M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Hey, @Trine are you ignoring my question because you don't know how to answer it?
    When you throw shade at the marshall LOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #302

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    We don't even know if Masons and other Masons can see each other on the role card or not.
    That's a good point.

@MattZed Do all the Masons know who is on their team?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

3. ISO #303

Hey, @Trine are you ignoring my question because you don't know how to answer it?
    I already answered it, it could have been a day 1 WIFOM joke vote. Or maybe that Slaol isn't mason, OR like I said. Maybe only THE MASON and the MASON LEADER can see each other, and the MASON and other MASON cannot see each other because that would probably create a large built in town block.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #304

When you throw shade at the marshall LOLOL
    And the most blood thirsty impulse driven petty marshall at that
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #305

He opened by saying this:

Quote Originally Posted by SIaol View Post
    I've found scum
    -vote Fred
    Then when Fred first claimed he said this:

I'm lynching Fred until he either admits he lies and explains why, or he admits he hard claims and explains why.
    For as far as I see there is no good reason for his post.
    Then when Fred stuck with the claim he said this:

Huh. Alright.
    Weird because I'm a Mason, and my Mason Leader is not Fred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #306

You can confirm they're all the same Slaol because they all appear under "view forum posts"
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #307

I already answered it, it could have been a day 1 WIFOM joke vote. Or maybe that Slaol isn't mason, OR like I said. Maybe only THE MASON and the MASON LEADER can see each other, and the MASON and other MASON cannot see each other because that would probably create a large built in town block.
    Maybe something like that is mentionned on their role cards.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #308

******A BREAK IN YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED GAME******

GO CHECK OUT TRAGDY LOOPER. IT IS A FUN GAME, I AM THE HOST *TRINE* I SPEND MANY HOURS IN THIS FM/RP GAME CHOICE INFUSION GAME. TRAGEDY LOOPER, WHERE THE TRAGEDIES KEEP LOOPING.

******BACK TO WIFOM AND SHITPOSTING******
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #309

Do all the masons know who their teammates are, if there are masons?

Fuck I just assumed they all know eachother like in vanilla sc2mafia heh.

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Morning everyone. In my opinion, giving away your role on day 1 seems a bit fishy without a way to prove or confirm it. I mean, I don't agree with the day 1 Marshall reveal either, mostly because we don't yet have enough information to justify multiple lynches... but what do I know?
    Not defending anyone persay, but often times that's exactly what happens. Failure to communicate one's intentions properly, or else your intentions being misinterpreted is fairly common in any given conversation. Why should a game like this be any different?
    Well Fury stated that his cult claim wasn't real, but whenever someone fake claims like that it makes me immediately suspicious. Like... 'I'll claim scum and then say just kidding' and somehow that's supposed to make us not think you're scum? I never understood the logic behind that. On the other hand, why would you reveal mason Day 1? What is the advantage there? Not saying Fred is lying, I'm just honestly curious.
    You mean like voting them? I mean if we're in a crunch for time they're probably the one I would vote at this point, but I was waiting to see if anyone else seemed more suspicious. It's not the post damning piece of evidence but it's the only thing that really jumps out at me at this point.

@Mesk514 I'm just worried about gang voting the wrong person. We're already down one town. I'd like to use all of our available time and hopefully hear from some of the quieter players.
    At least I'm posting. You asked a question, I'm attempting to answer it. You want me to just go quiet like so many of the other players currently flying under the radar?
    Read these. This is not town, and I will go into it in more depth when Im not being a lazy fuck.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #311

He clearly thought fred claimed mason leader.

Again its quite possible masons don't know who the other masons are, only the ML.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #312

That's a good point.

@MattZed Do all the Masons know who is on their team?
    Do all the masons know who their teammates are, if there are masons?

Fuck I just assumed they all know eachother like in vanilla sc2mafia heh.
    All masons (including a possible mason leader) are aware of each other, if they exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

13. ISO #313

You can confirm they're all the same Slaol because they all appear under "view forum posts"
    they are all different. They have slight varitions on their name. Also, you can tell by the stuff under the avatar. The one "ccing" fred is the real Slaol.

The others are clone accounts. If you copy paste their names, you can see the variations.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #314

@Fred @Slaol

clear this up now please.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #315

This is sad. You are waiting for other people to do somethin before you do it. And you are claiming that you voting means Quick hammer. Nah, not buying this.

-vote Sino

I suggest people read what Sino has said as of late.
    I reread what he said. I don't think it really matters whether or not he places the vote - he's made clear his intentions are to lynch Fred if no better lynch presents itself, which is what placing a vote says anyway. As you said, whether you put someone at L-8 or not makes little difference.

I get the vibe the wishywashyness is more a personality thing rather than how scums do it because he was just like "idk I wanna find a better scumread" rather than "hurr it's day 1 and you're trying to make me commit how dare you this undermines my mafia scumhunting theories hurr"

That said, I think the image he created of towns swarming on Fred because of a preemptive L-8 vote is pretty BS. It looks like he pulled that out of his ass.

I'd be content with his lynch, but I still prefer a Fury lynch.

16. ISO #316

I'm down for a fury, ika, or alright lynch.

Tbh, Alright voted me after I revealed and then has been afk. Came back after the ptb lynch, said one or two nonsensical things and left again.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #317

Tbh, Alright voted me after I revealed and then has been afk. Came back after the ptb lynch, said one or two nonsensical things and left again.
    Despite your opinion, I still think Fred vs SIaol is a legit 1v1, I see no reason to lynch out of it atm.
    -vote Sino

18. ISO #318

Why the Ika lynch?

If I wasn't on the road I'd say more, but when I'm at a computer I can.

19. ISO #319

I legit forgot about Ika. He's taken the RP to a whole new level with that single page 1 post XD

20. ISO #320

This is sad. You are waiting for other people to do somethin before you do it. And you are claiming that you voting means Quick hammer. Nah, not buying this.
    I'm waiting for people to interact so as to get a better read on them, rather than jumping onto the first person that seems the slightest bit suspicious. I never said my voting would lead to a quick hammer. I just don't see the point in arbitrarily voting someone. Just forget it Not-Mesk, I don't want to have an argument with you.

21. ISO #321

Despite your opinion, I still think Fred vs SIaol is a legit 1v1, I see no reason to lynch out of it atm.
    b/c they didn't clarify if they were joking or not.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Why are we wasting so much time on something that will be solved when they get here?

24. ISO #324

I'm waiting for people to interact so as to get a better read on them, rather than jumping onto the first person that seems the slightest bit suspicious. I never said my voting would lead to a quick hammer. I just don't see the point in arbitrarily voting someone. Just forget it Not-Mesk, I don't want to have an argument with you.
    Why are you waiting and not trying to interact with people when they're here. You wouldn't have interacted with me had I not approached you. The only thing you said about me was "I doubt their citizen claim is real"
    Well you better fucking believe it's real buddy.

25. ISO #325

Yeah the stleath sino focus on the fred slaol thing just seems very arbitrary. Almost as a non starter to real conversation.

I am fine with sino, fury, alright, or any afk lynch today.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #326

We only have 14 hours so we should start committing to our reads. MZ's already confirmed that extra lynches don't actually extend the day time, technically speaking. He'll only add on time to compensate for time during which the thread was locked.

27. ISO #327

Why are you waiting and not trying to interact with people when they're here. You wouldn't have interacted with me had I not approached you. The only thing you said about me was "I doubt their citizen claim is real"
    I believe it's real.

Sorry for the afkness, been wanking it.
    Brb in an hour or so
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I believe it's real.

Sorry for the afkness, been wanking it.
    Brb in an hour or so
    How can you when you have nothing to wank little boy? ;)

29. ISO #329

@Trine We have to decide whether to risk sacrificing a lynch by taking our time to gather more info or taking earlier, less informed lynches that are assured to go through.

Your orders, Marshall?

30. ISO #330

-vote alright

sorry a troll vote and leave by this guy is so scummy to me.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #331

everyone coalesce on this vote
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #332

Shut up cow.

33. ISO #333

And just for everyone's reference

sLaoL is the one who claimed mason with fred

there is also sIaoI, sIaoL, and sLoaI
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #334

I hate sheeping, but I like the sheep emoji.

heep:

-vote Alright

35. ISO #335

Yeah... I just read all their posts and it's just meh.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    @Trine , so... why do you want to vote me?
    You're last on my list. I dont want to vote you, but could see someone making an argument to convince me to vote you.

Please vote for alright. ty
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #338

Ugh, Alright seems pretty null. I'd rather we went with Sino or Fury.

-vote Alright

39. ISO #339

-vote Alright
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote Alright
    Got any thoughts on who seems scummy and who doesn't?

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

I've been interacting plenty, though mostly with you because you've been picking at everything I've had to say.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Guess we'll take care of Fred and SIaol later.

-vote Alright
    I'm still not set on you being town, but I consider the thing going on between fred and slaol to be more important. Others seem to disagree with my read, so maybe I'm tunneling you unfairly. I'll reevaluate, but more posts need to come in first.

49. ISO #349

I will point out that it's important to note that I believe Fred over SLaoL

that is the slaol he's in disagreement with. Not sIaol
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #350