S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1600
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I think it's worth discussing further today and not quick hammering. Can someone please unvote to reduce the chance of a quick hammer if HeadShrinker votes? We have over a day left -- we should use that time especially as players come and go. Let's not get lazy and assume we have this nailed down and nothing else worth exploring today.
    I will hold off on my vote if you actually think there is anything new we can glean moving forward. Pisskop is holding a sign that says lynch me for I am scum, and I cannot ignore it just to give him a chance to confuse other voters into voting out a townie.

2. ISO #1102

I know it got buried under the flood of awful logic from you lot, but nobody is even humoring a serious post.

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    "Let me suck up to the Mayor since he is voting for who I want right now. Will also help me continue to pocket him for the future -- I can just say 'whoops, we fucked up, but you tried hard and did a good job' if Banana rolls Town."
    -unvote

Don't like the L-1. You want to claim, MZ?
    ^^ He was fine wth the L-1 until Gyro fakehammered/misspelled.

Curiously, MattZed has gone silent despite being right on the edge of a lynch. Can't say I like it... Hopefully he is writing up some massive tome, but I would encourage him to hurry.
    He said he had meatspace to do.

I am willing to switch over to MattZed's train if we can get the votes now. His manipulation of Gylander is beyond ridiculous and his explanations are extremely self-serving. Gylander was on SJ earlier and MattZed was pushing Banana hard. Now MZ claims that he would have voted SJ if Gyrlander had voted him...
    Given MZ made such a big deal out of this 1v1, I don't think we have a real choice but to lynch him honestly. Given all the back and forth and different reactions on MZ v. BC, we're going to get more out of that lynch at this point. We don't have the time or will to switch back to SJ.
    I cant fix you all playing like trash, but maybe I can save it from oblivion.

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShrinker View Post
    I will hold off on my vote if you actually think there is anything new we can glean moving forward. Pisskop is holding a sign that says lynch me for I am scum, and I cannot ignore it just to give him a chance to confuse other voters into voting out a townie.
    Well, we've heard nothing or virtually nothing from either BananaCucho or Calix which is a bit odd. Seems prudent to see if they have anything to report before rushing to a hammer. I think this will in fact be the hammer, but don't see the need to rush there.

6. ISO #1106

Dark - has completely ignored the case on him. Despite it being a rather large scumtell you all continue to let him do so.
    Headshrinker - Has condemned me and done so while refusing to cite any particular instance. Despite being the mark of a lurker or scum he has been present.
    SJ - has failed to provide comment on the case as well in favor of fallacious wankering. Isnt mafia.

saiko - holy crap the kid must have come from a site where everyone is honest henrys or something. Lives in a box and doesnt seem to know how to come out of it.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

Dark - has completely ignored the case on him. Despite it being a rather large scumtell you all continue to let him do so.
    Headshrinker - Has condemned me and done so while refusing to cite any particular instance. Despite being the mark of a lurker or scum he has been present.
    SJ - has failed to provide comment on the case as well in favor of fallacious wankering. Isnt mafia.

saiko - holy crap the kid must have come from a site where everyone is honest henrys or something. Lives in a box and doesnt seem to know how to come out of it.
    Are you dense?

You were caught in a lie, then tried to change your lie to RB. Is there anything else? Oh yeah you said you would hammer yourself.

But keep trying to derail the lynch train that's bearing down on you.

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

If it was interested in getting information it would have held off on the vote. It would have engaged in real dialogue.

Speaking of, notice that dark was asking people not to hammer, just as one Day 01 he did; after the fakehammer he was all manners of cautious, but before he was willy-nilly.
    Your misrep is hilarious -- I've pushed just about everyone in this game at one point or another. You're the one who lurked most of Day 1 and then flip-flopped on your night action to us today.

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

This lynch is a farce. Dark ignoring my case against him is a joke. The town standing by with their thumbs on the seats is ridiculous. this mafia game has been thus far a ride where players vote uncoordinatedly, where players use emotions to justify their terribad opinions, and where the dialogue has broken down bcause nobody is willing to actually reevaluate their place.

