S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    anyone who had play at least 10 games of forum mafia knows trollish behavior is not scummy

I know its a sad fact whad, but world is brutal.

I like to know what was exactly the thing about fire that annoyed you.
    I don't have to RVS vote someone who is scummy. I'm annoyed at Fire because the roleplaying is significantly limiting me from understanding what he is trying to say.

Why do you feel the need to point out the obvious that troll behavior is not scummy? I feel like you're almost defending Firebringer. Post #38 you basically state you would vote him but then change your mind and say there's no point. Great way to maintain suspicion without putting your vote where your mouth is. NAI for now but seems weird.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    What caused you to reveal? Optimal or suboptimal strategy?

Also, I wanna know if orange and green collaborated in their shared night chats in previous games or if they just ignored each other.
    Mesk will have to tell you, I was with @firbringer and @ThePaladin -- we spent our time pushing a train on Unknown and posting in chat after death (bad paladin). Also, we died at night forgetting to jail anyone b/c we were the best fucking archon. @Logically Insane

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    i thought that was kinda clear just by looking at role lsit i quoted form game 2 as well as looking at setup
    Sorry!

Just trying to help out in my own way.
    You think Frozen is acting a bit odd right now?

She feels like she isn't giving me pushback I would expect from a town like her.
    I hope I am wrong and she is town!

~Mei
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

5. ISO #55

are you guys going to sign?

also @Whad yes and no

-vote whad
    I don't even know what you are replying yes to and what you are replying no to. Can you please clarify since I'm like half asleep and need things explicitly spelled out?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

6. ISO #56

I don't have to RVS vote someone who is scummy. I'm annoyed at Fire because the roleplaying is significantly limiting me from understanding what he is trying to say.

Why do you feel the need to point out the obvious that troll behavior is not scummy? I feel like you're almost defending Firebringer. Post #38 you basically state you would vote him but then change your mind and say there's no point. Great way to maintain suspicion without putting your vote where your mouth is. NAI for now but seems weird.
    I uploaded your dossier with the info you want.

Anything else you specifically need your going to have to be a bit more specific, kid.
    Right now, I am curious on why you summed up Frozen actions as a bit scummy because you say she was almost defending me but you also didn't think anything of it.

You basically left yourself a back door to push open if necessary.

~Sombra

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Mesk and Eggy can. I probably will not b/c why not?
    as long as 2 of you 3 do im fine with it. its jsut stupid as shit when people dont clarify whos saying what cus then it jsut makes the enitre slot look like shit

I don't even know what you are replying yes to and what you are replying no to. Can you please clarify since I'm like half asleep and need things explicitly spelled out?
    not really? im tired as well and got work soon it was the asnwer to your scum/town question thing

8. ISO #58

@Whad I gave you a tl;dr my little bird set free chandelier alive titanium cheap thrills just breathing cutie babe.
    Yes thank you. I appreciate it very much. I am a huge fan.

Mesk will have to tell you, I was with @firbringer and @ThePaladin -- we spent our time pushing a train on Unknown and posting in chat after death (bad paladin). Also, we died at night forgetting to jail anyone b/c we were the best fucking archon. @Logically Insane
    So there was a day with no lynch? Is that common? I'd think town would avoid no lynching therefore orange mafia picking kidnapper would make no sense. If town routinely no lynches then orange mafia could pick kidnapper. Interesting.

9. ISO #59

I like to know what role playing are you talking about. what made his points harder to understand? That wasn't my impression

I said I was considering voting him for a paradoxed behavior (to argue your taking game to sirious but when obviously he was talking the wagon on him more sirious than he should) if I would vote him it was for testing him. it was pointless cause he asked about it and I explained my agenda and reasoning beforehand so that won't be useful for reading him anymore.

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Goin' to bed.

G'night!
    Worst check in post up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    -vote Frozen Angel

I have a confirmed inno on Frozen, hurry lets get rid of town.

Also special little props to Matt for starting this game at night.
    Troll or RVS?

Completely unrelated to game, does anyone have overwatch for xbox?
    I am doing marathon session tonight, hit me up with your gamertag if your interested.
    Eww, xbox fanboi.

I have decided from this post forward I will talk as if I am an overwatch character only.
    If you do that, I'll find some way to get you to die, even if it's to bribe the host.

-vote Firebringer

For not taking this game seriously. And also I like wagons.
    If you're voting him for not taking this game seriously, are you? It's still during the RVS stage.

You are taking this very seriously.

Lets see what you got:

Ohhh, looks like you are interested in wagons.
    I do like that kind of attitude.

How you like that vote on you?

Also, your wallet is gone. No idea who took that.

~Sombra
    Someone please kill Firebringer.

whats your medical analysis of whad so far?
    Firebringer is giving me an aneurism from verbal breakdown. Please send help.

Oops, couldn't help it.
    I lost the button on me for doing role play versus normal play.

Why don't you help me out in the mean time.
    Do you believe my role means anything?

~Sombra
    I'm officially gonna ignore Firebringer until he de-nerds.

