Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 3753
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    its not a scum claim nor a slip because you dont understand that there are multiple alignments besides Town Mafia and Neutral

Mine is Efekannn02 and yours is scum
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1855
    Ganelon

efe is scum this game.
    These are the people we must lynch:
    +------------+
    |Huey |
    |Unk |
    |MM |
    |Efe |
    +------------+

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did you read my recent posts, or..? You don't realize that there is literally a thunderdome between Huey and Unknown right now, unless you claim there's a Framer who decided to randomly frame Unknown?
    Ive Read It All MM I Say This.. Im Not Discounting The Possibility Of There Being A Framer.. I Also Never Did Discount That Possibility It Was Only Blink And Frinckles Yesterday That Seemed Dead Set On It And Blink If I Remember Correctly Brought It Up.. Ive Also Already Stated That We Have No Real Evidence That Blink Was Actress So Completely Discounting The Possibility Of A Framer And The Possibility That Unknown Was Framed.. Seems Like A Really Dumb Move In My Book..

7. ISO #1857

My choices of who to look at last night was Frinckles, Rumox and Unknown.

I disregarded Frinckles as i knew we was going to move to push him today and that it would be better to look at somebody else who was outside the crosshairs that town was going to push on. That makes sense in my head.

Then it was between Rumox and you unknown and Rumox iirc said a couple shady things but i had him not really on my radar, but i had trust in Mag and when i saw him pushing your lynch at the end of the day i decided that i would look at you and Voila you came back as Suspicious.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #1858

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh yeah fuck death descriptions right those aren’t a thing

I’m a dumbass carry on

It’s not me + mm that’s the wrong tree
    LOL THE TITLE CONGRATS STEALTH

And yep... it's weird to suggest that I could be scum with Stealth. I still don't really think he's town, btw.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1859

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    efe is scum this game.
    These are the people we must lynch:
    +------------+
    |Huey |
    |Unk |
    |MM |
    |Efe |
    +------------+
    Yeah but uh, if someone within huey/unk/mm is scum, then the others are town, don't forget that lol. And efe is really likely scum, indeed. Might want to lynch Unknown first though.

10. ISO #1860

what if Me, MM and Unk are all scum and we are all attacking each other so when one of us is lynched the other two look great. What a play that would be. It would be risky, radical and ballsy. Not whats happening mind but it would be cool.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

11. ISO #1861

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    what if Me, MM and Unk are all scum and we are all attacking each other so when one of us is lynched the other two look great. What a play that would be. It would be risky, radical and ballsy. Not whats happening mind but it would be cool.
    ... lol

If there's an actual TPR who didn't claim by now, they are 100% gamethrowing, so we can assume there's just one liar among us.

12. ISO #1862

LOL THE TITLE CONGRATS STEALTH

And yep... it's weird to suggest that I could be scum with Stealth. I still don't really think he's town, btw.
    I have stealth really in my town rn but thats more cause i havent looked at him much. I think he has said some pretty towny stuff but i have this thing at the back of my head telling me he is the SK.

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ive Read It All MM I Say This.. Im Not Discounting The Possibility Of There Being A Framer.. I Also Never Did Discount That Possibility It Was Only Blink And Frinckles Yesterday That Seemed Dead Set On It And Blink If I Remember Correctly Brought It Up.. Ive Also Already Stated That We Have No Real Evidence That Blink Was Actress So Completely Discounting The Possibility Of A Framer And The Possibility That Unknown Was Framed.. Seems Like A Really Dumb Move In My Book..
    Which makes me scum? I'm sorry but there's nothing making me scum there, and you aren't explaining your points, either. Don't pull an ancient aliens, please.

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    That Be A Pro Mind Manipulation Play If You Ask Me.. In The End Id Be Like WTF.. And Towards The End Of Day 2 Even Efe Pointed Out And Mag Pointed Out That MM Was Acting Quite Scummy.. So I Wouldnt Put It Past MM To Actually Be Scum.. But He Claimed He Was Cock Blocked So There Is That However, Lets Entertain The Idea That MM Actually Is Scum.. And Is Claiming Role Blocked To Make Him Self Appear Townie.. And Lets Assume For Another Minute That MM Is The Mafia Consort.. Claiming To Have Been Role Blocked To Keep Heat Off Him... Just A Wild Thought..

17. ISO #1867

... lol

If there's an actual TPR who didn't claim by now, they are 100% gamethrowing, so we can assume there's just one liar among us.
    Yeah, if Unknown is the scum, which i think he very well could be at this point, then the rest of us are pretty much Confirmed as town. Me, yourself and Mag. That then opens us to efe, Frink, SB16, Voss, Light, and DS to be the other scums. As such i think Frinck could very well be in the mafia and besides that i dont have too much of a clue. Efe maybe but like he is just playing in such a shitty way that i cant pull anything. I wanna see more from Voss and a bit more from DS but i think DS is a citizen at this point.

