Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 3149
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You brought this argument up, actually. If you didn’t keep spamming me I happily wouldn’t spam you either.
    and btw, looked 3 pages back and didn't tag you once. not sure where you are creating this "spamming you" idea from.

Distorted keeps trying to throw shade at Voss and I, trying to pair us as a scum team. The way he’s doing it though isn’t as if he thinks we are scum and he’s trying to lynch us, but more of in a way that he wants everyone to be suspicious of us. Almost as if he doesn’t want people to think of us as confirmed Town because we are a threat to him.
    You decided to come out of nowhere and post this and start it up again. so provide quotes with ur posts and accusations plz. I have been doing it, so do the same.

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Something about the day 1 interaction between unknown and voss I am still skeptical on. When unknown thought Voss was survivor he posted

now hearing you claim cit that is just an odd comment. Also unknown has not been susp of Voss at all, which seems odd as well. Voss is a good, and experienced player, I feel you may have buddied him asap, because regardless of his claim you did not change your opinion at all on it or even become remotely susp.
    BEcahse when I had to leave and couldn’t respond to anything, you continued the discussion about me being paired with Voss. I would respond as I was catching up, so I obviously wasn’t going to not answer you when you quote posts that I make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

and btw, looked 3 pages back and didn't tag you once. not sure where you are creating this "spamming you" idea from.

You decided to come out of nowhere and post this and start it up again. so provide quotes with ur posts and accusations plz. I have been doing it, so do the same.
    If you quote my posts, expect me to respond. Tagging me just pisses me off.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #1263

BEcahse when I had to leave and couldn’t respond to anything, you continued the discussion about me being paired with Voss. I would respond as I was catching up, so I obviously wasn’t going to not answer you when you quote posts that I make.
    so efe townreads yuki and spruance.

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Yeah if you are town playing like a retard every game to win whenever you're scum is a dick move.
    Respect.

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

so efe townreads yuki and spruance.
    When you tell him that you are analyzing him however, don’t expect flawless responses. He basically just said he scum-read people he hasn’t even mentioned before. Which makes no sense.

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Actually Unknown gives some interesting arguments imho.
    -vote себя
    Who dat.

19. ISO #1269

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Distorted if you are a citizen who are the other two? I trust Unknown and Voss to at least not be mafia so one of them is definitely town. 3/4 of yuki, blink, efekannn, RLVG are mafia if you are town and that is just somewhat hard to see.
    im susp of yuki, unknown, voss, and RLVG (not as much but still blink).

Efekannn changed his playstyle because he got warned over last game. so im not reading too much into him doing that as scum, rather a threat of being banned.

20. ISO #1270

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

I Dont Know Why But I Know I Must Vote Scvmurderer Right Now
    Efe, explain this post.

21. ISO #1271

Well, let's find out.
    You still never answered.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I JUST WANT TO POST SOMETHING ALREADY JUST SHUT UP!
    You just did.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

I am curious why Nawa didn't get replaced...It does make me believe night chat kept him alive..
    Holiday time means that everyone is busy. The earliest reserve I could get would still be a couple of IRL days away. Nawa was told to start contributing or get modkilled, since I had no other recourse. Please dont host meta a game.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

27. ISO #1277

i dont feel it is the best lynch. but if that is what it leads to, he town-reads yuki and spruance, giving us leads to go off of if he pops up scum.
    Why are you still suspicious of Spruance?

28. ISO #1278

Distorted, you are trying to keep as many people in the suspicions pile as you can, and it really bothers me.

29. ISO #1279

Out of the whole TPR bullshit, I think it's Nawa.
    Out of the whole Citizen bullshit, I think it's Blinkskater 'and' Distorted - possibly scum vs scum or an elite level bussing, and maybe Unknown but I don't really see anything to lead on with Unknown. There's also the possible thing with Yuki / Efekan and I prefer the idea of both rather than either with Unknown just added without much to really say about.

This game is a fucking mess lol.

There's also the possibility I'm entirely wrong and it's Spruance, with Unknown, Voss, with Hybrid doing WIFOM to claim neutral when the guy is a cit claimer.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

Distorted, you are trying to keep as many people in the suspicions pile as you can, and it really bothers me.
    where do u come up with this shit?

Efekannn changed his playstyle because he got warned over last game. so im not reading too much into him doing that as scum, rather a threat of being banned.

33. ISO #1283

Nawa and Voss, where do your thoughts lie currently?

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

where do u come up with this shit?
    It’s not shit if it’s true, and it is. You can’t even say Efekannn02 is Town, because you’ve been trying to keep all options open. You also said blink isn’t scum because of associations, yet he still makes your list.

Who do you think the liar is in the TPR’s? RLVG?

37. ISO #1287

still waiting for your answer where u came up with that shit lol
    We posted that at the same minute. Do you really think I read your post before posting mine?

Holy shit.

38. ISO #1288

It’s not shit if it’s true, and it is. You can’t even say Efekannn02 is Town, because you’ve been trying to keep all options open. You also said blink isn’t scum because of associations, yet he still makes your list.

please cite where I said I was susp of spruance. proof plz.

39. ISO #1289

i dont feel it is the best lynch. but if that is what it leads to, he town-reads yuki and spruance, giving us leads to go off of if he pops up scum.
    You just brought Spruance into an association with Efe. Meaning if you thought he was Town, this wouldn’t exist.

Stop trying to pin things on me, because you are getting really desperate with it.

40. ISO #1290

omg unknown for the 3rd time

for the 4th time

for the 5th time

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Your point isn’t being made.

43. ISO #1293

You just brought Spruance into an association with Efe. Meaning if you thought he was Town, this wouldn’t exist.

Stop trying to pin things on me, because you are getting really desperate with it.
    if efekannn was lynched and popped up scum with the only 2 people he does not want to lynch being yuki and spruance, with 1 confirmed TPR lying? yes I would become more susp of spruance. But spruance also has the ability to CONFIRM HIMSELF, so if that took place that would change.

I believe RLVG is the consort.

44. ISO #1294

if efekannn was lynched and popped up scum with the only 2 people he does not want to lynch being yuki and spruance, with 1 confirmed TPR lying? yes I would become more susp of spruance. But spruance also has the ability to CONFIRM HIMSELF, so if that took place that would change.

does that make me susp of him now? NO. that is conditional on IF efe gets lynched nad if he pops town and spruance does not confirm himself.

45. ISO #1295

-vote Distorted

I feel comfortable with this. Between the resistance of Efe and Distorted, and my interactions with Distorted, I don’t think this is wrong.

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

I also have the ability to confirm myself. Why didn't you mention that?

Very convenient no-mention. (sheeping with Unknown because of a more comfortable vote)

-vote Distorted

48. ISO #1298

All you did was sit here and argue with me all day, not let me qeustion people, make up reasons for WHY ur argueing.

1) said i spammed you, didnt happen I was accusing Voss
    2) cut me off at every point of questioning anyone else
    3) said im susp of voss and literally ignored the reasoning behind it
    4) have ignored EVERYTHGIN else i have said, including with blink, voss, yuki, spruance
    5) you spent most of today buddying town and "asking permission if people want to vote with you"

You are here to make sure a scum doesnt get lynched. that is it.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300