8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Re: S-FM Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    @Otakudweeb69 @Stealthbomber16

What do you think of my posts on Nawa?
    I think that I see your reasoning and will hesitantly move my vote to hybrid.
    -vote Hybrid

@Suntax You forgot to reset the votes at the beginning of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #312
    Rachyl

im pretty sure that Nawa is town. i mean, he really is trying hard to find the scum

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    also suntax what do u mean by gmt it s confusing me
    the only gmt i know is the gmt that has numbers near it like gmt 0 gmt+1 gmt+2 etc
    British time
    Current time in the uk
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

hmmm this style of mafia is much different from sc2....

And I am trying to adjust... I figured day 1 held no point... thus I didnt interact that much... sorry folks...

Im wondering if there are any clues to be had from the mod...

"Marcellus looks down at the man, inspecting his bag you find a sheet of paper reading "Victims who got away", you also find a cop uniform and a shotgun."

does the night actions description help us in anyway?

and what does BWN gain anything from maintaining this list?

and lastly I would like to give hybrid a chance (in case he is town) to defend himself and i will vote for...

-stelthbomber

(no offence) I just want to give the guy a chance prove himself
    Last edited by widomakr; July 31st, 2017 at 05:46 PM.

21. ISO #321

Actually nvm i ll defend myself now

NOW first of all i was trying to use the tactic i've usen in the first game aka the alchemist game which i got modkilled
    secondly as far as i see is nawa is the most far being the rapist and others role so there is 0 meaning in this
    third if i was evil i d probably do just like what sj has done, remember the most suspicous is always the least suspicous (tho if u dont even maf u wont know that ;) )
    fourth i wont blame anyone or try to find evil at all cause that will make me more evil since you all see me as an absolute troll which is not troll
    fifth i didnt try to claim, as like nawa said. c'mon i d never be that obv if i was the fucking evil and just let me troll

tho idk stealth hates me and defends Marsh Marsh for some strange reason. c'mon that s not a valid excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Going to continue the train I was on yesterday.

-vote Nawa

Nawa what is your opinion of Hybrid/Efekann
    he said that as soon as nawa said that.
    B W N is just a shit talker who likes to talk much just blah blah-ing things from his mouth so i think bwn is the useless role of the gang not so sure about stealth i know he hates me but i didnt even try to make him hate me like if someone was to hate me that fast, I WOULD HAD TO LEAVE PLAYING MAFIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ROFLS
    well that s all of the things that might defend me idk won't claim tho
    btw who is raped by the rapist? who can't vote or suntax said he cant

btw fuck the grammar i have 0 shits about the grammar ;P

btw what did pumpkin stole? did anyone got a message or sth?

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

btw my guess about stealthbomber is he is marcellus or whatever shit it is and zeratul/bwn mia or the reverse
    gg wont post anymore of this day if there s not an urgent thing to write lamme investigate moar may not look like i am good at finding suspicous but i am so jut gimme time goddammit that s the difference me and efe efe doesnt know how 2 play but i do so lynchm e or not idc but i ll just try to find the evil the ned of the day if icant i ll leave the notes i had taken in my lw since we have a lw

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by widomakr View Post
    Vive la revolution!

And I am trying to adjust... I figured day 1 held no point... thus I didnt interact that much... sorry folks...
    To rant a little:

D1 only has no point if others treat it as pointless. If nothing much happens in D1, we have such a weak starting point that D2 is nothing more than a D1 version 2.0. Still, can't turn back the clock so just go from here.

"Marcellus looks down at the man, inspecting his bag you find a sheet of paper reading "Victims who got away", you also find a cop uniform and a shotgun."

I'm not one to read too much into flavour but I know if helps people, so if you really believe there's something to be gained, go for it.

Just by the kill itself, I'd say that it was probably a vig shot. It's not out of the realms of possibility that it was an Others shot, but it just seems an odd choice to me that they'd go after a zero poster.

I guess there are a few ways that both scum teams could've had their shots failed, which would be something for PT to keep in mind.

A lot of NA guessing is wifom when you don't know what happened to piece together, but one thing we know is that the Gimp now makes the Rapist Bulletproof.

Do you mean my reads list? Well, I can show where I'm at with people and we can discuss. Is there anything you'd like to add or challenge?

