Register

User Tag List

Page 92 of 114 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,600 of 5654
  1. ISO #4551

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

Efekannn is scum. He almost allowed someone else to hammer eclipse. he would never do that as town.

Must.

Fight.

Temptation.

To join...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #4552

3. ISO #4553

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Aivion is a hired employee and efekannn is the manager. i removed my vote because of the L-1, and since numbertwo popped in. oh scv is already on it to, scv will hammer anyone at L-1, regardless of alignment.

-vote eclipse
    ping me @Wiisp if u want it moved. u are now worth 4 votes xD lol
    I do that too
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #4554

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

Efekannn is scum. He almost allowed someone else to hammer eclipse. he would never do that as town.
    ok number2 is lock scum

Eclipse/Number2 are probably w/w
    funny because I targeted numbertwo, would be funny to know that if i wasnt blocked, i'd get some juicy info

5. ISO #4555

6. ISO #4556

7. ISO #4557

Aivion is a hired employee and efekannn is the manager. i removed my vote because of the L-1, and since numbertwo popped in. oh scv is already on it to, scv will hammer anyone at L-1, regardless of alignment.

-vote eclipse
    ping me @Wiisp if u want it moved. u are now worth 4 votes xD lol
    -vote Eclipse

Whatever the boss man wants.~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #4558

9. ISO #4559

10. ISO #4560

11. ISO #4561

12. ISO #4562

13. ISO #4563

14. ISO #4564

Looking at the 2 trains, there is 3 pretty much confirmed towns on eclipse. Foxes is the only one im skeptical about on that train. on the train im on,

Eclipse (4 [L-5]):
    Bahkieh, Wiisp, blinkskater, Falling Foxes

Distorted (3 [L-6]):
    Damus_Graves, Scvmurderer, Kenny

Cpb (5 [L-4]):
    naz, Eclipse, Efekannn02, Distorted, srceenplay

there is a lot of question marks.. lol

-vote eclipse
    Look, if Eclipse is town then you may as well blame me for this one since I have been pushing for this hard. In otherwords, if I am wrong that will give you info on me with a town flip.

he is just too calm and collected. he put a lot of effort into D1 and is doing a lot of work in TA this game, but showing like... 0 frustration. while im pretty sure me and wiisp are about ready to break our phones/computers over this lol but, i guess that is why we are married xD
    I already had my breakdown today and it got chalked up to "opportunistic" but it didn't help solve anything which is why I'm going hard with the TA.

15. ISO #4565

16. ISO #4566

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    it's hardly a surprise that the train went up so fast when Distorted's votes count for three. ;)
    Distorted is the Mayor with 3 votes!

17. ISO #4567

Looking at the 2 trains, there is 3 pretty much confirmed towns on eclipse. Foxes is the only one im skeptical about on that train. on the train im on,

Eclipse (4 [L-5]):
    Bahkieh, Wiisp, blinkskater, Falling Foxes

Distorted (3 [L-6]):
    Damus_Graves, Scvmurderer, Kenny

Cpb (5 [L-4]):
    naz, Eclipse, Efekannn02, Distorted, srceenplay

there is a lot of question marks.. lol

-vote eclipse
    meh i put my vote on cpb at start of day because all he did was come in after 2000 posts saying "oh ill wait for content i guess"
    LIKE WHAT WAS DAY ONE FOR HIM then??? and he never came back>????? not sure what the train is but i dont hate it
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #4568

19. ISO #4569

20. ISO #4570

Night 2

Town has decided to lynch (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen

Mod Killed due to CPB got Bored with Game no replacements. (Fable / CPB) Citizen: Katrine York

Spoiler : Eclipse Last Will :
    NO LAST WILL WAS LEFT

Spoiler : Fable / CPB RoleCard :
    Citizen Katrine York (Fable/Cpb)

Katrine York is a 19-year-old sports science student who enjoys eating out, Party hunting for cute guys, football and spreading fake news on Facebook. She is stable and reliable, but can also be very lazy and a bit grumpy.
    She is currently at college. studying sports science. She is allergic to artificial food colorings.
    Physically, Katrine is in pretty good shape. She is very tall with dark chocolate skin, brown hair and black eyes.
    She grew up in an upper class neighborhood. She was raised by her father, her mother having left when she was young.
    She is currently in a relationship with Jeffrey Peter. Jeffrey is a year older than her and works as a gym assistant.
    Katrine's best friend goes to Erinsborough School is a student called Jovena Stuart. They are inseparable. She also hangs around with Eli Fuller and Jason Hutchinson. They enjoy walking together. Your dad has told you to make sure you stay away from Baby Face and The Ring bad bad Mob guys.

