Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 5654
  1. ISO #2051

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Oh.

NVM blink I was gonna skin you and wear you as a jacket but you good.
    I don't think a squirrel pelt would fit your whole body...

Would it?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2052

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Just Out Of Curiosity Anyone Willing To Skip?
    NO!

Either Efekannn or the Squishy Marshmellow hangs!

>

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    NO!

Either Efekannn or the Squishy Marshmellow hangs!

>
    >: ( *

Gotta love it when emoji's break your emoji's xD

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    These choices are more ideal than Kenny. Even if Efe is village.
    Then throw your vote on The Squishy evil marshmellow!

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, let me join this train cuz y not.
    -vote kenny
    ...It's funny how I mentioned MM may be teamed with efe and SCV and he comes in randomly and votes Kenny.

XD

12. ISO #2062

Efekannn flipping scum will only confirm that MM is more than likely scum with him.

Or the other way around works too, but I'd like to see if I can get my information confirmed honestly.
    -vote efekannn02
    Efekan is pretty heavily in his town meta right now. his scum meta is a lot more cautious, usually not saying "kill me, lynch me" he likes to do that a lot as town.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    DAM XD please don't lol.

Also how do you feel about Marsh, would you vote him with me?
    I don't know if I could handle another day of AVI's ravenous murder boner for Efe and regardless of that I'm kinda alright with them.

Their one post does make me think they could maybe be lost wolf but that's it.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote efekannn02
    Efekan is pretty heavily in his town meta right now. his scum meta is a lot more cautious, usually not saying "kill me, lynch me" he likes to do that a lot as town.
    I dunno, people change their meta's. Also if that's the case I find it interesting you started it off with a vote on him xD

waaaaaaaait did scv vote kenny before or after me?
    after.

17. ISO #2067

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    going to sleep now. i'll put my vote on kenny
    -vote kenny
    lol scum meta to a T
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #2068

...It's funny how I mentioned MM may be teamed with efe and SCV and he comes in randomly and votes Kenny.

XD
    I dunno about that, but Efe is my best friend apparently so I support his vote.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #2069

I don't know if I could handle another day of AVI's ravenous murder boner for Efe and regardless of that I'm kinda alright with them.

hmph, so you want to lynch Aivion the most?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #2070

Rude

I don't get boners.

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

isnt the only meta we have on numbertwo scum meta? i mean has he actaully ever been town? lol
    That's actually a good question.

Has he?

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

Everyone gets murder boners.
    Even you?

What does your murder boner want to see hanging?

28. ISO #2078

Or efe I just want it resolved.
    I do too, but I'd also gladly see a MM train as well since if he flips scum It solidifies my information as well.

Either way I'd be happy

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Just Saiyan Its The Most Logical Option..

Just Sayian.jpg

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    there's no way that I can place a vote today given how few info I've got so far

would say that I'm kinda tempted to vote Foxes, because he feels tremendously sly...but I'll refrain

if he's town, there's no doubt that his prying into the subject matter is a great asset for us, but I feel like there's more to him than meets the eye
    lets lynch this one today

or numbertwo lul
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

its not what, its whom.
    Murder boners are real people too...?!? O.O

Before it was distorted but they've kinda improved a little so less sure now.

I think eclipse is all over the place and idk if that's cuz they're not reading or just struggling wolf.

Mhm.

Eclipse from what I've noticed has been trying to keep up, and I will admit I have a part to play for people struggling on that regard

What gives you the vibe they could be a struggling wolf though?

39. ISO #2089

OK @AIVION ill make ur case for u. I expect a grilled cheese.

anyways;

Efe is trolling, he takes pride in making himself a null read, takes pride in being a troll, and takes pride in causing chaos. he has also claimed citizen, SK, bulletproof, and citizen in that order. he insists over and over he's citizen. why is that important? we are not taking a risk right now on lynching a PR. we are not taking a risk on lynching someone who is heavily putting pressure. and it seems like it's answering questions for people.

im all for it.

40. ISO #2090

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mike said 10 PM Eastern...?
    Yes.

41. ISO #2091

anyways;

Efe is trolling, he takes pride in making himself a null read, takes pride in being a troll, and takes pride in causing chaos. he has also claimed citizen, SK, bulletproof, and citizen in that order. he insists over and over he's citizen. why is that important? we are not taking a risk right now on lynching a PR. we are not taking a risk on lynching someone who is heavily putting pressure. and it seems like it's answering questions for people.

im all for it.
    if someone can point out a better lynch than this, let me know.

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

anyways;

im all for it.
    ..So are you saying that you think Efe is a PR..?

I'm pretty sure he isn't, and I'm sure I don't have to repeat that over and over by now...

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

Murder boners are real people too...?!? O.O

Mhm.

Eclipse from what I've noticed has been trying to keep up, and I will admit I have a part to play for people struggling on that regard

What gives you the vibe they could be a struggling wolf though?
    The flip on FF and the then immediate backtrack on it after not being able to provide coherent reasoning.

It seemed really defensive.

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

..So are you saying that you think Efe is a PR..?

I'm pretty sure he isn't, and I'm sure I don't have to repeat that over and over by now...
    no, im saying efe is NOT a pr. he woulda claimed. we are not risking lynching a PR by lynching efe. we are risking a citizen or a scum. that is the risk we take lynching efe.

if we start pushing at other people, we are now risking at exposing more PRs, or lynching PRs. i think may as well get rid of a troll D1 and allow PRs to do what they do N1 so we have more info to come into tomorrow - and a slighlty cleaner thread.