17. ISO #1117

Lurked?
    You have been a reactive player this game -- you don't take action until something happens to you like SJ pressuring you and suddenly all the fake night action claims and OMG Darkness from you. Being reactive is a scum indicator because as soon as you started talking, you slipped left and right with your claim flipfloppong. Easy to not be scummy when you say very little. Once you started posting a lot, you fell apart.

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

I have 136 posts in this game. I would have hoped youd be a little more accurate than that. And that the town would be more aware of the gamestate than that
    Something like 75 percent of which are you flailing over the last couple hours. Definition of reactive and only posting when you feet are to the fire. Not helping your case.

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    Eh, Not from me he won't. SJ vs Pisskop is TvT fight in my opinion. But, I'll let pisskop defend himself and dig himself out of this shit since he wants to be a jackwagon.
    This. The fight is stupid. Would rather see this get pressured

-vote powerofdeath
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

22. ISO #1122

I come from a site where you need substantial evidence to make a case. There's virtually no reason to lie as a town. Maybe withhold information. But if you were so sure of your case for Darkness it shouldn't have required BS materia claim. Your claim doesn't even help your case. I've read your post on Darkness twice now since you've posted it twice and it's not compelling.

Here let me tell you every reason why your shit isn't compelling to me. In order from your list:
    1) He was providing a narrative here that was appropriate for the time.
    2) He isn't a mind reader and didn't know that someone else was willing to push to end. In the end he was attempting to give a Townie a chance(we know this after the fact)
    3) The fuck is meatspace? Is this a term or something?
    4) You didn't even comment on this one. It's your claim, do the fucking work
    5) same as #4. This is a legitimate conclusion to make since that's all the data we had at the time. It was also the same conclusion I made since I originally wanted to vote PoD but was forced by Matt to join his train since he wanted to act so damn scummy. Just the same as your doing here. It's too fucking scummy.

Stop acting scum and people won't assume you are. Quack like a duck and people will assume you are one.

Yes I can agree that DarknessB's quotes there appear just a little flip-floppy in the way you presented them and suspicious, but not enough to pull my eyes away from my own list. On the other hand, lying about Materia and night actions and then soft-claiming a TPR when you got caught does warrant me looking at you over my list.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

Something like 75 percent of which are you flailing over the last couple hours. Definition of reactive and only posting when you feet are to the fire. Not helping your case.
    Whoa. Dont move the goalposts now.

Besides me haing 87 posts on Day 01 and a total of 50 today, youve only backed it up some.

This isnt a hunting player. This is a player pushing an easy lynch. Its still avoiding the case on it.

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

Its apparent that you guys aren't exactly keen on softclaiming.

Im the roleblcoker.
    This makes sense. Why reveal when you're trying to keep your role on the down low?

Then again roleblocker isn't even useful in a setup where it can't stop kills

But I still feel better here ATM

-vote powerofdeath

28. ISO #1128

Liek thats the part you cant really explain.

Why I outed hat I blocked Dark should be obvious enough.
    Why I didnt out that I was PR should be even more obvious.
    Why I am forced to claim now is that you suck at putting together the pieces.
    Roleblockimg darkness isn't even a lead though when kills can't be roleblocked. I think your vote is better served elsewhere

29. ISO #1129

I come from a site where you need substantial evidence to make a case.
    k. about that case on me. There isnt one but thats not stopping you is it

Yes I can agree that DarknessB's quotes there appear just a little flip-floppy in the way you presented them and suspicious, but not enough to pull my eyes away from my own list. On the other hand, lying about Materia and night actions and then soft-claiming a TPR when you got caught does warrant me looking at you over my list.
    "I dont know how to make implications or inferences" ^^

And yet through my continued efforts you are making them slowly.

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

Why I didnt type out a huge case on him is because its much more effective to let people make their own conclusions rather than make those conclusions for them. IVe pointed out a valid hole in Darknessb's posting style and its been ignored by literally everyone.

And you, in the same post you recognize the suspiciousness of him, smack it down with your doubletalk.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Yeah, God forbid we assume you will tell the truth about your night action, if any? Protip -- soft claiming doesn't require lying and lying is extremely scummy. If you're Town, just screws up the Town discussion process with bad information and delays getting the real information out there. However, in combination with this only coming up when you got pressured, I think it's far more likely to be flailing scum syndrome.
    When you got a guilty on Frog in camp mafia, you didn't out right away you were cop. You killed Frog while withholding that info. You of all people know that TPRs withhold info so why are you using bad logic like this?

