S-FM the secret society - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So I'm gonna say blink got blackmailed today.
    I think that's very possible actually, now that I think about it, blink used full sentences and left a space in between each sentence. I've NEVER seen him talk like that, EVER. Might it be a code?

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203
    Ganelon

if there's a blackmailer esque role in this game... rip guys it's Karma for me I guess, lol.

4. ISO #204

I dont think so. him refering to this as a delicate situation and seems to be using real appeals to emotion. ill reread his posts for any clues but i dont see him using that kind of speech being blackmailed with a task of getting himself lynched. and abilities effecting speech... that could be anything lol i dont see it being a blackmailer, i see it being something fking crazy.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I dont think so. him refering to this as a delicate situation and seems to be using real appeals to emotion. ill reread his posts for any clues but i dont see him using that kind of speech being blackmailed with a task of getting himself lynched. and abilities effecting speech... that could be anything lol i dont see it being a blackmailer, i see it being something fking crazy.
    I think he is limited in what he can say or how he can say it, but I don't see it as necessarily a blackmailer. If there is a blackmailer role, I 11000000% believe it will be used on me at some point

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Whats up bros and brahs.

I need everyone to place their votes on me Asap.

Then I will place my vote on one of the scums.

Whoever doesn't vote me i'll peg as scum.

I can carry this game for the town, because i have more mafia experience then all of you combined.

I may have more information than all you normies about the setup.

"Inspiration can come from the deepest darkest of places, even when there is no light to brighten ones MIND
    this post. mind is bold, all caps, and underlined. why? do we have a mind controller?

8. ISO #208
    Ganelon

OMG @blackmailer please blackmail magoroth to do some insane shit if u exist!!!!! yes! lol
    I read blink's posts as meaning that he had some ulterior strategy for D2 that he couldn't share with us because it would defeat the purpose of the strategy. Not as blink being FORCED not to speak.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211
    Ganelon

This is a quote from when we caught sheepsaysmeep as scum.
    So wtf does that mean

12. ISO #212

I think it's possible that there is a daytime blackmailer or something of the sort. My rolecard specifically mentions that I can become immune to abilities affecting speech.
    this post is either true and towny or full of shit and scummy. havent decided yet:thonky:
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh yeah..... There's no majority. Or there is but we don't know. At least, we don't have a "X votes to lynch" thing. But for this game to be a game of Mafia, we need lynches, so I assume there's a way to lynch.
    "There's no majority"
    I just read through a bunch of posts and MM actually said this. That's totally a scumslip imo, when there wasn't even a single flip yet.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

[QUOTE=blinkskater;765294]I already told you, I don't make many posts but please READ the ones I do post.

Any resistance to votes on me will be looked at very negativley.

Trust me on this one only a scum would put up a fight on voting me right now.

Which means the resistance comes from something on a scum rolecard.

Au Revior <3 Marshmallow Marshall[/QUOTE]

he has info in his rolecard and apparently so does a scum.

>=O amg

16. ISO #216
    Ganelon

It's true, believe me
    If so, what was he blackmailed to do? Lynch himself?

17. ISO #217
    Ganelon

[QUOTE=Distorted;765389]
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I already told you, I don't make many posts but please READ the ones I do post.

Any resistance to votes on me will be looked at very negativley.

Trust me on this one only a scum would put up a fight on voting me right now.

Which means the resistance comes from something on a scum rolecard.

Au Revior <3 Marshmallow Marshall[/QUOTE]

he has info in his rolecard and apparently so does a scum.

>=O amg
    Ya I'm starting to get tahat feeling as well, when he said I was scum... lol

I think you're right Distorted

18. ISO #218

MM commented on "there has to be a way to lynch people in this setup". why? usually if there is no votes than majority lynch is off, thats it. not that people cannot be lynched. I do not believe thats where MM's mind would go that people cant be lynched. he knows something else about the voting mechanic.

I think we need to vote blink today.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

"There's no majority"
    I just read through a bunch of posts and MM actually said this. That's totally a scumslip imo, when there wasn't even a single flip yet.
    MM scum slips on role cards, his new scum meta. Check & mate

Also if theres a blackmailer can have everyone send me noods thank yew
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

EoD is in like 7 hours, I'm not gonna be here for it
    -vote blinkskater

carry me daddy

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228
    Ganelon

i also have a somewhat strong reason to think MM is town as well.
    Same
    also if MM can make people into slaves please vig him, I don't want to be blackmailed, fuck that shit

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231
    Ganelon

meh I guess there's no turning back from this, I won't go "I told you so" if blink ends up being jester, you convinced me

-vote blinkskater

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233
    Ganelon

That's convenient to say
    Lol yes it's very convenient to lynch a jester xD

34. ISO #234

im fine with blink being #1 and

@AIVION or @Gyrlander #2. for lack of posts.
    i am also fine w it being the way it is right now lul: tie between mag and MM

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i am also fine w it being the way it is right now lul: tie between mag and MM
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

36. ISO #236

I feel it's pretty weird to connect a possible blackmailer to how blink has been acting this game. blink's behaviour IMO is justified by whatever is what in his rolecard. My guess is jester and therefore he's full of shit but if he's anything else then his role mechanics probably prevent him from saying why we have to vote him as #1. But Kenny, you bringing up a possible blackmailer seems weird. Attempt at discrediting on what blink is saying, that's what it looks like to me. This assumes that what blink is saying is true which would paint Kenny as scum in this case. I'm going with unlikely, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    meh I guess there's no turning back from this, I won't go "I told you so" if blink ends up being jester, you convinced me