A big part of that list is the problem with people not showing up to D1 - it's chopped full of nulls. Out of the nulls, I did say that I think you and Hybrid are closer to null-scummy. Do you think I'm being unfair?

and lastly I would like to give hybrid a chance (in case he is town) to defend himself and i will vote for...

-stelthbomber

You vote failed. It needs to be <vote>player</vote> but change the <> for []. I think the name has to be identical too. (I just learned this D1 lol)

Anyway why Stealth? Why vote anyone if your purpose is to listen to Hybrid?

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

NOW first of all i was trying to use the tactic i've usen in the first game aka the alchemist game which i got modkilled
    What tactic? (To do feck all?)

How did you think your tactic would go?

secondly as far as i see is nawa is the most far being the rapist and others role so there is 0 meaning in this
    0 meaning to what? Your tactic?

third if i was evil i d probably do just like what sj has done, remember the most suspicous is always the least suspicous (tho if u dont even maf u wont know that ;) )
    How is SJ the most trustworthy person?

fourth i wont blame anyone or try to find evil at all cause that will make me more evil since you all see me as an absolute troll which is not troll
    What? No, I'm pulling you up for posting, but not actually doing anything. You're just a presence rather than any sort of help.

fifth i didnt try to claim, as like nawa said. c'mon i d never be that obv if i was the fucking evil and just let me troll
    Nawa was actually defending you when they said that.

And you can troll, but you have to earn your keep too.

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    im pretty sure that Nawa is town. i mean, he really is trying hard to find the scum
    Then by that reasoning how are you town?

Quote Originally Posted by widomakr View Post

-stelthbomber

at least three problems here
    you voted wrong
    you spelled my name wrong
    you edited your post

the last two lines and the fact that its edited really dissuade me from wanting to bother myself to read it at all

You don't go into detail about what your "strategy" is so this is completely pointless.
    Give reasoning pls.
    Saying "if i were evil id be acting like this guy" without actually ever saying "i think this guy is evil" prior to or even during
    the post is completely bullshit

You're literally saying that you won't scumhunt because that makes you look evil? What the fuck?
    Nawa has been saying you've softclaimed for 17 pages now, please get your facts straight.

tho idk stealth hates me and defends Marsh Marsh for some strange reason. c'mon that s not a valid excuse
    Because you're playing like a fucking idiot. It actually hurts me to understand what's going on in your head! You vehemently refuse to scumhunt and you sheep one of the most famously useless players ever to forsake the game!

As soon as nawa said what?

B W N is just a shit talker who likes to talk much just blah blah-ing things from his mouth so i think bwn is the useless role of the gang not so sure about stealth i know he hates me but i didnt even try to make him hate me like if someone was to hate me that fast, I WOULD HAD TO LEAVE PLAYING MAFIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ROFLS
    I strongly dislike how you're playing because this is the most effort you've put into a single post in both games you've played so far and the fact that I'm able to poke so many holes in it by looking at it is absolutely mindblowing!

Responses in white. Your defense has more holes than swiss cheese.

btw i ll vote the person who i suspect for no reason cuz i hate long messages
    -vote SuperJack
    There's the SJ vote I was looking for earlier. And you do actually suspect him for a reason. You'd know if you weren't talking out of your ASS.
    -vote Hybrid

btw my guess about stealthbomber is he is marcellus or whatever shit it is and zeratul/bwn mia or the reverse
    gg wont post anymore of this day if there s not an urgent thing to write lamme investigate moar may not look like i am good at finding suspicous but i am so jut gimme time goddammit that s the difference me and efe efe doesnt know how 2 play but i do so lynchm e or not idc but i ll just try to find the evil the ned of the day if icant i ll leave the notes i had taken in my lw since we have a lw
    Why would you reveal who you think are TPRs? That's a generally anti-town thing to do. Based on THIS quote:
    wouldn't it make more sense for you to believe the inverse, that I'm mia and that Marsh is sellus?

Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Vive la revolution!

To rant a little:

D1 only has no point if others treat it as pointless. If nothing much happens in D1, we have such a weak starting point that D2 is nothing more than a D1 version 2.0. Still, can't turn back the clock so just go from here.

I'm not one to read too much into flavour but I know if helps people, so if you really believe there's something to be gained, go for it.

