S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Am i the only one who isnt buying into WHAD's QQ pity train? Yall can l ynch me thats perfectly fine just make sure you all have agreed on a clear plan on who the scums are after i flip town thats all i ask....and @Distorted E tu brute?
    -vote unvote
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Am i the only one who isnt buying into WHAD's QQ pity train? Yall can l ynch me thats perfectly fine just make sure you all have agreed on a clear plan on who the scums are after i flip town thats all i ask....and @Distorted E tu brute?
    The longer this goes the more I agree with that. I mean Whad pretty much 'throwing in the towel' when there is 1 towny gone is odd. It reminds me of a scum tactic in the mod that I see a lot;

The Mafia is on the stand, 6 town left and 2 mafia left, he then claims "if you lynch me its GG, mafia will have majority, I tried, please dont throw town". It kind of has that scenario on it...

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I just feel really strongly that something is off about hybrid. I have played with him for months on the mod, and SCV has played with him for even longer on the forum. SCV suspecting Hybrid to me is a BIG tell. I feel you have some very strong points, if I am wrong about Hybrid, I will vote blink with you 100% because that would just show how much I am being thrown in this. I feel I have good reads right now though and I feel that hybrid, even on the OFF CHANCE that he does pop up town, gives a shitload of information about the current state of everyone.
    I'm feeling better guys, and I'm also ready to consider the possibility of people like Hybrid as scum. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the correct one, which would be here that the lurker (Hybrid) is scum.

Gonna read and catch up.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

9. ISO #909

Ok not much to read. I think I'm just confused. Hybrid still not showing up looks bad again.

But if it's not MM/blinkskater/Unknown then I have absoluuutely no idea who it is. B/c it's not me and hybrid/efkann/____ would still necessitate at least one of MM/blinkskater fitting in the scum team.

I'm not going to hammer right now since I won't be back before EoD so I'm gonna shift to blink since if we don't lynch Hybrid then I trust Distorted and I still REALLY think one of MM/blinkskater has got to be a scum.

-vote blinkskater
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

10. ISO #910

Ok....so hybrid signed off again. He was on for over 8 hours playing the mod and other games yet barely even commented here.

Quote by SCVMurderer:

Hybrid is either scum hiding behind Whad or completely blowing the game off. according to @Scvmurderer Meta on hybrid, this is common when he is scum. Hybrid and SCV have played A LOT together, so if this is true SCV will have earned a LOT of town points to me.
    This exact same thing applies AGAIN.

Time this was posted was 10 hours ago
    Sorry guys my mind got burned so i ll go to jogging for next of my posts! See ya. Love ya efe <3

I m at school and breaks are only for 5 mins. Imjust check for the recent posts to see what s going on i wont be able to read 12 ish pages and make a post about it yet
    Your havnt been at school now for awhile.

You said you would check in, you are sitting at L-1 AGAIN. and it has been 10 hours since this post.

SCV voting both blink AND Hybrid +town points for scv.

Either way, this is a huge benefit. If, by the off chance he does not pop scum, I think this gives light to either Whad's theory being correct, or blinks theory being correct. I think town really has a good position in this game, especially with 3 lynches left (2) and no night sequence (so no deaths).

I'm not going to hammer right now since I won't be back before EoD so I'm gonna shift to blink since if we don't lynch Hybrid then I trust Distorted and I still REALLY think one of MM/blinkskater has got to be a scum.
    If I am wrong on this then as i said i will vote blink, because that gives a lot more credit to your theory. Maybe hybrid knows that the only person he can really divert to is 1 of his own? I just really dont understand the logic behind his being gone so much if he is pro-town at all. and it looks like you,whad,scv, efkannn, and once again hybrid are going to be gone past the EoD leading to an auto town lynch.

-vote hybrid

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Fableblood III: The Return of Haloden

Day Two End
    Hybrid was lynched, his role was Armadyus Follower

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Game End

Player Status Role
    @SCVMurderer Alive
    @Efekannn02 Alive
    @Hybrid Dead Armadyus Follower
    @RLVG Dead Haloden Follower
    @Blinkskater Alive
    @Whad Alive
    @Distorted Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    @Unknown Alive

4 votes to hammer.
    Day 3 ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 5th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Fableblood III: The Return of Haloden

Day Two End
    Hybrid was lynched, his role was Armadyus Follower

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three

Player Status Role
    @SCVMurderer Alive
    @Efekannn02 Alive
    @Hybrid Dead Armadyus Follower
    @RLVG Dead Haloden Follower
    @Blinkskater Alive
    @Whad Alive
    @Distorted Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    @Unknown Alive

Reserves
    @Mesk514

4 votes to hammer.
    Day 3 ends in
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Can the marshall reveal?