This train on pisskop sucks

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    When you got a guilty on Frog in camp mafia, you didn't out right away you were cop. You killed Frog while withholding that info. You of all people know that TPRs withhold info so why are you using bad logic like this?

This train on pisskop sucks
    I never lied about my role in Camp Mafia -- huge difference. I also never claimed anything only under pressure -- both are huge scum tells / indicative of flailing. I also didn't change my story. These are nothing alike, Banana, lol.

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

And yet through my continued efforts you are making them slowly.
    No. If you think you've presented me new information you are naive. D1 I speculated MZ and DarknessB team shenanigans. I still suspect DarknessB. Nothing you've presented has been anything I've overlooked. On basis of merit, relationship data, and my own inferences, I have other people who are more likely than darknessB to be scum.

39. ISO #1139

No. If you think you've presented me new information you are naive. D1 I speculated MZ and DarknessB team shenanigans. I still suspect DarknessB. Nothing you've presented has been anything I've overlooked. On basis of merit, relationship data, and my own inferences, I have other people who are more likely than darknessB to be scum.
    Unvote
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #1140

and still you neglect these reads then? methinks you talk more than chew

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

Thats right. Theyre neglected while you wallow in this Illogic.

Still people ignore how terribly weak Dark has performed. Still I cannot get those who are the worst offenders to be brought forth.
    So now your argument is vote darkness because he's performed weak?

44. ISO #1144

Instead of pressuring other players or even referencing my reads/pushes/explainations/accusations you sit there and claim to be playing the game well.

Instead of doing anything useful to progress the game to a new state and dig us from this torpor we have fallen into while we wait for the offensively large body of lurkers to post you sit there and post about how you have no other leads

45. ISO #1145

So now your argument is vote darkness because he's performed weak?
    Did I say that? Or did I say that people are ignoring it? In my origianl case on Dark, did I mention his posts were weak/noncentent?

See, youre not looking for scum. Youre looking for an excuse to justify yourself.

46. ISO #1146

Youre mincing words atp. Please dont talk if youre going to try to weasel up a technicality to feel good about your own shoddy play.

You have had zero time to investigate the wagon composition, to comment on how others are voting (or not voting) or to address SJs boner for BC. Or BC obviously not caring. Or even me not.

You arent playing well.

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Instead of pressuring other players or even referencing my reads/pushes/explainations/accusations you sit there and claim to be playing the game well.

Instead of doing anything useful to progress the game to a new state and dig us from this torpor we have fallen into while we wait for the offensively large body of lurkers to post you sit there and post about how you have no other leads
    You literally have given no leads / reads other than your supposed WIFOM Materia RB which turned into I'm the roleblocker. At best, you are a foolish Townie tunneling me and are therefore playing like ass. At worst, you are a bad scum who got caught in a lie given HeadShrinker CCed you and you scrambled to come up with another story. Try harder.

49. ISO #1149

When the biggest wagon in the game is suggesting the most protown actions, and they are being ignored so that players can do nothing of import, theres a problem in the game.

For instance, for those who want to scumread BC; is he white-knighting me? Obviously defending me? Theres very large bodys of theory that say that scumbuddies dont benefit from that sort o obvious fuckery. Maybe you have something proactive to do instead of calling me the reactive one? Because, after all, Im not the one twiddling my thumbs

50. ISO #1150

Did I say that? Or did I say that people are ignoring it? In my origianl case on Dark, did I mention his posts were weak/noncentent?

See, youre not looking for scum. Youre looking for an excuse to justify yourself.
    You didn't mention ANYTHING. You even said this yourself. "Why I didnt type out a huge case on him is because its much more effective to let people make their own conclusions rather than make those..."

You didn't make a case at all. What you did was quote a bunch of shit. Write 2 relevant sentences, then speculated, then called for a vote. THEN YOU WAIVED AROUND A BULLSHIT MATERIA PLAY AND CHANGED YOUR STORY TWICE.