S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game) - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Listen, I know what I am, and I know who I am. Therefore if someone is going to vote me I am very inclined to vote them back. As I said before... You're all scum to me.

YOURE ALL IN COHOOTS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND I WANT TO BE PART OF THE CAHORTING BUT SADLY I CANT.
    @Mesk - this is a very scummy attitude not only in the sense of you being mafia but also towards the players and the game for that matter, this is reading like OMGUS (oh my god you suck) people are suspicious of you so you are getting frustrated and lashing back at them, its not a very town thing to do and also this whole "you're all scum to me" is not a very town thing to do, we can't all possibly be scum and if you were town you would be trying to pick out who's not town.

- this post alone almost makes me want to place my vote on you, but ill wait and go back and read when i have time like i said i would.

3. ISO #153

Is there any quick way to see the tallied votes ? or we just have to go back thru the thread and count all the votes and unvotes ? ha

be careful when voting guys this game works off majority lynch so if you are going to be the last person to vote (hammer) then please announce before you do, so we can maybe see if its our best option or if that person maybe wants to claim (i think thats allowed here right?) so we don't get a mislynch.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Is there any quick way to see the tallied votes ? or we just have to go back thru the thread and count all the votes and unvotes ? ha

be careful when voting guys this game works off majority lynch so if you are going to be the last person to vote (hammer) then please announce before you do, so we can maybe see if its our best option or if that person maybe wants to claim (i think thats allowed here right?) so we don't get a mislynch.
    Top of each page. "Vote Count" Click to show current votes

A vote counter is located here:
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

@Mesk - this is a very scummy attitude not only in the sense of you being mafia but also towards the players and the game for that matter, this is reading like OMGUS (oh my god you suck) people are suspicious of you so you are getting frustrated and lashing back at them, its not a very town thing to do and also this whole "you're all scum to me" is not a very town thing to do, we can't all possibly be scum and if you were town you would be trying to pick out who's not town.

- this post alone almost makes me want to place my vote on you, but ill wait and go back and read when i have time like i said i would.
    I'm sorry if I do tend to sound like an asshole. But I am actually an asshole so really the fucks I give are very minimal, but for the sake of all you thinking I'm trolling I'm just gonna explain my reasons for my hostility.

1. Taxes are way to high
    2. This is a shit town, they polluted the beaches so now I can't enjoy my long walks on the beach.
    3. There seems to be no local drug dealers.
    4. This town seems mostly republican.

If you chose to vote/lynch/kill me, whatever bruuuuh.

I find it actually entertaining to see how you all react under my lashing.

Tis all

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Anyways, I want to hang Maesk514 today because of the reasons I outlined, his unproductive manner of playing and because hammering somebody day 1 is important as it is normally a town-led lynch. Pls respond to this if you see it, day 1 lynches happen 99% of the time in forum games and are pro-town.

-vote Maesk514
    I am laughing at this.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

I have a question: has anyone in here ever played a Mafia game with anyone else in here, and by that I mean does anyone know anyone else meta, and by that I mean does anyone now Mesk meta, and by that I mean does anyone know if Mesk is always an asshole ? Or just when he is scum? Ha.

14. ISO #164

I have a question: has anyone in here ever played a Mafia game with anyone else in here, and by that I mean does anyone know anyone else meta, and by that I mean does anyone now Mesk meta, and by that I mean does anyone know if Mesk is always an asshole ? Or just when he is scum? Ha.
    I only recognize Renata, Goat, and Powers

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Wow, how to incorrectly apply pressure by Goatsecraft eh? Anyways MESK hasn't given me a reason to think he is town or contributing to this discussion so I will continue to vote him.

-vote Mesk514
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

17. ISO #167

I'm sorry if I do tend to sound like an asshole. But I am actually an asshole so really the fucks I give are very minimal, but for the sake of all you thinking I'm trolling I'm just gonna explain my reasons for my hostility.

1. Taxes are way to high
    2. This is a shit town, they polluted the beaches so now I can't enjoy my long walks on the beach.
    3. There seems to be no local drug dealers.
    4. This town seems mostly republican.

If you chose to vote/lynch/kill me, whatever bruuuuh.

I find it actually entertaining to see how you all react under my lashing.

Tis all
    1. we raised taxes to clean the beach
    2. the drug dealers were the ones polluting the beach with their dirty needles
    3. we kicked the drug deals out so we can clean up the beach
    4. wrong. republicans would want lower taxes and less government.

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Wow, how to incorrectly apply pressure by Goatsecraft eh? Anyways MESK hasn't given me a reason to think he is town or contributing to this discussion so I will continue to vote him.

-vote Mesk514
    ok the next person to vote Mesk sets him up for "hammer time" just fyi everyone.

19. ISO #169

1. we raised taxes to clean the beach
    2. the drug dealers were the ones polluting the beach with their dirty needles
    3. we kicked the drug deals out so we can clean up the beach
    4. wrong. republicans would want lower taxes and less government.
    Touché

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

This being my first FM, I have to say I only ones I know are Veri, PowersThatBe, thedougler and Goatse and Unknown from the mod. If I've played the mod with Mesk he was under NaughtyGirl?, even so I doubt his meta on sc2 would help me here.

Thanks for the heads up Panda, we might not want to allow someone to hammer this early so we have more time for discussion.

I wonder... where is thedougler?

23. ISO #173

DO IT, VOTE ME! I'M WAITING
    i don't know if Mesk is really scum or not but even if he's not and by the end of D1 if we don't have any other leads then i would agree with a Mesk lynch just because of his behavior in the thread is derailing us and unhelpful, but im pretty sure he's scum ha

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

You see, you say I've made no attempt but maybe I'm just going a different way at attempting to find it. You say I'm scum because I act like scum, but really I'm good. Maybe there's someone who's acting like town but is really scum!
    WHAT !!! of course scum is trying to act like town, you acting so scummy does make me second guess you actually being scum but then again i don't think your an idiot and i think thats what you want us to think. WIFOM. ha

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    To be very honest here, i am at the verge of voting him. Even though it is very possible he is town, i have not seen him show any effort to find scum, or participate in the town. There is only three votes right?? we need 5.

Edit* her
    @Unknown if Mesk flips red, are you HER scum mate ?

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Then i do not understand what your question was asking. When you said "flips red" i thought you meant voted and turns out to be Scum. if that is what you meant, then no it does not make me scum.
    that is what i meant (flips red means when we find out if she is confirmed mafia or not) but that had nothing to do with wether or not you are voting for her (im not voting for her atm and i know im town aligned) so for you to FIRST avoid my very simple question and then to mention something that had nothing to do with it to start with in order to justify your reaction in the first place is suspicious.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

But what if you vote me and I'm good?

That is exactly why i said my previous comment: "If i voted her, and he is Town, does that make me scum?"

Edit* she
    @Mesk don't help your scum mate back out of this. haha

50. ISO #200

that is what i meant (flips red means when we find out if she is confirmed mafia or not) but that had nothing to do with wether or not you are voting for her (im not voting for her atm and i know im town aligned) so for you to FIRST avoid my very simple question and then to mention something that had nothing to do with it to start with in order to justify your reaction in the first place is suspicious.
    Obviously the point of the question did not come across. When i asked you that question, it was merely an attempt to compare your question with mine. If you think that i am scum because i choose not to vote her, then how is that different from me voting her and her being town? I was simply demonstrating that my action is very cautious, and that i choose not to lose any unnecessary town members.