Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Fuck, so aggressive.
    He called me retard so many times, and you say that this is aggressive? xD come on lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ask Mesk514 what it is if you're too much retarded to understand the joke.

He said he had a soft claim somewhere. I was digging to find it, it's my right, since I really want to know what he is.

And????

Read the full post, damn it. That meant he may be neutral evil or a soloing triad. If he's triad, you are too btw lol.

What is so hard to understand in: I know that guy, he plays like that when he's a lonely scum???????!!!!!! IM NOT SAYING HE'S A FUCKING ARSONIST, I'M SAYING HE'S ACTING LIKE A SCUM THAT DOESNT REALLY COOPERATE WITH HIS ALLY!!!!!!

You were lurking for no real reason. I didn't say you were scummy, I said you were NULL. N U L L. And I've played a couple games with RLVG, he doesn't do that usually. Maybe he's just busy, I understand this. I'm not accusating him of anything. You are twisting my words hardcore.

Why would a townie fake being lover? It only makes confusion.

At the beggining, yes. Now I think he may be scum with someone silent. And that's why the lurkers were null or slightly scummy. You just made yourself slightly scummy. You twist my words and defend Hybrid hardcore when he didn't do anything good for the Town.

Because of my intent to see him dead, because I really think he is scum. How does that make me scummy?

SJ is the only player (and I don't judge myself here, you can say I did too) that did only good things for the town. Nothing in his posts is scummy. That's why I'm reading him 95% town.

After that long lame wall post, I will add this: you gained many scum points. You distorted my words a lot, you did everything to make me look suspicious. If Hybrid dies and flips scum, you're next.
    just shut up mm... You can t play this game i d understand that but at least stop confusing town with ur wrong leads you ve almost lynched 1 townie cause of that.
    Also do not read sj as town like 95% omg... That s why you lose always you know? Also if SJ or scvmurderer flips scum u are next. I'd say scv first since SJ is hard lynchand i actually can t speak with him atm <.<
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #503

Hybrid changed his vote three times. The vote on SJ was purely reactionary and anti-town. The vote on Scvmurderer was understandable, but he gave no grounds to his argument. Then he votes me. I admit I'm not very surprised lol. If I was a triad out of myself, I would try to get either SJ or Marshmallow Marshall lynched. We are the two biggest threats to the scums.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #504

-vote Scvmurderer

MM do not screw this off, or else i will make you pay for that. Your reads are wrong and confuses town. Stop acting the Such smart Much smart guy, if there were to act like that it d be rlvg sj piayer ramza and TDL would have been like that. I couldn't do much because of your early push, if your early push never had happend we d have scvmurederer lyncherd aka the real scum. You are the one who made me seem like scum and you are the one who s gonna fix that. Or else i will get my payback in other games.

5. ISO #505

Hybrid changed his vote three times. The vote on SJ was purely reactionary and anti-town. The vote on Scvmurderer was understandable, but he gave no grounds to his argument. Then he votes me. I admit I'm not very surprised lol. If I was a triad out of myself, I would try to get either SJ or Marshmallow Marshall lynched. We are the two biggest threats to the scums.
    How may i stop his train on me otherwise then? The only solution to that was to be agressive against SJ, my vote against you was completly enragement. I really hate how you play and how you act smart while u are not. Narcistic idiot.

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    just shut up mm... You can t play this game i d understand that but at least stop confusing town with ur wrong leads you ve almost lynched 1 townie cause of that.
    Also do not read sj as town like 95% omg... That s why you lose always you know? Also if SJ or scvmurderer flips scum u are next. I'd say scv first since SJ is hard lynchand i actually can t speak with him atm <.<
    I did not defend Scvmurderer. I wouldn't lynch him RIGHT NOW. However, on next days, he could be a good lynch. And I don't think SJ will die. And if he dies, he won't flip scum. You are trying to discredit me. Again. You did that to SJ too. Honestly, you did that to every player that voted you. I was tempted to do just like SJ and literally ignore you, but every post you make makes me more sure that you are scum. QUILTY QUILTY.

7. ISO #507

-vote Scvmurderer

MM do not screw this off, or else i will make you pay for that. Your reads are wrong and confuses town. Stop acting the Such smart Much smart guy, if there were to act like that it d be rlvg sj piayer ramza and TDL would have been like that. I couldn't do much because of your early push, if your early push never had happend we d have scvmurederer lyncherd aka the real scum. You are the one who made me seem like scum and you are the one who s gonna fix that. Or else i will get my payback in other games.
    Hybrid's guide to scum FM:
    1: Discredit all your voters
    2: Shitpost a lot to seem contributive
    3: Threaten people that see that you are scum
    4: Insult everyone

That's it. Stop threatening people. Seriously.

8. ISO #508

How may i stop his train on me otherwise then? The only solution to that was to be agressive against SJ, my vote against you was completly enragement. I really hate how you play and how you act smart while u are not. Narcistic idiot.
    The real solution was to argue with him. Now you are literally admitting that you are anti-town.

9. ISO #509

I did not defend Scvmurderer. I wouldn't lynch him RIGHT NOW. However, on next days, he could be a good lynch. And I don't think SJ will die. And if he dies, he won't flip scum. You are trying to discredit me. Again. You did that to SJ too. Honestly, you did that to every player that voted you. I was tempted to do just like SJ and literally ignore you, but every post you make makes me more sure that you are scum. QUILTY QUILTY.
    How are u so sure about that? SJ is experienced FM player as well as mod player. Also Zeratul, as i said, do not use your mind. Just sheep or else you will fail this game. I let you shine for a bit but now ireally am serious. IF u dont stop assuming i am scum u will lose. You are the reason as well as Sj and You are the reason why i seem to be scum now, i ve been pushed more than 5-6 times atm and what do u expect from me really? How can a person 100% confirm his role is citizen with only text with unending pushes? You wasnt gfonna listen me u wasnt gonna care but only scream around hybrid is scummy af. Now tell me are you really confident that you are doing the right thing? if yes i m glad to be lynched and i will let everyone lynch me. But in exchange i want you to get Scvmurderer and push on mr trophy wife hard. Ok?

10. ISO #510

The real solution was to argue with him. Now you are literally admitting that you are anti-town.
    mhm, at least i didn't insta get lynched by 8 townies at the same time ;P if it was you, you would be dead 10 times in a row ^^ now answer my question. Are you confident about me being scum? If yes i will accept death. But in exchange get Scvmurderer and push on mr trophy wife

11. ISO #511

let's try that in that way ok? ^^
    Now, when ur decision is ready act as i said. If you find me scummy, i wont resist to be lynched. If you think i m town, lynch scvmurderer then push on mr trophy wife. I also don t think SJ is scum he d push more if he were but still it s an possiblity

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    I think I've made the executive decision to sleep for a hot minute.

I would like to hear from
    RLVG
    mrtrophywife
    Otakudweeb69

Hopefully that formatted right.
    Big boy analysis coming at you tonight.

[Also who is Zeratul? The guy with the Zeratul avi? Or am I missing something?]
    zeratul=mm lol i forgot we were using MM in fm lol

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 0 guests)
    Hybrid, Dr Unknown, Gyrlander, Marshmallow Marshall

He is online, if MM wants my head, everyone vote me ok? At least i will be getting rid of all those thing and let MM shine as well...

16. ISO #516

btw @SuperJack i really am tired of this shit, if MM says yes to my lynch and then doesnt do as i say, please get his head off ok ? thx ^^

17. ISO #517

btw @SuperJack i really am tired of this shit, if MM says yes to my lynch and then doesnt do as i say, please get his head off ok ? thx ^^
    Have a sleep. Walk away. And chill ^^ tone down the anger and frustration, try to find scum other than on the people who pressure you afterwards.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #518

RLVG
    mrtrophywife
    Otakudweeb69

I'm down with that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Have a sleep. Walk away. And chill ^^ tone down the anger and frustration, try to find scum other than on the people who pressure you afterwards.
    yeah after school fm is cancer, i prolly should have sleep like a lot...

20. ISO #520

So hybrid is ultra defensive now, partially understandable because almlst everyone is attacking him. However, his method of defense is amusing. 3-4 posts ata time, mostly posts with no information, defensive posts or posts attacking whoever is accusing him.
    Sj is actively attempting to scum hunt, with more or less good reasons, either a good townie or very good triad
    Player, when he is here, seems to hlep well, given tht he is in the newbie block like me, unlikely to be triad
    The darkest light started to be useful, let's hope he keeps that pace
    Still waiting for Otakudweeb69 and mrtrophywife to give more data

Rlvg is still out of the picture, let's hope he fixes his net soon

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    So hybrid is ultra defensive now, partially understandable because almlst everyone is attacking him. However, his method of defense is amusing. 3-4 posts ata time, mostly posts with no information, defensive posts or posts attacking whoever is accusing him.
    Sj is actively attempting to scum hunt, with more or less good reasons, either a good townie or very good triad
    Player, when he is here, seems to hlep well, given tht he is in the newbie block like me, unlikely to be triad
    The darkest light started to be useful, let's hope he keeps that pace
    Still waiting for Otakudweeb69 and mrtrophywife to give more data

Rlvg is still out of the picture, let's hope he fixes his net soon
    Ok but what you have just done is commentary not content. Hopefully a sleep will allow you to do more.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #523

Hybrid's guide to scum FM:
    1: Discredit all your voters
    2: Shitpost a lot to seem contributive
    3: Threaten people that see that you are scum
    4: Insult everyone

That's it. Stop threatening people. Seriously.
    1: You've done that to everyone who accuses you. Just look at your response to my post.
    2: You have so much -shit- I had to wade through it wasn't even funny.
    3: "You gained scum points. You're going to die after Hybrid."
    4: You've done plenty.

Scummy AF.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    1: You've done that to everyone who accuses you. Just look at your response to my post.
    2: You have so much -shit- I had to wade through it wasn't even funny.
    3: "You gained scum points. You're going to die after Hybrid."
    4: You've done plenty.

Scummy AF.
    so my lynch is confirmed or u are town killing role

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yeh. It got me to. I'm interested in a follow up @Otakudweeb69
    My point here is: Don't hunt for benign, hunt for scum. If we find someone who we peg as benign and just ignore them all game, but they turn out to be scum, then it'll be harder to push for a train on them as the evils would defend them with things like "don't lynch the confirmed benign go for the scum" or something; which is why instead of going for benign now we should focus more on scum relationships.

27. ISO #527

That's why xramza is my lowest town read... SuperJack scum hunted. He is 95% town to me, since he did nothing scummy but he helped to keep the Town out of setup shadows. A scum wouldn't do that.

Player had WORK. He contributed. He got to bed. Shut the fuck up. You are getting at the bottom of my damn list. Make one, while you're at it!
    .... ??? what? that makes no sense to me. At the time you posted this, if I remember correctly, player had 1 post and you were trying to get them to talk more yet put them on your town read list. That just didn't make sense to me. Now, I'm not claiming you're a scum-- you give me a vibe of confused townie, as of this post. It seems that after this post you start getting a bit more aggressive; might post thoughts on that after I finish reading through.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

what the hell scvm sheep sheep? (302, page 16) lmao what's wrong with defending yourself when you're pegged as scummy? isn't that the POINT?

Note: I am in no way defending Hybrid, please don't get that out of my posts. I am, however, critiquing MM & scvm's deflection from Mesk to Hybrid. I don't see their train of thought. As far as i'm concerned, here's what happened:

Mesk: shitposting/trying for easy lynch(?) on Hybrid by claiming to block with Hybrid!town
    Everyone else: starts critiquing her for being lover
    Scvm/MM: I think that mesk/hybrid may be a pair triad so lynch one to confirm! Let's go with Hybrid! (page 15/16 stuff) ...?? What?? Why is Hybrid your lynch? As opposed to possibly Mesk? I would like some explanation because I don't understand your thought pricess

if I misunderstood something, plesae do correct me

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Scratch: It's really just scvm I'm concerned with, MM's logic seems a lot more reasonable. Would continue my townlean on MM; with scvm as a scumlean. I just think MM is tunneling Hybrid a bit; I didn't see any examples of "Hybrid defending hardcore, as opposed to Mesk", especially since that's their meta regardless of their role. Rather, in the last few games I played with Hybrid, it seems like whenever he was accused as a scum he just gave up (which might have cost us the win in S-FM pulp fiction)

32. ISO #532

mhm, at least i didn't insta get lynched by 8 townies at the same time ;P if it was you, you would be dead 10 times in a row ^^ now answer my question. Are you confident about me being scum? If yes i will accept death. But in exchange get Scvmurderer and push on mr trophy wife
    Sorry I was off. Yes I am confident. I've seen you be scummy all game. As I already said, I am in favor of lynching Scvmurderer in the next day(s), depends on how the game goes. And I'd like to hear mrtrophywife more. So uhh... If by a really REALLY weird way you are really a townie, you will shall be followed and never ever I shall play FM again. Seriously. But I really think I'm doing this for nothing and that you're just hoping that I'll say "ah k no let's let him live". So yes, I am confident. My vote stays.