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 - Whad

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一<- - -Efekannn02

14. ISO #914

But really, SCVMurderers credibility just went up in my book, and I think we are doing a good job helping restore blinks alignment here.

However 2 points to keep in mind:
    SCVMurderer gave that meta BEFORE Hybrid was susp, but it was still a big reason for suspecting him, i trust Meta-plays.
    (he was hesitant to leave a vote on Hybrid, but no hesitation on blink)

Blinkskater (if he is a follower) would take the gamble rather than letting himself get lynched. But blink is looking good in my book now.
    (hesitant to vote Hybrid, but knew he was the alternative)

Efekannn02 was defended by both hybrid (heavily) and Whad, so there is a potential that efekannn is actually the Armchair with hybrid+Whad as followers.

15. ISO #915

But really, SCVMurderers credibility just went up in my book, and I think we are doing a good job helping restore blinks alignment here.

However 2 points to keep in mind:
    SCVMurderer gave that meta BEFORE Hybrid was susp, but it was still a big reason for suspecting him, i trust Meta-plays.
    (he was hesitant to leave a vote on Hybrid, but no hesitation on blink)

Blinkskater (if he is a follower) would take the gamble rather than letting himself get lynched. But blink is looking good in my book now.
    (hesitant to vote Hybrid, but knew he was the alternative)

Efekannn02 was defended by both hybrid (heavily) and Whad, so there is a potential that efekannn is actually the Armchair with hybrid+Whad as followers.
    I feel like Whad would be more Armstrongish than Efekannn. Unsure about Efe's alignment. Plus, I really can't stay for long, this will be my only post before some hours.
    -vote Whad
    I'll park my vote here, for rather obvious reasons. Also Scv is townlike for me now. The fact that Hybrid was scum confirms it to my eyes. He started playing more like a town member near of Hybrid's lynch. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Whad is the Armadillo, and parking vote. May Adun be with you, Distorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Wow imo this flip changes everything. I guess it makes me look bad but to defend myself let me just say that I was so convinced yesterday that I had found the scum team blinkskater/MM/unknown and was very frustrated that I spent hours (yes literally hours) reading the thread and putting together posts to describe my argument that people weren't seeming to pay attention to. I see now that my theory was wrong, but let me just say it's not me. I hope you can see past the obvious buddying Hybrid was doing to me and realize that it's too obvious for us to be scum. I mean I don't even know how to spell the name of the bad guy.

If u guys have to lynch me then so be it. I guess I deserve it, but it's going to have to be at least someone who is currently in the "confirmed town pile" assuming that Efekann is also a scum since I am not a scum. If I had to say just off the cuff, Hybrid followed me onto MM, so maybe that gives him more town points?

Let's say blink/Efekann then as the remaining scum because I feel pretty good about scvmurderer, Distorted, and unknown since the big theory has been debunked.

20. ISO #920

After RLV was lynched i was not hesitant to vote hybrid at all, i even said i suspected hybrid as scum now lets lynch hybrids running made and be done with it
    Thanks for L-1'ing me Amadyus. Also presuming that I'm being lynched, I ask that people give me the full 48 hours in the day to put together some final reads. I'm going to be able to check in and respond to things for the next 24 hours but kinda busy/unable to sit at my computer to pull together another thread re-read until after about 36 hours. I at least ask for that courtesy.

21. ISO #921

At this point I can almost say that I'm sure that mm and distorted and myself are 100% town I know you guys will be like b******* you can't confirm yourself but like I said before I'm Town pretty sure to store tits Town pretty sure MMS town so take it from there and interpret it how you will

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Thanks for L-1'ing me Amadyus. Also presuming that I'm being lynched, I ask that people give me the full 48 hours in the day to put together some final reads. I'm going to be able to check in and respond to things for the next 24 hours but kinda busy/unable to sit at my computer to pull together another thread re-read until after about 36 hours. I at least ask for that courtesy.
    Well, in the meantime we can lynch efekannn, because I dont see efekannn giving any form of information to either side, Whad's post may give information that can be useful later.

