8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    We're not lynching wisp today and we are not lynching kenny either.

Kindly screw off.

Thanks you.

Blink
    Oh Hell No.. Wiisp Is The One Wanting To Compile A Case On Kenny With Zero Evidence.. So, Im Going For It.. Also, Wiisp Hasnt Given Me Any Reason As To Why Kenny Is Their Lynch Target.. Also Hasnt Humored Me In Reiterating Info.. So, Both Of These In My Opinion Are Scum Tells.. TYVM

So Kindly Know Your Role And Shut Your Hole..

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh Hell No.. Wiisp Is The One Wanting To Compile A Case On Kenny With Zero Evidence.. So, Im Going For It.. Also, Wiisp Hasnt Given Me Any Reason As To Why Kenny Is Their Lynch Target.. Also Hasnt Humored Me In Reiterating Info.. So, Both Of These In My Opinion Are Scum Tells.. TYVM

So Kindly Know Your Role And Shut Your Hole..
    Wtf
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #1916

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Did anyone notice that whenever Distorted is scum he tries to lynch me during Mid-Lategame everytime and almost always succeeds

Literally check every game I played with Distorted with him being scum lol I think I cracked his code
    your playstyle is so weak and lame
    oh yeah, ive used u as a scapegoat lynch many times. but you also lynched dutes for me that one game

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    My train is a pile of crap. It took me like 5 posts to respond to every single thing there is about it. I don't know how you expect a townie to react, but I don't even have anything I see worthy of a stronger reaction here. I'm also not opposed to voting you btw. I'm waiting because I expected something more, like FF pointed out right now.
    so here's the deal. we dont have shit to lynch and i dont think anyone cares who is lynched. come up with some good cases against people and we can lynch them. instead you are just sitting here defending yourself. instead of trying to prove ur town, how about you prove some1 is more scummy.

19. ISO #1919

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so here's the deal. we dont have shit to lynch and i dont think anyone cares who is lynched. come up with some good cases against people and we can lynch them. instead you are just sitting here defending yourself. instead of trying to prove ur town, how about you prove some1 is more scummy.
    I Fucking Care

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Falling Foxes
    Because I'm so good at this game, I could probably develop my scum reads, but it's definitely not the easiest thing on day 1, not all scum is super obvious, some are, but not all, so I need to poke at the little things...

You could make a case on someone? And not shade distorted?
    oh he can shade me all he wants, tbh it's pretty warm in here anyways, shade would feel nice.

22. ISO #1922

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    And to answer your question, one name was relevant, and it's distorted's flavor who is my wife, another name isn't really relevant, he is one of my friends, which someone did claim to be that person, I forgot who claimed it tho
    Do you know what your wife does for a living?

Did Distorted ever nameclaim?

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

Hmmmm, If I Do Push It.. It Will Likely Get Me Dead Either Today Or Tonight.. Sooo... Since I Like To Live Dangerously Ill Push It.. I Want A Solid Reason Why You Think @Kenny Is Scum Because, Honestly He Has Actually Defended His Self Quite Well Against You And Other In My Opinion..
    tbh, i have no idea if kenny is scum. i just know kenny usually posts more in games, and he isnt posting much here. that is literally it.

the question is, who is a better lynch? not is he scummy. scum have sat in WIFOM all day lol nothing from today is credible because no1 had real pressure. only at EoD will we get something, and that is if we hit a scum. if we hit a town the scum will just sit back and maybe vote? maybe not? who knows. we are going to hope we have a lot of PRs tongiht.

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

So Lets Recap.. @Wiisp Has Been Asked To Provide Evidence Against @Kenny .. Also, Has Been Requested To Provide Critical Information Again.. And Has Not Risen To Either Call.. @Wiisp Is Now Confirmed Scum.. In My Eyes And Should Be Taken Out..
    You Have 2 Hours And 15 Mins.. Starting At 5:45pm CST..

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

tbh, i have no idea if kenny is scum. i just know kenny usually posts more in games, and he isnt posting much here. that is literally it.

the question is, who is a better lynch? not is he scummy. scum have sat in WIFOM all day lol nothing from today is credible because no1 had real pressure. only at EoD will we get something, and that is if we hit a scum. if we hit a town the scum will just sit back and maybe vote? maybe not? who knows. we are going to hope we have a lot of PRs tongiht.
    My Question Is Why Is A Day 1 Lynch Manditory? Why Must We Always With No Evidence Run The Risk Of Lynching A Town. And Falling Short Late Game.. Last Game We Didnt Lynch Day 1 And Town Fucking Won.. Now Lets Think About That Every Game That Ive Played But 1 Where We Didnt Lynch Day 1 Town Has Won.. Because, It Allows For invests To Investigate And Other Actions To Transpire.. Lynching Day 1 Is A Fools Game Unless You Are Sure.. Like I Am About Numbertwo And Frankly All Of Us Should Be By Now..

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

there's no way that I can place a vote today given how few info I've got so far

would say that I'm kinda tempted to vote Foxes, because he feels tremendously sly...but I'll refrain

if he's town, there's no doubt that his prying into the subject matter is a great asset for us, but I feel like there's more to him than meets the eye

42. ISO #1942

My Question Is Why Is A Day 1 Lynch Manditory? Why Must We Always With No Evidence Run The Risk Of Lynching A Town. And Falling Short Late Game.. Last Game We Didnt Lynch Day 1 And Town Fucking Won.. Now Lets Think About That Every Game That Ive Played But 1 Where We Didnt Lynch Day 1 Town Has Won.. Because, It Allows For invests To Investigate And Other Actions To Transpire.. Lynching Day 1 Is A Fools Game Unless You Are Sure.. Like I Am About Numbertwo And Frankly All Of Us Should Be By Now..
    for sanities sake. do u want to start no lynching in a 19 player game?? lol we will be here 2 months at that rate.

How do you know we have invests?

and why are u so sure numbertwo is scum?

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

for sanities sake. do u want to start no lynching in a 19 player game?? lol we will be here 2 months at that rate.

Real talk I played a game that started in july and didn't end until november you really really don't want that.

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Q1 A: Seriously, You Think In A Game This Size.. There Wouldnt Be At Least 2 Invest Roles.. 2 Protect Roles? Like Come On.. Also, I Think We Have A Crier Or Judge Style Role..

Q2 A: Dude, U And I Both Know Full Well He Is Running His Scum Game..

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950