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Rather I don't like Hybrid's defense being "nope ur exe" so I can see Hybrid being scum; I just really don't like scvmurderer & MM's plays here, focusing the lynch on Hybrid over Mesk
    Because I consider Hybrid as more scummy. If Hybrid is a Triad member, Mesk will follow him in death.

34. ISO #534

RLVG
    mrtrophywife
    Otakudweeb69

Yeah sorry, I am Zeratul on SC2. Hybrid likes to call me Zeratul on the forums :P

35. ISO #535

Because I consider Hybrid as more scummy. If Hybrid is a Triad member, Mesk will follow him in death.
    Fuck off with your preflip associations.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Fuck off with your preflip associations.
    words can hurt you know

37. ISO #537

words can hurt you know
    The only thing that hurts is my tummy from laughing everytime something stupid af comes out of your mouth. I'm town , maybe a follower, but town.... and not as bad as murderer
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

38. ISO #538

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    On a second note, I will ve asleep foe like 10hours, so won't ne replying to anything
    aaaaand you leave before I can prod you, for going "these people are lurkers go prod them" instead of giving something of real value. I'd like to see a vote placed by Dr Unknown; see where he takes things.

39. ISO #539

By the way, congrats for your 1000th post, hybrid... xD

40. ISO #540

Great, a read list from me is probably a good idea so I can organize my thoughts.

Town read:
    SJ - currently at the top of my town reads list. Very active player that is actively pointing out flaws with other people's reasoning, and taking a very focused attitude on the game. Goes against his scum meta which appears to be comparatively lurkey after establishing some town cred. 80%
    TDL - Quote w/ substantiated reads on a single player. Would love thoughts on others besides MM, but for now I really like that TDL is able to tell others what he thinks in a precise manner that can be responded to relatively easily. Agree with the actions of TDL, not the conclusion. 45%
    MM - Gives me a vibe of the tunneling townie. I disagree with TDL's conclusion that MM is scum because from meta, MM seems to lurk a lot more as a scum. Can't tell for certain, however; I find his scumhunting to be tunneled, but still towny. 60%

Town lean: (TDL & PIayer can be considered as interchangeable)
    PIayer - love the analysis from you! I don't like the vote or lurker hunting, but the scumhunting seems genuine. 45%
    xramza - setup spec: NAI. However, I will say that the general participation of this account gives me the feel of perfectly townie. Not too involved, not too lurky. Loses some cred for lurker hunting on RLVG & trophy, I can see reasoning behind lurker hunting me though. 25%

Null:
    Sorry everyone is bound to have some null reads, here is mine
    Trophy - lack of posts/I really don't know what to say

Scum points of everyone else: (They are null, scum lean, or scum reads)
    RLVG - lack of posts. This would go under null, and *will* go under null if RLVG is just a busy boi, and can't help it. However, I feel RLVG has a go-getter personality and usually posts a lot, so this is kind of unsettling. 5%
    Hybrid - I don't know what to say about this one. I started off with just a dumb town but he quickly lost credibility because he wouldn't scum hunt himself. I would accept this lynch. 25%
    Scvmurderer - my top lynch candidate. Pops in for what seems like just vote count. I honestly don't know what to say; my biggest issue is his sheeping. No explanation for Hybrid lynch. While I would go for a hybrid lynch, nothing from scvm. I also felt like scvm drew attention away from Mesk to get a lynch on Hybrid, not entirely sure what agenda this is but I do feel like it is indicative of one. 30%
    Mesk514 - Citizen claims benefit... basically nobody; a lot of attention called to hybrid for what appears like no reason, and a general lack of flame pointed in her direction. 10%
    Dr unknown - It seems superjack already addressed this but i'll say it again. COMMENTARY, not CONTENT. Seems to have no thought process of his own; and I really would have liked to see where a vote from this person would land. 20%

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Right. My initial push was going to be on Otaku, but, looking back at it, I guess there's not much substance to counterattack on besides them seeming to mostly just echo others, which I can't really put blame on given the situation, and that "cop cover" strat that seemed fabricated to me. I'll go post my full reads list in just a bit.