As I said, for now i'm fine with either, would like SCV and Unknowns input on this as well.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

At this point I can almost say that I'm sure that mm and distorted and myself are 100% town I know you guys will be like b******* you can't confirm yourself but like I said before I'm Town pretty sure to store tits Town pretty sure MMS town so take it from there and interpret it how you will
    Ok so let's just do a thought experiment. If it can't be me then who would the scums be?

27. ISO #927

Well, in the meantime we can lynch efekannn, because I dont see efekannn giving any form of information to either side, Whad's post may give information that can be useful later.

As I said, for now i'm fine with either, would like SCV and Unknowns input on this as well.
    No need to rush things either way.

28. ISO #928

-vote unvote

Just so its not on L-1

What makes u believe blink still? just curious where this comes from. Seems like a strong thought.
    I townread unknown, you, scvmurderer

efekann is a town lean, MM gets some town points because Hybrid was down to sheep my vote on him (although since followers don't know each other, MM is more likely follower than amadyus if scum I guess... or hybrid was down to bus. My interpretation though was that MM was kind of close-ish to potentially being lynched yesterday though which would be risky for Hybrid to vote on if he is follower and votes his amadyus.)

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Literally A Haloden Follower I Claimed It Earlier Too

Hybrid Didnt Protect Me That Bastard Just Wanted To Have Responsibility Over My Life And What Did I Do? LYNCH HIM!

Yall Next Aymonderus Is Framing Me!
    In your opinion who would the scum be? I think it's suspicious that you're just saying it's not you and not trying to provide alternative scum teams. Because if it's not you (and not me) then it's gotta be some of the people in the more "generally suspected as town" block.

30. ISO #930

I townread unknown, you, scvmurderer

efekann is a town lean, MM gets some town points because Hybrid was down to sheep my vote on him (although since followers don't know each other, MM is more likely follower than amadyus if scum I guess... or hybrid was down to bus. My interpretation though was that MM was kind of close-ish to potentially being lynched yesterday though which would be risky for Hybrid to vote on if he is follower and votes his amadyus.)
    so your not willing to vote efekannn?

Hybrid defended efekannn because he knows efekannn wouldent survive without the help.
    you defended efekannn by voting the person who called out efekannn D1.

and you just said Efekannn/Blink team, now you are reading efekannn as town once a vote gets thrown on him...

31. ISO #931

In your opinion who would the scum be? I think it's suspicious that you're just saying it's not you and not trying to provide alternative scum teams. Because if it's not you (and not me) then it's gotta be some of the people in the more "generally suspected as town" block.
    this sounds like you are trying to guide efekannn into defending himself now.

32. ISO #932

so your not willing to vote efekannn?

Hybrid defended efekannn because he knows efekannn wouldent survive without the help.
    you defended efekannn by voting the person who called out efekannn D1.

and you just said Efekannn/Blink team, now you are reading efekannn as town once a vote gets thrown on him...
    You can think whatever you want. I acknowledge that my reads are way off based on Hybrid's flip so I really need to re-evaluate. But I literally had efekann and Hybrid as town reads before the flip and so until I do a re-read with the new knowlege that Hybrid is scum I still have my good town feelings about efekann. *shrug* it is what it is.

33. ISO #933

this sounds like you are trying to guide efekannn into defending himself now.
    I just worry that efekann and I could be townies who are getting lined up for mislynches. I know with 100% certainty that I am not scum, and I feel like everyone's association of efekann with Hybrid is similar to the association people have of me with Hybrid.

34. ISO #934

Let's say blink/Efekann then as the remaining scum because I feel pretty good about scvmurderer, Distorted, and unknown since the big theory has been debunked.
    That was your quote after the lynch. Now its easing up off efekannn. If you had a feeling that efekannn was town I dont think that would be the first accusations you would make..seems like your first though was to "side with everyone" and now realizing that may be a mistake. Asking for time and defending efekannn.

