn't see this logic. But it does go the other way as well. No lynches also favor mafia. If town is constantly not doing anything, that also favors mafia as towns only way to win is lynching.

So as town we need to lynch, by I will stand by that Day 1, we can only do so much until sheriff get some information. (and then we need to hope the sherif can put known town/mafia with their words to figure out who is on which side, but that's in the future)

45. ISO #45

@Rachyl
    It might have been different if you didn't agree that you are defending him. If you said you were attacking me for the way I attacked him, I could understand. You agree you defending him with no information to do so. Then you now say I'm town.
    So in conclusion you are telling us all you know who two town are but the only way anyone would know that is if they are mafia

-vote Rachyl

46. ISO #46
    Rachyl

I have an idea of how to lure the Mafia out, and I think my plan should work

47. ISO #47
    Rachyl

@Rachyl
    It might have been different if you didn't agree that you are defending him. If you said you were attacking me for the way I attacked him, I could understand. You agree you defending him with no information to do so. Then you now say I'm town.
    So in conclusion you are telling us all you know who two town are but the only way anyone would know that is if they are mafia

-vote Rachyl
    I never SAID i knew who two town were, i say over time it may change. again you are so quick to point someone out.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49
    Rachyl

Answer then why you think Alijach is town and defend him before he has a chance to reply.
    What brought you to that conclusion?
    I said i THINK he is town, and i also said that could change too if you didnt read up there. And also im defending him because hes a new player, as u can see why it would be unfair to just straight up lynch him.

50. ISO #50