S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    omg are you serious? you are pretending to be mad while you manipulate the others once again like since page 1
    no im actually frustrated as hell - that is legit lol. soviet and MM are literally asking the same questions over and over, then i answer them, then i ask them the same qeustions, they poke at my reply and then bullshit for a page or 2, then ask the same questions over again and its a damn cycle where neither of them are even posting up their own reads/proofs behind anything.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no im actually frustrated as hell - that is legit lol. soviet and MM are literally asking the same questions over and over, then i answer them, then i ask them the same qeustions, they poke at my reply and then bullshit for a page or 2, then ask the same questions over again and its a damn cycle where neither of them are even posting up their own reads/proofs behind anything.
    It is literally 10 pages of soviet and MM avoiding my questions and just picking at my posts. THEY HAVE PROVIDED NOTHING. rofl

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

you are pretending to be inpatient on a forum mafia game where the day never ends

i like this more scumpoints for you (no townpoints i ignore the other thought)

7. ISO #807

instead of being rude START ANSWERING HIS QUESTIONS

scumpoints for distorted
    Lynching people with high post counts gives the scum inventive to talk less and reveal less information - I think that shows a long-term counter productive strategy for town.

I will prboably immediately go after MM, among rereading other things as well

Then I have a stronger town read on MM and start looking at who was eager to help lynch you
    that is my post from answerhing THE QUESTION HE JUST ASKED ME AGAIN FOR THE 3RD TIME 10 PAGES AGO I ALREADY ANSWERED IT 3 TIMES LOL

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

you are pretending to be inpatient on a forum mafia game where the day never ends

i like this more scumpoints for you (no townpoints i ignore the other thought)
    when the day ends some1 is auto lynched u understand that right? we are FORCED to lynch. so yes they do end lol

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

@Marshmallow Marshall

take my posts serious (ignore blink) and answer his questions failure on this will end in an good mafia player being dead
    now how about u address the fact i have answered every one of their questions and they have not answered 1 of mine? it's clear you didnt read everything to catch up, but that is what has been going on last 10 pages.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

now how about u address the fact i have answered every one of their questions and they have not answered 1 of mine? it's clear you didnt read everything to catch up, but that is what has been going on last 10 pages.
    actually idc about the last 10 pages i already made up a quick dummary of them in my mind of being a dumb fight between 3 good players being suspicously dumb

14. ISO #814

he needs a refresher to put useless points called scumpoints on you
    if thats whats its called - but i have not gotten answers out of either of them. just mor eand more questions and BSing at my posts. when they can answer my questions I would MAYBE move to pressuring other people, but as long as they refuse to answer my questions and keep painting at me - it's a tactic to get the votes OFF MM and on to me before end of day so im the lynch over him.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

if thats whats its called - but i have not gotten answers out of either of them. just mor eand more questions and BSing at my posts. when they can answer my questions I would MAYBE move to pressuring other people, but as long as they refuse to answer my questions and keep painting at me - it's a tactic to get the votes OFF MM and on to me before end of day so im the lynch over him.

maybe you do realize that you are being meta scumpainted no matter right?

the best way is silence but knowing you you are just doing a grave mistake for the end game because i will lynch you at the end for mislynching townies for not contributing

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

maybe you do realize that you are being meta scumpainted no matter right?

the best way is silence but knowing you you are just doing a grave mistake for the end game because i will lynch you at the end for mislynching townies for not contributing
    Everoyne has contributed now..............do the reading so i dont have to paraphrase everything to u. pretty sure u will have a clear idea wtf is going on if u just catch up on the reading.

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

Everoyne has contributed now..............do the reading so i dont have to paraphrase everything to u. pretty sure u will have a clear idea wtf is going on if u just catch up on the reading.
    i already read everything and used only the convinceable source

nothing but lynch threats and pointing out obvious things

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825
    Ganelon

I don't really see MM scum atm. His meta might be a bit weird, relatively speaking - he had a somewhat different playstyle in the Witch game, but that might just be 'cause there were lots of new players and he was trying to accommodate everyone.

I would see Soviet_Love as part of the goons - given his nonsense about 'lynching the top posters' - what would that tell anyone? Sure, one of them might be scum, but if you Lynch the top posters, people will be much more reticent about posting, so we'd effectively be handing the reins over to the scum and to Lynch-happy guys like Scvmurderer (strikethrough? lol fuck)THE LYNCH TRAIN.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I don't really see MM scum atm. His meta might be a bit weird, relatively speaking - he had a somewhat different playstyle in the Witch game, but that might just be 'cause there were lots of new players and he was trying to accommodate everyone.

