Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1638
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, one post saying im confirmed amadyus? That isnt suspicious. /s

Whad you had me so convinced with those posts at start but suddenlyyou are trying to accuse and lynch me. What changed? You were so convincing and now your semi shitposting.
    Dude you really lack conviction here. Flip flopping yet again on your read on me. Also, even though I'm having fun with the game, I'm certainly not shitposting. I guess your attempt to defend yourself can't rely on logic or evidence so you have to start misrepresenting my posts that call you out as "shitposts" and attacking my credibility. This is a logical fallacy to attack the person rather than attacking the argument.

Additionally, you didn't seem to have a problem with me earlier when I posted something about wanting you to say "scv ready" which is probably like my only actual shit post this game. All the others have some form of content in them. So you just seem like a flailing scum to start attacking me for "shitposting" once I've started calling you out for being amygdaloid.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

2. ISO #1402

Also you can't even state that you're not amygdaloid. There's just so many deflections and /s sarcasm markers and flipping things back on me. I have stated so many times that I'm town and not scum because when you have the truth behind you, you can't help it from popping out. You refusing to claim not-amygdala is pretty suspicious IMO. Along with the posts you've made recently tha seem like something someone with an amygdaloid mindset would post.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Also you can't even state that you're not amygdaloid. There's just so many deflections and /s sarcasm markers and flipping things back on me. I have stated so many times that I'm town and not scum because when you have the truth behind you, you can't help it from popping out. You refusing to claim not-amygdala is pretty suspicious IMO. Along with the posts you've made recently tha seem like something someone with an amygdaloid mindset would post.
    You want me to specifically say I'm not Amadeus? What kind of accusastion is that? Your reasoning now is my shitpost of claiming Amadyus day 1 and not uncalling it?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1404

Dude you really lack conviction here. Flip flopping yet again on your read on me. Also, even though I'm having fun with the game, I'm certainly not shitposting. I guess your attempt to defend yourself can't rely on logic or evidence so you have to start misrepresenting my posts that call you out as "shitposts" and attacking my credibility. This is a logical fallacy to attack the person rather than attacking the argument.

Additionally, you didn't seem to have a problem with me earlier when I posted something about wanting you to say "scv ready" which is probably like my only actual shit post this game. All the others have some form of content in them. So you just seem like a flailing scum to start attacking me for "shitposting" once I've started calling you out for being amygdaloid.
    A man can be conflicted between two lynchs unlike a scum who knows who they want to lynch.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1405

You want me to specifically say I'm not Amadeus? What kind of accusastion is that? Your reasoning now is my shitpost of claiming Amadyus day 1 and not uncalling it?
    You still haven't uncalled it. Also, regular townies don't claim Amadyus just saying.

6. ISO #1406

Gotta go, but will review Unknown's posts tomorrow. And will explain some things I don't like in it (Which includes being suspected, congrats...) And being suspected for weird reasons that are good only for mind gymnastics.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Ok not much more has happened. I'm going to be busy until EoD and I like my vote on scvmurderer. I will try super hard to check in in about 12 hours just in case we've got a different lynch going and my vote is needed but no promises. If I'm the lynch for today then I've said my piece and make sure to get scvmurderer.

9. ISO #1409

Ok not much more has happened. I'm going to be busy until EoD and I like my vote on scvmurderer. I will try super hard to check in in about 12 hours just in case we've got a different lynch going and my vote is needed but no promises. If I'm the lynch for today then I've said my piece and make sure to get scvmurderer.
    Hm, I will lynch whad or blink. It doesn't matter which to me but id prefer the blink lynch. I've got a suspicion blink is the lamadajshajdjd

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

So this being my vote I believe removes all the variables. If he pops up scum which i'm really not believing, then that guarantees us the game since only 2 people could be aligned with him. If he pops town than that leaves this growing suspicion i'm having as the only option, also guaranteeing us the game.

I am putting the vote here due to time, but in a few hours ill have time to sit down and start reading. SCV is definitely acting the most susp, but I am pretty sure everyone here has tried to lynch him lol I wanted SCV to be the first lynch, Whad is pushing him now, unknown is pushing him now, Blink has somewhat pushed him before, and MM wanted him lynched.

-vote blinkskater

Just too many variables associated with you, sorry Blink; but this removes ANY suspicions on who the evils are if you do pop town.

We need a lynch within 5 hours or we are seriously risking an auto-town lynch.

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So this being my vote I believe removes all the variables. If he pops up scum which i'm really not believing, then that guarantees us the game since only 2 people could be aligned with him. If he pops town than that leaves this growing suspicion i'm having as the only option, also guaranteeing us the game.

I am putting the vote here due to time, but in a few hours ill have time to sit down and start reading. SCV is definitely acting the most susp, but I am pretty sure everyone here has tried to lynch him lol I wanted SCV to be the first lynch, Whad is pushing him now, unknown is pushing him now, Blink has somewhat pushed him before, and MM wanted him lynched.

-vote blinkskater

Just too many variables associated with you, sorry Blink; but this removes ANY suspicions on who the evils are if you do pop town.

No time atm, but just fyi: I'd be ok with both lynches, but I just feel like Blink is useless if alive anyway. His death will give us more information than Scv's. And I suspect them both at the same level. Whad, check the timer. Scv, if you're town, check it too.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1413

Also auto lynch is in 6: 48, not in 5: 00.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

-vote blinkskater

@Distorted not sure what i have to do to prove im town, if im not town ill leave skwirl discord for life

17. ISO #1417

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So yall still want to lynch me tell me then hmm? Am i a follower or amadayus? And if im follower whos my amadayus and vice versa
    There is a possibility of MM or or SCV being a follower for you (i doubt SCV) and a chance unknown is. I think the evils are pushing SCV due to them knowing you staying can cause a lot of confusion. I'm right now reading more on SCV just because that could be another suspect of it, but as MM put it, there is a lot of information here; this literally 'confirms' everyones alignment.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

-vote blinkskater

Every1 here has tried to lynch me at some point lmao.

21. ISO #1421

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im going to vote my original gut feeling
    -vote Whad
    If your follower then at least you just eliminated whad being amafpaoskjs. For the most part at least.

22. ISO #1422

I may or may not appear before end of day. If I work overtime I might not make another appearance. With that said.

-vote blinkskater
    Forget what I said. I just noticed how much time is on the timer lol. Thought it was much less. I'll appear for sure.

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Every1 here has tried to lynch me at some point lmao.
    Wait a second. If this is true, it means that Scv is not Armadyus!!! But wait ANOTHER second. Whad never tried to lynch Scv, did he?

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait a second. If this is true, it means that Scv is not Armadyus!!! But wait ANOTHER second. Whad never tried to lynch Scv, did he?
    Btw I'm not saying Whad or Scv are susp for this reason. Just giving my thoughts.

26. ISO #1426

@Whad , we'll need your vote on Blinkskater in order to prevent the automated lynch.

27. ISO #1427

LOL ok I think this just became clear.

I think its Whad and unknown.

but, if Whad pops town that leaves it to being either blink OR SCV as amygdala (a gamble on MYLO). If SCV pops town that leaves it to ONLY Whad. SCV and blink only make sense as a team if Blink is a follower and SCV is the airmattress. MM pushed on blink and since MM can only be a follower this will confirm blink MM town as well.

So really, a lynch on either SCV or Blink confirms everyone. Whoever is at 3 ill just pull the trigger on, no need to delay time anymore, we got this.

-vote scvmurderer

Whad and unknown also hinting at SCV due to they know blink will be a more confusing case if alive, but if SCV pops town (whcih i thikn theres a 70% chance of that) I will NOT doubt blink OR MM being town for a second.

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

LOL ok I think this just became clear.

I think its Whad and unknown.

but, if Whad pops town that leaves it to being either blink OR SCV as amygdala (a gamble on MYLO). If SCV pops town that leaves it to ONLY Whad. SCV and blink only make sense as a team if Blink is a follower and SCV is the airmattress. MM pushed on blink and since MM can only be a follower this will confirm blink MM town as well.

So really, a lynch on either SCV or Blink confirms everyone. Whoever is at 3 ill just pull the trigger on, no need to delay time anymore, we got this.

-vote scvmurderer

Whad and unknown also hinting at SCV due to they know blink will be a more confusing case if alive, but if SCV pops town (whcih i thikn theres a 70% chance of that) I will NOT doubt blink OR MM being town for a second.
    Hm, this is clever and right. But one thing is unclear: why is Unknown your suspect and why isn't he listed in your stuff????

30. ISO #1430

@Marshmallow Marshall read my last post, if either scv or blink are lynched it literally confrms everyones alignment.
    But unknown, read my last post too ^^

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm, this is clever and right. But one thing is unclear: why is Unknown your suspect and why isn't he listed in your stuff????
    him popping in defending Whad at 2 crucial times. Also some quotes im pulling. 1 thing does NOT change though, blink or SCV will need to be lynched in order to confirm anything of it. if SCV flips scum that entire theory is out the window.

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

him popping in defending Whad at 2 crucial times. Also some quotes im pulling. 1 thing does NOT change though, blink or SCV will need to be lynched in order to confirm anything of it. if SCV flips scum that entire theory is out the window.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Okay sold.

34. ISO #1434

the only reason im chanigng to SCV is because Whad has a vote there and we can get this moving.
    Ik ^^ and I was thinking about asking you to move on Scv when I F5'd and saw your post. Lol.

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Fableblood III: The Return of Haloden

Day Four End
    SCVMurderer was lynched, his role was Haloden Follower

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Game End

Player Status Role
    @SCVMurderer Dead Haloden Follower
    @Efekannn02 Dead Haloden Follower
    @Hybrid Dead Armadyus Follower
    @RLVG Dead Haloden Follower
    @Blinkskater Alive
    @Whad Alive
    @Distorted Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    @Unknown Alive

3 votes to hammer.
    Day 5 ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 5th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

I'm satisfied enough with what you're doing right now so would rather let you do you while I try to interact with people whose alignments I don't have strong feelings about. I'm triaging if you will.
    lol we completely missed over this use of wordage. Triage = collaborating, working together.

The more I read back with the unknown whad team in my head a LOT of this now makes sense. That's why this game was so fking confusing lol I don't see any reason for them sticking up for each other the way they did.

In 24 hours I will be voting Whad and i'm 100% on that, opinion WILL NOT change.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

I agree too. So it seems the game has been solved, and it also seems that Scv will have a bad surprise when he'll come back from work. Sorry Scv, I know how it feels... it happened to me too. But rejoice, for the heretics are going to be lynched in the Dark God's name! En Taro CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!

44. ISO #1444

Still definitely not scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

45. ISO #1445

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Still definitely not scum.
    Saying you're not scum doesn't make you auto-inno. Tell us why xD

46. ISO #1446

Well to be honest I don’t really Who the scum is anymore. I’m really tired of people trying to put me into conspiracy theories. I feel like I’m left with blink and distorted being scum or Whad and Marsh being scum. But really I don’t know.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

47. ISO #1447

Like I don’t get why Distorted lynched SCV over blinkskater or Whad any day in their perspective. Actually nothing changed after SCV’s flop because it noway in How confirms Whad as scum and Blink as Town.

Distorted is trying to say that i defended Whad two key times, which isn’t really true at all. I wanted to lynch Whad day two way before anyone else did and nobody listened (similar to Blinkskater, funny how both of them are still alive and one of them is 99% scum).

48. ISO #1448

I really find it hard to believe Distorted is scum because of a town slip that distorted did in regards to the game. I went back and looked for it because I remembered thinking it was his first game and there was no way he misunderstood a mechanic on purpose. It was probably a few posts before I said my comment, but not the first post before.

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Okay Distorted is 99% Town.
    Linking for self-reference.

50. ISO #1450

Really wish I had written it down.

I think it was based on our interaction and how you assumed all scum players knew who the others were or something like that. When I did recognize it I remembered thinking “it’s his first game, there’s no way he would bluff not understanding a setup” which led me to believe you were innocent all game. Now I’m really put into an odd position because I don’t see any pairs in this group unless MM is the follower and Whad is Amaldus.