35. ISO #935

I just worry that efekann and I could be townies who are getting lined up for mislynches. I know with 100% certainty that I am not scum, and I feel like everyone's association of efekann with Hybrid is similar to the association people have of me with Hybrid.
    Be Quiet Lying Will Only Make You Less Trustable

My Lynchlist:
    EVERYBODY

My NotLynchlist:
    Nobody

When Did Hybrid Defend Me? And Why Does Distorted Think That I Cant Survive Without His Help? I Can Literally Do Everything On My Own!

And How Dare You To Defend Me? Actually Its Great Because Asmodeus And His Last Follower Framed Me
    And Since Its 2 People You Get What I Mean Do Ya?

Distorted And Someone Are Evils Haha
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #936

That was your quote after the lynch. Now its easing up off efekannn. If you had a feeling that efekannn was town I dont think that would be the first accusations you would make..seems like your first though was to "side with everyone" and now realizing that may be a mistake. Asking for time and defending efekannn.
    Just Lynch Him He Wants To Frame Me Being Asomelandos
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

I'm just really confused about everything right now lol. If you guys need to lynch me then that's fine but please remember to give me until the actual end of day to re-read and re-calibrate so after my flip you have another confirmed town's opinion of who the scum are even if my thoughts are misguided.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

I'm just really confused about everything right now lol. If you guys need to lynch me then that's fine but please remember to give me until the actual end of day to re-read and re-calibrate so after my flip you have another confirmed town's opinion of who the scum are even if my thoughts are misguided.
    That's what i was trying to do with revoting @Efekannn02 , but for some reason u 2 wont vote eachother.
    Your questioning of efe sounds more like guiding him or urging him into defending, not pressuring.

43. ISO #943

Isn't it too on the nose for Hybrid to be follower and me Amadyus?
    My thoughtline is more efekannn02 is armadillo, hence why both of you stood up for him and neither will vote him. Hybrid "trusting you" could have been complete random chance.

btw u have 666 posts right now lol .....doesn't help your case.

44. ISO #944

That's what i was trying to do with revoting @Efekannn02 , but for some reason u 2 wont vote eachother.
    Your questioning of efe sounds more like guiding him or urging him into defending, not pressuring.
    I don't want to vote someone I townread given what happened with RLVG earlier in the game. That's why despite my theory telling me that unknown was scum, I didn't vote him. Sure, I voted blink and MM who are people I scumread independently of the theory as well.

It's clear to me that my scumdar calibration is totally off and I just have 0 clue about what is going on. Like actually never felt so bamboozled in a forum mafia game before.

45. ISO #945

My thoughtline is more efekannn02 is armadillo, hence why both of you stood up for him and neither will vote him. Hybrid "trusting you" could have been complete random chance.

btw u have 666 posts right now lol .....doesn't help your case.
    Why would efekann not vote me though? If he's armadyus he doesn't know who the followers are. (In the alternate universe where I would be a follower to efekann)

46. ISO #946

Why would efekann not vote me though? If he's armadyus he doesn't know who the followers are. (In the alternate universe where I would be a follower to efekann)
    because he reads you as a follower. or knows who you are. At this point if 1 more follower goes its pretty much confirmed game over for evils, we have enough strong town confirms that even now its pretty much over.

47. ISO #947

because he reads you as a follower. or knows who you are. At this point if 1 more follower goes its pretty much confirmed game over for evils, we have enough strong town confirms that even now its pretty much over.
    Ok well it's not me. So assuming Efekann is one of the evils then who is the other? That's what I want to figure out. Also if Efekann is the evil he could literally just hammer me right now...

But also, I still don't see how blinkskater or MM's end of D1 play was pro-town at all. Very hung up on that.

48. ISO #948

Even if you and efe BOTH popped up town, still have another lynch (which is why I don't mind agreeing to the extra time in that OFF OFF chance)

Either way, if you want that time I feel a vote on efekannn is how your going to get it. If I didn't vote i'm pretty sure the other people still will.

This seems pretty clear cut at this point.

49. ISO #949

Ok well it's not me. So assuming Efekann is one of the evils then who is the other? That's what I want to figure out. Also if Efekann is the evil he could literally just hammer me right now...

But also, I still don't see how blinkskater or MM's end of D1 play was pro-town at all. Very hung up on that.
    so take the extra time with the efe vote and use it to put together a good report on who you think is scum.

50. ISO #950