S-FM 196: QT 3.14 - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Re: S-FM 196: QT 3.14

I doubt i will be hammering Firebringer, but i will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    What do you think you would get from the QTs that would adjust your opinions?
    Words.

You ever go to a party and its looking like your about to end up in a fight with someone? Then you pull them aside and just talk to them privately and they act totally different without everyone watching them? Its like that. People are much more easily offended when in public because they see more motive for the person talking to them to actually be communicating to everyone else than in a 1 on 1 interaction. If its 1 on 1 then there is less to question about the motive of the conversation.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    So when will you see or not see?

I don't get this post at all. It's wishy washy again.
    I haven't seen enough to want to lynch firebringer, i said "but i will see" if anything new comes up. not too bright with 5 minutes left, but :/
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

4 mins left

I like the idea of taking more time to sort this. We loose nothing by no lynching. We loose a player by hammering. There is no loss but there is time gained if we do not jump on this hammer. I am not confident enough that Fire is scum to hammer and I am not confident enough he is town to REALLY fight this lynch.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    @Kovath @BananaCucho

Can we jump on another train, I am going to lose all interest in this game if we no lynch
    Pretty much everyone is dissonant on reads and lynch targets that makes it hard to get a majority...

I'm surprised we even managed 3 on Firebringer.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

If you guys blitz hammer me after an entire day of not pushing me I am giving you shit post game.

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

I think this smells desperation. Town should not be so eager to lynch someone

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    @Calix I am asking to be replaced.

good luck town I am done wasting my time
    Sour attitude.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

Matt...

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Day is already over..

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Day 2

Firebringer was lynched. He was a member of the Town!

The remaining players have been demoted to Stumps.

You may only vote for a player in the game thread.

Setup

Day 2 ends in 72 hours

With 6 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

Links to the QTs are being sent out now.

A reminder that they are private QTs. Quoting posts/ linking to other chats is not allowed and will result in a mod-kill.

Paraphrasing is allowed.

Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Last edited by Calix; May 30th, 2016 at 04:35 PM.

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

-vote MattZed

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

-unvote

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

-vote Kovath

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

@BananaCucho
    @MattZed
    @Helz
    @Kovath
    @Unknown1234
    @PLZLEAVEDUCKK

After receiving multiple queries, I have decided that players shall be allowed to quote what they, personally, have sent to other players. From the impression I have of the game, I believe this will make communication easier for everyone.

Feel free to message me if you have any other concerns and I shall take them into consideration.

Day ends in 16 hours.

50. ISO #700