Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 3959
  1. ISO #3351

2. ISO #3352

3. ISO #3353

4. ISO #3354

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Some conclusion of the clusterfuck:

Alright, I will state how I've perceived the things of y'alls, also, I might be stating the obvious like some of you guys with 500 IQ did.

So, Lenneth was in spotlight before the clusterfuck commenced(Marshallow Marshall commented on it, but Lenneth went to sleep). She/He commented a few time on them people not being able to take information out of me, like a lot of you ppl. did.

Marshallow Marshall, yzb25 were the most active ones during the clusterfuck, the second one wanted to acquire the way of my thinking in order to analise it which is nonsense but now, you'll get the opportunity of yours now sadly... Marshallow Marshall took the duty genuinely in the hand of his/hers(or atleast, acted genuinely caring...), and we've had some fun time for real, oh, only if it would've been longer. Anyway, for his efforts he gets an A(whether he is an Evil acting as genuinely caring or a real townie), town leaning for me.

Fielzanks is a player with 1000 IQ so I can't describe her because she is way too complex for my simple thoughts.
    Anyway, she got into the clusterfuck mid-lateway, also she claims an role which everybody knows, there is no counterclaim.

Now there'll be a few scenarios after that sentence:
    For her everything will stay in the riverbank;
    An Evil counterclaiming Trotsky to stirr shit up, though it will be really useful later on;
    A townie counterclaiming Trotsky(highly unlikely for me);

Anyway, these are my thoughts on her.

Magoroth claims PSS(Jailor) since D1 for some reason, and he acts like he always would. He supported the idea of "letting me go"(=to make the public opinion research of mine come to an end). Anyway, back for the claim of his, why no one was discussing it beside me? Though revealing might have some beneficial thing in this setup, though the same true if he is an evil, since he can make some REALLY POWERFUL town roles useless for some amount of time "in order to defend the jailor".

Anyway, these 2 options are in short on him, nobody said it, because its some stupid thing which only a 10 IQ guy like me would even give a thought to, so probably that is why... Anyway, if he is a Jailor for real, well, buddy, you gave us the material, and if not, then its ever better to bring some discussion to it.

TheGodDavids behaviour is beneficial for being an evil, he can just sit back grab a cup of tea and enjoy the show. He didn't participate in the clusterfuck as well, makes him even more of a susp guy, HE COULD'VE PARTICIPATE IT IN IF HE WOULD BE A TOWNIE(also while sleeping while using the brainpower of his lol) AND WOULD'VE HAD A REASON TO, but as it seems he enjoyed the action from far apart, and didn't make a lengthy comment about it. Or else he could be a really frightened townie, that is, which has a less chance for me.

Alright, on to blink. blink was left unaffected by the clusterfuck, also he did state the obvious which everybody knew for whatever reason. He was extremely active when I followed him to get MM, somebody please gather information about what was the stance of his during Lynch one.
    He was focusing on MM, and after some while after I've stopped my vote on MM his actions got discontinued.
    He is a player with a huge amount of expertise at hand, so MM might be playing us all over or its blink doing that, or third option, they both are evils, and they are "creating" a false, umm, villification towards each other, so if one them gets lynched the other one will be the last one who will be the target of lynching after that. ALSO, THERE ARE MULTIPLE VARIANTS OF THE LAST ASSUMPTION, AND IT ONLY HAS A POSSIBILLITY, ANYWAY, I'VE HAD TO STATE IT SINCE NO ONE ELSE DID.

Unknown is having things to attend to, I have to so I'll ignore him for now.

aamirus provided the stance of his/hers, and others proved it as correct. He/She maybe took advantage of the situation if he/she is not a townie, but his/her claims are seeming me real and with some empathy added to the pack, so even if he/she is an evildoer, he/she deserves to be considered as a town for his efforts.

Alright, I've had to make it quicklike, cuz' I must go to school, it is posibbly a complete BS before somebody would state that obvious kind of shit again which I have no interest in, also fuck you yzb25.
    Ay lol thanks for that! Just saying: Fielzanks is confirmed, literally. And Magoroth had claimed the jailor role, which is NOT PSS (I am PSS, bodyguard with a 1-use kills attackers instead), then mag disclaimed jailor to leave a no-claim.

Your thoughts make sense in a new player coming from the mod's mind, actually. I townread you slightly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #3355
    Ganelon

I can't wait to see the post-game scum chat. I bet it will be very interesting

6. ISO #3356
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ay lol thanks for that! Just saying: Fielzanks is confirmed, literally. And Magoroth had claimed the jailor role, which is NOT PSS (I am PSS, bodyguard with a 1-use kills attackers instead), then mag disclaimed jailor to leave a no-claim.

Your thoughts make sense in a new player coming from the mod's mind, actually. I townread you slightly.
    I am Citizen.

7. ISO #3357

8. ISO #3358
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You don't have to wait to see it though
    Wtf would it take for you to believe me?

9. ISO #3359

10. ISO #3360

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So you are telling us you covered the guy who started the lynch train on rumox? And who was very cautious D1? hum, It's weird.

What's up MM?

I don't really know what Fielzanks was a 'good' target for scum yesterday.
    At the start of D2, people was scumreading you and Fiel together, which mean Fiel have not been seen as a townread.

You are a scum :'), David was suspicious before he counterclaimed you but his cc is totaly screwing you.
    FALSE. He was not cautious at all, and his behavior screamed Trotsky/Lenin.

Fielzanks was a good target for the nightkill, since he acted as a TPR... He even said he claimed it lol

Why is the possibility that he is lying completly out of your mind do I have to remind you this is MYLO, so if we lynch a town we fucking lose? David can claim freely to get a "greedy lynch" on me to win the game...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #3361

12. ISO #3362

13. ISO #3363
    Ganelon

Some actions
    Such as?

14. ISO #3364

Don't worry a scum won't hammer you though
    Not so sure...

15. ISO #3365
    Ganelon

I'm one to judge actions and their factual consequences through the games. You lied several times about setup, about words, about interactions, while throwing confusion into town like you own it. If you can tell me HOW it is a town play, then i'lll believe you
    It is not, I was just confused as fuck.

16. ISO #3366
    Ganelon

Not so sure...
    pings scum team so that they can hammer

17. ISO #3367

FALSE. He was not cautious at all, and his behavior screamed Trotsky/Lenin.

Fielzanks was a good target for the nightkill, since he acted as a TPR... He even said he claimed it lol

Why is the possibility that he is lying completly out of your mind do I have to remind you this is MYLO, so if we lynch a town we fucking lose? David can claim freely to get a "greedy lynch" on me to win the game...
    Hey, how was your full-day of Heroes of the Storming? Or, were you doing something else as well you didn't tell us? I am an all in for some clusterfuck before the big thing, so, PILE ON

18. ISO #3368
    Ganelon

Hey, how was your full-day of Heroes of the Storming? Or, were you doing something else as well you didn't tell us? I am an all in for some clusterfuck before the big thing, so, PILE ON
    It is 7v3v1. 4v3va if we Mislynch today. It is not MyLo yet.

19. ISO #3369

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I was not really on the spotlight, it's just MM trying to bring attention on other people than him.
    By the way, Blink is good enough to be scum with MM and doing what you said. Blink even said some insightful stuffs about MM that he could have not said.
    For now I prefer to think Blink is not with MM.
    Lol the LIES David + blink + Lenneth scum team? Hmm... the blink signal to david was not long after I pushed Lenneth, then the david CC came not long after blink's signal......

20. ISO #3370
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Unless SK kills a townie. Even then it would be LyLo

21. ISO #3371

Lol I played only one game then had to do work :P got MVP in it, god forgive me, as Tracer. They had no tank lol what's the pile on?

22. ISO #3372

23. ISO #3373
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    ah, one of the town members revived?
    Wait, fuck me. I forgot about that.

24. ISO #3374

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

If we mislynch: 6v3v1, Mafia probably has used the 2 kills heat, 4v3v1, if SK kills a townie, 3v3v1. I think we can call it MYLO.

27. ISO #3377

28. ISO #3378
    Ganelon

Wait, fuck me. I forgot about that.
    Still my point stands, and SK might be one of those to be killed at night. It would be LyLo tomorrow

29. ISO #3379

30. ISO #3380

ah, one of the town members revived?
    Lol :P didn't take time to look at the list... you're right XDDD @The Retributionist Of Town Of Salem REVEAL PLS!

31. ISO #3381
    Ganelon

Wait yes you're again full of shit mag lmao
    Fine. Every thing I say is apparently retarded this week. I quit.

32. ISO #3382

1 misslynch
    6v3v1
    3 kills happening
    3v3v1/ 4v2v1
    But mag fucked it, it's 6v3v1 atm...

33. ISO #3383

Fine. Every thing I say is apparently retarded this week. I quit.
    ='(

34. ISO #3384

Thoughts? Unknown sheeping MM, why hasn't this been brought up before?
    Calling it right now, MM/Unk scum team. Blink is 100% town for me right now.

that's not called sheeping, that's called having a brain. Remember what happened with stealthbomber in Your Everyday Average Game? THEY THINK THE SAME THING THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS FOR EVERYONE, LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!

35. ISO #3385

36. ISO #3386

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

39. ISO #3389

40. ISO #3390

41. ISO #3391

Well, since we have to decide whether you or MM is the liar, I would ask that you take the time to look back through D1 and come up with some pairings.

@blinkskater since you really want MM I am also curious about who you would pair him with. I think you said unknown but not sure on that.
    Yes I would potentially pair mm with unknown and possibly YZ/dunna

42. ISO #3392

43. ISO #3393

Also @blinkskater if you’re town, why are you tunneling MM and not considering if David could be lying?
    First few hours of the game I have scum read M&M my opinion on him has not changed throughout the game with all of his text I still scum read him in my eyes there's no way he can be town

44. ISO #3394

Someone less lazy than me should make a vote history chart, I would say focused on who has ever voted David and who has ever voted MM, and who the two of them have voted
    Usually I'd do that, but given the 3k posts, I think I'll pass for the ISOs and the charts...

45. ISO #3395

46. ISO #3396

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @David thegod why you screaming for Lenin you when you can use your heat? I think after mm flips scum I will be nearly confirmed not mafia at that point and they will be gunning for me so I ask for Lenin on me !!!!
    What if David was lying and used your hatred and scumread of MM against you?

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398
    Ganelon

What if David was lying and used your hatred and scumread of MM against you?
    I would be dying of laughters in that case.

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400
    Ganelon

If MM flips scum, who do we lynch tomorrow?