18. ISO #1868

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This sounds like a relatively weak point about order of operations.

.. and you're the setup creator. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    T r a c k e r

N o t C o p

Framer role description : Framer
    You are a master of deception and conspiration, making people appear guilty of the Family's terrible actions.
    Each night, you may Frame a player, making them appear Suspicious to the Cop's ability.
    You may frame members of the Mafia; they will still appear as Suspicious.
    If the Godfather dies, you become the new Godfather and lose your abilities.

...tracker and framer have no interactions together, just like detective and framer on the mod :P

19. ISO #1869

T r a c k e r

N o t C o p

Framer role description : Framer
    You are a master of deception and conspiration, making people appear guilty of the Family's terrible actions.
    Each night, you may Frame a player, making them appear Suspicious to the Cop's ability.
    You may frame members of the Mafia; they will still appear as Suspicious.
    If the Godfather dies, you become the new Godfather and lose your abilities.

...tracker and framer have no interactions together, just like detective and framer on the mod :P
    I Believe Even In The Mod You Can Still Frame The Detective Man.. If Im Not Mistaken..

20. ISO #1870

That Be A Pro Mind Manipulation Play If You Ask Me.. In The End Id Be Like WTF.. And Towards The End Of Day 2 Even Efe Pointed Out And Mag Pointed Out That MM Was Acting Quite Scummy.. So I Wouldnt Put It Past MM To Actually Be Scum.. But He Claimed He Was Cock Blocked So There Is That However, Lets Entertain The Idea That MM Actually Is Scum.. And Is Claiming Role Blocked To Make Him Self Appear Townie.. And Lets Assume For Another Minute That MM Is The Mafia Consort.. Claiming To Have Been Role Blocked To Keep Heat Off Him... Just A Wild Thought..

Hey that's actually true, I was roleblocked and noone else claimed to be, so why the fuck am I being suspected already XD

There was enough TPR claiming for Mafia to want to claim, and making that "I was rbed" play as Mafia makes little sense in my case because I wasn't really threatned yesterday at EoD by general opinion.

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

I Believe Even In The Mod You Can Still Frame The Detective Man.. If Im Not Mistaken..

A framed person being tracked by a tracker will not look like it's visiting a dead man. That's just not how it works. The only thing framing does is make the target appear as "Suspicious" to a Cop, nothing else.

23. ISO #1873

Hey that's actually true, I was roleblocked and noone else claimed to be, so why the fuck am I being suspected already XD

There was enough TPR claiming for Mafia to want to claim, and making that "I was rbed" play as Mafia makes little sense in my case because I wasn't really threatned yesterday at EoD by general opinion.
    Hey Man Just Talking And Throwing The Idea Out There And Its A Move I Wouldnt Put Past You..

24. ISO #1874

A framed person being tracked by a tracker will not look like it's visiting a dead man. That's just not how it works. The only thing framing does is make the target appear as "Suspicious" to a Cop, nothing else.
    Then I Dont Understand How You Say That The Tracker And Framer Dont Have Any Interactions.. Seems Like Your Hiding Something.. IMO

25. ISO #1875

My Point Is Maybe U Decided Not To RB Anyone.. So U Could Claim Being Role Blocked..

26. ISO #1876

Then I Dont Understand How You Say That The Tracker And Framer Dont Have Any Interactions.. Seems Like Your Hiding Something.. IMO
    You are seriously annoying lol, just read the setup already. I didn't say the Tracker couldn't get framed, I said the Tracker's RESULTS weren't affected by the Framer, and that's just a fact...

27. ISO #1877

My Point Is Maybe U Decided Not To RB Anyone.. So U Could Claim Being Role Blocked..
    And that's the point I countered in the last two lines you quoted.

28. ISO #1878

Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

29. ISO #1879

I Meant Day 1.. But I Think We All Knew What I Meant

30. ISO #1880

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I'm sure you can understand that subbing into a game on d1 about 16 pages into the game already that it was going to take me a while to catch up. I still haven't had a chance to (I work m-f about 10-12 hours a day and my work is sending me on a cross country trip to Orlando tomorrow for a four day work conference so I've been getting ready for that trip and also had a clan apex tournament today so yeah)

I would argue that me being present and in thread and actively engaging and hunting should take priority over me reading through pages 7-14 of day one, wouldn't you say?
    Btw. This feels genuinely townie, even though it's nothing really logically strong. Putting DS a bit higher in my town reads.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Frinck les,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,

31. ISO #1881

I wish @Distorted was here to knock some sense into some of you lol, we're discussing points that are just obvious for anyone who can read a setup