I would see Soviet_Love as part of the goons - given his nonsense about 'lynching the top posters' - what would that tell anyone? Sure, one of them might be scum, but if you Lynch the top posters, people will be much more reticent about posting, so we'd effectively be handing the reins over to the scum and to Lynch-happy guys like Scvmurderer (strikethrough? lol fuck)THE LYNCH TRAIN.
    thanks for comfirming mm as scum if you are a scum

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

If we lynched the top posters id be inclined to post more let the goons try and paint me as scum idgaf that will lure the scum right out when i get accused i dont back down

30. ISO #830
    Ganelon

-vote Soviet_Love

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

@Marshmallow Marshall

take my posts serious (ignore blink) and answer his questions failure on this will end in an good mafia player being dead
    What the heck do you want me to answer to? Put all the questions in one post, I will answer them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #834

QUICK REMINDER:

Everyone, send in your last wills to Superjack. Someone is gonna die, and we won't get time in n1. It will be helpful if we accidentally lynch someone who is town, for the person to be able to give a rundown of their current thoughts on everyone. It would be very helpful for town.

35. ISO #835
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    QUICK REMINDER:

Everyone, send in your last wills to Superjack. Someone is gonna die, and we won't get time in n1. It will be helpful if we accidentally lynch someone who is town, for the person to be able to give a rundown of their current thoughts on everyone. It would be very helpful for town.
    Agreed. I'mma make one right now.

36. ISO #836

If we lynched the top posters id be inclined to post more let the goons try and paint me as scum idgaf that will lure the scum right out when i get accused i dont back down
    Lynching a top poster doesnt mean some1 else comes in and starts posting to keep the post count high... But I will be the lynch if MM is the following. I got my read on him and i dont really see that changing from how little information they both give revolving their scenario. Funny how much resistance starts to build around him also and how many people are pushing for alternatives when it becomes a serious threat this is what ive been looking for, and hopefully leads to something.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

there is no last wills in this setup
    Mechanics
    Days last 48 hours or when a lynch occurs
    Nightless
    The Mafia share a day chat.
    Roles are revealed upon death
    No last will or death notes
    Lynches will be handled by the automated lynch system using [vote] tags, with a 51% hammer. If no lynch occurs then the player with the most votes will be lynched.
    If a tie in the votes exist, a random player that shares the highest vote will be lynched.
    Game starts day 1, with lynch.
    Suicide will not be allowed.

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

lets lynch magoroth because soviet accidentally defended himself with his useless(not so useless anymore) reminders for me

and who wanted soviet dead? magoroth so get him!

-vote Magoroth
    nah i want soviet dead to, magoroth wont give info and resolve my reads on MM or soviet.

I am in favor of me, MM, or soviet.

41. ISO #841

lets lynch magoroth because soviet accidentally defended himself with his useless(not so useless anymore) reminders for me

and who wanted soviet dead? magoroth so get him!

-vote Magoroth
    if anyone is gonna ask

i cannot accept a scenario where a good playing scum reminds others to make lws

but i can accept a scenario where a idiotic towny reminds others to make lws

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

------

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    QUICK REMINDER:

No last will or death notes

------

@Soviet_Love @Marshmallow Marshall
    Can you lay it out in the open clearly: what is the exact reason you want to lynch Distorted specifically?
    You probably already explained, but can you again, please?

------

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ------

------

Can you lay it out in the open clearly: what is the exact reason you want to lynch Distorted specifically?

------
    ok i will lay off the MM / soviet FOR NOW - bit I am going to keep this around becuase this is really what I want. I want explenations rather than OMGUS votes coming back. I want their read on eachother as well. I mean it sitll wont convince me that MM isnt scum due to the whole lynching AFK scenario, how that played out. but I would appreciate answers from them.

No, they havnt answered it yet. that is why ive been pushing it - they repeatedly asked me what info their lynches would show, whihc i detailed to each of them 3-5 times combined. havnt got my answer of the info on me. i got 1 shallow post saying "itl help read other people" ........thats it lol then lots and lots of resistance from MM. he finally left when i started just requoting my questions to him - he wont answer it.

@Magoroth what is your reads on everyone? specifically Ozy, Rata, and SCV. well and Marluxion as well.
    Why do you support my lynch on MM or Soviet?

49. ISO #849

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ------

------

------
    Nevermind, I'm a moron. And I didn't really have a reason for Distorted specifically (as opposed to MM blink or rat) except he started attacking me a lot and scum-painting everything I do. And like he is still bull-ish on his depictions. I don't post 500 words at a time that doesn't mean I'm not giving reasons for my actions.

The more distorted posted the more aggressive he is. Also, i dont get this whole MM/Soviet team thing! It looked like we were a team before I even posted, back when people were saying lynch the afk's. I said lynch the people who will give us leads! Day 1 is random anyway, just want as much leads as we can.

50. ISO #850

guys i seriously believe magoroth and distorted are mafia based of a meta

distorted knows how to handle me sometimes but his teammates would misinterpret his advises against me

i literally read the whole mafia chats from forum mafia games that ended a few weeks ago and have still the important info in my head