Yeah, roleplay can get obnoxious real quick. What's NAI?

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

as long as 2 of you 3 do im fine with it. its jsut stupid as shit when people dont clarify whos saying what cus then it jsut makes the enitre slot look like shit

not really? im tired as well and got work soon it was the asnwer to your scum/town question thing
    We didn't when I was with pala/fb. I don't know what they're going to do. I also don't care if they do or don't.

It's our mystique.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

I uploaded your dossier with the info you want.
    I don't understand this.

Anything else you specifically need your going to have to be a bit more specific, kid.
    Can you please understand what you mean by the dossier?

Right now, I am curious on why you summed up Frozen actions as a bit scummy because you say she was almost defending me but you also didn't think anything of it.
    This early it's not really alignment indicative. Like the only way it makes sense as a scum move is if you two are orange scum together or green scum together but half the players in this game haven't posted and I also don't think a scum team would be so blatant especially since I think Frozen Angel has played a lot of games and is pretty experienced. I've flagged it as weird but something to potentially circle back to.

You basically left yourself a back door to push open if necessary.

~Sombra
    What do you mean by back door? If you mean that I'm pointing out something that seems weird to me then is that bad? The way you mention it makes it seem like you think it is?

15. ISO #65

Young warrior, I still don't understand your reasoning on not voting me.
    I am taking this game in fact very seriously the fate of the world could hang in the balance.

Town you would be more open questioning my actions and yet you seem to be just accepting them.

~Genji
    you didn't do any questionable actions so far? or did you and I missed it?

and how is voting questioning? voting is testing - questioning is a separate action

and why should I have reasons for not voting you?

that post you quoted I just said I was actually considering voting you for X and Y. But I didn't -cause I felt its not necessary.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Yes thank you. I appreciate it very much. I am a huge fan.

So there was a day with no lynch? Is that common? I'd think town would avoid no lynching therefore orange mafia picking kidnapper would make no sense. If town routinely no lynches then orange mafia could pick kidnapper. Interesting.
    No there was lynch, but I think we could kidnap but not execute if there was lynch.

They just killed us b/c no one liked us boo hoo

19. ISO #69

I like to know what role playing are you talking about. what made his points harder to understand? That wasn't my impression

I said I was considering voting him for a paradoxed behavior (to argue your taking game to sirious but when obviously he was talking the wagon on him more sirious than he should) if I would vote him it was for testing him. it was pointless cause he asked about it and I explained my agenda and reasoning beforehand so that won't be useful for reading him anymore.
    I read it and don't know what a lot of the metaphors mean. I also don't play overwatch so maybe I'm missing something. Maybe if I did the people he signs at the bottom would mean something to me or at least be mildly amusing.

Why don't you want to test Firebringer? Are you that certain that he is town already?

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    That's the thing that usually makes an archon break down, you know?
    we're as solid as eggy's hard-on when he sees good anime.

we're discussing everything else. We have not and probably will not discuss if anyone will sign. I am also not going to reveal which of us will probably be most active. I will also not reveal our tax returns, because the american orange baboon didn't.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Sorry!

Just trying to help out in my own way.
    You think Frozen is acting a bit odd right now?

She feels like she isn't giving me pushback I would expect from a town like her.
    I hope I am wrong and she is town!

~Mei
    Push back?

what is here to push back? I don't understand your argument

23. ISO #73

Yeah, roleplay can get obnoxious real quick. What's NAI?
    NAI = not alignment indicative

So I just meant that I found Frozen Angel's post weird but not necessarily something that I think scum or town would be more likely to say.

24. ISO #74

you didn't do any questionable actions so far? or did you and I missed it?

and how is voting questioning? voting is testing - questioning is a separate action

and why should I have reasons for not voting you?

that post you quoted I just said I was actually considering voting you for X and Y. But I didn't -cause I felt its not necessary.
    Pupil, I voted you and your normal reaction to that is to push back towards me.
    You have lacked that.

I am not satisfied with your answer that you "would have" because that seems as though you are just trying to make up for that.

Do you think I am town then?

~Genji

25. ISO #75

@RLVG Justice ain't gonna dispense itself, so its all on me to make sure this wasteland is lead by a fair and righteous cowboy.

What are your current thoughts on Frozen Angel and Whad?

I reckon these two be something, likely TvS.

~Mccree
    You murderfucker. Use the mention on me and still continue to roleplay.

-vote Firebringer

Whad is cool and asks a lot of questions, Angel too.
    That usually gives a town-lean impression early on, unlike freaking roleplay like some random chinese fanboi.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

@RLVG Justice ain't gonna dispense itself, so its all on me to make sure this wasteland is lead by a fair and righteous cowboy.

What are your current thoughts on Frozen Angel and Whad?

I reckon these two be something, likely TvS.

~Mccree
    Why TvS? And what scum faction?

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

-vote Firebringer

That usually gives a town-lean impression early on, unlike freaking roleplay like some random chinese fanboi.
    You done?