32. ISO #1882

Oh well that's interesting, because I also am Tracker. How did he "confirm" it, before your claim or after?
    Well this game just went to fucking shreds
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #1883

Hey MM, assume I’m town and actually look at day 2.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

34. ISO #1884

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I do find it interesting that over night I am suddenly a high suspect when yesterday I wasn't at all, and if I remember correctly, rather highly town read by a number of players. I'm sure me putting pressure on Mesk has caused some suspicion my way, but i don't think anyone has come up with a legitimate reason behind me ACTUALLY being scum. So far I've seen - he's got a period in his username! - I've never played with you so you may be the type of person to do a hidden cypher death note! - you disappeared from the thread when we were talking to you and totally weren't in a highly public apex tournament stream! lol

I am pretty obviously town here.
    Well, yeah, the points against you are pretty weak lol. Doesn't exactly make you town, but it sure makes you less likely to be scum because everyone jumped on you :P

35. ISO #1885

And that's the point I countered in the last two lines you quoted.
    Yeah I See What Your Saying With A Little More Clarity.. However, Thus Far You Have Yet To Convince Me That Your Not Scum.. And That Your RB Claim Wasnt BS.. So There Is That.. Until You Can Manage That.. U Will Remain My Highest Vote..

36. ISO #1886

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Hey MM, assume I’m town and actually look at day 2.
    I am currently looking at D2, as my liveposting currently shows. And I tried putting the mechanical points together and seeing you as town, but it just ends up being a conspiration theory lol.

And the really annoying thing is that this exact post is actually towny...

37. ISO #1887

Yeah I See What Your Saying With A Little More Clarity.. However, Thus Far You Have Yet To Convince Me That Your Not Scum.. And That Your RB Claim Wasnt BS.. So There Is That.. Until You Can Manage That.. U Will Remain My Highest Vote..
    How the FUCK am I supposed to prove that I was roleblocked lol??? You're literally proceeding like the Inquisition..!

I'm not even asking you to put me as top town, just to NOT put me at first scum read because I can't prove something that's unprovable (and that the opposite is also unprovable).

38. ISO #1888

Because I am town. Everything I’ve done has been with reason, and I’ve been very clear with my thoughts whether you agree with them or not.

39. ISO #1889

Marshmallow Marshall,Efekannn02

Did this by hand, lets hope it's correct. It's all that really matters at the moment imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #1890

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Our games are more TPR heavy than mu games.
    Not always. We just have some games with more wild stuff and more TPRs when we either want to have "mash-style" setups, or when we want to recreate "the mod", which is a Town of Salem-ish game. This setup is meant to recreate the mod a little bit.

41. ISO #1891

How the FUCK am I supposed to prove that I was roleblocked lol??? You're literally proceeding like the Inquisition..!

I'm not even asking you to put me as top town, just to NOT put me at first scum read because I can't prove something that's unprovable (and that the opposite is also unprovable).

U Reminded Me Of That From Monty Python..lol

42. ISO #1892

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    from this point forward @Clank is being replaced by @Voss
    How did I miss that lol

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

HueyTheLong,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox,Light_Ya gami,Voss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMars hall,SkipDay,Unknown1234,

Every single person has MM in their top 2, except for one person that has him third (the highest tpr on their list however).

I'm not ready to make a decision, but there's no way everyone would say he's scum if he is mafia. That doesn't happen.

45. ISO #1895

Two things to note that happened at EOD:

1.) rumox and both light tried to switch their votes to make blinkskater their top lynch (who was dead at one point until votes were reversed

2.) blink still died anyways. I’m not commenting on this further until I do my re-read.
    Nothing about mag here
    Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    ... He just asked that to Magoroth. That COULD actually be indicative of trying to see if Mag is mafia or sk, but I don't really see what he would get out of the answer there

46. ISO #1896

Because U Didnt Read The Thread.. Duh.. Because Ur Scum..
    AFOMRNHAROHNAOGNASDOSGNIERNIDFSNHFSOAGNAWEOGNONHFD ONHAERNOH

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    Can you answer the question I just wrote?
    Answer my question please.
    I asked you who do you think would have killed blinkskater and why between mafia and sk. The answer could be both, but I want to know which you think would benefit from it most.
    Magoroth please don't claim. If Huey is actually cop and I got framed this game is about to become really bad really fast
    ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TOWN???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Okay, okay... Huey is still town because it's impossible that he's claiming cop like that without being at MYLO, and you ACTUALLY prepared that claim in a pro-town manner. But then, the liar would be... Magoroth?? That makes no god damned sense, what are you DOINGGGG

49. ISO #1899

What Is That IDK What All Them Letters Mean.. Is That Saposta Be A Sentence Of Some Kind?
    It's the complete name of a protein.

50. ISO #1900