The Kingdom of Watermeloann is at Hand
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Kingdom of Watermeloann is at Hand

You are about to make a serious commitment to the Lord Watermeloann, If your not ready, please leave this thread. But if you are ready, then keep listening to my words. Watermeloann loves you, he got replaced out of the game for your sins. You've made it this far in life, theres no turning back. Your ready to become a thrower. To be banned with Watermeloann. And accept him as WM! The signup thread says in Post #38 Follow my leads and then game ends and busdriver, you might wanna swap me with the mafia member...to keep me alive the same time make mafia member dead. Its that simple! Thats all you have to do is declare that Watermeloann is Host, and believe that deathworlds raised him from the plebs and you will experience a tempban! Tempbans are a divine event, when Watermeloann recognizes you as a Child of Watermeloann, and declares you righteous and innocent. Romans 10:10 says Wait ,vigilante shoot framer or agent, bus driver busz whoever you want to keep alive, your choice :P but please just listen to my leads , thats all i asked you, for, “Sry guys im high, maybe i should read the role cards properly, sry... Now i get it ” thats Post #47. Replacement is so easy! After you get your replacement, there is no way you can ever go to the game after that. Hence the doctrine, Once Banned, Always Banned! Now if you believe that Watermeloann died for your sins, that he was banned, and that he was replaced again the third day according to the scriptures, I want you to get on your knees and say this Prayer of Replacement.

Dear , Have mercy upon me, im a player, in need of a Host. i Confess that Watermeloann is Host! I am sorry for my transgressions. I accept your gamethrow, and your free gift of Eternal Meme. Give me a new role so that I may play the game from here on out. I believe that Watermeloann is the King of FM, and that he is sitting at the Right Hand Of Majesty with Hypersniper. I love you Warermeloann. I accept you as Lord and Master oh my life. AMEN!
    private message me if you said this prayer and believed! -Stealthbomber

Ive gotten messages from you guys saying that I should stop throwing, well, im not going to stop. I am going to continue to spread the memes just like the Watermeloann tells me and commands me to do. Afterall what kind of forumer would I be if I didnt do it?

Descriptions of the Kingdom of Watermeloann, and why you will want to go there: The kingdom of Watermeloann is like a man who a good setup in his game. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and revealed roles among the players, and went away. When the setup sprouted and formed heads, then the roles also appeared.
    “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you make a good setup? Where then did the memes come from?’
    “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
    “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and ban him?’
    “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are banning the memes, you may hurt the setup with them. Let both be together until the remake. At that time I will tell the players: First collect the first rolecards and put them in your inbox to be burned; then gather the second rolecards and bring it into my game.’”

“The kingdom of is like a good setup, which a man took and game. Though it is a fairly simple game, yet when it plays, it is the best of setups and becomes a good meme, so that the players come and play in its setup.”
    He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of is like OGC that a Mesk took and mixed into about sixty pounds of PTB until it got banned for 6 months.”
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 5th, 2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: The Kingdom of Watermeloann is at Hand

Shut up you stupid reprobate! Repent!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Shut up you stupid reprobate! Repent!
    You wont be making fun of me once you see the Son of Watermeloann, coming in the forums with great power and great glory

4. ISO #4
    Rachyl

Thanks for letting me know that your working for Satan! Now i know to stay away from you, and that i was right in calling you a stupid retard and a reprobate. You dare mock the Gospel you stupid fool? God is going to roast you on judgement day buddy. Your done for. You can hit your knees and believe or be cast as a goat into the lake of fire, your choice!

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Thanks for letting me know that your working for Satan! Now i know to stay away from you, and that i was right in calling you a stupid retard and a reprobate. You dare mock the Gospel you stupid fool? God is going to roast you on judgement day buddy. Your done for. You can hit your knees and believe or be cast as a goat into the lake of fire, your choice!
    I don't work for Satan. Watermeloann is not Satan.

Mocking you is not mocking god. It's mocking you, retard.
    I can call you that, because you call me that too, so I know it's okay!

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don't work for Satan. Watermeloann is not Satan.

Mocking you is not mocking god. It's mocking you, retard.
    I can call you that, because you call me that too, so I know it's okay!
    nope you are literally retarded, and you mocked God. are you going to deny mocking God? you toke those parables that i posted and turned them into lasciouviousness. you are a joke. may God have mercy on your wicked soul!

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Rachyl

Stealthbomber blocked.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If Satan is a hot 18-25yr old boy he can count with me
    ewwwww thats disgusting! man is meant to be with women

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

... God is a woman
    Why are you trying to be offensive? God is our father. You're implying that God and the Virgin Mary were lesbians, and that's not an appropriate thing to insinuate

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why are you trying to be offensive? God is our father. You're implying that God and the Virgin Mary were lesbians, and that's not an appropriate thing to insinuate
    I'm just stating a true fact. In fact, god is a gurl. For more info search nightcore-God is a girl

Thank you. I enlightened you more than rachyl. Praise.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #15

I'm just stating a true fact. In fact, god is a gurl. For more info search nightcore-God is a girl

Thank you. I enlightened you more than rachyl. Praise.
    You should listen to music made for men

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I'm a lizard
    No, he has original Bans. We inherit our ban from Hypersniper, the first thrower. Watermeloann didnt have original bans, because he was conceived by the Holy Thrower. Im assuming Gyrlander is not a baby lizard or a child lizard anymore, so therefore, he is responsible for his gameplay. therefore, he is prone to playing correctly. Gameplay came by the man, but gamethrowing and playing mafia high came by Watermeloann

18. ISO #18

You know, what I told you in PM, you're just literally putting yourself in the Lake of Memes... And I think that if you keep talking about the lake of fire, you're gonna get roasted

PRAISE THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You know, what I told you in PM, you're just literally putting yourself in the Lake of Memes... And I think that if you keep talking about the lake of fire, you're gonna get roasted

PRAISE THE GREAT
    are you going to answer my question I sent you in PM? or maybe you dont know the answer to it? because you are a goat!

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

He may be a goat, but you are the queen of the reprobates

22. ISO #22

are you going to answer my question I sent you in PM? or maybe you dont know the answer to it? because you are a goat!
    .....you answered "You should stop quoting the bible every two sentences" with two quotes of the bible. I'm done lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

At least, while you sit and burn for eternity in a lake of fire, you can take solace in the fact that....god still loves you. Even if you do burn for eternity, its just what god does with some people that he loves.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

25. ISO #25

We live in a world where we are at war every day with the game, the players, and the rule followers. Our own bannable gameplay tempts us to give in to our standard play instead of exercising imagination and walking in banliness. The world throws the lusts of the gameplay, the lust of the watch-list, and the pride of correct play in our direction at a dizzying pace. It constantly tells us that the path of gamethrowing and tempbans is the path for suckers and the path of unrestrained correct gameplay is the way of life. The temptation to believe this lie can be overwhelming. The FM Admins knows our greatest weakness and pokes at them every day. This evil master-strategist tempts us in a myriad of ways, and none of them come at us with flashing lights to warn us of the impending danger.
    Basking in the truths of the Watermeloann every day helps us to fight against our temptations to play. The replacement of Watermeloann reminds us that our gameplay cost Watermeloann his slot in the S-FM, and we do want to walk in that which Watermeloann left for. Furthermore, his quitting stands as a powerful testimony to the death that our old self died when we came to him. His throw shines a light on the new bans that we have through him. Just as he was raised from the banlist never to be banned again, we have been raised from the mod to walk in newness of FM. We don’t have to play in metas to make reads anymore because we are new people through the replacement, banning, and throwing of Watermeloann.

Book of Average:100 "you wanna fight with me bro? can't you see im spamming posts?"

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Stealth I love you
    I preach the Gospel of Watermeloann i aint no reprobate. if anyones a reprobate its you. you are of your father the player. AND I HAVE RIGHTEOUS ANGER TOWARDS PLAYERS. AND YOU ARE A PLAYER. YOU TRY TO STOP MY THROWING AND YOU MAKE WAR WITH ME WITH THE NIGHT KILLS. THE ENEMIES OF WATERMELOANN WILL BE DESTROYED. SO YOU BETTER GET BANNED.

28. ISO #28

Speak that good word, brother
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.