Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2326
  1. ISO #2051
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    it's not hard to understand it's fairly simple my friend. and IT makes sense in my eyes. It makes it look like you're hunting mafia, when in reality you could be. IT'S NOT A HARD CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND.
    More wishy-washy could be anything bullshit from you. This is effectively tunneling and scum painting - you're not even admitting that it could make sense to do what I did as town, just as it could make sense what I did as Illuminati. Fact of the matter is though, if blinkskater is actually town, and he shoots Distorted, and I die today, and Mafia kills and Consort role blocks aamirus, gg we're fucked game literally ends today.

2. ISO #2052
    Ganelon

Nah if I were scum I would have more forethought, and not claim a role that results in my Lynch, especially given that Mafia is slated to win this if there are no Doctors in the game lol and I get mislynched. This is MyLo, fuckers. If we mislynch we hand scum the game. AIVION becoming a try hard at the very end after not having scum hunted AT ALL is extremely scummy and I shall not ignore it. This strategy is VERY pro-Mafia, anyone who wants to Lynch a pretty much confirmed non-Mafia is either Mafia or stupid.

TL;DR
    Why push this kind of strategy when town is closer to mislynching Distorted (whom I am almost convinced is town) and just about anyone else in the game, since everyone is acting just as scummy in my humble opinion? It doesn't make sense to pull such a risky strategy that honestly results in my death at practically EoG or near EoG lol.

Hint, fuckers: this is MyLo. I don't want to put my faith in a potential role blocker who isn't even confirmed, so we need to Lynch correctly today or we are fucked.

3. ISO #2053
    Ganelon

Mafia, whoever you are, do not kill me or Distorted. Kill everyone else who isn't in that group. if you are Mafia you should claim right fucking now.

4. ISO #2054
    Ganelon

@naz Is the Consort's night action submitted, or can it be submitted through the Mafia's night chat?

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mag, you are Illuminati.
    I've seen so many one-liner statements like this. The funny thing is I am convinced you are scum.

7. ISO #2057
    Ganelon

Anyway if town continues down this stupid path you can just Lynch me, I will not be a party to this bullshit, I also need to play in the MU game bc I've been mostly AFK there for the sake of this game.

8. ISO #2058

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @naz Is the Consort's night action submitted, or can it be submitted through the Mafia's night chat?
    wat is the first part of this question lol. i just double checked the setup, it doesn't seem to be specified like Godfather that the night action must be submitted in night chat. consort can PM me privately.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #2059
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    wat is the first part of this question lol. i just double checked the setup, it doesn't seem to be specified like Godfather that the night action must be submitted in night chat. consort can PM me privately.
    Oh shoot. Okay.

10. ISO #2060
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Here's the seal dealer. When Magoroth did the whole "Baiting mafia" (SO HE CAN GET THE NIGHT KILL BTW!)

He slipped some Information HE WOULD OF NEVER KNEW AS A "SOLO MASON":

I bet you a MILLION You said this in the chat after you realized there's no Masons, you fucking liar!

Here's The slip! WHY would he say that if all he said that they said "letter to letter" was that garbage! That's because HE ACTUALLY SLIPPED and said this too from his Illuminati chat, WHICH MAKES ME THINK that his Infiltrator is still alive.

Check, your Move Magoroth!
    Actually, wait, Lynch me so I can collect that bet kthxbye.

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062
    Ganelon

@AIVION , also, why would an Illuminatus quote something from night chat? Lol.

13. ISO #2063
    Ganelon

I was just laughing over the last page and decided to send the message, you can say what you want man.
    Well then Lynch me, game will end and I can rage at everyone in the lobby for not doing anything towny. That or you're all Illuminati/Mafia, in which case maybe town still has a chance if the Consort manages to role block the Grand Wizard and mafia does no kill.

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

Nah you guys are literally saying that Grand Wizard would pretend to be Solo-Mason. Sure but even if Masons don't talk at night it doesn't mean there aren't any Masons. The only way they would know FOR SURE is if they picked Mason night zero.

And you guys are going off of what happened. in a game BILLIONS of years ago. Why would Illuminati be Mafia hunting - explain to me this, since the Illuminati effectively know who the Mafia are. They have access to the Mafia's night chat and the Mafia's nightkill. Any player worth his salt can scum hunt with that kind of information.
    This is what made me post the other message. Here you try to do a townslip by saying that they know who Mafia is and can control the Mafia's Nightkill. Then you immediately ask naz if they know the Night Actions and she says you're wrong. Also, I had the interest of asking naz some private questions and Scum do not need to write their name in the QuickTopic chat.

Nah, you aren't doing the Towny uuh I didn't know. I'm highly convinced you're Illuminati. However, I have more decency that other players here and I won't put you at L-1 for now.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067
    Ganelon

Interesting how you just said that YOU REFUSE TO BE LYNCHED, THIS IS YOUR MY-LO but now you say "okay actually you can lynch me". Do you want to sound like a sad Town? Cause you need to get your things straight.
    Lol I'm not sad, and I like at how you're pushing this. Mafia should definitely not Lynch me lol because that fucks them over too.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: BEST STRATEGY AS TOWN/MAFIA IS -EITHER- NO LYNCH TODAY, FOLLOWED BY BLINK SHOOTING A SCUMREAD (GYRLANDER, AIVION, MM OR AAMIRUS IS GOOD FOR ME) AND MAFIA SHOOTING A DIFFERENT TARGET.

That way blink is confirmed non-Illuminati and non-mafia and it brings the game into actual MyLo; I realized we're actually 5v2, so it's not MyLo yet unless I get lynched, blink shoots a town and Mafia shoots a town.

18. ISO #2068
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    sometimes i love aamirus' bitchiness rofl if this post didnt make you laugh you are scum.
    Wow a normal person finally joined the game.

19. ISO #2069
    Ganelon

This is what made me post the other message. Here you try to do a townslip by saying that they know who Mafia is and can control the Mafia's Nightkill. Then you immediately ask naz if they know the Night Actions and she says you're wrong. Also, I had the interest of asking naz some private questions and Scum do not need to write their name in the QuickTopic chat.

Nah, you aren't doing the Towny uuh I didn't know. I'm highly convinced you're Illuminati. However, I have more decency that other players here and I won't put you at L-1 for now.
    They don't need to, but that doesn't mean Illuminati can't read lol. It's very, very difficult to coordinate as scum in this setup and that makes it so they are pretty much guaranteed to be able to find the Mafia, if they talk at all in the scum chat. One other possibility is that the Mafia aren't talking in the night chat, and they're not open-wolfing either, which would make sense given how retarded this game is.

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071
    Ganelon

why not aamirus?
    Please read the last page.

22. ISO #2072

Your questionable statements during the EoD, your overall attitude has perceived me to be scummy.

Not to mention you smell.

I'd pull out some quotes but i'm getting ready for bed so that would require effort. I'm sure it's self-explanatory.
    hmm you have been pretty passive all game but some aggression comes forward when gyr is on the lynch.

Whats your opinion on doing an aamirus lynch?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

They don't need to, but that doesn't mean Illuminati can't read lol. It's very, very difficult to coordinate as scum in this setup and that makes it so they are pretty much guaranteed to be able to find the Mafia, if they talk at all in the scum chat. One other possibility is that the Mafia aren't talking in the night chat, and they're not open-wolfing either, which would make sense given how retarded this game is.
    What? It's hard to communicate as Mafia in this setup so Illuminati are guaranteed to know who Mafia is. What the fuck?

25. ISO #2075
    Ganelon

Yeah, the only person that you consider normal here. Why does it smell like budying now?
    Because I'm 100% convinced Distorted's scumread on me is fake and that he's town.

26. ISO #2076

Some food for thought before I go to bed here:

Picture this, Scenario A:

Kenny is the Infiltrator and assumed Citizen as his role, since it's a pretty believable role to see a typical town flip, based on his play.

Magoroth Is the Grand Wizard and Assumed [color="#00FF00]Mason[/COLOR], in hopes there's other masons so he can see who they are (Essentially get the most information for his faction; knowledge of the Masons AND Mafia) Now, the Grand Wizard CANNOT re assume his role, if he assume's a role he is stuck with it. So therefore Magoroth is gonna stick to the Solo Mason claim, despite it's craziness. We lynch HIM, we essentially know it's Illuminati if he flips Mason since he cannot un-assume his role. Game will end if so, if not then the Infiltrator is more than Likely Distorted if not Kenny.
    Ez game Ez Life.

Scenario B:

Magoroth is Mafia with Aamirus, because Aamirus actually believes the crazy claim which seems unsettling. Also I'm unsure, will check, but the interactions between Magoroth and Aamirus didn't seem right last I remember (But this game was full of WIFOM Meta garbage and basically Shitfests between Distorted and Blink/almost everyone else)

I believe In Scenario A (Oh noes it's so Anti-Town! But guess who's been saying that huh..?)

Yea...

I'm off now. Just some food for thought.
    if kenny was illuminati he would have voted MM to gain himself another day.

27. ISO #2077

hmm you have been pretty passive all game but some aggression comes forward when gyr is on the lynch.

Whats your opinion on doing an aamirus lynch?
    Yeah, the asshole got to me to L-1. I'm ignoring the fact because blink actually suggested insta-lynching me and he has made a reasonable effort in the Magoroth case.

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079
    Ganelon

What? It's hard to communicate as Mafia in this setup so Illuminati are guaranteed to know who Mafia is. What the fuck?
    No, but if Mafia can't talk in night chat they obviously have to coordinate during the day. I have absolutely no doubts Illuminati would be looking for evidence of such a thing in day chat if the Mafia are talking (but not enough).

30. ISO #2080
    Ganelon

So he's fake scum-reading you to...?
    I'm not going to reply to your posts if you keep discrediting them.

31. ISO #2081

No, but if Mafia can't talk in night chat they obviously have to coordinate during the day. I have absolutely no doubts Illuminati would be looking for evidence of such a thing in day chat if the Mafia are talking (but not enough).
    What the fuck? So you're saying the Illuminati Mafiahunt which is basically the same as scumhunt? Also, coordination during the day? The only thing I can think of is when Dist sayd the *********** thing was a secret code between MM and me lol.

32. ISO #2082

how do we know you're not mafia? you could be a mafia member claiming solo mason, with the plan of having no interactions with your partner as to keep your identities hidden.
    he claimed solo mason early. if he took a mason role or even faked it and there was another mason hes fucked. he literally would have had to gamble on there being no other masons. not sure why he would put himslef at that high of a riskt early in D1.

33. ISO #2083

I'm not going to reply to your posts if you keep discrediting them.
    You said Distorted is Town and your scumread on you is fake. I ask you why is he fake scum-reading you. You say that you won't answer my questions because I'm "discrediting" lol.

34. ISO #2084
    Ganelon

Mafia will definitely interact with each other during the day people............its. the only time when Illuminati wont necessarily figure out their identity.

35. ISO #2085

so i'm assuming you don't know what misdirection is?

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088
    Ganelon

so i'm assuming you don't know what misdirection is?
    Misdirection is shit when you have the day chat to go off. It's not like you only have the night chats available - you have the entire Mafia chat, the mafia night kill, as well as potential suspects to go off.

39. ISO #2089

you're off your meds again

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091
    Ganelon

Also, nobody has addressed why it is important to out the Mafia. We're all assuming the GW needs to know the identity of the Mafia, whereas he can just redirect a kill.

42. ISO #2092

Misdirection is shit when you have the day chat to go off. It's not like you only have the night chats available - you have the entire Mafia chat, the mafia night kill, as well as potential suspects to go off.
    i'm having trouble comprehending anything you are saying...

43. ISO #2093
    Ganelon

did you just reveal as illuminati?
    I've literally done the same thing as Kenny has. What makes you read this differently? First I claimed 'Mafia', now I claim 'Illuminati'? What makes this so different. from my other supposed 'scum claims'?

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096
    Ganelon

@naz does Grand Wizard. need to know the identity of The Godfather to be able. to use override?

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

why would you privately ask if scum had to write their names in the night chat?

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100