44. ISO #544

Last to the party sorry friends. Bear with me, as my thoughts are not as in depth and sophisticated as others may be. Considering I am one of the last to give my input mine may look similar.
    Town-
    Otaku- almost forgot to put you lol you were last not first if that has some merit. Very solid points on not rushing to a Lynch- I agree completely. Although you haven't said much, what you do say is of very high quality- especially your most recent posts.
    TDL really like your stuff man in depth and easy to understand. I agree with alot of what you have to say and Im eager to get your input on others.
    Xramza- No bullshit. Precise with his points. Gives good information and is confidenti in what they say in between his 17 daily naps. Nothing bad I've seen (yet).
    SJ- Very good cross examiner and I feel like a solid town although take my analysis with a grain of salt since ~80% of the discussion is directed towards Hybrid. More on him later.
    Player- See "Xramza"
    In between town and null-
    MM- man I respect you and I don't know if it's just how you play but the aggressiveness is strong on Hybrid and those who claim against you. If your ploy is to confused you win because I am completely scatterbrained after reading 20 pages of you and Hybrid spar. If I cut out the passive aggressiveness against hybrid and your town in my eyes.
    Null-
    Anyone who hasn't posted much (RLVG, Unknown, kind of mesk?, Myself.) I'll give the benefit of the doubt since it's still day 1 and rushing a Lynch normally isn't a solid strat for town.
    I don't have any super strong scum points, so I'll consider this "under null but not scum" -
    Hybrid- man calm down lol it's all good think about what you're going to type I don't even know what you're saying half the time and try to shake off the 4v1 (which is how it's been today) with a solid defence and you'll be set. Don't go raging on us and you'll be less scummy. The way you switch votes and sporadically lash out on others makes yourself more of a target which is a downward spiral. Used to think you were just playing bored citizen or something with the way you stirred up the pot but now I'm worried about you..
    Scv- sorry you gotta be everyone's target today I just don't appreciate when the majority of the content is lynch suggestions.

Very sorry for appearing like an afk. Is there a place where I can find what the Mafia terms are? Like Triad? Thanks.

45. ISO #545

Dark Lord @Scvmurderer , could you give your thoughts about Mesk/Hybrid/TDL?
    Hm, ask and you shall receive.

It would seem many are accusing me of being scum(Hybrid). I'd like to take this time to defend actions and give my thoughts on others as I am finally at my computer now. I have seen accusations of overt aggresiveness from myself and would like to explain that I just play this game the only way I know how to play and thats just hound some1 for info. I started with Mesk when MM gave a tinkling of a reason to go after her but quickly realized she is kind of a null point. Hybrid on the other hand shitposts and his reasoning for his innocence I found doubtful. At the current time I am fairly certain of Hybrid being scum. Mesk I'm still leaning scum because the two defended each other but less so then before.

Town:
    SuperJack -- seems helpful, actively tries to get people to follow town strats and seems to reason from a town standpoint
    Dr Unknown -- All his posts are generally troves of info and his opinions. Seems town worthy to me
    Otakudweeb69 -- Like Dr Unknown, helpful posts, gives his opinion clearly and good info dumps when he does come on, but that isnt often
    xramza--Actively is the voice of reason I've noticed a few times. I'd trust him.

dunno/meh:
    Marshmallow Marshall-- I think his hybrid/mesk theory is correct. However he is also very aggressive to lynch so I give some scum points but I generally trust him
    TheDarkestLight -- Don't really have an opinion on him, minimum posting
    RLVG-- ??
    Player--Pops in and out of existence but usually gives a good post with reasoning for leanings. /townlean
    TheDarkestLight-- ??
    mrtrophywife-- According to post #275, he prob isnt a cit(!) and his posting is minimal compared to others(Credit to Superjack for noticing that). I'd scumlean but generally i don't know
    Mesk514 -- Posts aren't worth crap and devoide of info, I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory /scumlean

Scum:
    Hybrid -- Shit posts all day, 4-5 spam posts in a row, usually no info and all insults. Incredibly defensive. I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory

I'll be back in an hour to, gotta pick up truck from mechanic.

