S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 3803
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    .... Are you stupid? I put color to highlight the part I was disagreeing with. That's VERY common, NAI, and you never got on that...
    Well In My Opinion You Should Have Said That Was The Part You Disagree With Instead Of Editing It.. To Fit Your Needs.. Thats A Very Scummy Strategy..

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well In My Opinion You Should Have Said That Was The Part You Disagree With Instead Of Editing It.. To Fit Your Needs.. Thats A Very Scummy Strategy..
    If only I could think he was kidding... To the question "Are you stupid?", you just answered: "Sir, yes, sir!".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1654

That's exactly why it makes sense.

You didn't case against Damus for shit. Nearly everyone was going to inno because the defense was strong and the prosecutor was just NOT PROSECUTING. And you're trying to gain town cred for it. In a normal setup, you'd just be seen as some afk who sheeped the mayor and landed on scum. You're making it look like you are the one we should thank for Damus being up lol.
    I know what this game's theme is about and know roleplay is really fun, but I really doubt you guys need to vote just based on what the prosecutor and the defense say. This is mafia after all. I explained why getting me random prosecutor was wrong, and I don't know if anyone really strongly scumread him anyway. If anything I got the feeling that his posts were not okey and he flipped scum... so that's what I'm going to keep from all this.

This refers to the first part of your post. Also, I'm not trying to gain cred from the fact that I didn't case against Damus. I am trying to gain town cred because the way things carried out it just doesn't make sense I'm scum. Which is a different thing.

It was Day 1, and I don't care what other people think of me lol.

"You're making it look like you are the one we should thank for Damus being up lol" Stop fucking lying, I never said something like that. You're not making me happy.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

Distorted 2nd scum? I'm sorry but I don't understand how he's scummier than me at this point, honestly. I am scummy because of what happened in trial chat. Distorted didn't do scummy shit this game. Explain please.
    I don't know, I'm following my gut here. You're the 3rd in the list so it's k, you are also near your head getting chopped.

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't know, I'm following my gut here. You're the 3rd in the list so it's k, you are also near your head getting chopped.
    I am aware of that, thank you. But tell me... Do you have any non-gut read?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661
    Ganelon

you're all scum.

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    that takes reading the thread to form xD
    God... We have the extremely high and honorable Judge who was right on it and has a really big self-trust, and on the other side of the spectrum we got people who don't read thread and someone saying that highlighting something in a post is scummy. And I stand here, a town who heavily defended the scum leader.

14. ISO #1664

I know what this game's theme is about and know roleplay is really fun, but I really doubt you guys need to vote just based on what the prosecutor and the defense say. This is mafia after all. I explained why getting me random prosecutor was wrong, and I don't know if anyone really strongly scumread him anyway. If anything I got the feeling that his posts were not okey and he flipped scum... so that's what I'm going to keep from all this.

This refers to the first part of your post. Also, I'm not trying to gain cred from the fact that I didn't case against Damus. I am trying to gain town cred because the way things carried out it just doesn't make sense I'm scum. Which is a different thing.

It was Day 1, and I don't care what other people think of me lol.

"You're making it look like you are the one we should thank for Damus being up lol" Stop fucking lying, I never said something like that. You're not making me happy.
    The fact that the trial got bombed doesn't make you less of a red scum possibility. You're trying to push that...

Also not surprised almost everyone but Voss is a complete retard putting me high in their lists. With what happened I'm basically almost confirmed Town. Just tell me in which world I'm either:

a) Corrupted Attorney : I literally get prosecutor against the person I want to leave, and have him literally number one of my suspect list. I believe I did even before Slaol told people he wanted him trialed...

b) Courtroom Bomber: I was away when the bombing took place, and I literally cannot see why the fuck would I bomb in a trial that I'm doing 0% and lazy as fuck. Idk, it would be so fucking random bombing my own trial.

Anyway, I'm happy my gut was correct about Damus and blink. Cats never miss.
    I'm lying? nope. Maybe you don't act as the one we should thank for it, ok, but you're acting as if you had led it or at least wanted him dead for a long time, while YOU KNEW FUCK ALL, the very proof is your high quality prosecutor performance. Even if not only the prosecutor can make a case, as prosecutor you are SUPPOSED to make a case and know what you're doing, else you're just putting a vote not because you believed in it, but for some strategic purposes that don't serve town.