-vote blinkskater
    Tbh I still think MM is a safe lynch and I see MM behaving exactly the same as the last game we played, role slips included. And I'm not one to gamble on some mechanics we can't know about so I'd really appeal for a MM lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I feel it's pretty weird to connect a possible blackmailer to how blink has been acting this game. blink's behaviour IMO is justified by whatever is what in his rolecard. My guess is jester and therefore he's full of shit but if he's anything else then his role mechanics probably prevent him from saying why we have to vote him as #1. But Kenny, you bringing up a possible blackmailer seems weird. Attempt at discrediting on what blink is saying, that's what it looks like to me. This assumes that what blink is saying is true which would paint Kenny as scum in this case. I'm going with unlikely, though.

Tbh I still think MM is a safe lynch and I see MM behaving exactly the same as the last game we played, role slips included. And I'm not one to gamble on some mechanics we can't know about so I'd really appeal for a MM lynch.
    i would rather get rid of 1 of the more inactives.

Aivion says he wont be able to be here much, and Gyrlander has made like, 2 posts.

You seem to have it out for MM since the beginning though, what are you finding about him thats so scummy?

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

He was already discredited towards being jester to begin with. Adding him being a blackmailed townie as another possibility actually improves his standing, because a blackmailed townie could just decide to stop and die, instead of trying to get the lynch through.

41. ISO #241

i would rather get rid of 1 of the more inactives.

Aivion says he wont be able to be here much, and Gyrlander has made like, 2 posts.

You seem to have it out for MM since the beginning though, what are you finding about him thats so scummy?
    MM slipped IMO regarding role information and also focused in on some super tiny detail (I can go back for it if you want a quote) for which he started pressuring Magoroth. Desperate to gain town points. And on top of that MM's behaviour is the same as last game where he was scum. To me, that's a lot more telling than lynching inactives simply because they are inactive. Like, I get it, chances are good and I said that AIVION is a decent second choice, Gyr not so much in my eyes. But for a D1 lynch MM is a safe bet in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

@Marshmallow Marshall . are you reality bender?
    If I was I wouldn't tell you, dummy... but no I'm not. The "????" game was about SCP Foundation, and we were all people working for it, if I remember correctly, and the Reality Bender was an experience that had turned wrong. I believe it has nothing to do with this game, but I wanted a good example of messy and unexpeted hidden setup.

And yes I noticed there's no L-X, only the # of votes. I think it's intended since host said he wasnt telling us how lynch works
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #244

Host intentionally disabled lynch, which probably means whoever has most votes day 1 is not getting lynched, but rather something else?
    How do you suggest killing MM today then?

45. ISO #245

MM slipped IMO regarding role information and also focused in on some super tiny detail (I can go back for it if you want a quote) for which he started pressuring Magoroth. Desperate to gain town points. And on top of that MM's behaviour is the same as last game where he was scum. To me, that's a lot more telling than lynching inactives simply because they are inactive. Like, I get it, chances are good and I said that AIVION is a decent second choice, Gyr not so much in my eyes. But for a D1 lynch MM is a safe bet in my book.
    whats to say that town doesnt have info in their roles? i would assume they would, i mean blink seems like he has a lot more info than MM in his rolecard. but MM also slipped on the fact that it doesnt say "town" in his rolecard. it does in some peoples, but it doesn't in mine either. i dont see a scum saying "my rolecard doesnt say town in it" when he doesn't know that it doesnt say "alignment: town" or something.

46. ISO #246
    Ganelon

anyway case in point I'd rather MM die than myself. I don't think he's scummy but I want to live.

-vote blinkskater

since it's no longer necessary for me to vote MM.

47. ISO #247

whats to say that town doesnt have info in their roles? i would assume they would, i mean blink seems like he has a lot more info than MM in his rolecard. but MM also slipped on the fact that it doesnt say "town" in his rolecard. it does in some peoples, but it doesn't in mine either. i dont see a scum saying "my rolecard doesnt say town in it" when he doesn't know that it doesnt say "alignment: town" or something.
    i commented to the post "lol" and he commented back "what lol?"

it was becuase he mentioned that. only reason I mention it is because your using a rolecard slip for a push, and ill use it as a defense =P

48. ISO #248

Lol "it doesn't in mine either." The host literally said all rolecards include alignments.

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Rolecards have been sent.

You should have
    Role name
    Alignment
    Role info
    Wincon

In no particular order.

I know I mentioned Gender in the signup thread but decided to just not do that.

Game will start fairly soon. Stay tuned. Day 1 shall be 24 hours. I’m not gonna tell you how lynch works .
    Here's the post.

50. ISO #250

nah my rolecard just says i need to eliminate all other factions, nothing about what they are.
    Hm, so we're in that kind of setup...

Okay
    -unvote

We all have different rolecards, and those are a big puzzle. I even wonder if some of them fit with the two weird texts on host posts, but that's speculation. If you have any information that can help in your rolecard, SAY IT (without claiming), because rolecards are the only thing we are actually sure of about new information.

I was also told that my card had the most WIFOM in it..... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :