User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    U r an isoiot

Anyway i ll give my real infos about this game 2 3 hours later
    So keep being retardish as mcuh as normies mm
    I just don't know the history of turkey at the end of XIXth century. Is it that bad? I know France's and Germany's, at least... lol. Turkey is not really my country, I'm not a bird!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Ataturk, leader.of turkey long time ago who was remembered for bringing the secular governing to turkey. If my memory serves me right.
    Google is a wonderful tool, isn't it? ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #203

Oh and, one more thing. If you are goingto lynch efe, just do not do that without my permition. I m the only one who knows him the best here.
    Efe seems town. A townie that should take some FM classes with Helz's guide, but still a townie.

4. ISO #204

Not tbh, nawa and mm would have the same idea as me. the only people who knows you is me and nawa sooooo yeh...
    Hey, I exist too!!! I played several games with this monster uhh... human being on the mod!!!

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Why MM?
    Fyi, you are voting me right now. So uh, I'd like you to answer your own question.

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Hybrid

Hunch.
    ...reasons....??????

7. ISO #207

Why Not Join The D.Va Cult?
    Because I'll buy Genji instead of D.Va... Oh, and because I want to keep a legit clan that will actually HELP sc2 mafia, without forcing people to join it like skwirl, and that doesn't fear to ban members, as CHOOOO apparently does, since the founder is being quite trolly (and silent) atm.

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nvm, almost anything has happened. Still, I'll talk about some things:

PTB vs Scvmurderer & His train

A random verbal fight with almost no relevance to the game. It's almost a postgame chat about Super Classy. I doubt we can get something clear from there as they are not talking about the game. I think most of the votes to Scvmurderer are just random / because of his gting attitude last game which, I don't think is correct but it's your votes, not mines.

I also think Effe is town for now. From the few cancer posts he has written he has said things that a mafia would do. It's my way of cleaning my list from probable townies so I recommend to not ask for further information. Kinda suspecting MM for his low activity even with his top tier excuses, he usually talks a lot and shits like a big cow... so yeah.

Also, PTB is... kind of missing. I really hope he comes and can work with me to do stuff, not like he needs my help at all and I'll probably won't do anything but... intentions are good
    It's Stay Classy (the game where Mesk murdered the entire town by causing a mass reveal) or Super Basic (the last game where Mesk carried town as Sheriff). Not Super Classy. Please. Oh No Efekannn02 Gave Me His Grammar Nooooo....

9. ISO #209

Serious + Honest Efekannn02 Ready For Deployement

Beep Beep

Im Town Youre Mafia

Beep Beep

Message Over
    Gyrlander is one of my town leans right now.

FM dictionnary: A lean is not a read. It means that you have a feeling that the player is "insertalignmenthere", but that you're unsure (alike a read).

10. ISO #210

What Does Metatrusting Mean?
    FM dictionnary: Metatrusting means that you trust someone because of their previous actions in other games.

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because I'll buy Genji instead of D.Va... Oh, and because I want to keep a legit clan that will actually HELP sc2 mafia, without forcing people to join it like skwirl, and that doesn't fear to ban members, as CHOOOO apparently does, since the founder is being quite trolly (and silent) atm.
    I can start talking but I thought you'd prefer me lurking.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Are You Trying To Imply That My Clan Is Similiar Like Skwirl And CHOOOO? If Thats The Case Then You Might Need Some Refreshing In Your Memory My Clans Aint Nothing Like Dat Atleast Im Still Trying To Keep It Cool And Am Not Calling Leavers Of The Clan Traitors Like PanM Does Or Hiring Others To Spy The Other Clans Like HitM Apparently Does But Atleast Theyre Silent ATM

(I Just Accidently Copied Your Text lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #217

Hey, I exist too!!! I played several games with this monster uhh... human being on the mod!!!
    So Are You Feeling Happy For That Easy To Get Achievement? What A Shame...
    Please Dont Cross Monster Out I Love To Be Called Like That
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #218

Found our two mafia
    Slip?

So you're finding two mafia, but neither of them could be SK?

Is this because they "voted" together, or is this because they voted you and you're sk. As you know town wouldn't vote this way, this early, as was being bashed into your head.