I can guess I don't make you happy since I point out your scumminess there

15. ISO #1665

MM id like you to know that if i werent Judge id be saying more. I feel aa thouh full reasons offer scum advice on how to dodge being read. Ive chosen to keep reasoning close to the chest to not allow reactive defenses, and hope the town got behind my ability and guaranteed intent to trust my views and do readings for themselves as well. Id hope it ripples into the other town, though im unsure it has

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    MM id like you to know that if i werent Judge id be saying more. I feel aa thouh full reasons offer scum advice on how to dodge being read. Ive chosen to keep reasoning close to the chest to not allow reactive defenses, and hope the town got behind my ability and guaranteed intent to trust my views and do readings for themselves as well. Id hope it ripples into the other town, though im unsure it has
    Yes, I get this. I'm not disagreeing with your play style that much, it's not why I don't 100% follow you.

It's because you scumread me, and use associations a lot. I know I am town. Therefore, following you is not good logic from my PoV because I know that associations that target me are wrong.

However, what reassures me is that we have the exact same scumread when you eliminate me from the pool, as proven by your reply and my post with cvote just before (or just after I dont remember) your post came out.

Also, for the sake of understanding what the hell happened, mind to explain what you mean by "I'm not scum hunting"? Because I genuinely feel like I am, and I am like this every game I'm town... If you don't want to do it now for information retaining purposes, okay, but at least after the game? You seem to know stuff that I don't about FM, and I don't get what it is because you don't say anything xD

17. ISO #1667

God... We have the extremely high and honorable Judge who was right on it and has a really big self-trust, and on the other side of the spectrum we got people who don't read thread and someone saying that highlighting something in a post is scummy. And I stand here, a town who heavily defended the scum leader.

rofl this games hilarious though. its pretty much whoever is voted up is going to blow up with whover is the highest voter of the person who got voted up.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #1668

rofl this games hilarious though. its pretty much whoever is voted up is going to blow up with whover is the highest voter of the person who got voted up.
    Yes, this game is very fun and the setup is one of the best ones ever. But damn lol the players... I feel like I'm launched in space o.O

19. ISO #1669

Mafia: stealth/gyrlander

Bomber: NumberTwo (very very small chance its Gyrlander who did it because he didnt read the thread and was burying himself) the bomb was set 10 hours before it went off, so both gyrlander and number 2 were posting at that time, and then stopped posting for the rest of the day. (gyrlander says he wasnt on for it so ect ect but he was posting in here 10 hours prior, which host said is when it happened)

other mafia i got some ideas but before stating would like to see more posted.

and actually, stealth doesnt like blink much (clearly from this game) so i could see stealth doing a grudge kill to kill him during trial. Maybe Damus wasnt the main target at all during this and it was instead blink.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Yes, I get this. I'm not disagreeing with your play style that much, it's not why I don't 100% follow you.

It's because you scumread me, and use associations a lot. I know I am town. Therefore, following you is not good logic from my PoV because I know that associations that target me are wrong.

However, what reassures me is that we have the exact same scumread when you eliminate me from the pool, as proven by your reply and my post with cvote just before (or just after I dont remember) your post came out.

Also, for the sake of understanding what the hell happened, mind to explain what you mean by "I'm not scum hunting"? Because I genuinely feel like I am, and I am like this every game I'm town... If you don't want to do it now for information retaining purposes, okay, but at least after the game? You seem to know stuff that I don't about FM, and I don't get what it is because you don't say anything xD
    Id happily share some views after the game.

The reason id say youre not scumhunting is because you're very vulnerable to what is going on. Like with Damus. This can be bad town or scum, but the end result is 0 production. A bad town is not scumhunting because they sound clear but get tossed around by good replies, and end up looking like Mike when he cut out his own massive post because he confused himself. Scum can hide behind trusting everyone and never really coming to a conclusion.

This is where you are as youve concluded nothing.

Paint a picture.
    Find trends.
    Navigate mechanics for the good of information.

Good town should have lasting effects and you dont seem dumb so you should have much more result from your actions, thus why you are clearly scum- or at least a good lynch because everyone follows you but youve simply missed this game, which does happen.

22. ISO #1672

Bomber: NumberTwo (very very small chance its Gyrlander who did it because he didnt read the thread and was burying himself) the bomb was set 10 hours before it went off, so both gyrlander and number 2 were posting at that time, and then stopped posting for the rest of the day. (gyrlander says he wasnt on for it so ect ect but he was posting in here 10 hours prior, which host said is when it happened)

and actually, stealth doesnt like blink much (clearly from this game) so i could see stealth doing a grudge kill to kill him during trial. Maybe Damus wasnt the main target at all during this and it was instead blink.
    Thats Actually A Well Formulated Thought.. TY For That Bit Of In-site

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why not let nuet claim if there is a bomber dont we want to lych them before they can bomb makes sense to me.
    Because Of This Post I Believe Mike To Be The Bomber... He Is Wanting The Bomber Him To Be Left Alone

I would like us to lynch stealthbomber today. MM has a higher production potential and even if he is town Stealth is either scum with him or Gyr so ya.

Kenny is likely bomber imo
    I Respectfully Disagree I Believe Mike Is Bomber...

26. ISO #1676

I have no scumminess because I'm a pure Attorney. Bitch. Not responding to the other things cause I'm on my bed.

27. ISO #1677

I would like us to lynch stealthbomber today. MM has a higher production potential and even if he is town Stealth is either scum with him or Gyr so ya.

I would put kenny as mafia before i would put him as bomber. I don't see a reason he would detonate D1. he had no ties or interactions with either of the people who died. he also got more defensive? I believe. i will have to ISO kenny to check, but from what i remember it was a more defensive vibe. which neutrals rarely get since they do not have to "survive for the team" kind of mentality. but either way, we can agree that Kenny needs to be looked into.

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

Why am I Mafia?

30. ISO #1680

Id happily share some views after the game.

The reason id say youre not scumhunting is because you're very vulnerable to what is going on. Like with Damus. This can be bad town or scum, but the end result is 0 production. A bad town is not scumhunting because they sound clear but get tossed around by good replies, and end up looking like Mike when he cut out his own massive post because he confused himself. Scum can hide behind trusting everyone and never really coming to a conclusion.

This is where you are as youve concluded nothing.

Paint a picture.
    Find trends.
    Navigate mechanics for the good of information.

Good town should have lasting effects and you dont seem dumb so you should have much more result from your actions, thus why you are clearly scum- or at least a good lynch because everyone follows you but youve simply missed this game, which does happen.

Okay

I'll still defend myself though but I get what you mean.

31. ISO #1681

Tbh I would gladly get Stealth for lack of solviness + lack of activity, just for the sake of punishing him for being a passive vegetable this game...

But I'd still prefer Gyrlander.

And I think Kenny is scum, too. Maybe just a bomber though.

32. ISO #1682

Why am I Mafia?
    My first instinct is the meta from the game you were scum with Aivion. How you are coming in and posting to just defend yourself or when you are mentioned. Also, the only people who don't really need to read the thread are scum. Since scum know their targets they can just sit back and ask questions and pick at people to make 'fake contribution'. However, your lack of defense on Damus, with that first post you made of "This is the worst prosecutor to have". I think that is an inside reference to you are having to prosecute your own mafia. Because that would be the worst prosecution setup in this game lol

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

Why am I Mafia?
    Because the host sent you that rolecard.

Your Honor, the case is solved.

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

checking how vote changes effect votes:

Spoiler : cvote :
    Numbertwo,Gyrlander,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Marshmall owMarshall,Kenny,Mike,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distort ed,
    Gyrlander,Numbertwo,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Kenny,Mik e,LightYagami,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Distort ed,

39. ISO #1689

Stealthbomber16,Gyrlander,Kenny,Numbertwo,Mike,Vos s,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distorted,MarshmallowMarsha ll,

This list represents my reads accurately, out of Stealthbomber whom I'm putting there more for selfpres than because he's my top scum read. He'd be just behind Gyrlander, my real list would be Kenny - Gyrlander - Stealthbomber - Numbertwo

I think there are at least 3 scums in that, and I'm sure there are at least two. And by scum I mean non-town here

40. ISO #1690

checking how vote changes effect votes:

Numbertwo,Gyrlander,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Marshmall owMarshall,Kenny,Mike,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distort ed,
    Stealthbomber16,Gyrlander,Numbertwo,Voss,Kenny,Mik e,LightYagami,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Distort ed,

41. ISO #1691

Numbertwo,Gyrlander,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Kenny,Mik e,MarshmallowMarshall,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distort ed,

@Slaol I think we may also be able to do some pretty big plays with the kill types here. If you find someone who is pretty much 'lock-town' to you have them vote in the middle each time. If they are not defending or prosecuting then bomber cannot hit them. thus meaning mafia cannot kill them. which makes it a "lynch everyone else" kind of thing.

42. ISO #1692

Numbertwo,Gyrlander,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Kenny,Mik e,MarshmallowMarshall,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distort ed,

@Slaol I think we may also be able to do some pretty big plays with the kill types here. If you find someone who is pretty much 'lock-town' to you have them vote in the middle each time. If they are not defending or prosecuting then bomber cannot hit them. thus meaning mafia cannot kill them. which makes it a "lynch everyone else" kind of thing.
    I was already off your being scum before this post. But ya good stuff.

43. ISO #1693

so i think forming a town block here would actually be heavily beneficial.

my current town block consists of Slaol (ofc), MM, Distorted. it used to have light yagami, but i still think there is a neutral chance on him. I do not have him as scum though, he does not seem like he is following an agenda. Mike is on the border of that block as well.

Stealth, NumberTwo, Gyrlander, Kenny, Voss, Magoroth are not.

Mag, you used to be in that town block, but honestly you have been disappearing. It is getting that feeling that you are coasting off a high town read and trying not to fuck it up. You should be using that town cred to press at people. If someone with a high townread is pushing at you, it feels a lot more pressure than someone who is more of a neutral/null read pressuring you. PUT USE TO YOUR TOWN READ, before it goes away >=O

44. ISO #1694

That's exactly why it makes sense.

You didn't case against Damus for shit. Nearly everyone was going to inno because the defense was strong and the prosecutor was just NOT PROSECUTING. And you're trying to gain town cred for it. In a normal setup, you'd just be seen as some afk who sheeped the mayor and landed on scum. You're making it look like you are the one we should thank for Damus being up lol.
    Gyr didn't get town cred for anything Gyr THEMSELF did specifically. Misrepresentation. See @Mike , I do it to other people too.

I cannot believe you consider me to be within the mafia/bomber/benign Distorted. This is what this vote means.

Also I was going to say you’ve not been very helpful this game up until this last post. Keep up good ideas like these please.

Also, sorry Slaol, I'm going to keep #2 as my #1 vote ,but put SB and MM as 2 and 3.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

45. ISO #1695

so i think forming a town block here would actually be heavily beneficial.

my current town block consists of Slaol (ofc), MM, Distorted. it used to have light yagami, but i still think there is a neutral chance on him. I do not have him as scum though, he does not seem like he is following an agenda. Mike is on the border of that block as well.

Stealth, NumberTwo, Gyrlander, Kenny, Voss, Magoroth are not.

Mag, you used to be in that town block, but honestly you have been disappearing. It is getting that feeling that you are coasting off a high town read and trying not to fuck it up. You should be using that town cred to press at people. If someone with a high townread is pushing at you, it feels a lot more pressure than someone who is more of a neutral/null read pressuring you. PUT USE TO YOUR TOWN READ, before it goes away >=O
    Distorted, I'm a be honest here, you kinda took the words out of my mouth here. I could have said the same thing to you as you did to Magoroth. The only thing I can remember you doing here is defending Mike, Blink, and Light, and I can only guess that as meta or something.

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Gyr didn't get town cred for anything Gyr THEMSELF did specifically. Misrepresentation. See @Mike , I do it to other people too.

I cannot believe you consider me to be within the mafia/bomber/benign Distorted. This is what this vote means.

Also I was going to say you’ve not been very helpful this game up until this last post. Keep up good ideas like these please.

Also, sorry Slaol, I'm going to keep #2 as my #1 vote ,but put SB and MM as 2 and 3.
    I really need you to get over your little 1v1 dick measuring and help out.

49. ISO #1699

I'm glad I spoke some sense. Why am I so down your list, Voss?

Idk about Mag since he's a fuck.
    Uh because Number2 is open claimed bomber.
    Marsh and SB are Slaol's picks.
    Mike and Kenny need to be voted out so I can figure out this game.
    I can't understand Light.
    And maybe I should hvae Distorted below you. Maybe not. I'm not putting too much brain power this far down the list.

50. ISO #1700

I really need you to get over your little 1v1 dick measuring and help out.
    You've got my #2 and #3 votes. If you insist, I can give you my #1 and #3 votes. If you insist on #1 and #2, I just won't participate and just be your puppet. That's fine with me because then I can just participate in real life.

For me to be more useful in this game, I need to see more eliminations. At which point I'll reread day1 to figure out who was discrediting you. That's where my scum picks would be.