TL;DR
    Lynch that scum Hybrid.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #546

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Last to the party sorry friends. Bear with me, as my thoughts are not as in depth and sophisticated as others may be. Considering I am one of the last to give my input mine may look similar.
    Town-
    Otaku- almost forgot to put you lol you were last not first if that has some merit. Very solid points on not rushing to a Lynch- I agree completely. Although you haven't said much, what you do say is of very high quality- especially your most recent posts.
    TDL really like your stuff man in depth and easy to understand. I agree with alot of what you have to say and Im eager to get your input on others.
    Xramza- No bullshit. Precise with his points. Gives good information and is confidenti in what they say in between his 17 daily naps. Nothing bad I've seen (yet).
    SJ- Very good cross examiner and I feel like a solid town although take my analysis with a grain of salt since ~80% of the discussion is directed towards Hybrid. More on him later.
    Player- See "Xramza"
    In between town and null-
    MM- man I respect you and I don't know if it's just how you play but the aggressiveness is strong on Hybrid and those who claim against you. If your ploy is to confused you win because I am completely scatterbrained after reading 20 pages of you and Hybrid spar. If I cut out the passive aggressiveness against hybrid and your town in my eyes.
    Null-
    Anyone who hasn't posted much (RLVG, Unknown, kind of mesk?, Myself.) I'll give the benefit of the doubt since it's still day 1 and rushing a Lynch normally isn't a solid strat for town.
    I don't have any super strong scum points, so I'll consider this "under null but not scum" -
    Hybrid- man calm down lol it's all good think about what you're going to type I don't even know what you're saying half the time and try to shake off the 4v1 (which is how it's been today) with a solid defence and you'll be set. Don't go raging on us and you'll be less scummy. The way you switch votes and sporadically lash out on others makes yourself more of a target which is a downward spiral. Used to think you were just playing bored citizen or something with the way you stirred up the pot but now I'm worried about you..
    Scv- sorry you gotta be everyone's target today I just don't appreciate when the majority of the content is lynch suggestions.

Very sorry for appearing like an afk. Is there a place where I can find what the Mafia terms are? Like Triad? Thanks.
    ffs @mrtrophywife , posting his thoughts just as i said he has minimum positing!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

It would seem many are accusing me of being scum(Hybrid). I'd like to take this time to defend actions and give my thoughts on others as I am finally at my computer now. I have seen accusations of overt aggresiveness from myself and would like to explain that I just play this game the only way I know how to play and thats just hound some1 for info. I started with Mesk when MM gave a tinkling of a reason to go after her but quickly realized she is kind of a null point. Hybrid on the other hand shitposts and his reasoning for his innocence I found doubtful. At the current time I am fairly certain of Hybrid being scum. Mesk I'm still leaning scum because the two defended each other but less so then before.

Town:
    SuperJack -- seems helpful, actively tries to get people to follow town strats and seems to reason from a town standpoint
    Dr Unknown -- All his posts are generally troves of info and his opinions. Seems town worthy to me
    Otakudweeb69 -- Like Dr Unknown, helpful posts, gives his opinion clearly and good info dumps when he does come on, but that isnt often
    xramza--Actively is the voice of reason I've noticed a few times. I'd trust him.

dunno/meh:
    Marshmallow Marshall-- I think his hybrid/mesk theory is correct. However he is also very aggressive to lynch so I give some scum points but I generally trust him
    TheDarkestLight -- Don't really have an opinion on him, minimum posting
    RLVG-- ??
    Player--Pops in and out of existence but usually gives a good post with reasoning for leanings. /townlean
    TheDarkestLight-- ??
    mrtrophywife-- According to post #275, he prob isnt a cit(!) and his posting is minimal compared to others(Credit to Superjack for noticing that). I'd scumlean but generally i don't know
    Mesk514 -- Posts aren't worth crap and devoide of info, I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory /scumlean

Scum:
    Hybrid -- Shit posts all day, 4-5 spam posts in a row, usually no info and all insults. Incredibly defensive. I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory

I'll be back in an hour to, gotta pick up truck from mechanic.

TL;DR
    Lynch that scum Hybrid.
    Uhh... I gotta say it: Wow. +townpoints. By the way, Otakud is now my 2nd town read after SJ.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

I like how murderer says he supports the hybrid and mesk theory..... when he literally started it.

This dude has to be scum.

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

It would seem many are accusing me of being scum(Hybrid). I'd like to take this time to defend actions and give my thoughts on others as I am finally at my computer now. I have seen accusations of overt aggresiveness from myself and would like to explain that I just play this game the only way I know how to play and thats just hound some1 for info. I started with Mesk when MM gave a tinkling of a reason to go after her but quickly realized she is kind of a null point.
    This is fair- thank you for backing yourself up- already my thoughts are changed haha. +townpoints.