However, you voted Mesk this early in a previous game and were town, but you see how it's seen as scummy?

So you reckon that they must be scum by definition because town wouldn't do this, and therefore the only logical thing for your brain to compute is that they're mafia because neither of them could be SK because you already take that slot, and therefore your brain makes a rational sorting decision that you are not consciously aware of, so you just accidentally posted that you are probably sk?

Or did I read too much into this?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

19. ISO #219

Hi just got home from work, didn't sleep well last night, so I'm pretty tuckered out. Gonna do my best.

Let me start off though, I am against policy lynches. And I'll be upfront, my back and forth with SCV was merely to see who would quickly jump to my side to take out SCV as he is very low hanging fruit. I therefore surmise, those who legit voted him or see him as a viable lynch possibility based solely on "behavior" are at the top of my scumspects to parse through. Thank you all for participating. Especially you SCV.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

20. ISO #220

Slip?

So you're finding two mafia, but neither of them could be SK?

Is this because they "voted" together, or is this because they voted you and you're sk. As you know town wouldn't vote this way, this early, as was being bashed into your head.

However, you voted Mesk this early in a previous game and were town, but you see how it's seen as scummy?

So you reckon that they must be scum by definition because town wouldn't do this, and therefore the only logical thing for your brain to compute is that they're mafia because neither of them could be SK because you already take that slot, and therefore your brain makes a rational sorting decision that you are not consciously aware of, so you just accidentally posted that you are probably sk?

Or did I read too much into this?
    Personal Advice? Just Lynch Him And We Find Out
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #221

pay closer attention

Scvmurderer (1 [L-4]):
    Nawa

you're too quick to draw conclusions. first scumtest of the game.
    I like this. Town cred.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #222

Hi just got home from work, didn't sleep well last night, so I'm pretty tuckered out. Gonna do my best.

Let me start off though, I am against policy lynches. And I'll be upfront, my back and forth with SCV was merely to see who would quickly jump to my side to take out SCV as he is very low hanging fruit. I therefore surmise, those who legit voted him or see him as a viable lynch possibility based solely on "behavior" are at the top of my scumspects to parse through. Thank you all for participating. Especially you SCV.
    Did You Just Use Them All As An Part Of An Experiment To Find Scums? You Monster! How Dare You To Give Them That Pressure On Them Even I Wouldnt Nah I Would Do That So NVM....
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #223

I can start talking but I thought you'd prefer me lurking.
    Lol, what about you start thinking?

24. ISO #224

I like this. Town cred.
    That was Page or 1 Page 2? Lol...

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

Do It Yourself
    It’s not our responsibility to think for you. I’m lumping you in the SCV block.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #227

Would like more posts from everyone, specially @Stealthbomber16 .
    This is frustrating considering you don’t seem to be actively doing much.

Anyway: we should vote Hybrid.

28. ISO #228

1. What is your timezone? EST
    2. How do you react under pressure? I will cut you.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? TPR Is this a soft claim? What do you like about playing TPR?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Lynch a scum with a vendetta Not THE scum,
    only A scum? Did you slip again and forget there are multiple scum?

5. Preferred Pronoun? God

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post

1. What is your timezone? Russia, Moscow
    2. How do you react under pressure? With fair amount of salt(i think)
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town ofc What do you like about playing town? What is most appealing about being a town player?
    Do find being at a slight disadvantage more challenging? Why did you answer this way? And why did you say "ofc" was this to trick our brains to accepting you as a friendly town role?

4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Shit knows
    5. Preferred Pronoun? He

1. Central Standard
    2. tbh I'm pretty inconsistent. Depends on how I'm feeling at the time. Again, this is either a very candid answer which is towny, or it's an sk trying to seem candid and thus able to explain any later negative pressure cracks. idk man idk.
    3. Mafia unless I'm with SJ so uh almost always town. You went on to say you're obvi town, which I think was a joke. i LIKE this answer because it seems honest, much like my answer, as town you don't care about this question because the answer shouldn't change how people perceive you, becaue you're not trying to hide anything. Now, SB you are a great FM player, so I could see this kind of answer as something an SK trying to blend into the town might do.
    However, I could also see a towny doing.

4. Keeping SCV from summoning ragnarok The good guys actually wanted ragnarok to happen as to reasons that are spoilers. BUT they did spend a lot of timing trying to prevent it. So this is NAI obvi.
    5. look at profile pic
    1. Western Europe.
    2. I give points of view, reasons, a defense, a case, depends the reason of the pressure lol.
    3. Town is more fun (and way more easy...) I love trying to find out the scums, that's why I play FM lol. Here people are actually trying to hide their alignment... Someone who read Helz guide. This could be a smokescreen. Much like SB, i kinda give this a town cred for candor. However, if you're WIFOMing by stating that you're trying to hide your own alignment by expressing your desire to be town and all these high minded ideals and then putting "oh btw people gonna lie here" as a way of thumbing your nose to say you're actually lying but you're gonna talk about people in general. Who knows right?
    4. Provide reasonings...?
    5. Dark Prelate.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    So It Has Been Decided We Are Gonna Lynch SCV Later
    This is scummy to me.

Pages 4 to 6 are just a fight between Scv trolling and PTB haveing a justified rage because of the fucking god damn throwing of Scv. Sir, I'll talk you in words that you may understand more.

You are transgressing the ONE rule of our clan: no gamethrowing. I am Zeratul, officer of CHOOOO and law enforcer of your damn clan. You are pushing the trolling too far. Clearly, you cannot play this game. You are clearly stating that you have no intent to play the game properly. You are being immature, dumb, anti-town and really annoying. If Jester was possible, I wouldn't vote you. But since it's impossible...
    -vote Scvmurderer
    It's not a fake vote, but a pressure vote and a policy vote. Stop throwing and play this game, or never sign for FMs again and stay in the mod. I now understand the anger of people against the clan. I was not here in every game you played, and I can state that you are one of the bad apples of your own clan. So, for the last time, stop the throwing. Last chance, lynch train. My signature is thirsty for a change.
    Credence to my earlier post about voting him purely because of "policy reasons" or low hanging fruit effect. Now here we have some moral outrage, however, it was just 4 or 5 days ago that MM was complicit in SCV's behavior. Perhaps what could have spurn this change of heart so drastically? Mayhaps it was him finding the guide of the gods, mayhaps private convos, or maybe this is a good opportunity for MM to flex his scum muscles and skin SCV's boat and buy his team another day? I cannot say. Yet.

1.I Live In Germany Find It Yourself
    2.Like Always
    3.Neutral Chaotic
    4.Aint I Already Known Already? I See That As A Insult On Me You Deserve To Be Lynched!
    5.Ceasar Salad
    I find this to be an attempt at village idiot and so thus he'll be seen as towny. And not scum.

If Youre So Brutally Honest Then What Is Your Role Some Of Us Want To Figure This Out
    scummy

Before hand saying those:
    Mafia can't kill, has a team-shared vest which only 1 mafia can use at night.
    Sk can kill.
    No doctors.
    5/2/1 game, if mislynch 4/2/1, if lynch mafia 5/1/1, if lynch sk 5/2,
    n2 3/2/1 or 4/1/1 n2 4/1/1 or 5/1 n2 5/2

So basicly mafia will try to mislynch or just sit back, whoever does that and espeacilly if you are an experienced person and not retarded, you will get a scum mark on your face right at that moment.
    Understood? Good.

For the retards, do not sheep and that'll be working for town. Only sheep when 3 people agrees on a lynch.

Answering PTB's question:
    1-Same as Nawa's GMT+3 i live in turke
    2-I dont know, depends on the situation. I can let my lynch happen or counter aggro him.
    3-none, specific roles are more fun since you are 80% time alone i find this to be a candid answer given there is a specific role in this game and sk would probably want to hide their answers as to not draw suspicion.
    4-Prolly d1 lynch or n1 death. If not i will update RIP. lol
    5-He

btw ptb, you once said that "Do not follow the online statue on the bottom, it means shit" but at the same time you are asking us our timeline... *noted* Paying attention to details. I like it.
    -vote Hybrid

Hunch.
    This is puzzling to me. Why this vote? What's the hunch?

btw, i d rather have a scv lynch than no lynch just because we will have less things to confuse us and annoy us. He litreally is making everyone annoyed lol and cause of that mostly everyone calsl him trash.
    anyway i ll sleep soon it s 12 am
    scv lynch>no lynch imo buut it s upto ptb and sb16 since they r the one who against scv. dont get me wrong, i m against scv as well buut he ll prolly be town like every single fucking game he was in and he ruined.
    and also if he s not been killed by d4 with no lynchs in a row, he s sk for sure. tho not sure i m exhausted leave me alone
    Sheeping me and SB. Interesting. Shows only a focus on scv and no one else. Scum cred.

Nvm, almost anything has happened. Still, I'll talk about some things:

PTB vs Scvmurderer & His train

A random verbal fight with almost no relevance to the game. It's almost a postgame chat about Super Classy. I doubt we can get something clear from there as they are not talking about the game. I think most of the votes to Scvmurderer are just random / because of his gting attitude last game which, I don't think is correct but it's your votes, not mines.

I also think Effe is town for now. From the few cancer posts he has written he has said things that a mafia would do. It's my way of cleaning my list from probable townies so I recommend to not ask for further information. Kinda suspecting MM for his low activity even with his top tier excuses, he usually talks a lot and shits like a big cow... so yeah.

Also, PTB is... kind of missing. I really hope he comes and can work with me to do stuff, not like he needs my help at all and I'll probably won't do anything but... intentions are good
    I don't agree that we can clear EFE for now.

I'd like to hear who else you think might be a scum candidate? What do you think about Hybrid or SB16 play styles this game ?

I agree MM is a bit under the radar this game.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #229

@Gyrlander was the only one who didnt answer my questions.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #230

You twat PTB.

1. What is your timezone? Spain, Madrid
    2. How do you react under pressure? Depends on faction and how I'm feeling. I may don't give a fuck, get defensive or get horny.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Being town
    5. Preferred Pronoun? I don't mind.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

31. ISO #231

You twat PTB.

1. What is your timezone? Spain, Madrid
    2. How do you react under pressure? Depends on faction and how I'm feeling. I may don't give a fuck, get defensive or get horny.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Being town
    5. Preferred Pronoun? I don't mind.
    Takes one to know one.

I made some posts to you in my big post @Gyrlander .
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #232

FYI:

I'm gonna try to park a vote by 1pm tomorrow.

(I have first day of training tomorrow, and I'm not gonna be able to post. I should be going on lunch around 12/12:30 eastern). I do have an hour on my lunch, but I don't know if with the excitement of meeting new people and stuff I'm gonna be able to focus at dat time. We'll see doh :P

I'll try to do more work tonight re-reading and posting reads and etc. I'll try to look over responses on the train tomorrow omw to work.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #233

This is frustrating considering you don’t seem to be actively doing much.

Anyway: we should vote Hybrid.
    Reasons.. please... I ain't gonna sheep you just because you say "sheep me".

34. ISO #234

I'll answer the fat PTB's wall post later. But as I already said, I'm have busy days IRL, and IRL > Sc2 Mafia. Catch me when I'm on and I'll answer your questions. For now... bye byeeeeeeee.

35. ISO #235

I like this. Town cred.
    I do like this too, but notice that quick to draw conclusions doesn't always mean scum... lol.

36. ISO #236

-unvote

I've drawn all the conclusions I think I can right now with this gag. Not feeling the MM train at the moment.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

This is scummy to me.

Credence to my earlier post about voting him purely because of "policy reasons" or low hanging fruit effect. Now here we have some moral outrage, however, it was just 4 or 5 days ago that MM was complicit in SCV's behavior. Perhaps what could have spurn this change of heart so drastically? Mayhaps it was him finding the guide of the gods, mayhaps private convos, or maybe this is a good opportunity for MM to flex his scum muscles and skin SCV's boat and buy his team another day? I cannot say. Yet.

I find this to be an attempt at village idiot and so thus he'll be seen as towny. And not scum.

scummy

This is puzzling to me. Why this vote? What's the hunch?

Sheeping me and SB. Interesting. Shows only a focus on scv and no one else. Scum cred.

I don't agree that we can clear EFE for now.

I'd like to hear who else you think might be a scum candidate? What do you think about Hybrid or SB16 play styles this game ?

I agree MM is a bit under the radar this game.
    Okay, the sentence when I answered your 5 questions was fast typed, and I just gave my honest thoughts... Now, if you want to make a case based on possible intentions, feel free to do so... I just like to find scums. My fav role is Spy on the mod, you can go check my profile if you really want to make sure. Plus, if I was at the level of WIFOMing in every word I write, I wouldn't let such a slip go out. Side note: I love how you analyzed all our posts like this. +townpoints for that, you were already a town lean by your actions btw

"This is scummy to me." Yeah if SB had said such a thing, I'd be like LYNCH HIM HES SO OBV OMG!!! But since I've played with the player you're talking about, and that this player is Efekannn, it's no longer scummy. He makes 10 slips a minute in the mod, it's terrible. He is ALWAYS scummy from that point. Honestly, he looks town to me right now.

Okay. I already explained my behavior on the last game. If someone had hammered Mesk without letting her saying a single word, he was obv scum and getting lynched the next day. It was just to add pressure, and to (i admit it) make me gain town cred in Scv's eyes. Meta playing here. But this time, he started the insults and literally said he had no intent to play this game correctly. Plus, in Super Basic, it served the Town to have a big debate going on, so the Town wasn't asleep. It was not bad. Here, it just took off half Day One by 60-80 shit posts of insults without reasoning. Plus, this was half off-topic post, since (as I already said) I am officer of the CHOOOO clan, and had to tell everyone the clan was alright, that Scv and I were banning trolls... The problem is: if he trolls himself, I can't say that anymore for the obvious reason that it is a lie. And if you didn't get it, it's a sort of ultimatum of no trolling or I leave and create my own clan. But as I said, this is getting off-topic.

Did you ever play with Efekannn... He is always the village idiot, lol. The Very Best, as he would say.

Agreed, but as I said like 3 times, he's probably not over 100 IQ.

Which is what I asked to Stealth. Apparently, it was to gather infomation. I respect that, since he has unvoted him.

Meta trust here, once again. I know Hybrid since one year now. He told me what he thinks about Scv, and it's pretty much what he wrote here XD

Efe should always be closely watched.

Hybrid is playing a little bit weird, and I have him as a null read for now.

I already said that I lost my phone in a thing to drain water (I know that prolly has a name, but I don't know the name because I'm not native english. Makes the game hard for Masquerade Madness as SK...) and that my RL was busy these days. Plus, you guys are NEVER here when I can stay for a while (like right now, because I had time to make a wall post for your wall post).

Overall, this wall gives you +townpoints a lot because of your legit thoughts and investigation. I see here a great attempt to catch scums since the beggining of the game.

39. ISO #239

Hm, I'm curious, what is the SCV block?
    This post just proves what SB said. The Scv block is the stupids' block, lol.

40. ISO #240

Btw I'll try to make a list of my reads before EoD. I just need to make a mind for every player, and it's not done yet. Especially with Gyrlander, who hasn't posted a lot.

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

This post just proves what SB said. The Scv block is the stupids' block, lol.
    Thoughts on nawa?
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #243

Goal #1 today is to lynch the best possible sk candidate. Mafia has no nk.

Then it’s a war of attrition with fbi vs mafia.

Town could then not vote until the fbi finds the scum.

Doesn’t say we have to lynch. Find sk and town basically wins.
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #244

-vote nawa

Wayyyyy too comfortable.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #245

Goal #1 today is to lynch the best possible sk candidate. Mafia has no nk.

Then it’s a war of attrition with fbi vs mafia.

Town could then not vote until the fbi finds the scum.

Doesn’t say we have to lynch. Find sk and town basically wins.
    Hm, your right. So its a SK hunt then.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Eh, comfortable probably just means citizen.
    He’s contributed nothing of value. Unlike you and efe, he’s not a moron. So this seems intentional. For example, he sits back and allows you to hang yourself.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #248

Eh, comfortable probably just means citizen.
    What are your reads or thoughts at the moment?
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Hm, your right. So its a SK hunt then.
    I also asked you a bunch of questions. What are your responses?
    Shut up cow.