~Mccree

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I read it and don't know what a lot of the metaphors mean. I also don't play overwatch so maybe I'm missing something. Maybe if I did the people he signs at the bottom would mean something to me or at least be mildly amusing.

Why don't you want to test Firebringer? Are you that certain that he is town already?
    when did I say any of that? I use moemntums and questionable contents. that wasn't a good one

I actually like his push. my impression is that he is trying to push me to see if I will omgus him or not - as he thinks thats my town me. But he is wrong. I analyze the pushes on me and I am defesnsive. but I don't see a anything to defend from atm - so no.

is that what you meant from "push back" fire? you need to develop a more considrate testing method for me.

32. ISO #82

No there was lynch, but I think we could kidnap but not execute if there was lynch.

They just killed us b/c no one liked us boo hoo
    Gotcha. Guess that was a change in this version of the setup since I just doublechecked the rolecards and it says kidnapper chat is only created if there's no lynch. I still think orange scum wouldn't pick kidnapper then. I feel like the Mafia Wars II role list (with tons of negative utility town roles) makes me less certain that orange mafia would choose roles like underboss or agent to try to fit into "town" roles.

33. ISO #83

THETHINGWHEREITSCROLLSACORSSTHESCREENINRANIBOWCOLO RSLIKETHATATALLDIFFRENTSPEEDSCASUIONGMASSCONFUSION WHATISSAID
    So in other words, ika wants me to make ebola speech

Also, that wasn't eggy, that was me. I just felt like trolling him a little bit.
    This is why you fucking sign shit up, yo.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Push back?

what is here to push back? I don't understand your argument
    See even you can't understand Firebringer. Maybe the character Mei from overwatch uses a pushback move in the game? *shrug* hard to tell.

Pupil, I voted you and your normal reaction to that is to push back towards me.
    You have lacked that.
    [/QUOTE]

This roleplaying really makes me feel like Firebringer is the FBI agent trying to advise the mole he recruited N0 to not screw things up in the day thread. Would be consistent with Frozen Angel not wanting to vote Firebringer if they were both green scum together who hasn't had time to plan and collaborate in their night chat yet.

-vote Firebringer

I agree I'd really like him to stop roleplaying but whatever.

Is anything Angel has said town leaning to you besides just asking a lot of questions?

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

What has this to do with anything?! This is scummy on your own end lol.
    You should sign, but you should not freaking fake sign. You got something to hide?

-vote God Emperor Trudeau
    partner, i gotta tell you, your being a bit disappointing here.
    Me and PTB were fake signing our names in mafia wars II and we were town.

That doesn't mean anything.

~Mccree

41. ISO #91

What has this to do with anything?! This is scummy on your own end lol.
    You should sign, but you should not freaking fake sign. You got something to hide?

-vote God Emperor Trudeau
    How is that hiding something? Eggy said he will sign.

Mesk is getting laid.

Bruv. if you wanna 1v1 I'll let mesk handle yo ass.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

See even you can't understand Firebringer. Maybe the character Mei from overwatch uses a pushback move in the game? *shrug* hard to tell.

This roleplaying really makes me feel like Firebringer is the FBI agent trying to advise the mole he recruited N0 to not screw things up in the day thread. Would be consistent with Frozen Angel not wanting to vote Firebringer if they were both green scum together who hasn't had time to plan and collaborate in their night chat yet.

I agree I'd really like him to stop roleplaying but whatever.

Is anything Angel has said town leaning to you besides just asking a lot of questions?[/QUOTE]

Looks like you don't got all the intel.
    I am pretty sure FBI and Luciano chats are constant in this.

Weren't they in the previous game?

~Sombra

44. ISO #94

~Mccree
    for 90 pages paladin pretended to be me to piss off everyone. We were town. He also just wanted to yell at everyone.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

~Mccree
    While NAI, the behavior is scummy and makes the person freaking untrustworthy and how can you townread someone untrustworthy?

49. ISO #99

What does Not alignment indicative mean.

-Eggy
    I meant that it doesn't seem like a towntell or a scumtell.

when did I say any of that? I use moemntums and questionable contents. that wasn't a good one

I actually like his push. my impression is that he is trying to push me to see if I will omgus him or not - as he thinks thats my town me. But he is wrong. I analyze the pushes on me and I am defesnsive. but I don't see a anything to defend from atm - so no.

is that what you meant from "push back" fire? you need to develop a more considrate testing method for me.
    Here is where you said you don't want to test Firebringer:
    if I would vote him it was for testing him. it was pointless cause he asked about it and I explained my agenda and reasoning beforehand so that won't be useful for reading him anymore.
    Where did you explain the agenda and reasoning? Why did you do that since you claim that it means you can't use it to read him anymore?

what do you mean from TVS fire? this is multi ball.

why does it matter which scum faction he is referring to?
    What is a multi ball?

I think you must also be referring to my question about which scum faction. I was just curious if he had something in mind or not since he called it as TvS and not TvT or SvS and it could be two types of TvS if it is.

50. ISO #100