{Ban List} 1-S2-1-5992538: Hacker
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-5992538: Hacker

Account Name: Hacker
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5992538
    In-Game Name: Marcello Cage
    Crimes Committed: Griefing, possibly Game-throwing? I'd say no since he didn't necessarily know I was town, but him leaving might be considered Game-throwing i'm pretty sure.

D1: Says nothing and Decides to Jail 15.
    N1: Executes 15, no role claim. They flip MM.
    D2: Decides to Jail 10 immediately, And says they're Triad despite the Lookout claim they gave. Started to vote and said "slow votes" obviously ignoring the Lookout claim.
    N2: Executes 10, didn't claim a role but claimed during day. They Flip lookout.
    D3: Tries to vote 8, but then said "town not gonna do anything with 4 triad on board. K then" And then immediately leaves.

Additional Notes: The execution on me was sort of dumb, despite the fact I claimed during the day (I know I was silent in the night phase, but I claimed during the day so he knew my role claim, so he lynched with the full intent of thinking I was Triad out of the blue). However, the thing that sealed the deal for me and gave me the reasoning to file this report is the fact this guy just ups and leaves On D3 when his faction still had a chance to win. Also The Any Random Excluded Mafia/Triad, so there was no reason for him to think there was possibly 4 triad.
    Replay on Hacker.SC2Replay
    Last edited by AIVION; June 24th, 2018 at 06:50 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-5992538: Hacker

SC ID VERIFICATION

Hacker: Correct. 1-S2-1-5992538

Respective Hotkeys

Hacker: Control + 5

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes. He executed a Town member with no evidence and then got mad and left, giving Town's a death blow. (Replay ends during N3, but most probably Town lost)

Previous Offenses

Hacker: 10~ previous reports. Click here to see the search thread.

Player Offenses

Hacker: Griefing

Summary

Setup: Comments that he's going to prefer Jailor. He gets Jailor.

Day 1: Jails 15 (MM).

Night 1: 15 doesn't say anything. He executes.

Day 2: After a short while he chooses to jail 10 and starts claiming that 10 is Triad with no evidence at all. 10 hadn't said anything until that point (as well as him and many more players, the game was really fresh). After 10 gets some votes Hacker claims that he's being slow voted and that there's 4 triads. 10 claims Lookout and Hackers says that he's going to execute him.

Night 2: Hacker immediately clicks Execute button and 10 doesn't attempt to defend himself.

Day 3: 10 flips Lookout. 3 decides to vote 8. Town doesn't really follow him and he says that there are 4 triads and town isn't doing anything. Then proceeds to leave.

- NOTE: Both 10 and 8 were colored names, so he could have been targeting colored names since D2. -

Recommended Action

Hacker: Ban List X2

Additional Notes

Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: 1-S2-1-5992538: Hacker

Yo, audit these reports including this one. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...7732514-Hacker
    There is some serious inconclusive results and potential bias towards my behavior.

For this currently replay, I left the game because town has become incompetent to do anything. I refuse to play with a bunch of people who sits there and plays passively. I do not appreciate the erroneous idea that you need a solid lead to lynch someone. This game should not be about asking for a "lead" to do shit.
    The player 10 did not even put in considerable effort to prove his innocence, and from that alone, I see a non-townie. I do not care if you think that targeting color names are bad. If anything, they are the most suspicious and deadly players in the entirety of the game. Why do you think they are the most visited people n1?

Other replay:
    Where is the evidence that I incited a leave train? I do not see it. Did I tell people to leave the game as well? I do not think so. I left because I was lynched, and I disliked the save that does not provide night sequence. You cannot have a fun game without it though... And it is quite hard for townies because night sequence provides more information than the town government to be honest.

5. ISO #5