Just by the kill itself, I'd say that it was probably a vig shot. It's not out of the realms of possibility that it was an Others shot, but it just seems an odd choice to me that they'd go after a zero poster.

I guess there are a few ways that both scum teams could've had their shots failed, which would be something for PT to keep in mind.

A lot of NA guessing is wifom when you don't know what happened to piece together, but one thing we know is that the Gimp now makes the Rapist Bulletproof.

Do you mean my reads list? Well, I can show where I'm at with people and we can discuss. Is there anything you'd like to add or challenge?

A big part of that list is the problem with people not showing up to D1 - it's chopped full of nulls. Out of the nulls, I did say that I think you and Hybrid are closer to null-scummy. Do you think I'm being unfair?

You vote failed. It needs to be <vote>player</vote> but change the <> for []. I think the name has to be identical too. (I just learned this D1 lol)

Anyway why Stealth? Why vote anyone if your purpose is to listen to Hybrid?
    THIS IS WHY BWN IS TOWN. He posts long and meaningful posts not attempting to throw shade at people (ironically what I'm doing right now) but help try to clear misunderstandings.

Also @widowmakr please remember that editing posts is strictly against the rules and doing it again will usually result in a replacement/modkill? Just don't do it! REEEE

34. ISO #334

@widomakr

see the post above (i spelled your name wrong up there)

remember that there is a strict "no editing" policy on this website when it comes to forum mafia and that to vote you much use the
    [ vote](username)[ /vote]
    tags

and you must spell their name EXACTLY right or it won't go through.

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Has he? I take it you mean Marshmallow? Pretty sure I've been the only one to give him any sort of read...

What? Stealth voted Nawa after Nawa what? Because Nawa hadn't said or done anything that would address that post just before it was posted.

B W N is just a shit talker who likes to talk much just blah blah-ing things from his mouth so i think bwn is the useless role of the gang
    Don't knock being a gangbanger !!

Seriously though, this is role fishing along with this post shortly after:

gg
    This is always bad for Town I'd say.

(Also, I don't know who zeratul is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol)

not so sure about stealth i know he hates me but i didnt even try to make him hate me like if someone was to hate me that fast, I WOULD HAD TO LEAVE PLAYING MAFIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ROFLS
    Have you been drinking?

Well, pretty sure all the people who voted earlier had their votes count so it wasn't them.

And your second question is PR fishing again.

37. ISO #337

@Stealthbomber16

You don't go into detail about what your "strategy" is so this is completely pointless.
    Give reasoning pls.
    Saying "if i were evil id be acting like this guy" without actually ever saying "i think this guy is evil" prior to or even during
    the post is completely bullshit
    You're literally saying that you won't scumhunt because that makes you look evil? What the fuck?
    Nawa has been saying you've softclaimed for 17 pages now, please get your facts straight.

Because you're playing like a fucking idiot. It actually hurts me to understand what's going on in your head! You vehemently refuse to scumhunt and you sheep one of the most famously useless players ever to forsake the game!

As soon as nawa said what?

I strongly dislike how you're playing because this is the most effort you've put into a single post in both games you've played so far and the fact that I'm able to poke so many holes in it by looking at it is absolutely mindblowing!

Responses in white. Your defense has more holes than swiss cheese.
    LMFAO I didn't even read your response because I was writing for so long (and getting distracted)

Mind meld much?

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

btw i ll vote the person who i suspect for no reason cuz i hate long messages
    -vote SuperJack
    I don't know how to make multiple quotes on one message, but I think this is the most revelant post...
    -vote Hybrid

SJ has done nothing wrong. This vote is absolute bullshit, to be honest (as is the rest of your posts...)

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't know how to make multiple quotes on one message, but I think this is the most revelant post...
    -vote Hybrid

SJ has done nothing wrong. This vote is absolute bullshit, to be honest (as is the rest of your posts...)
    I just copy and paste. That's the easiest method.

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Honestly, I have no idea if Hybrid is scum or if he's just trolling. He always looks like a scum, even in the mod.

May God have mercy upon your soul, <c val="ff0000">Hybrid</c>

Also, Hybrid is calling me Zeratu lbecause its my SC2 name...
    Hyrbid
    Hybrid

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350