S-FM the secret society - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: zamn zaddy

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    If we can get the rest to vote blink then the towniest reads can go switch off of blink to make that happen. Just not sure if people who haven't voted yet will do so though..

Personally in favour of AIVION, MM or even Kenny.
    im curious to what MMs info about triad and stuff is though honestly. and he dropped a hint on something else that ill leave in my LW or reveal D2 if its really needed. but i think MM should live to D2 at least.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #352
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im curious to what MMs info about triad and stuff is though honestly. and he dropped a hint on something else that ill leave in my LW or reveal D2 if its really needed. but i think MM should live to D2 at least.
    How do you feel about a naz Lynch?

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Agreed. To that end I offer not to vote the potential jester blinkskater, and will instead be voting Kenny at EoD.

But thing is... if this is true about blink then his play makes sense as town and we really don't have much of a choice. My strategy no longer applies.
    if eh blink flips Jester everyone gets to yell at me that im a dumbass and they told me so. then I get to bask in shame the rest of the game.

4. ISO #354
    Ganelon

if eh blink flips Jester everyone gets to yell at me that im a dumbass and they told me so. then I get to bask in shame the rest of the game.
    Nah, I won't do it, you convinced me. I don't think he's Jester either. Even if he is, it kind of forces us into this whole situation lol.

5. ISO #355

Re: S-FM the secret society

Cryptonic and naz have also been quite hands-off and low activity but I'd rather not just policy lynch the inactives as I've said before.
    I've been at work all day and I have stuff to do after work. I can't read the last 4 pages that u guys just blew up. I didn't even sign up for this game. I know you said that you're not for my lynch but this is for the others really, Eat muh shorts reeeeee

Also i love that all the posts say re: zamn zaddy

My reads list before i gtg and possibly die overnight:
    Town: me, kenny, crypt, noctiz, maybe blink
    Town cancer: mag
    Neutral: distorted
    Scum: aivion, gyr, mm
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #356
    Ganelon

Why is everyone frozen. Did everyone suddenly get pinged in scum chat

7. ISO #357

How do you feel about a naz Lynch?
    That sounds sad =( but also not sure where ur saying her scum meta came from, which game was that btw? that she did that as scum.

but ya she is low posting as well, but she also just figured out shes in the game lol. so we will probably have more activity from there than aivion or gyrlander (who i think hinted on a role that he cant post much...which im calling complete BS if he reveals something like that >=O )

Aivion said he would be pretty much afk and not have time for this game. he offered to be lynched, thus i dont think hes a PR and also i think that may be a ploy from a scum to make us think hes town. "oh lynch me i dont have much time im fine with it". what town agrees to be lynched? thats agreeing to lynch a confirmed town, even if it is yourself.

8. ISO #358
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I've been at work all day and I have stuff to do after work. I can't read the last 4 pages that u guys just blew up. I didn't even sign up for this game. I know you said that you're not for my lynch but this is for the others really, Eat muh shorts reeeeee

That reads list is quite remarkable. I'm Town Cancer? lul

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

That sounds sad =( but also not sure where ur saying her scum meta came from, which game was that btw? that she did that as scum.

but ya she is low posting as well, but she also just figured out shes in the game lol. so we will probably have more activity from there than aivion or gyrlander (who i think hinted on a role that he cant post much...which im calling complete BS if he reveals something like that >=O )

Aivion said he would be pretty much afk and not have time for this game. he offered to be lynched, thus i dont think hes a PR and also i think that may be a ploy from a scum to make us think hes town. "oh lynch me i dont have much time im fine with it". what town agrees to be lynched? thats agreeing to lynch a confirmed town, even if it is yourself.
    About naz - "sheep Distorted he is always right"
    That was in 1KRC. That's what that post above reminded me of.

11. ISO #361
    Ganelon

ur the only town tbh. its 9 triad vs magoroth. but we are not aloud to vote you or kill you at night. we have to drive you so mad that you -suicide.
    I'm not town mwhahahahahhaa
    I'm Reality Bender BITCH
    @Stealthbomber16 , change the mechanics so that I can launch people into the sun!!!
    Everyone, get ready to jump in my catapult

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363
    Ganelon

but im not a town read to her... but i do remember taht post. whats 1krc?
    One thousand role cards

14. ISO #364

If we can get the rest to vote blink then the towniest reads can go switch off of blink to make that happen. Just not sure if people who haven't voted yet will do so though..

Personally in favour of AIVION, MM or even Kenny.
    It really depends on who will be here at EoD, I won't be here when the thread closes so Il stay parked on blink. I'm not in favor of those today, I could go for a Gyr lynch or Mag as blink specifically requested.

+1 on what game lol i'm pretty sure last time I was scum was when I replaced sheepsaysmeep in feb.
    Aivion lives in cali (I think) and works a night shift he wont make it today but I think the other days will be 48hr. Hes acting like he did as scumfather in my game so it gives me scum vibes but he did claim cit and is frustrated w the timer so its 50 50 right meow on him
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

@everyone whats ur opinions on a kenny or aivion lynhc? @Kenny whats your opinions on an aivion lynch @aiivion whats ur opinions on a @Kenny lynch.

@Scvmurderer
    What the fucking hell.
    I'm keeping my vote on distorted and am fine with MM too. AIVION is an obvious nullread and there is 0 reason why I should be scumread by anyone.

17. ISO #367

Agreed. To that end I offer not to vote the potential jester blinkskater, and will instead be voting Kenny at EoD.

But thing is... if this is true about blink then his play makes sense as town and we really don't have much of a choice. My strategy no longer applies.
    Fuck off, you just randomly suggested me as lynch candidate without providing even a single reason.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What the fucking hell.
    I'm keeping my vote on distorted and am fine with MM too. AIVION is an obvious nullread and there is 0 reason why I should be scumread by anyone.
    the last 5ish games ive played, wolves have been amongts the lowest posters/nullreads. fuck nullreads.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Yeah I saw that same post. Very sus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

23. ISO #373

One thousand role cards
    oh yeah i did roll scum that game lul
    don't remember saying sheep distorted but I am not doing that now so not sure how i'm fitting my scum "meta"

no one lynch Kenny he is gonna carry us w his big bear arms FUK OFF

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

You reads suck complete shit. I had literally 2 posts, asshole. I mean, cutie <3

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #376
    Ganelon

The last game I played I was exactly in this situation and got lynched as townie. You were there too.
    Gyrlander and AIVION were literally almost absent that game. I remember more of Gyrlander's posts, and even them were pretty lacking. AIVION was simply not there.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

The last game I played I was exactly in this situation and got lynched as townie. You were there too.
    you got lynched becuase you refused to vote someone else...to me that shows you (a confirmed town to yourself) are willing to let a confirmed town die rather than gamble on a >100% townread. usually a scum does that to fake alignment when they are caught. town should always fight to live.

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You reads suck complete shit. I had literally 2 posts, asshole. I mean, cutie <3
    FWIW, I moved u around like 3 times. Probably should have just taken ur name off the list bc I ISOd u after mag wrote "what gyrlander is doing is nai" and I was like ummmmmmm pretty sure Gyr hasn't done anything lul

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

Gyrlander and AIVION were literally almost absent that game. I remember more of Gyrlander's posts, and even them were pretty lacking. AIVION was simply not there.
    They both voted me early and both were constantly saying I'm acting scummy. All you have to do is go through gyrlander's post history of that game, like 90% of his d1 posts were kenny is scummy.

34. ISO #384

I can only post if I insult someone. Retard.

35. ISO #385

FWIW, I moved u around like 3 times. Probably should have just taken ur name off the list bc I ISOd u after mag wrote "what gyrlander is doing is nai" and I was like ummmmmmm pretty sure Gyr hasn't done anything lul
    Yeah, I also quoted those messages about what I did being towny... when I hadn't done anything. Lol. Bitch.

36. ISO #386

you got lynched becuase you refused to vote someone else...to me that shows you (a confirmed town to yourself) are willing to let a confirmed town die rather than gamble on a >100% townread. usually a scum does that to fake alignment when they are caught. town should always fight to live.
    I'm gonna do that same thing again and will not put my vote on a townread. Fuck off with that bullshit mentality, it can't work for the town and makes powerwolfing much more viable.

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

Alright to silence those fucking worries
    @Distorted what is the colour of your alignment

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

MM slipped and Distorted literally claimed to not be town so far. Those should be scumreads, not aivion, naz or gyrlander.
    WHAT @Distorted Did you claim to be not Town? If that's the case, you are getting insta-lynched. Faggot. Oh wait, the faggot is me!

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

WHAT @Distorted Did you claim to be not Town? If that's the case, you are getting insta-lynched. Faggot. Oh wait, the faggot is me!
    no, it doesnt say town in my rolecard, but it is green colored hence why i townread MM for saying his doenst say town. but he retracted that which i find odd to

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395
    Ganelon

I just did a search and couldn't find any post containing 'neutral' by Distorted.

46. ISO #396

when did i claim neutral?
    Oh, I checked back and I guess I misread someone's post. That was when everyone was posting like crazy. My b. Was thinking that claim was weird anyway, no wonder, you never said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

47. ISO #397
    Ganelon

WHAT IS THE FUCKING BENEFIT TO CLAIMING NON-TOWN IN THIS SETUP. IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE IS ONE THEN UNVOTE DISTORTED. RIGHT. NOW.

48. ISO #398

You know what is not lacking? My ******
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...f1d76d4c11.mp4

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400