Action: None
    Has the power of the vote.
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Wiisp
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / Scvmurderer
    @Kenny

(Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen
    Fable / CPB Citizen: Katrine York
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynch Day 2
    Mod Killed Day 2

Night 1 will end

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!
    All Night actions will only be accepted by Discord at Dude Mike#0862

Last edited by Mike; March 17th, 2019 at 02:16 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #4571

Day 3

In the NightRobert Cook (screenplay)was killed / was a Professor

In the Night Cooper Clarke (Auckmid)was killed / was a Architect

Spoiler : screenplay Last Will :
    Scum is trying to take the town leadership position. Probably more that one. Look for those who said to find the rb but didn’t vote that way.
    Avivion might be the SK. If efe dies at night we will have a lot of winfom around if avivion is bow jester or not.
    Remember there is a red check on wisp.
    Spoiler : screenplay Role Card :
    Professor Robert Cook (screenplay)

Robert Cook is a 49-year-old Professor at the Junior College whose life is dominated by solving the murder of his brother, Brad Cook. Brad was stabbed in 2015 and the killer was never brought to justice. only lead you have is some one called the killer BabyFace. He has a postgraduate degree in computing. He is obsessed with jazz. Physically, Robert is in pretty good shape. He is short with pale skin, blonde hair and brown eyes. He has a mole on his left cheek. He grew up in a working class neighborhood. His mother left when he was young, leaving him with his father, who was a drunk. You have a bad habit of talking in your sleep.
    He is currently in a relationship with Angela King. She is a 45-year-old Architect that designs Pools..
    Robert has been seeing Judi Clark is a 28-year-old middle manager on the side. They hook up some of the time when Angela is out of town. They Met 2 months ago. He also hangs around with Harrison Johnston and Ivy Farrell. They enjoy football together.
    You knew Tod (The dead mayor) was calling this meeting to tell everyone who the Mafia was. Tod had trusted to tell you this. But how did the scum know?

Action: Target one player during the day. You will gain a permanent night chat with that player.
    At the time of your death your Protegee will gain all of your abilities in addition to their role powers.
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Spoiler : Auckmid Last Will :
    RP Information: I'm 32 years old, British and my occupation matches my role name. I'm intelligent and carful, but pessimistic and moody. I'm straight, dropped out of business in college, hang around Kerrie Lennon and Elsbeth Walker and do charity work with them. I'm best friends with David Wilson. I also have a massive amount of RP for David (Light), but that isn't really relevant anymore. My N1 targets were Wiisp and Damus (primarily to move Wiisp away since I thought he was a likely kill target). N2 targets were Bahkieh and Falling Foxes (primarily to move Bahkieh who I'm pretty much lock town on and I think has quite a high chance of being the kill target).

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Wiisp
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / Scvmurderer
    @Kenny
    (Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen
    (Fable / CPB) Citizen:Katrine York
    (screenplay) Professor: Robert Cook
    (Auckmid) Architect: Cooper Clarke
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynch Day 2
    Mod Killed Day 2
    Killed Night 2
    Killed Night 2

7 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Mike; March 18th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #4572

23. ISO #4573

24. ISO #4574

25. ISO #4575

26. ISO #4576

27. ISO #4577

28. ISO #4578

29. ISO #4579

30. ISO #4580

31. ISO #4581

32. ISO #4582

33. ISO #4583

34. ISO #4584

35. ISO #4585

36. ISO #4586

37. ISO #4587

38. ISO #4588

39. ISO #4589

40. ISO #4590

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    -vote Numbertwo

That was a bullshit play last night. Why would town be so slimey, especially when he wasn't involved in the thread the whole time and in theory didn't have any realistic reads on Eclipse himself?
    I think you are town, but don't shade us... I still believe that Lynch was correct from all angles

41. ISO #4591

42. ISO #4592

43. ISO #4593

44. ISO #4594

45. ISO #4595

46. ISO #4596

47. ISO #4597

48. ISO #4598

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Wait, what are all the things that could affect a flip... Is it possible for someones role flip to be fake?

Wait... Wtf is going on, his will points to the busdriver
    Caporegime

Action: Target a Mafia member at night, changing permanently changing their role to another Mafia role of your choice.
    Must wait 1 night between acting.
    Players becoming a role they were previously do not gain any new charges.
    I guess this would happen post Busdriver since busdriver takes priority in most cases, so that would still go off before the role change.

If this is the case though then it would confirm Bahk to be mafia.

Tailor

Action: Target one player at night, making them appear as any role of your choosing if they die that night.
    I think the Tailor was mentioned before? I'd have to look it up. It does say "appear as a role" and Auckmid came out red... so maybe this still makes the architect look bad.

I don't think this one is relevant but I thought I'd add it just in case:

Fabricator

Action: Target one player at night, changing their death description if they die.
    May choose any possible death description in the game.

49. ISO #4599

50. ISO #4600